Underwear Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

Kevan had ripped off the tight little waspie bodice as they fucked and also his lover's torn and useless knickers. The spreader bar had come off as soon as they resumed horizontal lovemaking but Rayne was still wearing the short skirt, the ripped fishnets and the six-inch heels. His make up was smeared all over his face but he still looked devilishly beautiful writhing underneath Kevan on the huge, rumpled bed.

Kev was still fucking him in the shower just fifteen minutes before he had to rush off to work. An urgent meeting had been called this morning and no skiving was permitted, even to those contemplating quitting the force. Kev refused to tell Rayne what it was about but the little vampire presumed it must be to do with a case so he didn't push it.

He was still wrapped in a long dressing gown, tingling with pleasure, some fifty minutes after Kev departed for the office. It was impossible to think about work after such a marathon sex session. Rayne snuggled down on the soft, brushed mock-suede and cradled his head in his arms, enjoying the deep, sensual ache in his loins and his fiercely twitching rectum. He was still warm from the non-stop passion of the last twenty-four hours. Amazingly he felt alive, almost human. His fingers twisted the heavy, diamond-studded ring on the third finger of his left hand and he sighed with something approximating bliss. If this was not love, it was still something truly awesome, something to be savoured and treasured.

The happy haze was blown away completely in the next couple of minutes. His phone chirruped, intruding on the comfortable silence of the empty apartment. Rayne was tempted to ignore it but it was plugged into the answer-phone socket and he almost fell off the sofa, scrabbling for the handset when the message kicked in. A gruff, unfamiliar voice said; "Are you there, Raindrop? Pick up your calls. Daddy's been trying to get hold of you all night, chicken?".

His heart was pounding violently in his chest. Kev had warned him not to act alone, but he could set up a rendezvous easily enough if he gave his lover some time to act on the information given. He pressed the call button and lifted the phone to his ear almost nervously.

"Hi... I'm here. I can't talk much. I didn't think you were interested."

"I'm always interested in shagging dirty little boys, Raindrop," the husky voice promised him. "In fact I'm seriously interested in fucking your tight little arse this very afternoon, chicken, if you wanna meet me later."

His breathless rasp told the vampire that he was masturbating as he talked, already aroused by the thought of their illicit liaison. Rayne chewed on his lower lip for a moment.

"I'm... um, I'm still at school. I can't talk until later," he improvised.

"I can pick you up from school at lunchtime, chicken pie. Just tell me where," the man huffed excitedly. "My Daddy-dick's thick and hard right now and there's a lot of hot cum in these big balls for you, Raindrop. I know you like that, don't you."

Rayne managed a quick, anxious breath and thought fast. If he said no, the guy might easily cruise a local school and rape some innocent kid again. He could not face having that on his conscience, but lunchtime was too soon. He needed to warn Kevan.

"Okay..." he said, still thinking. "But I'll come and meet you, okay? At the bottom of Liverpool Road, under the bridge, yeah? By the lights?"

"What time, chicken?" the man panted. "Make it soon, my balls are ready to burst. Tell me when, Raindrop?"

Rayne glanced at the clock.

"Quarter past twelve?" he said nervously. "I have to be back for one."

"Don't you worry, sweet thing. It won't take me long to give you what you need," the stranger promised him. "Make sure you're not wearing underpants, you're gonna get fucked hard, you dirty little boy!"

"Sure!" Rayne agreed, keeping his voice light and boyish. "I can't wait, Daddy."

"You're a fuckin' hot slut," the man grunted as he jacked himself off on the phone. "Can you rub your little cock for me right now? Daddy wants to hear his baby boy get off. He wants to come on your angel face."

"I'm... um... I gotta get back to class," Rayne improvised hastily. "I'll see you after twelve, yeah?"

The man was still grunting rhythmically as he pumped his cock. He panted; "Keep talking to me, baby. Just a minute more. Gonna come so hard. Tell Daddy what you like, Raindrop."

"Umm... you're so big, Daddy," Rayne whispered helplessly. "I love your big Daddy dick inside me. I can't wait to feel you fuckin' me hard again."

"Good boy!" the man gasped hoarsely. "Tell me more, tell Daddy how much you loved that hard cock pumpin' hot crème up your tight, virgin boyhole!"

Sick fuck! Rayne thought, sinking back against the sofa as he murmured a litany of meaningless obscenities and listened to the man on the other end of the line getting off with an almost painful sounding grunt of lust.

