Underworld: Queen of the Undead

Story Info
Young woman becomes queen of all vampires.
8.5k words
3.12
38.3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selene sat atop a roof, and glared at the glittering city of Los Angeles. She was a tall woman with pale white skin and long black hair. Her eyes were a dark brown. She was clad from head to toe in black leather. To the casual observer, she looked like a woman in her twenties. She was a lot more than that. Selene was a vampire. Not just any vampire but a Death Dealer.

Death Dealers were vampires trained in the hard task of hunting down werewolves and ending their lives. Selene had once been sent to Los Angeles by the replacement of Victor, the master vampire who sired her centuries ago. Apparently, there was a strange presence in Los Angeles. It has been a year since Selene killed Victor, the master. She had fallen for a young man named Michael Corvin. Michael Corvin was a young man with a rare blood type that made him an ideal candidate for becoming the first of a new order of being, half vampire and half Lycan (werewolf).

Kraven, a vampire who was also a member of Selene's clan had betrayed the vampire community and served Lucian, the leader of the Werewolves. The conflict revolved around who could get their hands on Michael first. Selene had feelings for Michael and wouldn't let either side hurt him. She ended up killing Victor to save him.

That made her the Hunted. The vampire communities around the world knew her as a traitor and they would hunt her to the ground and kill her. She was homeless. A solitary female vampire wandering around the world, loathed and hunted by her own kind. Michael Corvin, the man she loved had changed. He'd become half Lycan and half vampire. A rather strange creature that had the raw strength and speed of a Lycan and a vampire's ability to regenerate. He was immune to silver and sunlight. He could trigger the transformation in himself whenever he wished. Yet most of the time, he chose to remain in human form.

The Lycan Breed had accepted Michael as its leader. This had been the dying wish of Lucian, the Lycan leader who sought someone like Michael for centuries. Selene knew she couldn't stay with Michael. They were both targets for the vampire community. She had to stay away. This was the reason why she was in Los Angeles right now.

Selene had been waiting for her pursuers. They were both vampires. She sensed them long before they sensed her. A tall, muscular black man who had been in his late thirties when he was turned into a vampire. His name was Kent. There was a blond-haired young vampire female with him. Selene knew her to be Lara. Kent and Lara had been a couple in the early 1970s. It was Jackson who changed them from humans into vampires. Jackson was a vampire and a member of Selene's clan. He had been recently killed by the Lycans. Selene turned around, and faced them. "Return from whence you came and you live to see another night," she said.

Kent looked at her. "Big words, coming from a traitor." he said boldly.

Lara looked at Selene with disgust. "Lycans are animals, how could you love one of them?" she asked.

Selene was angry. More than once, her affection for Michael Corvin had made her the object of scorn by the vampires. "My business is my business, just do yours." she said.

With that, Selene whipped out her pistols and fired. Kent was hit by the bullets. He howled in pain and went down. Lara saw her mate fall and shrieked, charging Selene. She came at Selene with a sword. Selene dodged back, narrowly avoiding getting her head chopped off. She shot at Lara, and the female vampire always cut off her hand with a swipe of the blade. Selene changed tactics and lashed out with a kick, kicking out Lara's legs from under her. Lara went down and Selene shot her twice in the chest. The bullets were made of lead and were not lethal to vampires. But they would hurt like hell, even though vampiric bodies healed a hundred times faster than those of humans. Selene shot Kent three more times. She knew their wounds would not be noticeable in a few hours. But they would hurt like hell, she told herself.

Selene leapt into the night once more. She knew that the vampire community of Los Angeles had been alerted of her presence. There would be hundreds of them if not thousands out looking for her. She had to leave. She leapt from building to building, and just moved the way only vampires could. She had to go but where?

The Great Clan to which she once belonged had ties everywhere... except maybe... Nah.

Elsewhere...

Michael Corvin went back to his apartment. It had been a year since his life had changed so much that he could hardly recognize himself. A year ago, he was a medical school student trying to make ends meet. He just wanted to make it and accomplish his goals.

Then, he met Selene. The strikingly beautiful female vampire. She introduced him to the world of the night, to the vampires and Lycans who fought for supremacy over the planet Earth. Humanity thought these creatures were the stuff of legend. They were anything but. Sometimes, Michael thought it was all a bad dream. But no. It was real.

