Undetermined Boundaries

Story Info
Meagan meets with an unlikely hero twice in one night.
2.8k words
4.63
24.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Meagan awoke with a start. Damn it, she thought to herself as she looked at the clock, why did I agree to go to this stupid thing? She cursed to herself as she swung her long legs over the edge of her bed. She ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. What did Dawn have planned for their "little outing," she wondered while shampooing her hair as fast as possible. After she rinsed her hair, she towel dried her self and walked in to her bedroom naked.

She raided her closet for about twenty minutes before she found what she was looking for. She threw them on the bed and went to look in her dresser drawers for a matching bra and panty set. Grabbing the light green strapless bra and matching boy shorts, she quickly got dressed in the green halter top and black flowy skirt she had placed on the bed. She quickly rummaged through her stockings collection and found her favorite pair of black stockings that didn't need a garter belt to hold them up. Then she put on her black heels and walked in to the bathroom. She applied a small amount of make up to enhance her eye color and her lips to the fullest. She threw her wavy brown hair in a ponytail, knowing that it would fall out by the end of the night anyway. She knew she was running late, but she stepped back and looked herself over one last time. Her legs looked great in the stockings and heels. Her hips were rounded, but not obscenely so, and the skirt hung provocatively to about mid-thigh. Her stomach wasn't fat, nor was it flat, but it was nicely toned. Her breasts were one of her blessings; they were full and naturally perky, which got many envious looks from women and lustful stares of men. Her eyes finally locked with their reflection in the mirror, their sea-foam green color darkening slightly with her analysis of her appearance. Her lips were naturally pouty, with a light color that she did little to change with make up. Her chin was stubborn with a slight cleft in the middle. Her hair was already trying to fall out of its confinement and curling slightly around her pixie-ish face. Her thoughts were interrupted by the phone, which started ringing at that moment.

She ran into the living room and answered the phone on the third ring, "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?"

"Hello Caryn, I'm just about to walk out my door, why? Did Dawn change her mind?"

"Nope, just wanted to make sure you were awake and all. You worked a double last night. And I don't want to miss going on our weekly 'outing'." She giggled.

"Speaking of our 'outing', did Dawn tell you where we were going? All she told me was to go pick you up and let you take over the driving from there."

Caryn paused. "...... Look, I know this sounds bad, but she told me that I couldn't tell you. She wants this to be a surprise for you. Please don't hate me and not come get me, but I can't tell you."

Meagan sighed. "Ok, look, I need to get off the phone if I'm gonna make it to your place and let you drive me to God knows where."

"Oh, crap, you're right. I'm sorry Meg, I'll let you go. See you in a few." Caryn said and hung up before Meagan could answer.

She shook her head and went to grab her purse and her keys from the kitchen table. She walked out her apartment door and locked it, throwing her keys back in her purse. As she was walking to the elevator, she noticed that all her neighbors were staring at her as she passed their windows. She started wondering if her skirt was caught in her panties or her stockings. Trying to be as subtle as possible, she reached back and smoothed her skirt down. No, that's not it, she thought. Hmm. She shrugged it off and punched the down button.

She made it to the lobby of her apartment building and noticed more stares. She wasn't used to all the attention being on her like that. She hurriedly walked out the doors towards the parking lot and her Nissan Pathfinder. She was halfway across the parking lot, rummaging through her purse when she heard the squealing of tires and looked up in time to see a car run into her.

"Well, shit, I'm going to be late" was the last conscious thought Meagan had before she hit the pavement.

Andrew looked up too late to stop the car from hitting the woman. Damn it, he thought as he jumped out of the car and ran towards the prone figure on the pavement behind his Corsica. He got a good glimpse of stocking-clad legs and a beautiful body before he saw her face and stopped dead in his tracks. She's gorgeous, and I just hit her with my car, he thought, mentally slapping himself in the forehead. He dropped to his knees to check for any injuries. When he found no external ones, he started to reach for his cell phone when he heard a ringing. Strange, he thought, no one calls me this late unless it's an emergency call and they need me. He flipped open his phone, but the ringing continued. He was reaching for the stranger's purse when she moaned and her eyelids fluttered open.

He started to sigh in relief, when his breath stuck in his throat. My god, he thought to himself, those eyes could make the devil repent.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked, trying to suppress the growing lump of his arousal from being noticeable.

"If I say yes, will you move so I can sit up?" The mystery woman asked.

Andrew chuckled, "Well, at least you've got a sense of humor." He sat back on his heels and helped her sit up.