"I've got to go," he said quickly, feeling more than slightly soiled and ill. "I'll see you soon, yeah? Bye!"

It was with a sense of relief that he hung up on that call. The timer told him it was about ten fifteen. He still had a couple of hours to get ready and get into the zone before he had to face the pervert in person. Rayne called Kev and got his voicemail. He swore impatiently and left a message. Then he dragged himself up to the bathroom, removed all traces of makeup from last night's session and did some fierce pelvic floor exercises in the shower as he concentrated on making his chute as tight and virginal as possible under the circumstances. He was arranging his dark hair into a spiky, teenage concoction in front of the mirror, dressed in dark, baggy jeans and a white button-up top that might at a push pass for a school shirt when the phone rang again.

"Fuck, no!" he exhaled, dreading it being 'Daddy' ringing for another little phone sex session. "Kev, that better be you!"

The number on his call screen was withheld and he frowned at it for a moment before taking the plunge and pressing 'call'.

"'allo?"

"Rayne?" queried a voice like black treacle. "That you?"

The familiar scally tones told him the identity of the caller straight off. Rayne relaxed instantly; "Tony! Hi, how'd you get my number?"

"Bern' gave it me," the firefighter admitted, almost sheepishly. "I 'ope you don't mind. I had to talk to you again."

"It's okay," Rayne assured him, flopping down on the bed, relieved that it wasn't the potential boy-rapist and slightly amused at Tony's nervous manner after some of the things they had done together the other night. "You all right?"

"Yeah, not bad." Tony's smile crept into generic response and it made Rayne smile too. "What about you? Not too sore?"

"I'm good. A bit fucked, but what did you expect?" he laughed. "You just calling out of courtesy then?"

Tony's chuckle was a warm, shivery sound that trickled up and down his spine.

"I get off at eleven thirty," he said. "I wondered if I could come round?"

"You did, did you?" Rayne grinned a little at the boldness of that enquiry, moments before submitting to a twinge of annoyance that the big, handsome fireman hadn't called him about an hour earlier. The idea of riding that big pole again was making him stiffen shamelessly. "I... I've got to be somewhere at twelve fifteen," he apologised now. "I'm really, really sorry, Tony. I'd... I'd love to see you, but I just can't today."

"What about tomorrow?" Dave and Bern's persistent lodger ventured. "I don't start my next shift till 2pm."

Rayne was tempted. He contemplated the offer quietly for a moment. If Tony had no objection to feeding him it might also be a tidy arrangement. Kev had already conceded that he didn't mind Rayne fucking for food.

"Ray?" the other man prompted him, reminding him that he'd been wool-gathering for too long. "It's okay if you don't want to fuck. Just tell me. I'm used to guys not wanting a second round. I know it's a big one, but some lads like that."

He sounded so crestfallen that Rayne was touched by it.

"That's not the reason. Not at all," he promised quickly. "I loved it, Tony. It was fuckin' extreme but it pushed all my buttons at once. I'd do it again like a shot, but... it's a bit complicated. Can we meet up for a chat later this week?"

He heard the other guy's voice brighten up instantly.

"Sure, that would be cool. When's good for you?"

"Let me know when you're free. I work from home so... today's an aberration. I swear." Rayne caught his breath and loosened his pants. That softly rumbling voice just had such an erotic effect on him, or maybe it was that he was still so fired up from the session with Kevan last night. He could not be sure. Whatever the cause, he was still randy as a jack-rabbit for it. He let his curled fingers slide up and down his shaft slowly.

"I got three days free after tomorrow, so long as we don't get an emergency call," Tony informed him happily.

"Aren't all fires emergency calls?" Rayne laughed.

"I mean, if there's a big situation and they need all hands on the pumps," his new friend explained amenably.

Rayne closed his eyes, thinking that he wouldn't mind getting his hands on Tony's pump right now. Thoughts out of the gutter, Wylde! his conscience prodded him. Jesus! What's wrong with you?

"Friday? Lunch?" he asked a little breathlessly.

"Just lunch?" Tony teased him.

The vampire smiled, then remembered Tony couldn't see him. "We'll see what comes up."

"Too late, Wylde. It's already up, man! Just hearing you's got him standing to attention, lover!" Tony's voice was husky with pleasure now. "Doing you in front of your bloke the other night really got me hot, Ray. I never done nothin' like that before."