He stood before his mirror, for once glad to see only his reflection. He began to shave and accidentally cut himself. He yelled in pain and the pain caused him to lose control and he transformed...in a flash he went from a tall, good-looking young man to a hairy, hard-skinned, dark creature with eyes that were completely black and long claws. A cross between a Lycan and a vampire. The Abomination.

He willed himself back into human form. He sighed with relief when he did. He hated the change.

Michael Corvin was unaware that he was being watched. The one that watched Michael was a petite young woman with dark brown hair and pale brown eyes. Her skin was a pale bronze color. Her name was Nicole Brennan. She was one of the Lycans. "Yo, I just saw him change." she said.

The one she was talking to was a tall, slim man with spiky black hair and pale white skin. His name was Kenny Beith. Kenny Beith and Nicole Brennan were Lycans assigned to watch newcomer Michael Corvin.

"What is he?" Nicole asked her friend.

"A half vamp, half dog freakapalooza." Kenny said.

Nicole playfully punched him on the arm. "I can see that but how the hell does that happen?"

They were in a car parked outside the building where Michael Corvin had taken residence. They had been watching Michael Corvin for a long time. The Lycan communities from all over the world were talking about the death of Master Lucian and how his dying wish had been that Michael become the Great One.

The Great One was the leader of all the Lycan people across the world. Lucian had held that title for centuries. Lucian was a purebred Lycan. He was born as one. Both Nicole and Kenny were nascent Lycans. Nicole had been born in 1934. She was nineteen years old when a Lycan named Joseph Hubert walked into her town of Chicago, Illinois and made her one of his own. He bit her and three nights later she became a Lycan. She gained the Lycan's strength, speed and agility. Lycans also lived longer than humans. A Purebred Lycan could live close to a thousand years. It was she who sired Kenny.

Kenny Beith was once a U.S. army soldier. He'd come home dying back in 1945. She changed him into a Lycan. He became her friend and constant companion. Neither of them had aged a day since they became Lycans.

Though they were old in human years in spite of looking and feeling like young human beings, they were quite young by Lycan standards. Nicole and Kenny were cohorts of a Lycan master named Phebus. He ordered them to keep an eye on Michael Corvin, the one who had been responsible for the death of Victor, a master vampire who had been a deadly killer of Lycans for many centuries.

They turned in for the night. They went to report to their Master that they had seen Michael Corvin, but had been unable to find out too much about him. Kenny proposed that they try to get close to him and the master agreed. Since Michael had taken a position as Biology teacher at UCLA, Kenny and Nicole would go there and pose as students in his class.

They got fake ids and records. They went to UCLA, a place filled with humans. Humans as far as they could see. They sat in one of Michael Corvin's classes. He was quite young to be a professor and Michael knew that. But he had a genius level IQ. Quite a few of the ladies and gentlemen in his classes were taken with him. The first time Kenny laid eyes on Michael, he was smitten. He just had to get a moment alone with him. He told himself that it was in the interest of all Lycans that he try to get to know Michael better.

He followed Michael everywhere. He was practically obsessed with him. Nicole thought Kenny was really into the job, she just had no idea. Back when he was human, Kenny had affairs with boys. Oh, he had sex with a few women but by far he preferred sex with boys. It was fun, exciting and uncomplicated. Kenny kept sending Michael Corvin signals. But apparently, he never caught on. Something inside told Kenny that Michael was more than just a professor, a cute guy or even a half Lycan, half vampire hybrid. He was either gay or bisexual. To put it to the test, Kenny invited Michael to his dorm one night.

"Hey, professor. Wanna see something?" Kenny asked.

As soon as Michael came in, he gave Michael a drink and sat him down on a couch.

Michael looked at Kenny Beith as Kenny undressed. The guy may be skinny and pale but he had a rock hard body. Michael kissed him and put his arms around him. They went to bed. Kenny hastily undressed the studly Michael. Michael sat down on the bed and watched Kenny. Kenny smiled in a way that he hoped was sexy and took Michael's cock in his hand and started to pump it up. Michael closed his eyes and Kenny looked at Michael's cock hungrily. He took it in his mouth and licked it, getting used to the taste. Michael tasted good. Kenny licked the underside of the shaft and sucked Michael's cock, causing Michael to moan in pleasure. Kenny knew how to work it. Kenny sucked him until Michael came. He looked into Michael's face.