"What the hell just happened," she asked, "and who the hell are you?"

"Well, I just accidentally hit you with my car, and I'm Andrew, or Andy. And you are?"

The mystery woman started to shake her head and winced at the sudden pain. "Last I checked I was Meagan, and thanks for being honest with me Andy, I really didn't want to think I had fallen back to sleep on my way to out," she joked.

Andy laughed at that. She had spirit AND she was gorgeous. She was definitely someone he wanted to get to know. He stood up and helped her to her feet.

"Where are you headed, Meagan? I'd like to make sure you arrive there in one piece and that you don't have a concussion."

"Currently? I'm headed to my friends' house to pick her up and then I'm probably going to be embarrassed because we're going to meet another group of our friends somewhere only THEY know. What about you?" she asked, "Where were you headed before I stepped behind your car?"

"Oh, just heading to work." Andy replied.

"Really? Where do you work?" Meagan asked.

God, she's gorgeous, he thought for the thousandth time. "I own a couple of businesses around town. I was just heading out to check on them."

Meagan's eyes widened in surprise. "Wow, really? You don't look all that old."

Andy blinked in surprise. He'd never met someone who wondered over his age instead of how much he was worth. She was quite a refreshing change from his usual crowd.

Meagan glanced at her phone to see who it was that called. "Oh, fuck. I'm going to be late. I have to go. I'm fine, Andy, really. Uhmm. I guess I'll see you around?"

"What? Oh, yeah, you should get going or your friend might get worried. How about I get your phone number and I'll call you to make sure you arrive to your little get together in one piece." Andy suggested.

"Oh, ok. My number is 623 555 3742. Just call when you have a chance. I really have to go. Bye."

"Bye, Meagan," Andy whispered to her retreating back, "I'll definitely call you."

Meagan reached Caryn's place later than even she expected to. She couldn't get that Andy guy out of her head. Sure, he was tall, about 6'4" compared to her 5'11" frame. And sure, his blue-green eyes and red hair was a total turn on to her, but he hit her with his car. It was your own fault, a voice in her head was telling her, you weren't paying attention to where you were going and you could have kept your keys in your hand, but nooo, you had to throw them back in your purse. She scowled at her reflection in the rearview mirror. Damn it. She forgot about that. Ok, so it was her own fault, but why did he have to be so kind? Why couldn't he have been all huffy and annoyed that she had damaged his precious car. THAT kind of reaction she could have dealt with, but his obvious concern about her welfare caused her to be so surprised that she didn't even realize that she gave him her phone number until she was walking up Caryn's driveway.

Damn, she thought, why did I give him my number?

She jumped in surprise when Caryn opened her door and glared at Meagan.

"Where the fuck were you? Why didn't you answer your cell?" Caryn demanded before her eyes swept down Meagan's body and saw the beginning of the bruise on her left leg, along with the rip right in front of it. "What happened to your leg, Meg?"

Meagan looked down at what Caryn was talking about. Shit, she didn't even realize she had a bruise, let alone ripped her stocking. "Oh, it was nothing, I got bumped by a car. I'm fine, Ryn. Let's get to this thing Dawn set up, ok?"

Caryn rolled her eyes and grabbed the keys from Meagan's hand. "Ok, but if you want to go home, just tell me and I'll have Dawn bring me back. And don't even THINK of arguing with me."

Meagan laughed and followed Caryn to her car, where she took the back seat.

"What are you doing, Meg?" Caryn asked as she pulled the Pathfinder out on to the road.

"I'm just gonna take off these stockings, seeing as they're ruined." Meagan replied as she took off her stockings. Damn, I'm going to have to get a new pair of these, she thought as she balled them up and threw them in the back of the truck.

When they arrived at the "special outing" spot, Meagan groaned. Oh, no. Please, not here. Please say she's just joking, Meagan thought. Caryn cut the engine in front of "The 602", the club that had been getting all sorts of media coverage lately because it had just been sold to new management.

It was also the same place where I was when I.......... No, she thought to herself, I'm not going to think about that day. I refuse to.

Dawn was already flirting with the bouncer when they arrived. Just like Dawn, Meagan thought, looking at her friend at work. Dawn was a beautiful Hispanic woman with long, braided black hair and dark brown eyes that just oozed sensuality. Her compact, 5'5" body was every man's wet dream come to life. She didn't have an inch of fat anywhere on her.

Meagan looked over at Caryn. She was gorgeous. She had long, straight blond hair that was immaculately placed, baby blue eyes that just screamed innocence. Her body was perfect for her, 5'7".

She jumped, embarrassed and shocked when she heard her phone ring from her purse. Dawn and Caryn exchanged startled looks as Meagan reached in and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Meagan?"

Meagan sighed. "Hi Andy. What's up?"

Her friends gave their best deer in the headlights expressions as she turned and walked a few feet away to have this particular conversation in semi-private.

"I was just calling to make sure you got to your little thingy in one piece and didn't wreck." He said.

Oh, she thought, that's right. I got hit by a car today, that's why today couldn't get any worse. To Andy, she said, "Yeah, I made it alright, now I'm going to have to crawl in a drainage ditch and hide from my friends who will question me like it's the Spanish Inquisition. AND I have to suffer through a night at a club. How're your businesses?" She asked.

"They're doing just fine. Which club are you at? I happen to know the owner at a few of the local ones."

"I'm at 'The 602'. Do you know the owner here?"

Andy chuckled, "Indeed I do. Do you need a hand getting in?"

Meagan laughed, "I think that would be the better alternative to Dawn giving the bouncer a blowjob in public."

Andy choked on his laughter as he replied, "Just give me a few minutes to call down there, and you'll be let in. Keep your friend away from Dan, he don't swing for the home team, if you get my drift."

Meagan gasped, "Oh, well. I'd better go let them get started on twenty questions about 'who that Andy person is', just to save Dan a bit of embarrassment."

"Ok, well, I'll talk to you later Meagan."

"Bye Andy, talk to you later."

Meagan walked back to her friends, and saw all the questions right in their eyes. She sighed inwardly, why didn't he just wait 5 more minutes, then I would have been heading back home with Dawn and Caryn still trying to convince Dan to let them in.

"Ok, spill, who's Andy, and why was he calling your cell phone. I know you don't, err, didn't know anyone named Andy whose number you'd have on your phone." Dawn demanded as soon as I was with in 2 feet of them.

"He's the guy who hit me with his car when before I went and got Caryn." Meagan went on to explain, in detail, what happened and what he looked like. When she was finished she looked up to see Dan talking to someone who had his head poked out of the club doors.

"Ok, ladies, The Boss just called and said that youse three were allowed in. Now which one of you is Meagan, he had a special request for you." Dan said in a fake New York accent.

Meagan stepped forward. "Guilty as charged, Dan. I'm Meagan."

Dan looked startled that she knew his name, but ushered Dawn and Caryn in the doors, and before Meagan had a chance to find out what the "special request" was, he closed the doors and said, "The Boss said that you were to wait for him right here. He should be....."

"Right here." Came a very familiar voice behind Meagan, causing her to jump and whirl around.

Standing behind her was Andy, looking as handsome as before, only slightly embarrassed.

"What are you doing here?" Meagan asked. A look of recognition and confusion flitted across her face as she looked at him. "Wait, YOU are the new owner of 'The 602'? Oh my god!! I should have known! I've been hearing your name thrown around my office so much I thought I was going to have to put in ear plugs. Well, I'll be sure to tell the girls that the rumors are beyond true."

Andy looked confused at that last statement. "Rumors? What rumors?"

"That you are one of the sexiest men to grace the Phoenix-Metro area in about 300 years." Meagan replied.

Andy burst out laughing at that. "Oh, shit. I've never heard such crap, but goddamn, it's nice to hear refreshing stuff like that every once in a while."

Meagan looked at Andy like he had grown another head. "Why wouldn't you hear that you're handsome? You're gorgeous." Meagan blurted out and blushed. Well shit, she thought, now I've said the one thing I know I shouldn't have said to the guy who has been in my head since I came to on the pavement.

When Andy didn't respond for a few minutes, Meagan chanced looking at him, and the look he had in his eyes was pure lust and a bit of confusion. Damn, Meagan thought, just one look from him and I'm already ready to jump his bones.

"I'm sorry, Andy, I shouldn't have said that." Meagan said to the ground.

"Are you saying what you just told me was a lie, then?" Andy asked quietly.

Meagan blushed darkened. "No, I'm saying I shouldn't have said that, because it obviously embarrassed you."

Andy put his finger tips under Meagan's chin, which was quivering slightly in an effort to keep her tears at bay. She always seemed to cry when she gets embarrassed.

"It didn't embarrass me, sweetheart, it just shocked me. To have such a compliment come from someone as beautiful as you are, it kinda made me think..... Well, nevermind what I was thinking just then." Andy said. "Let's get inside and join your friends, I'm sure they are waiting just inside the door."