Underwear Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good lad," he muttered, pulling them out again and lining up his cock with Rayne's hole.

"Don't hurt me, I've only done this once," Rayne whispered, playing coy for him.

"You lost your cherry to that big-bollocked cunt last time?" Daddy laughed hoarsely. "The lucky bastard! You must have enjoyed that fat dick of his, yeah? You were practically begging me for it on the phone."

Rayne just stared up at him, biting his lip. The man gazed back down at him, eyes smouldering.

"Fuck, you're a bonny little bitch," he growled, slowly working the plump head of his cock-shank into Rayne. "Let me hear you beg for it again, angelface. That really turns me on."

Rayne closed his eyes, shivering slightly. He was angry and perplexed. Why was it a different bloke. This made no sense to him.

"Fuck me, Daddy," he whispered huskily. "I need you so bad."

"Dirty boy!" the man grunted, gripping his lean hips and thrusting into him, deep and hard. Rayne kept his rectum clenched tight in an effort to convince his mate that he was barely deflowered. It was painful after what Kevan had done to him the day before and he yelped as the pulsing shaft rubbed coarsely on his sore flesh, but the man between his legs seemed very pleased. He bucked himself balls-deep into Rayne and hunkered down over him, licking his neck and earlobes as he screwed hard inside his tight young mate. His hands were all over Rayne's nude body, groping him lasciviously and as the little vampire relaxed he could feel that the stranger's long penis was pounding him faster and easier.

"Oh yeah!" Daddy mark-2 huffed excitedly. "You nasty little bitch! You love that cock, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," Rayne moaned, non-committal, wriggling urgently as the friction in his passage tightened his balls and put involuntary steel in his cock.

"Keep talking to me, angelface," the man grunted. "Daddy likes to hear his dirty Raindrop whining for more cock."

Rayne's hands moved to his chest as he got rougher but the man grabbed them and pushed them back up over his head, against the door-panel. He bucked harder between Rayne's lean thighs.

"No touching, angelbitch! Talk to me. Talk dirty while Daddy breeds that angel-cunt!"

He closed his eyes, focussing on the friction between his legs. It was second nature to tune out when a situation got beyond endurance. Now he slipped into the role easily enough, murmuring the litany of filth that his mate wanted to hear, imploring and cajoling him as he bucked and squirmed under that hot, rutting body.

"Dirty little slut," the man panted eagerly. He knelt forward, pushing two fingers between Rayne's soft lips as he fucked the slender creature under him. "Suck them, angel."

On autopilot, Rayne suckled on the man's sweaty fingers, tasting the salt heat of his skin. A hot hand closed around his cock and rubbed him slowly as the man's dick pounded harder between his cheeks. He felt the buzz of illicit pleasure rising in his loins and fought hard to keep his fangs from extending in response. His studded tongue snaked up and down the thrusting fingers in his mouth as his assailant whispered husky, filthy words of encouragement.

Then the fingers withdrew and Daddy gripped his slim hips in both hands, tugging him hard and fast onto his thrusting probe. Rayne felt the intrusive penis lurch inside him, once... twice... He cried out helplessly.

"Wank yourself, bitch!" the man snapped. "Wanna see you come. Uhhh... yeah... breeding your dirty hole so hard! Come for Daddy now."

Rayne spat on his hand as he felt the wetness of his partner's ejaculation seep into his clenching loins. He masturbated hard, feeling his own balls clench and release furiously as he fired a vigorous burst of sperm off over his arcing belly. Immediately his assailant pulled out and clambered up over him to shove his dribbling cock into Rayne's mouth.

"Suck it clean," he grunted, gripping a silky handful of sable hair. "Oh yeah! That feels nice. Daddy's dirty baby knows how to suck a cock."

It clearly felt good enough. His abuser quickly got hard again. Holding Rayne tightly by the hair he fucked his mouth for several minutes, banging Rayne's head against the car door in his urgency. By the time he rewarded the little vamp with a mouthful of hot cum, Rayne was just about ready to castrate the bastard with his teeth.

"Good little bitch!" the man laughed patronisingly, blindingly unaware of just how close he had come to losing his dick. He tucked the flaccid member back into his pants quickly now. "You're a cracking cocksucker. Never had a kid throat me like that without gagging on it.

Rayne forced himself to stay calm. He wiped the cooling sperm off his belly and licked his hand, then reached for his shirt and jeans, wriggling them back on whilst the man was fastening his own clothing.

"You up for another session soon, angel?" he asked when he was dressed and Rayne was buttoning his tight denims. "I know I'm not your muscle hunk, but you took it really good. I know a few other blokes that would love to give you what you need, pretty boy."

Rayne eyed him curiously now.

"And what's that?" he asked drily.

"You know what, angelface. You want a nice big cock going hard and deep in that slut hole of yours," the man laughed crudely. "I've met a few dirty little bitches like you in my time. Me and my friends know how to keep your type happy, baby. That's what the number's for."

"The number?" Rayne repeated slowly, feeling too foggy, too obtuse.

"The phone number you rang when you couldn't stop thinking about Daddy's big nuts banging your naughty little arse!" his companion elaborated. "When one of us picks up a sexy little boy that obviously gets off on it, we give him the number. Any one of us could pick up your message. I just got lucky. We arrange to meet you and... voila! You get your tight arse shagged and one of us gets a lucky break. More than one of you fancy it!"

Rayne stared at him mutely, not sure if he was hearing this right.

"I rang a mailbox?" he asked warily.

"That's right."

"How many guys have... I mean, how many of you could pick it up?" He was choosing his words carefully now, not wanting to spook the man.

When Daddy got out of the car and reached into the front for his jacket, he got out too, pulling on his short, hooded coat and huddling into the warmth of it desperately. He felt violated. More than that, he felt ill.

"Mmm... not sure, last count there was probably about twenty three, twenty four blokes that's paid-up members," he hazarded, climbing back into the driver's seat. "You want a lift anywhere?"

"Yeah," Rayne got back into the front passenger seat, looking at him incredulously. "Twenty four?"

"Sometimes more, sometimes less. There's guests too sometimes," the man told him, turning the engine over and reversing out onto the road again. "Where to?"

"Umm..." Rayne had no idea where the nearest school was, he just wanted to keep the man talking. "Into Hulme. I can walk from there. How'd you get to be a member then?"

"Nosy little fuck, aren't you?" Daddy laughed and accelerated away from the kerb. "I found out about it through a porn site. You pay by credit card to join the mail box. Only time you see another member is when one of the lads asks for a gang-fuck though."

"Does that happen a lot?" Rayne wanted to know.

"Why? You interested in getting ganged?" the man, glanced at him with a glint in his eye. "It can be arranged, you know."

Rayne swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry. "Umm... if I... if a boy rang up and said he wanted it with more than one man, what would happen then? How does it work?"

Daddy indicated right and pulled over at the next lights to turn. He cleared his throat.

"First one to pick up the message gets back to him and tells him to post again, saying where he can meet us for the session. Then someone collects him there and takes him to a pre-arranged site. A message goes out on the members board and anyone can turn up and have a shag with him. We normally meet first at a car park so people can get there easy enough, then we double up into a few cars and take the kid somewhere a bit more private. He gets fucked by everyone there and then one of us runs him home to mummy and daddy afterwards." He grinned wolfishly at Rayne. "Still fancy it?"

"So... I wouldn't know until the night how many men would be doing me?" Rayne speculated, quite astonished by the methodical explanation of this venture.

Daddy2 reached across, sliding his hand between Rayne's legs and groped his crotch blatantly. "You're getting a bit turned on by this, aren't you, angel? I certainly wouldn't mind watching you get nutted by a big gang of randy bastards, you little star."

Rayne ignored that comment. "Do a lot of boys ring the number then?"

"A few," his companion replied evasively. "You'd be surprised how dirty some of the teenage lads in this city can be. Or maybe not, you were a hot little cunt for me this afternoon, Raindrop. How old are you, by the way? You look about fourteen."

"Yeah," Rayne said atonally. "Is that young?"

"Not especially," the man shrugged as he pulled over in a lay-by next to a block of flats. "You'd be surprised. Some of the blokes on the site are looking for lads a lot younger than you."

"Do they ring up for it?" Rayne asked him sceptically.

"Nah," his lift declared, shaking his head. "The proper chickens get farmed."

Rayne swallowed again, a sudden wave of nausea hitting him hard in the gut. "Farmed? How?"

"You ask a lot of questions, don't you?" Daddy laughed, but the laughter was a little more restrained this time. "You always this nosy, angel?"

"Yeah," Rayne told him, leaning back in the seat and watching the traffic crawling by, up to the next set of lights, as Daddy carried on discreetly rubbing his crotch in the lay-by. "So, what's farming?"

The man looked at him with narrowed eyes. At last, a tad reluctantly, he said; "There's some blokes that pick out pretty young lads when they're still young enough to do as they're told and groom them. They get them used to a man's touch and, later on, get them used to being fingered and then fucked for like, a reward or something. Then they advertise them, discreetly like, on the websites and in specialist mags. Blokes can ring up a number and pay to have them for an hour, or even for a night."

"Like training a dog," Rayne said emotionlessly, his eyes on the man's slowly fondling hand. He was thinking about Brian; remembering his uncle Bri's big, rough hands on his naked body when he was no older than Daddy believed him to be, and that harsh laughter as the man watched his so-called-friends undressing, one after another, to have sex with him. He sat forward abruptly, dislodging the hand in his groin.

"I can walk from here."

"Are you sure, Raindrop?" The man looked a question at him. "Why'd they call you that, any road?"

"I'll tell you next time."

Rayne opened the door and hauled himself out, taking a gulp of the slightly fresher air, then slamming it behind him. He waited until the car had pulled away through the lights then doubled over and threw up in the gutter.

END OF PART EIGHT

UNDERWEAR © SADIE ROSE BERMINGHAM 2009/10