Unearthed Desires

Story Info
Adam's unhappy girlfriend gets stolen by a goth dickgirl.
11.6k words
4.48
78.3k
241

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story contains dickgirl on female action, as well as cuckolding, cheating and humiliation. HOWEVER, even if you don't like that kind of stuff and prefer male bottoms, you might like this one. At least if you stick around for chapter 2 ;)

*****

"She's so amazing! She never takes any shit from customers!"

Staring out of the café window, Adam continued to half-listen to his girlfriend's loud yapping about one of her far too common, clearly exaggerated stories from her job. How long had she been going at it? Five minutes? Ten?

"And she has these awesome tattoos all over!" Alice continued, too excited by her own story to even notice that her boyfriend was barely paying attention. "She's like one of those... umm, what do you call it? Goths? Y'know, all dressed in black, with a bunch of piercings and stuff?"

"Mhmm..." Adam sighed. To him, there was something off-putting about seeing her talking all bubbly and energetic like that, which most people would have found strange, considering how pretty a girl she was. She had a one in a million face, pronounced, kissable lips, high cheekbones, and bright, alluring eyes that could hypnotize with a mere glance. Her body, short and slender yet modestly curvaceous, was the type that every girl seemed to want these days, and the type that any shallow douchebag of a man sought in a trophy girlfriend. But even with that said, Adam, being the quiet, reserved boy that he was, often found that the energy that she exuded at times like these got on his nerves, her beauty be damned.

It didn't help that she was blonde and blue-eyed as well, making her look like nothing more than one of those stereotypical bimbos that so many people quietly laughed at. Would it hurt her to tone it down just a little bit? Did she not notice the people sitting around them, giving them death stares?

"And not only that! She's sooo tall, like, at least six foot six or something!"

That part, he did hear. "Bullshit," he mindlessly stated, still looking out of the window.

An abrupt silence followed. "... Excuse me?" Alice said, clearly offended at the sudden rudeness.

Adam turned to see the surprise on her face, only then realizing what he had just said. "... Uh, I'm sorry, I only meant-"

"Meant what?" Alice interrupted. "Which part was bullshit?"

"Alice, calm down, babe. It just seems like your story was a bit... exaggerated."

"Are you calling me a liar?" she pressed, narrowing her eyes as she stared him down. "Why do you always think that I'm making shit up?"

"Well, I just thought that maybe you're mistaken," he explained, starting to fidget in his seat. "I mean... six foot six? I would have believed six feet, but come on..."

Alice scoffed at him. "What the fuck do you know?

Awkwardly taking another bite off the dry sandwich that he had ordered, Adam didn't reply to her. He should have known better than to speak up to her, no matter how obviously fake her story was. But sometimes frustration simply takes over. And considering that these sort of conversations were pretty much something that he had to endure on the daily, who could blame him?

"Hello, earth to Adam?" Alice went on, craning her neck in an attempt to meet his eyes.

He threw his hands up in defeat. "You know what, just forget it. Go on, keep telling your story."

"No,you know what?" she said, sliding her chair back with a loud creak and standing up. "I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to forget about yesterday, but you're still being a fucking dick. See you after work."

"Alice, wait!" he shouted after her as she practically tackled the café door open and strutted outside, leaving Adam alone with the stares from the customers around him. A sigh once again escaped his mouth as he went back to eating his sandwich, glancing at the little folder he had carried with him with a feeling of hopelessness.

Why could he never learn to shut up? Why did he have to continue to sabotage his already strained relationship with his girlfriend? This whole lunch break was supposed to help them move on from the petty squabbling from the day before, but now everything had just gotten worse.

Truth be told, Adam knew deep down that they weren't exactly fit for each other. They were too different, Alice's extroverted personality clashing with his aforementioned gloomy one. Not to mention, she came from a rich family and a life of luxury, while he was poor and unemployed. They were reminiscent of Lady and the Tramp, only in their case, the love they initially had for each other had almost died out. It was a miracle that none of them had decided to break up yet, especially in Alice's case. She really didn't have much to lose in dumping him, other than the fact that Adam was quite the looker. Not buff and manly like the type of guy she so easily could have had if she wanted to, but still attractive in a more boyish way, with a slender and smooth build, and cute, gentle facial features. The best way to describe him was as a male version of Alice, both of them being 20 years old, and both of them possessing similar faces and matching colors of their hair and eyes.