"I thought you'd fucked Bernie before?" Rayne lay back on the bed and slowly rubbed his hand up and down his stiffening cock shaft. He loved the way it felt against his palm, so slick and silky. And the way his fingers whispered up and down the sensitive length of muscle. Little ripples of pleasure ran down his erect stem and pooled in his groin.

"Not in front of Dave," Tony said, sounding a little bit bashful all of a sudden. "It was Bern' said he wouldn't mind."

"They're pretty laid back about sex," Rayne said unnecessarily. "Are you jerking off at work, Tone?"

"Yeah..." the response was a lazy drawl. "I'm lyin' here on my bunk, under the duvet, pants undone. It's really hard for you, Ray."

Rayne caught his breath and began to work himself up a little faster now. The image of the handsome fireman lying on a bunk, half dressed in a room full of horny men, just getting that big black cock nice and hard was almost enough to bring him to the edge.

"Do you guys ever toss one another off while you're killing time?" he asked with a grin. "I always wondered."

"Nah! We're solitary wankers!" Tony said, his voice little more than a sultry whisper now. "Everyone does it though. The job's ninety percent waiting around and ten percent heroics. We all get a bit of a hand-shandy going now and again. The nights are the worst. You hear fellas on the phone to wifey, girlfriends, sex-chat lines... you name it! Hands going at it like crazy under the covers." He moaned softly and Rayne figured he was edging up nicely too. "What are you wearing, Ray?" Tony asked now, in a conspiratorial tone.

"Not much," the vampire admitted, rubbing the flat of his hand down his bare belly under the curl of his cock shaft. The head brushed the backs of his knuckles, drizzling them with stickiness. It felt so good to touch himself with Tony's quickening breath sounds in his ear. It cleansed his spirit after the sordid chat with 'Daddy'. "Just an open shirt, my jeans undone, pushed down a little."

"Seriously?" Tony panted. "Are you winding me up, Ray?"

"I was just getting dressed. Kev was here this morning, so..." He shrugged a little and echoed the other man's moan of pleasure.

"Was he shaggin' you before he went?" Tony's voice shuddered slightly as he pumped his shank harder. "Tell me what he did to you, lover. I wanna hear it all."

Rayne tilted his head back, glanced at the clock then figured he could fit it in. He gave Tony the abridged version of the past twenty four hours, a smile curving his lips as he listened to the other man's quickening breathing on the other end of the line. Tony's panting grew more hoarse and ragged as he listened to Rayne's account of Kevan handcuffing and gagging him on the bed before taking him hard with the dildo.

Almost choking on the words he panted; "Are you gonna let me cuff you when we fuck, Ray? I can't wait to get my dick inside you. Wanna tie you up tight before we fuck, baby. I love to see the way the ropes pull on a boy's skin. Turns me on so bad. Oh man! I'm gonna cum..."

Rayne arched his back, his hand still working hard on his shaft then slowing as he heard Tony's gasping, shuddering climax. His thumb and fingers squeezed and caressed the sensitive head of his dick and he burst with a tremulous little cry of his own, feeling the pleasure well up from his loins and splash wetly on his chest and heaving stomach. He trailed his fingers in the cooling spatters of cum and touched them to his tongue, loving the briny taste of it.

"Mmmhhh... thanks for that, babes," Tony purred contentedly. "Can't wait for Friday. I'll call you in the morning, yeah?"

"Sure," Rayne whispered, eyes closed, his heart still pumping relentlessly from the recent explosion. "See you then, sweetheart."

The low waisted jeans were easy enough to slip in and out of for quick sex, which was why he'd chosen them. Having quickly washed the recent spill off his chest, he re-buttoned the white shirt and pulled his zip-up, hooded jacket over it, then sat on the edge of the bed to slip his feet into his comfortable black hi-tops. Now he concentrated on the boyish aura that always turned Kev on so hard in bed. The image that looked back from the bedroom mirror was of a slightly street-tough, urban urchin, maybe fourteen or fifteen years old.

The transformation always took Rayne by surprise because he did not feel a physical change take place but somehow he was subtly 'altered' by the Glamour. He hooked his door key onto a long, silver chain and threaded it, skater fashion, through the belt-loops of his tight jeans, tucking a twenty into them and slipping his mobile phone into a zip pocket of his jacket. Then he took a deep breath.

"Let's go!" he told his reflection.

On the way to Liverpool Road, only a ten or fifteen minute walk from his apartment, he called Kevan again but to his frustration the call went straight to voicemail.

