Undetermined Boundaries Ch. 03

Story Info
Meagan deals with the repercussions of hitting Michael.
2.4k words
4.72
15.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have a weak constitution, then you shouldn't read this chapter. It contains a mild rape scene. ~Breezy~

Chapter 3

As Meagan made her way down to her apartment, she realized that she didn't want to be alone tonight. Oh well, she thought, it's too late to go back. Just as she reached the third floor landing, she heard banging. She didn't really think much of it as she stepped out of the elevator. She had been digging around in her purse when she heard the voice screaming, "Open this fucking door, you goddamn slut! I'm gonna give you what you deserve, whore." Oh why today, she thought as she ran back to the elevator. She had just made it back and had pushed the button for Andy's floor when she heard footsteps from the other side of the elevator. Damn it, damn it damn it, she thought as she hit the button to make the doors close faster. They were almost closed when she saw the hand between the doors.

"I thought I heard the fucking elevator. And I was hoping it would be you in it, you fucking slut." Michael said as he stepped into the elevator with Meagan.

"Just leave me alone, Mike. Or haven't you had enough punishment tonight, you drunken whale's penis?"

"Shut your fuckin' mouth. Or better yet, make it being open useful." After Michael said that, he grabbed a handful of Meagan's hair, hit the elevator stop button, and unzipped his fly.

"Michael, let me go. Please, I won't tell anyone you even thought of doing...." She didn't get to finish her sentence. He forced her onto her knees and shoved his 6" uncut length into her open mouth, making her gag.

Oh god, Meagan thought as tears sprang to her eyes. I shouldn't have said anything to piss him off. I should have known better. Michael was brutally using her mouth, fucking her face with his disgusting manhood.

"Yeah, take it you fucking whore. I'm gonna cum in your fucking mouth, and you're gonna swallow like a good little slut, aren't you." Michael grunted before he spilled his seed into her mouth.

Meagan swallowed as fast as she could just to get this degradation over with. He threw her away from him, zipping his pants as he said, "I know you don't deserve me back, but I'm willing to forgive you for your attitude tonight. Just remember that I own you."

That said, he hit the button for the next floor and exited, leaving Meagan in the car that was heading up to Andy's room. Oh shit, she thought as she stood up on quavering legs, I don't feel good. The elevator barely made it to Andy's floor before she lurched off of it and barely was able to knock before she passed out.

***************************

Andy heard the elevator ding and then heard the faint knock. Hmm, Meagan must have forgotten something, he thought as he headed towards the door. He was definitely surprised to see Meagan passed out on the floor, her mouth looking raw.

"Oh, shit, Meagan, what happened, love?" Andy asked as he knelt down to check if she was alive. When she didn't respond, he picked her up and carried her in to his apartment, setting her on his bed.

"Meagan. Meagan, wake up, sweetie. That's it." Andy coaxed as she opened her eyes wide, with a look of..... fear? What does she have to fear, Andy thought. "Meagan, what happened?" He asked.

"Mike.... He... He was at my apartment, pounding on the door.... Then, he caught up with me in the elevator... I was coming back up here... He..... He....." She couldn't finish because she started bawling, but Andy could guess the rest. Andy had heard of seeing red when someone was angry, but it had never happened to anyone he knew, until now. He took deep breaths to calm himself down, because Meagan needed him. He silently vowed to hunt Michael down and kill him. He wrapped his arms around her in a comforting manner, slowly rocking her back and forth trying to calm her down.

"Shhh, Meg, it's ok. You're safe now. He can't hurt you." He didn't know what else he could say, so he just kept repeating it, turning it in to a sort of mantra. When he felt her start to relax, he said, "I'm going to let you go to find you something else to wear besides that skirt, ok?" She nodded. He rummaged through his drawers, coming back to the bed with a pair of his old pajama pants and an old college t-shirt. He left the room while she changed her clothes.