... Perhapshe was the trophy in this relationship?

Adam had played with the thought of ending it many times, but he just couldn't bear to lose her. Sure, they had their differences, but he cared for her deeply, and at the end of the day, he wouldn't be able to go on without her. Not necessarily because of their emotional connection, but because without her he was dirt poor. It was something that he was greatly ashamed about, having to stick with her just so that he could make ends meet, but at least he was aware of how much of a leech he was being, and was actively trying to do something about it.

Taking the last bite of his sandwich, he grabbed his things and made his way to the exit, simultaneously looking up his list of the various stores, restaurants and workshops that he was planning on applying for a job at. In the little folder he was carrying were all his resumés that he had struggled to put together, due to his lack of both education and experience. Nevertheless, he kept his chin up and hoped for the best, because that was all he could really do at that point.

His first stop of the day was a grocery store just a few minutes from the café, and that's where he was now heading with determined, yet nervous steps. Almost every day for the last month he had been out, applying for job after job, but each time he had been rejected on the spot or simply been forgotten about immediately. It was doubtful that this place was going to be any different, and honestly he had almost lost all hope of finding a job at all, but giving up would only further establish him as nothing but a useless bum.

-----

Storming through the clothing store where she worked, Alice slammed the door to the staff room open and headed towards the lockers. "Fucking idiot..." she muttered to herself as she twisted her key to her compartment, opening it and grabbing her work clothes, before slamming it shut in a manner as agressive as her entry. She sat down on the little bench in the middle of the room and immediately pulled her blouse off before throwing it on the floor, not even planning on keeping it in her locker despite its hefty price tag.

In her anger, she failed to notice the faint footsteps behind her, even as they drew within just a few inches. With a jolt, she felt a pair of huge hands roughly grabbing her shoulders, which immediately started kneading her tense flesh in between them. She bit her lip at the sudden pleasure, her irritation melting away with the stiffness in her body.

"Ooh, Victoria..." she moaned, closing her eyes and leaning her head back against a sturdy wall of abdominals. "I needed that..."This was the kind of person Alice wished that Adam was more like. Someone who wasn't afraid to touch her without asking first, someone who took what they wanted.

"What's bothering you, princess?" came the powerful voice from above her.

Deep down, Alice would usually be slightly annoyed whenever she was referred to asprincess, but strangely enough not this time. It almost felt comforting in a way. As if someone actually cared for her, even though the nickname was typically used in a teasing manner.

Slowly opening her eyes, she looked up at the goth giant. Past her enormous rack, her pierced, ghost-like, but nonetheless pretty face blocked out the light from the ceiling. To think that she was the very person who had led to the whole fallout between her and Adam just minutes ago... Not that it was her fault of course. Rather, Alice was suddenly overcome with an odd sense of guilt over how she was the one who brought her co-worker up to her boyfriend in the first place.

"I... I don't really wanna talk about it..." she stammered, blushing. That was a big, fat lie. Everybody knew her as the type of girl who never shut her mouth about everything between heaven and earth.

"Come on, you can tell me. I mean, I know you just had lunch with your boyfriend... Trouble in paradise?"

Alice frowned and looked down at the tiled floor. "It's hardly paradise anymore..."

"That bad, huh?" said Victoria, squeezing the smaller girl's smooth neck. "He treating you poorly? If so, I'll gladly give him a piece of my mind, you know."

"No, it's not like that, it's just..." Alice began, pausing to let out a deep sigh. "I don't know. We keep fighting over stupid stuff..."

Victoria snickered, her big palms moving down Alice's shoulders, close to pulling the straps of her white bra along with them. "Still couldn't forgive him for yesterday? Come on, princess, even I thought that whole thing was kinda mild."

Alice shook her head. "No, it's not that... We got into a new fight over lunch today..."

