Undying Emotions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SykoSara
SykoSara
71 Followers

She could feel his engorged member pressing against her leg as his hands assaulted her chest and in that instant, she realized that she truly wanted him. He grunted as he thrust himself inside of her and she gasped at his roughness. His thrusts quickened and she moaned his name in pleasure.

Both the force he was using and the unusual yet enjoyable temperature only served to quicken her path to orgasm and she was soon on the brink. As she cried out and clenched herself around him, she felt his teeth on her neck, but no longer cared. She felt him spending himself inside of her as her spasms subsided slowly.

He dragged his teeth along her tender skin and she slowly turned her head to the side to allow him easier access to her throat. "Yes," she whispered into his ear. "Take me with you." She cried out when his teeth penetrated her skin. Tears rolled down her cheeks even as her life's blood was pouring out onto the mattress. "I love you," she whispered as her world began to fade.

"I," he growled hoarsely from the darkness, "I love you, too."

SykoSara
SykoSara
71 Followers
12