Undressing Tamara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent down and started again, scissoring her lips slowly, building her climax and slipped a digit inside and started stimulating her passage as I kept lapping at her. She expanded under my slow and careful penetration and I got two fingers inside and began bending them and sliding in and out as I focused on building her climax.

Tamara's breathing became ragged, short sharp gasps as she kept her hands locked on my head. She was pushing towards me and I went deeper and kept licking her lips and clitoris several times in a row as her breathing became labored and then finally, I felt her passage tightening and the familiar sensations of a woman in the throes of orgasm. Tamara whimpered and let go, her head hit the cushion and she let go of my head and grabbed her breasts.

Now I've seen women have and intense orgasms but this did go on for a bit longer than I thought possible, she was sweating and clamping me rhythmically again and again as she climaxed, but finally the tide went out and she lay there as quiet as a church mouse. I slid my fingers out and leaned over to see if she was actually breathing. Her eyes were wide and staring and she had a delicious smile on her face as she stroked my face, her eyes were wet with tears.

"That was fucking amazing, I think I passed out."

"So did I," I kissed her lips and licked her salty tears.

She propped on her elbows and looked down at herself and giggled.

"What?"

"Nothing," she threw her arms around me, "everything is normal, I'm normal."

Somehow having a straight woman say that to me tickled my funny bone and I started laughing as I sat up and straddled her. Tamara sat up and locking her arms around me, kissed me slowly and passionately and when she broke free she ran her hands through my hair.

"I want more."

"More, she wants more," I smirked.

"Do you have toys as well?"

"I have a whole bedside drawer dedicated to toys."

"Uh huh," she kissed me again and then slid off the couch.

"Show me."

We made love twice more that night, the second time was a little less frantic and the third was a long leisurely drawn out massage and fuck before she snuggled into my arms and put her head on my breasts. We talked for a little bit but at some point she fell asleep because I had to ask her the same question twice before realizing she was fast asleep.

***

Time moves on and I've skipped ahead nearly eight years. Sorry about that! I'm not exactly a stellar writer. That Saturday night however goes down in history as being memorable for two reasons. The first is patently obvious. It was the first time Tamara got naked with a woman and while it took a few more weeks before she felt at ease with a woman, she took to it with her usual seriousness. Tamara is like that. Give her a new subject or a new pursuit and she'll pull it apart to see how it works and if she can put it back together again. It took a month for her to actually come out but when she did it at work there was a stunned silence. I mean my coworkers kind of knew, it was hard to disguise the looks we gave each other and they knew she was staying in my apartment.

"I'm not a lesbian," she told them, "but I do love a woman."

"Um, doesn't that mean you're a lesbian?" Kerry asked.

"No," she shook her head, "I'm sexual and sexual desire can't be quantified by labels. If you hang a sign around my neck saying lesbian I'll take it off because humans can't be defined by mere labels. If I want a baby I need a man's sperm but if I want love then there's two options, men or women, so I'm sexually active with a woman."

It sounded confusing but I went along with it because it made sense to me. She was merely outing herself in her own way. Tamara is a deep thinker, far deeper than me but with that announcement she took charge of the relationship. The changes were subtle but in her view she was feminizing me when we went shopping.

"You're a woman, dress like a woman," she held a dress against me, "it won't turn you straight and that dress would look nice on you and I'll be the one taking it off you."

It's a green off the shoulder dress, yes, one of those dresses that I used to disparage but I've come to love that dress because it represents the first time I came out as a woman and that's the second change to come out of that night. If I taught her how to love a woman, she taught me how to be a woman, Tamara has a very healthy femininity. It's fluid, it evolves with the times and situations, it's like the ceaseless tides, ebbing and flowing, and it's as deep as the ocean. No matter how deep you go there's always more to explore. Her sense of style is immaculate. Joan once commented when she turned up at an informal celebratory dinner for Tamara's graduation that she reminded her of Dottie when she was younger.

By then Tamara was doing her post graduate in Latin, she's a real junkie for academia. Inspired by her, I enrolled in Community college and with her quiet encouragement I went on to become a teacher. Yes that's right, I'm now a bona fide primary school teacher, which is a big step up from running the bar at the Black Tie. When Tamara was offered a position at Edinburgh university she jumped at it and I jumped across the pond with her.

Now I'm sitting with this baby growing inside me. I wanted her to do the child bearing thing but she's insistent that I at least have one baby.

"You're thirty five, your clock is running down and it's only fair you experience this first, I'll do the next one."

And she will, I know she will. When we first moved here she told me she wanted to get married and that's precisely what we did when they legalized it here and in a rare show of vindictiveness, she sent Roger a wedding photo of us with a message on the back.

See what you could have had? I hope she was worth it because you weren't.

That wedding photo hangs on our wall. We're both wearing white dresses and my hair is now almost as long as hers. When mum and dad came over for the wedding, mum was actually stunned at my changed look.

"You've turned her into a lady."

Tamara's reply was as quick as a hiccup.

"No, I just found the lady inside and brought her out."

Now I have to lie down and rest. I've got a full day at school tomorrow and Tamara has one of those training days at university. Tamara has read the last of my account and wants me to add her own little addendum and she changed the title to Undressing Tamara.

"Because that was what came through the strongest, although you missed out one important bit."

"What?"

"You gave me multiple, sequential orgasms that night."

My three favorite words in one sentence.