"Seriously?!" the big girl chuckled. "What did he do this time?"

"I can't tell you..." Alice said meekly. A silence quickly fell over the room, during which her eyes slowly wandered back to Victoria's. She stood there, huge as ever, smirking at her with one of her eyebrows raised expectantly...

Alice cleared her throat. "Okay, so basically..."

-----

After a few minute's walk, Adam was standing before the huge grocery store, with seemingly hundreds of people making their way in and out of the entrance. He gulped as he stood there, gathering courage for another nerve-wracking encounter with whatever poor, stressed worker had to receive his crudely written resumé, either to then hand it to their boss or just send it into the paper shredder. The latter of course being far more likely...

However, just as he was about to head inside, his phone suddenly buzzed. With glee, he stuck his hand down his pocket and took it out, curious to see what was awaiting. The possibility that it was an invitation to a job interview was minimal, but a possibility nonetheless. He slid his finger across the cracked screen, unlocking his old, worn-out piece of crap only to be met with a notification of a text message from Alice. Expecting another angry comment from her, he was caught by surprise by what he saw.

Believe me yet? ;) it merely said, with a little low-resolution image thumbnail next to it.

He clicked the notification, enlarging the image, and that's when he understood. It was a selfie she had taken during work, with her standing next to her alleged six foot six coworker. Other than their faces, only part of theirs torsos were visible, but it did look like the girl was far taller than Alice. Of course, Alice was only around five foot two, so it wasn't exactly rare for people to tower over her... but looking at the picture, Adam couldn't help but think that it was fake. There wasno way she was actually that tall. She must have been standing on a box or something.

In the picture, Alice had put on a radiant smile, showing off her perfectly white teeth, in contrast to the closed-mouth smirk on the goth girl's black-painted lips. Likewise, Alice's wavy, golden ponytail was the polar opposite of the taller girl's straight, pitch black hair that hung down the sides of her head and partly in front of her face, a bit like a hood. And of course, there were the piercings. A stud under her bottom lip, a ring in her left nostril, three barbells through her right eyebrow...

For some reason, looking at her face filled Adam with a sense of anger, or at the very least annoyance. She looked sofucking smug. Like, who the hell does she think she is? Just because she's a little bit taller than average... and has a somewhat pretty face... and a rather large bust, from the looks of it...

Adam shook his head in dismissal, before he started to tap away at the screen, typing up a reply.Conveniently leaving out your legs, huh? Nice try though. With that, he put his phone back into his pocket, and once again directed his focus at the task at hand. He looked at the store's big, glowing logo, swallowing his nervosity as best he could, and finally headed inside.

-----

Several hours later of applying for various jobs and most likely not having landed a single one, Adam returned home, exhausted and hungry. He dragged his feet up the stairs to the apartment where he and Alice lived, eager to down whatever food she undoubtedly had ordered for the two of them, while at the same time dreading having to face her again. There was no way that she had forgiven him for earlier, and by now he definitely regretted sending that snarky reply to her via text. She hadn't even responded to it yet, a sign that she clearly hadn't appreciated it. Adam had definitely added fuel to the fire.

He swung the door open, half-expecting Alice to stand in front of him, ready to unleash her anger once again to an even greater degree now that they were home. But thankfully she wasn't there. With any luck she would already be in bed, snoozing away, perhaps to forget their stupid argument come morning. It was still quite early, about 8 o'clock in the evening, but it wasn't unheard of for her to be tired after work and headed straight to bed. She never had the energy for sex around this time, that was for sure... Then again she rarely had the energy for sex at all.

Suddenly, Adam heard a noise. It sounded like a faint, continuous gasping, similar to when you've held your breath for a long time and finally get to breathe again. Adam froze in place, turning to the closed bedroom door on the other side of the living room as he continued to listen, and quickly came to the conclusion that that's where it was coming from. Now that he was paying attention to it he could hear something else as well, something that sounded an awful lot like... music? For Alice to be in their bedroom all alone listening to music was new to him... And what was that other noise?