"Ready to fuck?" he asked.

"Yeah." Michael said.

Kenny touched the tip of his cock to Michael's hole and pushed gently. It slipped in without difficulty and he slowly moved the length of his shaft in and out. Michael began to get used to the feeling and he was bucking his hips back, urging Kenny to thrust harder and faster. Kenny could see Michael grabbing at his cock, and the sight of this turned him on so much. Kenny could feel Michael's ass shutting itself around his cock. It was so tight and warm, and he was getting close. Kenny told Michael he was gonna cum soon, so he began pulling on his dick faster and faster. Kenny couldn't contain it anymore. He began to feel that telltale throbbing in his balls and he shot off all over Michael's ass, covering him globes with milky cum. It wasn't long before Michael came as well.

They lay in bed, bodies covered in sweat.

"Wanna go again?" Kenny said.

Michael grinned and Kenny climbed on top of him, grinding his ass on Michael's erect cock. Michael held Kenny by the hips and Kenny began descending on Michael's cock, feeling it press against his asshole. Kenny grunted when Michael's cock entered his ass. Michael began to thrust in and out of Kenny's ass and Kenny grunted in pleasure and pain as Michael ravaged his ass. Michael soon came, filling Kenny's ass with cum. A panting Kenny fell into Michael's arms. Michael kissed him on the forehead.

"How was that, you mugger?" he asked.

"Great." Kenny said.

Michael pulled him closer and they fell asleep.

When Kenny woke up the next day, Michael was gone. There was a note. "Thanks for everything, Kenny. We need to see each other again. Bye."

Michael went out. He went to a bar. The Nickel's was a singles bar in the east side. When Michael walked in, a lot of people stared at him. He knew what they saw. A good-looking man walking into a bar. He went to the bartender and asked for a drink. "One Miller lite please." he said.

He took the beer and sipped from it. A couple minutes later, a young black woman sat at the stool next to Michael. He started to talk to her and learned that her name was Veronica. They talked for awhile. She was twenty-one and a student at Boston University. She was visting her family out here in L.A.

Michael looked at her. She was gorgeous and he just wanted to fuck her. He could read the same desire in her eyes. "Wanna get out of here?" he asked.

She looked at him and smiled. "I thought you'd never ask."

They got up and left the bar, together.

"My apartment or yours?" Michael asked.

Veronica held his arm. "Where's your car?" she asked. He pointed to his Buick. "It'll do." she said.

They got in and immediately started making out. Michael caressed her and used his expertise to send her in a state of great arousal.

Veronica was so ready for Michael to drive his cock into her. She wanted to feel him inside of her so bad. Getting up from her position, she kneeled so that her body was half in the front seat, half in the back seat, so he could enter her from behind. Michael didn't wait for jack. Her dark brown skin and gorgeous black female's body was hot as hell. Each thrust carried him deeper into her pussy, her back arching to meet every thrust. It felt so good, she didn't want it to end, yet, she knew she was about to cum.

"Cum for me, baby," Michael cooed in her ear, egging her on. Damn, he knew how to drive women crazy.

They changed positions. Straddling his legs, she eased her soaked pussy on his dick, a little at a time. She wanted to gain control, making him crazy with lust, while her pussy fucked him. Michael held her by the waist and thrust deep into her. He went deep inside her, his hard cock ravaging her pussy. He took her nipples in his mouth and sucked them hungrily. She just went wild. The next thing he knew he was standing behind her sliding his cock deep into her pussy. He knew he wouldn't last long, she was tight, hot and wet. His cock was feeling the pressure of her pussy wrapped around his shaft. He came, sending hot cum deep inside her. They lay against each other for a few moments, then put their clothes back on.

Michael put her in a cab and went home.

Elsewhere...

Selene was walking around in the night. She had no money and no place to be. Contrarily to popular belief, vampires did like heat and warmth and comfort. She longed for a decent place to stay. The clothes she wore had been on her for weeks. As someone who was undead, she had no sweat or odor. But still... a girl or anyone for that matter could appreciate a hot bath and clean clothes, right?

Selene didn't know why she walked into the Catwalk. The Catwalk was a lesbian bar. Selene sat down and was stared at by the patrons. She knew what they saw, a tall and beautiful young woman. She sat down and ordered a drink. Several ladies approached her but she gave them her "don't-fuck-with-me" look and they backed off. Finally, a preppy-looking girl approached her.

