Undressing Anne Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened a draw beneath the table and pulled out my miniature LED torch and large, steel rimmed magnifying glass.

"Please can you flex your bum hole Anne so I can study it with my magnifying glass."

"What?"

"Just push in and out as if you were going to... err..."

"Like take a dump you mean?" she said plainly.

"Exactly."

"Really? That is so gross!"

"Another ten pounds then to persuade you?"

"I suppose so. OK yes. Are you watching carefully then?"

I snapped on the light and carefully moved the glass in and out so I could get the largest, clearest and brightest view possible of the most private part of her body. Now magnified several times larger and filling my entire field of view, I was able to study every contour and detail of her dark, lumpy anus. It was a fascinating swirl of purple and brown, all shiny and glistening. At this level of enlargement it looked like a small mountain range surrounded by a ragged, dead forest of tangled black branches. Lodged in the deep ravines between the mountainous folds of her sphincter, looking the size of boulders under my magnifying glass, were gritty grains of dark brown - half submerged in glutinous, stagnant rivers of yellow-coloured anal slime.

I was looking at the residue from Anne's last visit to the toilet; at her actual shit. I could see what colour it was, but what kind of poos did Anne produce I wondered? Were they hard fat turds, tiny little pellets or was it soft wet slop that splattered out of her shit hole like a cow pat?

As I contemplated the impossible thought of watching Anne go to the toilet (she would never agree to that surely?) I was brought back to reality.

"Like this?" asked Anne as she grunted slightly.

At this exertion, the two large purple lumps rolled outwards causing her anus to dilate slightly revealing the inner colours and texture of the secret hole where her shit came out. Inside, I could see clear traces of her faeces coating the mottled, link-lilac coloured walls. As she worked her sphincter for me, I watched in awe as a tiny trickle of sticky, brown slime pumped out from the dirty hole and trickled down into a small clump of her wiry black pubes.

"Can you see everything you want professor? This is absolutely the most disgusting thing ever. I can't believe I'm letting you look at me like this. It must be filthy. I am so embarrassed."

"It's such a pleasure for me Anne. You are so beautiful."

"But not from this view surely! I thought you would appreciate me not taking a shower, but I never believed you would want to look at me like this professor! Had I known..."

"I can hardly believe it myself. I'm in seventh heaven. To be actually looking at the smelly hole where your shit comes out! And I absolutely love all those tiny, random, black coils of pubic hair that grow all around your genitals by the way. That's such a treat."

"Humiliating and degrading is what it is."

I put away my magnifying glass and leaned it to smell her bottom again. With my nose only an inch from her anus, I inhaled deeply and sampled the rancid stink of her filthy, shitty orifice.

"Phew! Wow, that's strong. Your bottom really does stink Anne."

"Please don't say that, you are making me very uncomfortable."

"Sorry. Are you OK to stay in this position while I finish my breakfast?"

"It's not very easy but I guess I can manage until the end of the session."

"We can change to another pose if you prefer."

"No it's what we agreed. One pose per session. I'll do my best for you. Perv away all you want."

"Wonderful!" I reached for my coffee and sat back in my chair to stare between Anne's buttocks and enjoy the sight. With my cup in one hand and my cock in the other, I started to masturbate."

"What are you doing professor. Are you wacking off to me?"

"Does that excite you?"

"Well kind of. It did yesterday - I never imagined that it would."

"Well maybe we can work on that."

"Maybe."

"Would you like to know what I'm thinking while I wank?"

"I know what you're thinking professor! But it does intrigue me that you prefer smelling and examining me to fucking."

"Hard to explain but it's a fetish I've just started to explore since I lost my wife."

"So I'm not the first then?"

"Actually you are. This is the first time I've ever dared ask anyone."

"And is it everything you hoped?"

"Oh yes. I can't begin to tell you."

"So you want to carry on seeing me then?"

"More than ever. I have lots and lots of different poses for you to try Anne."

"I am beginning to imagine."

"Will you keep coming? Even though I am a disgusting pervert?"

She laughed. "Oh I think I might be able to bare it a little longer."

"I like the pun."

I started to increase the pace of my stroke and let out a little moan.

"You getting close professor?"

"I'm trying to slow up but it's not easy..." my words tailed off.

"You're nearly out of time anyway so why don't I help you with a big finish."

"Oh yes, yes please..." I stammered.

"Put your face right between my legs then."

I did as I was told.

"I'm going to give you the biggest climax."

As a leaned forwards and pressed my face between her thighs, Anne took hold of her knees and split herself wide apart almost to the point where both knees were pointing in opposite directions.

"Now smell it professor. Smell all my all holes while you wank yourself silly. Breathe in all the horrible, vial, disgusting smells from shitty, stinky black asshole and my filthy unwashed cunt." Then, with a little exertion of her own, I saw her anus bulge out once again and my face was assaulted by a blast of thick, fetid air that smelled like a combination bad eggs and stale poo all mixed together. Anne had just farted in my face.

I ejaculated immediately and flopped back in my chair to recover.

"Same time tomorrow professor?"

12