Underwear Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

Rayne nodded adamantly. He did not want to feel Kevan withdraw and climb off him yet so his arms slid around his lover's broad shoulders, holding their two bodies close.

"That was out of this world, Kev," he promised. "It felt so good to come for you, and feel you coming in me so soon after... I was... I was just on fire, sweetheart. Thank you!"

He meant it too. Sex with Kevan could be extraordinary and tonight had proved it but he still had that niggle of disquiet about their relationship. Sure, it was not the first relationship he'd had that was based purely on physical intimacy. Most of his dalliances were at least ninety percent sexual but Kevan was managing to dig deeper from time to time.

They talked a lot. Rayne was conscious of it because he rarely engaged on an intellectual level with the guys he fucked. With women it was different, he'd spent long afternoons and nights alternately talking and shagging with his girlfriends. Somehow the conversation side of things just flowed more naturally when he was with a girl. Guys, on the whole, didn't want chat afterwards. Either they zipped up and left, or got on with other stuff, or rolled over and went to sleep. Or he did!

Kev liked talking to him though. He sometimes asked too many questions, but seemed to accept that the ones his lover deflected were not going to be entertained. Consequently he wasn't always pushy about getting an answer. It didn't stop him moving on to a new line of enquiry though. That was one of the things he liked about being with Kevan, the man wasn't afraid to speak his mind.

Since he found the photographs though, Kev had conspicuously mellowed with him. He was careful and protective of his lover's feelings much of the time. Their lovemaking had been almost tender since that night when they burned the nightmare memories of his teens in Kevan's back garden. The vampire was mildly surprised that he had not tried to role-play his favourite 'Daddy/Daughter' games in bed since, but he was not unhappy about it either. Maybe Kevan was finally beginning to read him better and to understand that he found that fantasy uncomfortable.

It still disturbed him slightly, knowing that Kevan was aroused by that kind of imagery. Kev had assured him repeatedly that it was nothing more than fantasy but Rayne was still uneasy with it. He did not want to dwell on that tonight though. Tonight had been good; especially after the day he had just had. Amazing sex, with a powerful, passionate lover; who could want for more than that? Unlife did not get much better.

They made love again, in the bath and on the bedroom floor, too hungry for one another to even make it onto the bed. Finally they dragged their bones onto the low, oriental divan and curled up like spoons, succumbing to the lazy warmth of sleep. Even Rayne slept, which he tried not to do when he was not alone. He knew from past experience how unnerving it could be for a lover to wake beside his cold, lifeless body.

When he did finally come to his senses it was mid-morning and Kev had already risen and gone to work. There was a note scribbled on a scrap of envelope by the bed though. It read; You even look gorgeous dead. I could get a taste for necro, you naughty fox! Xxx K

Rayne blinked. He felt stretched and pleasantly sore behind but had put it down to over three hours of forecful sex last night. A gentle, probing finger between his cheeks revealed that the semen in his passage was warm and relatively fresh.

"Dirty cunt!" he exhaled incredulously. "How fuckin' low will you go!"

Rayne spent the morning in relative relaxation; a hot bath and then some music reviews for Unzipped, a Manchester-based, gay-friendly, music, media and arts magazine that gave him regular work. For several months now Grant Jackson, the young buck who ran the paper, had been trying to persuade Rayne to do a nude photo shoot for them. It was a popular feature. Unzipped had a good market profile and often showcased openly gay celebrities stripped to their undies, or even baring all on the cover. It was tastefully done and all in good humour. Grant wanted to run with a slightly different theme though. When Rayne protested that it was years since he had been famous, the younger man told him candidly that he was actually more interested in the vampire angle.

"Everyone's wetting themselves for Vamps at the moment," he coaxed over the phone. "Just imagine what it would do for our sales figures, and your record sales, having you looking hot and naked on the our cover, fangs out, some hot boy stud swooning in your arms..."

Rayne blinked at his mobile incredulously then put it to his ear again. "Let me get this straight..."

"Don't use that word around me, Rayne!" Grant warned him instantly.

The vampire sighed and shook his head. "You want to out me on the front cover of Unzipped as an... I don't know... as a... bloodsucking sex object?"

"You're a gorgeous guy, Rayne Wylde. Plenty of people remember Whipsnade," Grant assured him seductively. "You turn heads every time we walk down the street together. Don't try and tell me you've never noticed that!"