"Fuck!" he swore under his breath. What now? "Um... Kevan, I can't wait. Daddy called. I'm meeting him, know what I mean? Under the railway bridge, bottom of Liverpool Road, at quarter past twelve. I'm gonna have to turn my phone off now. I'll call you later."

There was no backing out of this. If he did not show for the rendezvous Daddy probably would not meet him again and he might well go back to abusing and raping less compliant boys. Rayne gritted his teeth. He was just going to have to extract a confession and deal with the situation his own way. He knew he had promised Kev that he would let the police handle it but the circumstances were out of his control today.

He quickened his stride, turning into Portland Street then breaking into a trot as he cut across behind the looming tower bocks of Piccadilly and down through the old Regency quarter off King Street. He slowed again there, still moving with a purposeful gait through the flocks of shoppers and tourists, hood pulled forward, barely garnering a glance from anyone. As he reached Deansgate he tried Kevan one last time but still was unable to get through. Reluctantly he switched the phone to 'silent' mode and slid it back into his pocket. By now he was at the top of Liverpool Road and the timer on his mobile reckoned he had a good couple of minutes in hand.

Rayne walked more casually down past the YMCA and the Basin, watching the wintry sunlight glinting off the waters of the canal and the small crowds of tourists there admiring the brightly painted narrowboats. He lit a cigarette under the canopy of the new youth hotel there and carried on past the flats to the traffic lights under the old, smog-blackened railway bridge.

At 12.15 on the dot, as he was leaning against the viaduct wall, a dark green Merc pulled up at the lights and sounded its horn. He walked across and peered in through the window, puzzled that it was a different car, a different bloke. The guy was probably lost, or thought he was hustling. Rayne was just about to set him straight when the man said; "Are you Daddy's little Raindrop?"

He blinked for a second then nodded mutely, too surprised to speak.

"Get in, you little beauty," the man said in a hungry undertone. "Come on, lights are changing."

Rayne opened the passenger door and slid onto the leather seat. He barely had the door closed again when the guy accelerated away. He was older than the man Rayne remembered, with short, shaggy-cut, greying hair that had probably once been quite dark. His body was longer and leaner and he wore a rumpled, dark blue suit and open-necked white shirt, without a tie.

"I... Ummm... you're not Daddy," he said warily. "The guy I met before was more... muscled."

"Don't you worry, angel," the man laughed nastily. "All you need to know is that you'll be getting a nice fat cock, sweet-cheeks."

The car turned up towards Hulme and carried on a little way, then pulled over smartly behind a bank of graffiti covered hoardings surrounding a desolate looking building site. He was out of sight of the road here, parked neatly between the wooden paling and a mound of rubble, the residue of a demolished building. When the car came to a halt he said; "Get in the back and strip off for me, angel. I've not got long."

Rayne bit his lower lip but he did as he was told. To argue now would seem suspicious. Whilst he was shedding his clothes he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and shoved it down into the seat-well with his shirt and jeans, cursing Kevan's hopeless timing silently. The tall rumpled stranger climbed out and glanced around to make sure that they were not being observed. He took his jacket off and folded it neatly onto the driver's seat then shut the door and climbed in the back. Calmly, he unzipped his fly and pulled his erect cock out of his pants as he crawled across the cream leather seat. It was a gloomy day and he left the door open so the light stayed on and he could see what he was doing.

"I don't understand," Rayne said in a small voice. "What happened to the other bloke?"

"Took a shine to him, did you?" his new Daddy sneered. "Sorry. He couldn't make it, angel. He sent me along to make sure that you get what you need."

"I'm not sure," Rayne said tentatively.

"Too late for that, baby boy. Open your fuckin' legs!" the man growled. "I've not got all fuckin' afternoon. You were gagging for some dick on the phone, so don't screw me a about now, right?"

Rayne winced at his tone. He could easily imagine how scary this would be for an inexperienced young lad. Lying back submissively on the leather seat he spread his thighs, lifting one leg so that his heel was resting along the head-rest. The man pushed his left knee back up to his shoulder and spat on his fingers before shoving a pair of them roughly up his arse. Rayne whimpered as the cold digits frigged him fast and hard.

"You're a skinny little cunt, aren't you?" the man grunted. "I bet you're a nice tight fuck."

He pulled his fingers out and lifted Rayne's slim hips and creamy buttocks, spitting into the shallow cleft between them. His fingers plunged back in, working the snug passage rapidly.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers