Undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhall
rhall
6 Followers

She woke up in the same position she had fallen asleep in, still tangled up in Sue's arms, Sue still tangled up in hers (a feat they have never again been able to accomplish, in all the years they've been together). Kate kissed the tip of Sue's nose, and the woman blinked her eyes open with a sleepy smile. When Kate shifted her leg, it brushed against Sue's naked sex, and the woman moaned at the inadvertent contact. All at once, a rush of heat and unfulfilled desire flooded over their senses. What had been soft and slow and liquid the night before, was suddenly molten and desperate. Sue flipped the two of them over and crushed Kate's mouth with a kiss, her thigh slipping against the growing wetness of Kate's arousal.

"Sue - please!" Kate lifted off of the bed and screamed as Sue's mouth bit down on the flesh of her neck, just as her fingers twisted against Kate's hardening nipple. The older woman moaned into Kate's flesh as Kate began pushing her down her body. "Baby, your mouth -- I need your mouth on my breasts -- oh god Baby, please!" Sue tasted the flesh of Kate's full, soft breasts, licking her way towards her nipple, sucking it into her mouth, between her teeth, flicking it with her tongue. Kate cried out and arched her back, pushing more of her against Sue's tongue. "Lover! Yes! God, Sue, yes!" Sue moaned against Kate's breast as her hand trailed down between them and lightly --- so agonizingly lightly --- trailed over the wet, naked flesh of her sex.

"Sue!"

Sue smiled wickedly around the prize within her mouth, and met Kate's eyes over her round breast. Slowly she kissed her way back to Kate's mouth, parting her legs, pressing her wet, dripping pussy against Kate's as their lips and tongues came together. Both women moaned into each other's mouths as their hips began grinding, their bodies fucking, their hands grasping wildly at each other's flesh. With a gasp, Sue broke the kiss and cried out as Kate raised her hips off of the bed, pressing hard against the woman's wet, throbbing heat. "Oh God baby, yes! Fuck me, Kate! God, you feel so good against me!"

Kate brought her arms up to circle around Sue's neck, but Sue grabbed them and forced them down onto the pillow, above Kate's head. She held them there, by the wrists, as their bodies moved and pressed and fucked.

"Oh... god... Sue.... Yes, baby, yes... Oh Jesus yes..."

"Tell me what you want, baby. Tell me what you like."

"Give me your mouth, lover... Oh god, put your mouth on me... Taste me baby, taste my sex..."

"Mmm yes..." Sue lowered her mouth to Kate's once more before kissing her way down her body. She paused at Kate's breasts; she nipped at the flesh of Kate's stomach, and hips; she trailed her tongue above the down of hair on Kate's mound.

"Baby please.... Oh God, Sue, please..."

Sue's molten tongue slowly, liquidly, lightly slipped along Kate's thighs, closer, against the outside of her sex, closer, tasting her lips -- Kate cried out, her hips bucking into the air -- her flesh, and finally licking at the wet, hot slit of her sex. "Oh Jesus baby," Sue moaned into Kate's pussy, "Christ you taste so fucking good..." She trailed her tongue up and down the wet silk beneath it, circling Kate's clit, pressing against Kate's entrance. Kate had no control over the movement of her hips, which were wildly grinding her sex against Sue's tongue.

"Oh yes, baby," Sue moaned, "fuck my face. God woman you're beautiful..." She brought her hand up to Kate's thigh and rested it there as her lips closed around the small pink flesh of Kate's clit, and sucked. Kate cried out her name, and Sue brought her fingers over to her pussy. She soaked them in Kate's dripping arousal before thrusting two deep inside of her, crooked ever so slightly, in just the right way to rub just where they should. With a scream, Kate nearly flew off the bed. Sue pulled slowly out, and thrust in again. And again. And again. Harder and harder each time.

"Sue! God!! Oh God, Sue, fuck me! Fuck me, lover! Please fuck me! God you feel so good inside me! You make it feel so good!" Sue's tongue continued dancing wildly as her she fucked her new lover's heat. With every thrust and every taste, Kate's cries became higher, louder, shakier. When Sue felt Kate's legs begin to tremble on either side of her, she smiled into Kate's delicious mound. She felt Kate's orgasm begin. She felt the velvet muscles constrict around her fingers, she felt the wet rivulets coat her fingers and chin. And she heard her... Oh, the sounds that woman could make, Sue thought, as she listened to The Sounds of Kate Cumming. Moans and cries and operatic notes that all made Sue's pussy wetter and hotter by the second.

Sue didn't stop; she would've kept going all morning if Kate hadn't pried her mouth away from her sex, laughing and crying and gasping for breath. "Insatiable!" She laughed as she panted, and as Sue kissed her way to her mouth with a grin.

"Woman, you are delicous, and soft, and sexy, and warm... I can't get enough of you." They embraced and kissed, Kate licking off the remnants of her arousal from Sue's lips and chin.

"Mmm..."

"Kate?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you have any plans for the day?"

"Yes," Kate answered, looking into Sue's eyes. The older woman's face fell.

"Oh."

"My plans for the day are to keep you naked and locked in this bedroom with me all damn day long."

With a grin, Kate flipped the two of them over and brought her mouth to Sue's for another kiss.

rhall
rhall
6 Followers
12