"Don't you ever thing that they might actually be looking at you, stud-muffin?" Rayne chuckled playfully, refusing to be led on by this. Grant was a really striking lad, tall and slim with muscles in all the right places, a shaved head and some very sexy tatts and piercings to boot. He'd done a lot of modelling for gay mags in his younger days and knew how the gay media worked from the inside.

He knew Rayne's secret though. They'd never fucked but Grant had sucked his cock and in return he had let Rayne suck on his neck whilst wanking him off. Grant was gaga for vampires and already had a number of semi-permanent bite marks on his sexy body, indication that he'd been a boy toy for more than one local predator.

Rayne knew that he'd be a more than willing feeder but he'd drawn the line at inviting that kind of intimacy. Grant liked it too much. He reminded Rayne of Dominic, though they were nothing alike as people. Only DW was a serious vampire slut. His old friend wore Jabez Everman's marks on his neck and groin now, which kept the crazy mortal from letting some uncivilised piece of vampire rough bleed him to death in a seedy motel room somewhere. No one was going to mess with the Everman's chosen feeder.

As a consequence of the conversation with Grant he was still mulling over the idea of 'coming out'. There were still plenty of people out there happy to believe that vampires and other paranormal shit didn't exist. In truth, Rayne also liked it that way. It made his life easier in many respects.

But the more that people like Grant Jackson found out about his status, the harder it got to hide. Rayne was forty six years old and he looked like a twenty six year old; not in the way of men in their middle years who had kept fit and used plenty of moisturiser and hair dye, but genuinely he had the body and face of a much younger man. The man he had been when he died.

Although that was not strictly true either. He was much healthier, for a start. How was that for a dichotomy? Seventeen years dead and he looked in better nick than he had done at thirty! Questions had already been asked and it was only going to get harder to hide the truth.

A few years ago he had done the last high profile job on his CV. Not too many years after Whipsnade's official split he was talked, or rather, bullied by his record label into taking part in a popular TV dance competition. He entered in the end to raise funds for an offshoot of Dominic Warren's Pharos Foundation, a London based AIDS Charity. The money they got from his rather astonishing nine week stint went towards funding care for children who had contracted HIV as a result of domestic abuse and Rayne had done a lot of work afterwards to promote the causes of kids left in care, or worse, in mental hospitals by the people supposed to be caring for them.

In interviews he had managed to get his point across pretty well but he was increasingly irritated by the number of casual enquiries seemingly obsessed with his appearance or how he managed to keep so fit. It had become his stock answer to tell the press that he bathed in the blood of seven virgins every night. The SOLD board had not been amused. Nor, for that matter, had Jabez.

From then on there had been salacious mumbles in the press that he was a vampire. He got asked about it far too much, though he never formally admitted to it. And now, Grant Jackson wanted to out him!

It was enough to give him a migraine, if he had still been able to get such things.

"I am not coming out to sell more copies of your fucking rag!" he laughed harshly.

"I never had you down for a closet case, Wylde," Grant poked him mercilessly. "Thought you were braver than that. Are you genuinely worried about how people might react?"

"Jackson, when you confess to being gay you get obscene graffiti sprayed on your house," he pointed out irritably. "Sometimes they might still beat you up or throw shit at you. Confess to being a vamp and the nutters start coming after you with sharp objects to see if you'll die!"

"And that kind of attitude towards vamps will prevail if people like you, who can do something keep on hiding in the shadows!" Grant argued with the passion of youth, and its blissful ignorance of the facts.

"Sweetheart," Rayne said more firmly. "Did it never occur to you that most of my kind embrace the fuckin' shadows? They like living their Unlives on the margins of your society because they get to regulate their own behaviour there. And they won't take kindly to people -- or even other vamps -- who draw attention to them. Am I making sense?"

Grant sulked. Rayne could feel him brooding, even over the phone.

"You make it sound like the Undead Mafia," he complained at last.

"That is precisely what it's like," Rayne flashed back at him. "Just because I can be civil to you, doesn't mean they all will. Vamps are territorial bastards, on the whole. Its all about food and power to them. They're not interested in how much fame you can give them, just what you might taste like."

"Isn't there any kind of solidarity between you at all?" Grant asked, sounding more disappointed now.

"There's more honour among thieving chavs than there is between vampires," Rayne told him bitterly. "I need to get on with the reviews now, Grant. And then I need to feed. I'll speak to you later."

