Undetermined Boundaries Ch. 02

Story Info
Meagan lets her temper flare.
2.7k words
4.71
16.8k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing as I never mentioned the ages of Meagan, Caryn, Dawn, or Andrew, I thought I should. Meagan is 22, Caryn is 21, Dawn is 24 and Andrew is 27. Meagan's job hasn't been specified for... Creative reasons. I'll share her job in one of the next chapters. Probably chapter 3, but I might slip it in here. And thanks for all the feedback, I greatly appreciate it, good and bad. ~Breezy~

Chapter 2

Meagan dreaded walking in, but she did anyway. Just as Andrew predicted, Caryn and Dawn were just inside the door, waiting for her. When they noticed Andy behind Meagan, they immediately gave Meagan a questioning look, one that said, "Who's he and why aren't you kicking him in the nuts for being so close to you?"

Meagan decided the best way to answer their question was to introduce them to each other. "Dawn, Ryn, this is Andrew. Andy, the blond is Caryn, and that's Dawn."

Andrew kissed both girls knuckles, causing them to get flustered and mumble a hello. Hmm, if I knew it was that easy to make them shut up, Meagan thought with a smirk, then I would have guys kiss their knuckles every time they opened their mouths.

As they made their way to an empty table, one of the bartenders waved at Andy. He excused himself to go talk to the bartender, giving Caryn and Dawn the opening they had been waiting for.

"Ok, so why aren't you banging him?" Dawn asked.

Damn, I forgot she was so blunt, Meagan thought to herself. Out loud, she said, "Well, seeing as I only met him because he hit me with his car, I hadn't quite gotten the chance to get that far with him, Dawn. Why? Did you want a go at him?"

"No, but I did notice the look he gave you, Meg. He wants to get in your pants something awful." Caryn put in.

"Guys, I know you mean well, but I can handle my own love life. We came here to have fun, right? Well, lets have fun. And please don't try to hook me up with anyone. I just might try to get with Andy, if I drink enough to get the courage." Meagan said.

"Oh, really?" Came the hauntingly familiar voice from somewhere behind Meagan. "What about if I got you drunk enough, would you bang me?"

Oh, fuck. What kind of bullshit was this, Meagan thought, turning to look at her ex-boyfriend Michael. He was still as handsome as ever, with his blond hair and startling green eyes. She had to look up to glare at him in the face. "Not if the fate of the free world depended on it, Michael. I thought they didn't allow ignorant apes in to bars." Meagan replied.

"Watch what you say to me, Meg. You know what happened last time you used your lip with me." Michael threatened.

"As if I could forget, you asshole. You left a pretty little scar on my stomach. Now why don't you go find your new little punching bag and leave me alone." Meagan knew she was close to tears, but she wouldn't give this prick the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

********************

"Meagan, is everything alright?" Andrew asked as he approached.

Andrew had seen that look on many women's face. The look of total mortification and fear for someone she cared for. But he couldn't have stayed silent, not with that little shit trying to threaten Meagan in his club.

"I'm fine, Andy, really. Michael was just leaving, weren't you?" Meagan gave Michael an icy stare as she said the latter.

"I'm not going anywhere without you, Meg. So get your ass over here before I make drag your ass over here." Michael said while staring at Andy, daring him to stop her.

Caryn and Dawn both grabbed Meagan and pulled her between them to keep her where she was, but it was a pointless gesture. Andy was already two steps away from Michael with his fist balled at his side.

"You are going to leave my club before I have you escorted out, sir." Andy said as politely as he could muster given his current emotionally charged state.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do with my own girl, dude?" Michael sputtered, his usually handsome face turning a startling shade of red.

Andy had heard enough. "I happen to be the new owner of this establishment, Mike, and if you know what's good for you, you'll leave before I beat the holy hell outta you and send you to the ER."

Michael's face went pale as he glanced at Andy with fear in his eyes. When he chanced a look towards Meagan, she had tears streaking down her lovely face, but she wasn't actually crying. She's braver than I thought, Andy thought.

He shouldn't have taken his eye off of Michael, though, because while Andy's eye traveled to Meagan, Michael saw his opportunity to attack. And he took it. The next thing Andy felt was a fist in his gut and falling on his ass.

********************

Meagan gasped in horror. Oh no, she thought, Michael's gonna kill him. I have to do something. Looking around, Meagan noticed that there was, surprisingly, a pool table near them. She ran to one of the tables and politely took one of the pool cues and some of the pool balls.

"You might own this dump," Michael was saying, "But you don't own me or my girl. She's MY property, do you hear me, fucker? MINE!"

Meagan was, by this time, right behind Michael with pool cue raised to strike.

Meagan was, understandably, pissed off. She stated, "I'm NO ONE'S property, Mike. So get used to being alone, you abusive, insensitive, dick sucking anal wart." Right before she smacked Michael across his neck with the pool cue.

THWACK.

Michael grunted and started to fall forward... straight towards Andy, who hadn't moved because he was enthralled by the beauty displayed by Meagan's anger. Right before Andy became a new kind of "club floor pizza" Dawn, Caryn and the bartender rushed forward to catch the dead weight of Michael.

Meagan rushed to Andy's side.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Wow. Yeah, I'm fine, just remind me to never piss you off or call you property without your permission first." Andy joked.

She punched him in the arm. "Don't be a jerk. C'mon, get up off your sexy ass before your bartender buddy drops Mike on you."

"My sexy ass, huh?" Andy chuckled.

Meagan groped his butt. "Well, it could be a bit toner, but yeah, your sexy ass. Now, are you done with your little testosterone fest? Because I came here to dance."

Andy took Meagan's hand off his rear and said, "Well, I think I can accommodate you, and I would love to dance with you."

As they walked onto the dance floor, Meagan heard her favorite song start.

"Ooohh. This is my favorite song. I didn't know they played this song in clubs."

"Oh yeah, I have them play a diverse grouping of artists." Andy replied after they had started swaying to the beat of the song.

"Give me all your fear, Throw it all away,Think about the good things, No matter what they say, We'll take tomorrow, Baby, Yeah, One day at a time."

**************************

This is nice, Andy thought to himself right before he noticed that Meagan was starting to shake.

"Hey, whoa, are you ok, Meagan?" Andy asked, worried he might have stepped on her foot or something.

"No, but I was trying to hold it together better than this. I was hoping I would make it to my place before I broke down and cried. Damn it." Meagan said.

"Ok, hold on, I'll take you home, sweetie, just let me tell the Richard to watch your friends' alcohol intake, ok?"

"Ok." Came the timid reply.

Andy hurried to the bar.

"Hey, Andy, what's with your chick, man? She looks like someone pissed on her favorite pumps or something." Richard remarked.

"Can the jokes, Dick, I'm gonna take Meg home. I need you to watch out with how much liquor you give to her friends, man. I think the blond is driving Meagan's truck." Andy said.

Richard cringed at the nickname he hated so much. "Ok, man, geez, I was just joking. Fuck. You really got it bad for her, huh?"

Andy sighed, "I dunno, dude. I hit her with my car earlier and now I can't keep my libido in check when it comes to anything around her. God, I feel like I'm YOU when you see Dan."

"Shut up, asshole, I don't want the chicks over here to know I swing for that team. I get some damn good tips." Richard hissed.

Andy laughed at that. "I'm sorry, buddy, I'll shut up about it. Just watch out for those two, ok?"

"You got it, boss." Richard replied.

Andy hurried back to Meagan's side, watching as her eyes went from the sea-foam green that was so gorgeous to the dark forest green it had become when she smacked Michael with the pool cue.

"Uh-oh, I probably shouldn't, but I'm gonna ask, what's with the look?"

"I was just remembering why I left the self-centered prick, and that I shouldn't be so glad that I got the chance to hurt him, but I am. I'm... exhilarated. He's hurt me so much." Meagan was starting to sob. "I-I feel... almost lib-berated, knowing t-that I h-hurt him even a l-l-little." She explained after they got to his car.

"What did he do to you, Meg? I know that whatever it was left you with a scar, but I want to know exactly. What happened?" Andy asked as he started the Corsica and headed towards the apartments.

Andy saw the look of trepidation on Meg's face as she thought back on that day from the corner of his eye.

"Me and Mike had been together for about 2 years before he started turning in to what you saw him as today." Meagan stated. "I had just started my 'career', if you want to call it that, when we got together. I'm an exotic dancer. Mike thought it was cool, having a 'stripper girlfriend.' He said it made the bedroom stuff more exciting. The first two years were great. Then he started getting possessive, and he thought that if he 'damaged the goods', they would fire me and I'd have to get a different job. He forgot that I know how to hide bruises exceptionally well." Her eyes were starting to tear up again. Andy placed a reassuring hand on one of Meg's. She smiled and continued, "Well, I didn't get fired. He got furious and stormed in to our old apartment and started trashing the place before I got home. The minute I got to the door I heard what he was doing, but I didn't think that I'd get hurt in the process. I opened the door, and there was Mike, with two of his kitchen knives. He turned towards the door when I opened it and it was then that I noticed the glazed, crazy look in his face. He grabbed me with one of his hands, still holding the knife." She started to tense up and shudder.

"Shhh, hold on, let's get you up to the apartment before you finish, ok baby?" Andy said as they reached the parking lot.

He hurriedly parked the car and killed the engine. He hurried over to her door and opened it before she got the chance to and put his arm around her waist to keep her upright as they entered the apartment's lobby.

"Which floor are you on, baby?" Andy asked.

"Fifth." Meagan replied quietly.

"Well, I'm all alone on eight, so why don't we get there and you can cry and scream and no one will know but you and me, how does that sound?"

"Ok."

Oh, god, she's giving me mono-syllabic answers, Andy thought as he pushed the button for the eighth floor in the elevator, I'd better hurry so she can finish her story about Michael the asshole.

******************

After they reached Andy's apartment, Meagan was noticeably shaking and her tears were streaking down her cheeks in her attempt to keep herself from losing all control. He hurriedly opened the door and escorted her in and towards the living room.

"Ok, sweetie, go ahead and finish telling me about you and the idiotic gorilla that you floored with the pool cue." Andy said, which got a smirk from Meagan in response.

"Well, he threw me on the floor and literally sat on me, crushing the bottom two rows of my ribs. He........ oh god, he..." She couldn't finish. She started sobbing.

Andy wrapped her in his arms protectively and murmured nonsensical words of comfort.

Oh god, I'm making a complete fool of myself, Meagan thought to herself as she continued to cry and be cradled in Andy's warm embrace.Oh, you're enjoying his 'comforting' more than you're admitting, a voice in the back of her mind said.

"Shhhh, it's ok, baby, I'm here, just finish when you think you are able to." Andy was saying. Damn it, Meagan thought, he's so sweet, and strong, and compassionate. He might go back and try to kill Mike if I tell him, she thought, or I could just show him, then I don't have to actually say what he did.

Meagan scooted out of Andy's embrace and stood up. She saw the compassion and understanding in his eyes. She lifted her halter top from the bottom and showed him the scar she had talked about. It covered from the right side of her body under her breasts to the left. The word "skank" carved in to her skin. Right in a place that she couldn't hide it. She lowered her eyes to the floor so she couldn't see the disgust or the horror she got when she showed other people this scar.

As she was lowering her shirt back into place, she heard Andy say, "That sick son of a bitch."

She looked up, startled by Andy's statement. Andy's eyes didn't hold the disgust or the horror she had been expecting, they held remorse and anger. But the anger wasn't towards her, it was towards Mike. Only Caryn and Dawn had had that look in their eyes when they found out.

Andy jumped to his feet and pulled Meagan in to a bear-like hug, being careful not to crush her ribs. She smiled at that. No one was ever this gentle with her. They didn't have to be. Her ribs were healed now. But she wasn't going to say anything to end the contact.

"What he did to you I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, Meg. I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone. I wish I had known you sooner, then I would have been right there all through-out your recovery." Andy said right before he lowered his head so he could look her in the eye. His forehead rested on hers as he murmured, "I'm so sorry, love. You probably don't need this, but I can't control myself any longer."

With that said he leaned the lower half of his face forward until their lips brushed together. It was a gentle, sweet kiss that lasted only a few seconds, but it was the most emotion-filled kiss Meagan had ever received. When Andy pulled back, she saw a look in his eyes that she had never seen directed towards her in her life.

Oh no, she thought, I know that look. I've gotta get out of here before he says it. "I've gotta go, Andy. I'm getting tired. Uhmm. Thanks for being such a great listener." Meagan said as she leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek.

"I-uh-ok, Meg, let me walk you down to your room." Andy said.

"No, that's ok, Andy. I need the time between here and my apartment to think." Meagan replied quickly.

"Ok. I'll talk to you tomorrow, baby. And you'd better answer your phone. If you don't, I'll get worried." Andy said.

**Lyrics from Butch Walker- Left of Self-Centered; Take Tomorrow(One Day At A Time)**