Curious, he began walking towards the door, making sure to move as silently as possible, as to not alert his girlfriend of his homecoming. For what reason he tried to be sneaky he did not know, but the feeling that something was off prompted him to move with caution. As he came up to the door, he gently put his head against it as he began listening in on the sounds, and to his surprise the music that he now heard was definitely not something that he would associate with Alice. It was... harsher. Darker. Clearly not pop, like she normally listened to. This was some sort of rock music, or perhaps metal.

No longer able to hold back his burning curiosity, Adam swung the door open. Sure enough, the music, while still at a low volume, was not something that Alice had put on. It was some grunge band with a female singer, playing some dreary, depressing song that he had never heard before. But what he could hear wasn't the issue at the moment... What he could see in front of him was.

Lying on the very bed that he and Alice slept on every night, was nobody else but that same goth girl that he had been so suddenly introduced to earlier, casually splayed out with her back against the mattress, her shoulder-length, black hair in a mess on the pillow, and the soles of her feet right in front of Adam. Not only that, she was completely nude, completely unashamed of showing off her muscular, tattooed body and huge chest. But the worst part was that next to her, Alice was sitting on her knees, also naked... and with her lips wrapped around the goth girl'sgigantic cock.

"A-Alice, what the fuck?!" Adam gasped. His eyes darted around as he tried to wrap his head around what was happening. Why did the girl have a cock? But more importantly, why was Alice sucking on it?

Having stayed oblivious to the fact that Adam had even come home, Alice looked at him, popping the huge dick out of her mouth. "Oh, hey, Adam!" she bubbled, a sickening grin forming on her mouth. "Still don't believe me?"

Adam stared at her with his mouth hanging open. "... What the hell is going on, Alice?"

"This is Victoria," she said, caressing one of the goth girl's enormous thighs. "I told her about our little argument, and she had the genius idea of showing you in person just how amazing she is."

Victoria looked straight at Adam with her cold, gray irises, the smug smirk on her face only growing bigger as she took in his baffled expression. "What's up, little boy?" her voice boomed.

Adam clenched his teeth in frustration as his gaze traveled all over the huge girl, from her massive, powerful legs, to her equally muscular arms that she was casually resting her head on. Her entire body was like a work of art, not only in the sense that she was built like a brick house and had a pair of huge tits and a cock more than twice the size of Adam's, but also due to her snow-white skin tone that had served as a canvas for the hundreds of tattoos and piercings that she was covered in. It was the typical goth imagery, like skulls, roses, bats, flames... All in all, she was the last type of person you would want to find your girlfriend sleeping with... and far too big and intimidating for Adam to throw out.

"W-what the fuck is wrong with you, Alice?!" Adam seethed, his entire body quivering in anger. "Get this bitch out of here!"

Alice chuckled in response. "Why the fuck would I? She's already made me cum three times. That's three more times than you ever have."

Feeling his heart breaking into a million pieces, Adam merely stood there, stunned.This can't be happening... he thought to himself.This has to be a dream... Please let it be a dream...

"Nothing to say, huh?" Alice purred, leaning back onto her elbow and spreading her legs, presenting her dripping pussy to him. Her pussy lips, inner thighs, pubic mound... even her asshole, were all completelycovered in black kiss marks. "See this? She hasn't even fucked me with this big... fat...perfect cock yet, and she's still given me more pleasure than you ever could." She finished her sentence by giving the pink head of Victoria's pale cock a wet smooch, while simultaneously tucking back a few strands of her blonde hair behind her ear, as if to give Adam a better view of her betrayal.

He couldn't believe his eyes as he watched Alice move on to take several inches of that massive shaft into her mouth. He knew that their relationship was on rocky ground, but to think that she would go this far was mind blowing. Despite all the arguments that they had, despite the fact that their sex life was awkward and disappointing, and despite their clashing personalities, Alice was normally such a happy, bubbly girl... Adam could never have guessed that she was capable of such cruelty.

"Is this really how you want things to end...?" he said, his teary eyes now fixed on the floor.

With her head coming back up off Victoria's cock, Alice scoffed at him. "Maybe if you weren't such a fucking asshole all the time this wouldn't have happened."