"Hi," the girl said. "I'm Faith."

Selene looked her up and down. Faith stood about five foot six, skinny, with short blond hair and pale blue eyes. She wore a white silk shirt and plaid pants. Her face would have been pretty, if it wasn't for the horn-rimmed glasses. "I'm Selene." Selene said. She shook the girl's hand.

"What are you doing here?" asked Faith.

Selene was not in the mood to talk but she felt like she needed someone to talk to. She started to telling Faith about her story, leaving out crucial details like "I'm a vampire" and "Michael is a Lycan". She told Faith about a guy she fell in love with against her better judgement and risked everything for him. Faith listened, and her eyes stayed riveted on Selene the whole time.

Faith told Selene her story. Once, Faith was married to a guy named Paul Newberry. He was an ex-cop and she was a student at a community college. They got together and had a son named Eric. Paul died in a car accident and three years after his death, Faith met a guy named John Slade. Slade was a bastard. He was nothing like the kind, honest man Paul had been. After the breakup with Slade, Faith was comforted by Paul's twin sister Nikita. Nikita and Faith embarked on a three-year relationship that ended with Nikita leaving Faith and getting married to a man named Jeremiah and moving away to Colorado. Faith considered herself bisexual.

"Anything goes with me," Faith confided. "If I meet a nice man, it's great. If I meet a nice woman, it's just as good."

Selene looked at Faith.

Faith smiled. "You need to stop it." she said.

Selene looked at her. "Stop what?" she asked.

Faith grinned. "You need to stop running from whatever it is that scares you." she said.

Selene looked at Faith. She sniffed. Faith was completely human. Not a Lycan or a Vampire. Yet she could see right through Selene. Faith scribbled something in a piece of paper.

"Here's m number, just in case you want to talk." she said.

Selene pocketed it. Faith shook hands with Selene, and walked out of the bar. Selene left not long after. She was intrigued.

She needed sustenance. She went to the bay and walked into another bar. No, not a bar. A night club. This one was full of men and women. Selene was hungry. She hadn't fed in weeks. She needed to drink or she would go mad. Selene didn't have long to wait. She was approached by a tall black man.

"Hi, I'm James." he said. He started talking to her.

She learned a few things about James. He was a basketball player at a Division two school. He was nineteen years old. A tall, dark and handsome african american man. He was hitting on her big-time. "Come with me." Selene said.

James flashed a wide smile. This was his lucky night. His posse, a bunch of black and Latino guys smiled at him. If only they knew, Selene thought. She led James to a secluded room inside the bar.

Selene started kissing James even before they went inside the room. James was a great kisser. He was running his hands all over her sexy body. He didn't want to wait and she didn't want to keep him waiting. With that she pulled down her pants and in a single swift movement removed her thong, and spread her legs wide apart. James feasted his eyes on the sweetest bare pussy he'd ever seen. Her lips were thin but pouting, and her cunt glistened with her juices. She was obviously turned on and enjoying the effect she was having on him.

Slowly she lowered her hands between her legs and began softly caressing her thighs. Running her finger tips up and down, just barely touching the folds of her labia with each stroke. James went to her and kissed her and his hand went to her pussy and he slipped his fingers inside. Selene moaned in pleasure as James worked his fingers inside her. She got on her knees and took his huge black cock into her mouth. She sucked his cock. James closed his eyes, loving the feel of her warm mouth around his dick. He soon came in her mouth and Selene drank up his warm cum and sucked his big cock until it was dry and clean.

"Wanna try something else?" she asked naughtily.

She went on all fours and parted her beautiful asscheeks. James saw her pink little butt hole and gasped. This was definitely his lucky night. He pressed the head of his cock against her asshole, and pushed. Selene gritted her teeth, anticipating pain and pleasure as a huge black dick got ready to slam into her ass. James entered the white girl's ass slowly, almost gently. Her ass was tight, just the way he liked them.

He thrust in and out of her ass and Selene clenched, wanting to get even more of that hard cock up her ass. James grunted and held her by the hips and fucked her like this, shoving his hard man meat deep inside her, all the way into her bowels. He fucked her like this for several minutes during which he grunted and cursed. He smacked her beautiful ass a few times and thrust hard and deep. Finally, the pressure proved too much for his cock and he came, sending hot cum deep inside her ass.