As he was waiting for her to change, he hurried over to his phone and called the club to check on her friends.

"Hey, Richard, it's Andy. How're Meagan's friends?........... Ahh, ok. Just remember, keep their alcohol limited.......... Yeah, she's fine now, I hope.............. No, we were actually just talking.......... Oh stop being such a perverted asshole, she was telling me about her history with the jerkoff.......... Yeah, that guy...... Oh, I'll have to explain it all later........ Yeah, she's in my room changing right now....... No, we aren't going to do that...... I gotta go, Dick........ Yeah I know, 'shove it up your ass', right?....... Hahaha.... Talk to you soon, dude."

He went back to his bedroom to check if she wanted anything and saw her already under the covers on her side. When he sneaked over to look at her beautiful face, he saw that she was asleep.

**********************************

Meagan woke up slowly, wondering why her mouth felt abused and what that strange taste was. She jerked awake, remembering the way Mike had used her in his anger. She felt the tears well in her eyes, wondering where she was and how she got there. She looked around, noticing that she was in a very clean, masculine bedroom that definitely wasn't Mike's, so he didn't take her with him. She wasn't paying much attention to her own state of dress when she threw her legs over the side of the king-sized bed to try to find a bathroom.

A hesitant knock at the door forced a squeak of surprise from her throat before she went and flung the door open. A startled Andy was on the other side, hand poised to knock again. She watched his eyes wander down her body and back up. It was then she realized that she wasn't dressed in the clothes she had worn to the night club.

She gasped, "Oh my god. Andy, you scared me. Uhmm... I hate to seem ungrateful, but what happened to me last night? I mean, I remember what Mike did to me and all, but how did I get here, and where are my clothes?" She tried to look at anything but Andy as she said this.

"Well, how about I tell you how you got here and all that while I feed you breakfast. I'm pretty sure you are hungry." Andy replied.

"Ok, but I kinda need to use the bathroom first." Meagan said and blushed a bright pink.

"Oh, fuck. I forgot about that. I'm sorry, sweetie. It's down the hall, last door on the left." Andy explained and pointed in the direction of said bathroom.

She slid past him and hurried down the hallway to the bathroom. Jesus, what's wrong with me, Meagan thought to herself. I've known the guy for what, probably closing in on 8 hours and I'm already wearing his clothes and wanting to rip them off and attack him. I need to calm down. She quickly relieved herself and after washing her hands splashed cold water on her face to try to get rid of her flushed face.

************************

Damn it, what's my problem, Andy thought to himself as he watched Meagan hurry down the hall to the bathroom. You want to throw her to the floor and fuck her senseless, a voice in the back of his head sneered. He scoffed to himself as he headed towards the kitchen. He paused in his living room and put on the CD that included the song they had danced to in the club. He headed back to the kitchen when he heard the toilet flush. He hurriedly examined the contents of his fridge, trying to find anything that could be dubbed 'edible'.

He hadn't heard Meagan come down the hall, but he definitely heard, "Uhmmm... Andy?" come from near the archway, causing him to jerk in surprise and bump his head.

"Shit. Jeez, Meg, you scared me. Do you always walk so quietly?" Andy asked, standing upright and rubbing the back of his head.

She blushed faintly before she responded, "Sorry, hun. I guess I do. I was just..... wondering if you needed help fixing anything."

"Naw, there doesn't seem to be anything that I would trust even myself to eat here. I was just gonna order out."

"You don't have to.. I mean, I have groceries down at my place. But, uhmm, could you come with me... Just in case?"

Andy grinned. Damn she's cute. "Sure. D'you wanna head down there now?" He asked.

"Yeah, just..... Where are my shoes? I don't trust those halls. I especially don't trust that elevator." Meagan shuddered in disgust at the mere thought of the disgusting contents that might infest the floors out there.

He chuckled at the look on her face. "They're in the hall closet. Just go ahead and grab them, I gotta go change real quick."

He went to his room and quickly changed in to a pair of his pajama pants and a white tank-top. He threw on a pair of flip-flops that he usually just wore around the house.

When he got back to the living room, he noticed Meagan was curled up on his recliner. He thought she was asleep, so he took the time to watch her breasts move under he t-shirt the had lent her. Damn, he thought, what I wouldn't give to hold one of those melons.

"You should take a picture, it'll last a helluva lot longer." Meagan mumbled, peeking through her lashes at the look on his face, which must have been pretty lustful, given the blush that heated her cheeks.

"I would say I was sorry, but I'm not." Andy said with a smirk. "Are you ready to go?"

"Uhmmm.. Yeah, let's go. Wait, where's my keys?" Meagan looked panicked at the thought that she had lost them.

"I have them in my pocket." Andy reassured. "Let's get going, I'm starving."

He heard Meagan laugh at that. Her laugh was a deep, husky sound that stirred life into his nether regions. He was trying to re-arrange his 'reaction' to her laugh when she turned around at the elevator after she pressed the down button. Her eyes widened when she saw his hand on his crotch, followed by a quick crimson color flooding her cheeks and her turning around.

Well so much for not proving to be a perv, he thought to himself. Should I act like I didn't notice she had looked, or should I be flattered that she did. Damn, I'm going to go crazy with her in my apartment all night.

***************

Oh my god, she thought, was he adjusting himself? What the hell caused that? It couldn't have been because of me. He's seen my scar. No one's had that kind of reaction after seeing my scar.

"You should've taken a picture, it would've lasted longer." Andy remarked.

Meagan tried to suppress the giggle that threatened to burst from her throat. You like him, a voice in her head said, there's no other reason for you to giggle unless you want to jump his bones.

"Shut up, asshole. I was gonna ask for my keys back."

"Awww, c'mon, you know you like the way I use my... tongue." Andy said as he handed her key ring back to her.

"God, you're such a dork." She giggled as she took her keys from him. "Just remember, I'm the one feeding you, and now that I have my keys back, I can lock you out." She stated as they got on the elevator and it started down to her floor.

When he didn't respond to that, she chanced looking over at him. He seemed to be deep in thought before he surprised her by grabbing her around the waist and pulling her against him, forcing a squeak of surprise to emerge from her throat.

She felt him chuckle. "You make the cutest sounds, d'you know that?"

Her face flamed before she could respond, "Oh, yeah? I'm sure I could make some very interesting sounds come from you. And I should, seeing as it would only be fair." Her eyes twinkled with the mischief she could cause.

***********

Oh, shit, Andy thought. I shouldn't have said that. He felt her rotate her hips backwards against him, ripping a half groan of pleasure, half hiss of agony from him.

"Ok, ok, you win." He said, hoping she'd stop with those erotic hip movements. You're enjoying it, quit your bitching the voice in the back of his head said with a smirk.

By that time, they had reached Meagan's floor and were just getting off of the elevator and were heading towards her apartment. She was the first to notice that her door was busted off of it's hinges. He didn't know anything was wrong until he felt her stiffen and try to turn back towards the elevator.

"Oh god, he's in there, I know he is. Oh shit. Let's just go back to your apartment and order out." Meagan started pleading.

"No, you stay here. I'm going to go in there and see if anyone's there. And I want YOU to call the cops, do you understand? Call the cops, then call Dawn and Caryn. You need them here to help you in any way they can, ok?" Andy gently shook her to make sure she would answer him.

She had tears in her eyes when she looked up at him and said, "I'll call the cops, but then I'm going in there with you. If he's there, he's just gonna go after me, he won't get you until after he's gotten to me."

"No, you are staying right here if I have to handcuff you to a radiator, do you understand me? Just call the cops and call your friends." He dug around in his pocket before he added, "Use my cellphone and also call Dan and Richard. They'll be quite helpful in any event."

That said, he turned towards the broken door and walked right into the apartment.