He hung up on that call feeling at a very low ebb. Grant Jackson had known other vampires and still he did not truly understand how dangerous they were. That was a bad thing. Idealism like that was all very well in a strong, supportive community such as Manchester's Gay Village had, where the worst it might get you was some abuse from the straights, but if he tried that on with vampires it could get him killed. Or worse, it could get him used as a mindless, helpless donor, or even Turned.

He wondered, with a shiver, if that was actually what Grant wanted. Did he just see the allure of eternal youth and unending beauty without understanding its price?

Once his acidic assessment of the latest batch of indie candyfloss was typed up, Rayne got changed and set about negotiating that price. He had bled Kevan enough this week and he was still hungry. If he was going to go ahead with this entrapment plan he needed to be on top of his game. Which meant fresh blood, daily, at least. The vampire flipped though his phone book and called up Sam, a young man who worked at Tribe, one of the clubs off Canal Street that catered to the fetish trade. Sam's fetish was for being bound and bitten.

A little over an hour later he was naked in Sam's makeshift playroom in one of the apartment blocks on Whitworth Street. The twenty year old blond moaned appreciatively around the red, rubber ball-gag in his mouth as Rayne buckled his wrists into the leather sheaths that ran from the backs of his hands to his elbows, and fastened them behind his back with a pair of D-rings. He buckled two leg-spreaders between the young man's knees and his ankles to keep his thighs wide open and tightened the leather cock and ball harness that had been all his Feeder was wearing when he arrived. Sam's plump young penis strained restlessly against the straps and he uttered another little groan of sensual delight.

"Good boy," Rayne whispered, lubing his cock as he licked his way slowly down Sam's slim, scarred arms to his perky buttocks where he began to tongue the wriggling youth, enjoying his eager, muffled cries of need.

When he pushed a pair of slippery fingers into the shackled blond, Sam whined even more eagerly. Rayne frigged him to a steady rhythm and loosened his tight chute then slowly pulled out his oily fingers and pressed his throbbing cock between the smooth, tanned, hairless bum-cheeks that lifted invitingly up towards him.

The boy's arsehole was snug and hot around his thrusting dick and he impaled Sam quickly on it, pinching and pulling on the writhing blond's erect, rosy nipples as he fucked the submissive young Feeder hard.

"Mmmhhhh... yeah! That's it, struggle for me sweetheart. That feels so good on my cock," he panted, licking Sam's neck and the shell of his pierced ear as he pumped the lad's wet, slippery channel faster and deeper. His hands caressed Sam's sweat and baby-oil slick skin, roaming over his thighs and hips, his heaving belly and perfect arse, as he fucked the breath out of the tightly bound youth. Sam's colon clenched in shuddering spasms around his sensitive penis and his hands glided up to the boy's bare chest where he nipped and tweaked the hard, baby-pink teats, making his mate buck and scream around the gag.

He did not relent. They had been doing this long enough now for him to know that Sam was extremely vocal when he was in harness. His basement play-cell was practically soundproofed, the gag was just for additional kink. It turned Sam on something bad to wear it.

When he could feel that the younger man was aroused almost beyond endurance, Rayne ran a steady hand through the boy's dirty-blond hair and tugged his head roughly to one side. Sam moaned eagerly, knowing what was coming. His rectum clenched like a fist around Rayne's dick, milking it hard, as the vampire sank extended fangs into his soft, warm, golden flesh and sucked greedily on the lush outpouring of hot, salty blood.

Rayne's slender body shuddered with the lust for his companion's life-essence and he pressed his cool, lean frame up tightly to the caparisoned blond, releasing his seed in urgent jets within that pulsing, sucking, jerking sheath of muscle. The boy was so hot and wet inside and Rayne kept his cock sheathed in that liquid heat as he feasted on the naked boy's blood.

Gradually the blood flow slowed as his saliva healed the bite and Rayne groaned with pleasure, easing his semi-hard sex out of the blond's gaping chute. A thick, viscous trickle of cum ran down Sam's thigh from his loosely-quivering sphincter and the vampire bent his head to lick it up seductively.

He unbuckled the cock harness then and took Sam's hot young prick in his mouth, suckling and blowing on it gently, feeling it harden gratefully on his tongue. It would not take long to bring the blond boy off like this. As his lips slid down the slick shaft to Sam's straining balls his young mate bucked his hips eagerly and emptied himself with a muffled howl of enthusiasm.

Rayne kept on sucking that hot, firm, velvety young prick until every last drop was drawn from Sam's lurching, hairless balls. Only then did he sit up and release the naked youth from the rest of his restraints.

Sam flexed his jaw as he pulled off the gag whilst Rayne bent over him, unbuckling the spreaders. The younger man pulled his mate's soft, cool, blood and cum-slick lips onto his, kissing him gratefully.

"Oh boy! I keep thinking that can't get any better and every time you do it to me, it is!" he panted. "You were a hungry fella today, weren't you?"

"You feel okay?" Rayne asked solicitously. He was still kissing the boy between pronouncements. Sam's mouth tasted of rubber and breath mints.

"A bit spacey. It'll pass," Sam assured him stoically.

Rayne leaned over and retrieved the large bar of dark chocolate he always brought with him when he tucked into a regular feeder. He knew that it was important to get glucose and sugars into a mate when he took so deeply and so quickly from them. A kingsize block of chocolate went some way towards redressing the balance. Sam munched on his offering contentedly and washed it down with a couple of litres of some lurid, blue sports drink and Rayne licked and kissed his sweating body whilst he enjoyed the pick-me-up. His head went down as Sam was sucking his sticky fingers and he took the blond's hot young cock in his mouth again.

"Oh man!" Sam whispered lazily. He flopped down on his back, stroking his fingers through Rayne's hair as the beautiful vampire nodded down on his rising erection, caressing it contentedly with his lips and tongue.

"Wanna go to bed?" the blond panted at last, when he could speak again. "More comfortable."

Rayne looked up at him and licked his lips with a mischievous smile. Sam unfolded and they both rose then the blond led him by the prick into his bedroom where they sank down gratefully on the unmade double bed, tangling around one another. Rayne urged his tongue into the younger man's hot mouth, running his hands over that sleek, sweat damp, toned-to-the-minute body. He could taste the artificial sweetness of the Lucozade, tempered by the rich, cocoa tartness of the chocolate on his lover's tongue now.

They had never fucked in Sam's bedroom before. Usually these trysts were short and rough, few words wasted between them. Rayne had been feeding from Sam and using his arse this way for a couple of years. His own strict regulations dictated at least a couple of months between liaisons but he knew that Sam would have willingly bene his blood-sub more often than that, if he asked. Now he kissed his slow way down the sculpted ridges of the boy's hot, smoothly-waxed body, running the tip of his tongue teasingly around Sam's sensitive nipples and enjoying the way that it made him catch his breath. His lips wandered to the boy's heaving belly and the tongue stud rimmed his navel, then he was burying his face in the sweaty hollows of the blond's hairless pelvis, nuzzling under the sharp wings of his slim hips. Turning his head he began kissing and licking the sexy lad's firm balls in their snug, silken sac. Sam's buttocks lifted involuntarily from the mattress and he groaned eagerly.

"Uuuhhh yeah! You're so good at that!"

Sam's dick was sticking up like a flagpole now and Rayne treated it to a slow, seductive tongue bath, then shifted around to kneel over the blond on the bed, stroking the head of his own cock on Sam's plump, pink, panting lips. Rayne's mouth opened around the boy's rosy, red glans and he went down all the way on Sam's thick, throbbing cock shaft until his nose was pressed between the blond's balls. Sam, meanwhile, was licking his dick clean very thoroughly, lapping and sucking the cum and flavoured lube from his shaft and balls and savouring the musky taste of his thoroughly-well douched arsehole on the vampire's long, curving, velvet-skinned cock.

"You've got a lovely big dick," he whispered as he took it in his mouth and they sucked one another languidly on the bed.

Rayne nuzzled the cooler silk of Sam's ball sac, letting the boy buck upward, his fat, leaking cock-head pulsing rhythmically in and out of the tighter ring of his pharynx. He was in heaven. Nothing felt better than sucking a delicious young dick and enjoying the feel of a hot, willing mouth around your own hard shaft at the same time. He ground down harder, slowly fucking Sam's throat, delighted to discover that his sexy young feeder had no discernible gag reflex. The lad must have been sucking cock since his schooldays. Either that, or he'd gone down every day of his life since walking out the gates! However he'd learned to do it, Sam was a fantastic cocksucker and Rayne took his time with the blond now, thrusting rhythmically into his mouth and throat as Sam's hot groin bucked against his face. Several times they edged one another up on the rumpled bed, then slowed it down again, not ready to come just yet. Sam laughed breathlessly around his hard, wet cock the third time it happened.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers