Uneducated 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

He had not seen what clothing they'd brought over, but none of it seemed to cover very much. And even with their own clothing, both girls seemed to favor his Papillion Plumbing tee shirts.

Harmony also seemed allergic to wearing any of her bras for any extended period of time and Unity seemed to have a shortage of panties.

He made them do their fair share of housework which they did with much bending and stretching. It was the housework that was the turning point in his relationship with Harmony.

The cabinet door on the left of the refrigerator stuck, had always stuck and no amount of shaving the wood, greasing the hinges, or beveling the edge had managed to fix it. So he only kept the one or two things he didn't use that often in there. One of which was the waffle iron.

Harmony gave the door a hard yank and smacked herself in the forehead. George came in when he heard her scream, and then cry in pain. He quickly assessed the situation, grabbed a few cubes of ice from the freezer and a dishtowel from the drawer.

He judged from the reddened mark on Harmony's forehead that it was a very mild injury but still tended to her.

"Shhh, shh, it's going to be okay," he soothed, pressing the improvised ice pack to the reddened line on her forehead with his right hand while pulling her to himself with his left arm.

She sniffled while he held the ice to the affected area. He rubbed her back while a concerned Unity looked on.

After a moment, Harmony quit sniffling and returned his hug.

"Better now?" he asked gently.

Harmony hesitated for a moment, and then shook her head 'no.'

"Aw yeah you are," he chuckled and kissed her on the top of her head.

"Thank you, Mr. Papillion," Harmony sniffled, clutching the ice to her head.

From that moment on, she lost the sullen attitude, the shrill demands. Her personality did a one hundred and eighty degree turn.

Unity continued to be her meek, quiet self, following behind her sister.

George wasn't sure what they did when he went on service calls, but no matter how long the calls took him, it seemed that they were in the middle of exercising upon his return. They were quite limber in their yoga and gymnastics poses.

They didn't seem to hear his van. Or the slamming of the doors of the van. Or his keys in the door. They would scream in surprise when he would walk into the living room and catch them with tee shirt bunched around their waist, or up around their neck. They would hurriedly pull tee shirt back down, after ensuring that he had seen an eyeful of their charms, and scamper to their room.

George was sure they waited and watched for him. Then, just as he was about to enter the house, Unity would do a split, tee shirt bunched around her waist and Harmony would do a handstand, tee shirt bunched up around her neck. They had other poses, but these were the two they seemed to favor.

One afternoon, the sisters really did not hear him, and both screamed in surprise when he entered the living room, both hurriedly yanking down the sleeves of their omnipresent Papillion Plumbing tee shirts. He noticed that Harmony did have on a bra, and both wore cut off shorts. Both had their Nike tennis shoes on, the shoes they wore when they left the house. So they had obviously been somewhere.

"What's up?" George innocently asked.

"Nothing," Unity mumbled, looking away.

Harmony took a defiant pose, a pose he had not seen in quite a few weeks, and had not missed.

"We went and got us some tats," she said, face twisted in sullen defiance.

"Oh, okay," George shrugged.

"They're um, they're Chinese, they're our names in Chinese," Unity offered.

"Okay," George said again and went to the third bedroom, the room he'd converted to his office.

"We used our own money, so you don't need to worry about that," Harmony said, following him into his office.

"Uh huh," George said and turned on his computer.

He entered the service call, logged onto his bank account and noted that the four deposits he'd made on Monday were no longer pending and nodded in satisfaction.

"So, where'd you get the money?" George finally asked.

"We um, we get it from the government," Unity said.

"From the... Why?" George asked, shutting down his computer.

"We're disabled," Harmony said.

"You're what?" George asked.

"We're retarded," Harmony gloated.

"We got learning disabilities," Unity corrected.

"What?" George laughed.

"We're like dyslexic or something," Harmony said.

"Oh, I see," George said. "And uh, how much you get for being dyslexic?"

"Five eighty nine," Harmony said.

"Each," Unity offered.

"A week?" George asked. "Shit, I might be dyslexic too."

"A week?" Harmony hooted. "No, that's a month."

"Five eighty... Wow," George said, shaking his head.

"What? What's wrong with..." Harmony demanded.

He quickly turned on his computer again, re-entered his bank account, then swiveled the monitor.

"I made seven hundred on Monday," he said. "On Tuesday, made another four hundred, and on Wednesday..."

"So?" Harmony said after a long moment of silence.

"Okay, let's see..." George said and pulled up the calculator program. "Y'all don't plan on living here forever, huh?"

He entered five eighty nine, multiplied it by 2, and then looked at the girls.

"So you're going to get your own place, right? Five eighty nine isn't going to get you anything, so y'all will have to live together," he said and subtracted seven hundred from the eleven hundred and seventy eight dollars on the display.

"We can get government housing; it'll pay for..." Harmony defended.

"You see the government housing in Elgee?" George asked her. "Y'all ain't living there, even if y'all are dyslexic."

"And utilities; my water bill's gone up thirty two bucks since y'all moved in," George continued.

"We'll pay..." Unity offered.

Harmony glared at her, having no intention of paying George for anything.

"Assume y'all want to eat," he continued.

By the time he finished, he showed them that they had a negative balance of two hundred and twelve dollars.

"So how much the tats cost you?" he asked.

"Three hundred," Harmony admitted, looking quite crestfallen that her five hundred and eighty nine dollars would not enable her to live on her own.

"Three hundred for two tats? Not bad," George said.

"No, we each only got one," Unity said.

"Wait a minute; he charged y'all three hundred? Each?" George asked, getting agitated.

"Uh, yeah," Harmony admitted.

"Come on, where'd y'all get them tattoos?" George demanded, getting to his feet.

"That guy right off Highway Twenty Seven," Unity said.

"Hop Su?" George asked.

"Yeah," Harmony admitted.

"Mother fucker," George laughed. "Y'all should have brought me; he knows better than to rip me off."

"He ripped us off?" Harmony asked.

"You know him?" Unity asked.

"Of course I... Oh, that's right, y'all never met Beulah," George said, sitting back down again.

"Who?" Unity asked.

"My wife," George said quietly.

He sighed and took a key from his pocket. He unlocked desk drawer and opened it.

"Oh, THAT'S why we never..." Harmony started to say, and then clammed up.

George smirked at her and pulled out a glossy magazine.

"Mr. Papillion!" Unity gasped

"What?" he smiled at her.

"Why you got..." Harmony asked.

"Because my Beulah is their Amateur Star of the month," George said and flipped to the pictorial spread.

Unity wiggled to the other side of George's chair as they looked at the heavily tattooed red head as she posed for the series of photographs.

"Ew, that is just so gross," Harmony said as she looked at one photograph of Beulah pulling her pussy lips far apart.

"Ooh, I like that one," Unity admitted, pointing to the photograph of Beulah looking over her shoulder at the camera. "That's cool."

"Yeah, I loved that butterfly; used it as our logo," George said quietly.

"Ew, the one of her pulling them butt cheeks apart?" Harmony complained. "Why y'all like that?"

"The butterfly," Unity corrected, pointing to the black and purple butterfly that adorned Beulah's left buttock.

"If I was going to get one, it would be like twice as big as that," Harmony declared.

"As much as these hurt?" Unity asked, pointing to her gauze covered bicep.

"Yeah, but just think how hot that would be," Harmony said, turning and presenting her backside.

"Yeah, that would look mighty cute," George said, lightly slapping Harmony's buttock.

He closed the magazine and put it back in the desk drawer.

"What's that one?" Unity asked, pointing to a cheaper magazine just underneath the first one.

"Couple of months later," George said and pulled out the magazine.

"Pregnant and horny," Harmony read the caption out loud.

"Not bad for one of them there dyslexics," George teased her.

She smirked at him, then looked at the pictorial spread of Beulah, seven month pregnant belly protruding.

"You um, you didn't mind her um, you know, doing that?" Unity quietly asked as she looked at the picture of Beulah preparing to jam a rather large rubber dong into her gaping anus.

"No, why?" George asked her. "Hell, she was a dancer down at Elegante's when we met."

"She was a stripper?" Harmony screeched.

"And you was all right with that?" Unity asked.

"Yeah, why?" George shrugged. "Fuck; knew who she was coming home to. She might have gotten them all hot and bothered, but I was the one getting the pussy."

"How much she made?" Harmony asked.

"On a good night? Four, five hundred," George said.

"Dollars?" Harmony asked.

"No, lollypops," George smirked, putting the magazine back into the drawer and closing it.

"So, um, what happened to her?" Unity asked.

"Suicide," George said, getting to his feet again.

"Wait, what?" Harmony asked.

"We had Georgie and one day, some ass hole stops her in the supermarket and says he really likes her roses," George sighed.

"The ones on her...?" Unity asked, pointing to her own crotch.

"Yeah, and the only way he could have seen them was if he'd seen her in that 'Pregnant and Horny' magazine," George said, walking to the front door of the house.

"So?" Harmony asked.

"And she was already feeling depressed enough, just had a baby, couldn't lose the weight, stuck at home, he was going through both colic and teething and then this ass hole says this shit to her and she just snapped," George said, opening the driver's door of his Toyota.

Harmony waited for Unity to get into the back seat, and then got into the front passenger seat of the car.

"And she came home, fixed a nice bubble bath, drowned Georgie, then slit her wrists," George said, backing out of the driveway.

Unit leaned forward and put her small hand on George's shoulder.

He pulled up to Hop Su's small building.

"Ah, Mr. George, how you do?" the small man greeted him with loud false cheerfulness.

"I'm good," George smiled. "A little mad at you, but other than that, I'm good."

"Mad? Why you mad at me?" Hop Su asked. "Them girls? I give them good tattoos, say their names in Chinese. They good tattoos."

"They're great tattoos," George agreed.

"Then why you mad?" Hop Su asked.

"Come on, Su, you know what I'm mad about," George smiled.

"Fine, fine, I give them back um, I give them back hundred fifty each, how that?" the man offered.

"How much for a butterfly?" Unity suddenly asked.

"Hundred fifty," Hop Su said quickly, seeing a way he could keep her money.

"Me too," Harmony decided.

Where you want?" Hop Su asked, looking directly at Harmony's substantial chest.

"My hiney," Unity said.

"Yeah," Harmony said.

"Oh, okay, come back, okay?" Hop Su said, gesturing toward the rear of the shop.

Harmony of course had to be first, dropping her shorts to the floor and hopping up onto the table.

"Let's see, what color?" Hop Su asked, taking a pen in hand.

"Purple," Unity said.

"Yeah, purple," Harmony echoed.

Hop drew a small butterfly on Harmony's left buttock.

"No, no, bigger," Harmony ordered.

Hmm," Hop Su said and drew a slightly larger one.

"No, no, I want people to see it, even if I'm wearing my shorts," Harmony ordered.

He drew an outline that covered nearly her entire buttock.

"Yeah," Harmony approved.

George sat down and Unity looked around. Not seeing any place to sit, she simply sat on the floor at George's feet.

George shifted as his cock swelled and throbbed in his pants. He had loved watching Beulah getting a tattoo and loved that the pain of getting a tattoo always excited her tremendously.

Looking between Harmony's slightly splayed legs, he could see that she too was feeling the effects of the needle and the naughtiness. Beads of moisture were forming on her slick lips.

"Does it hurt?" Unity asked as Harmony let a sigh escape.

"No, Uni feels good," Harmony snapped.

"I go slowly, not hurt too much," Hop Su defended.

"It's not that; Mony's just a big crybaby," Unity assured Hop Su.

Hop Su must have hit a very sensitive spot; Harmony did not respond to Unity's dig.

After a few minutes, George got to his feet, put Unity in the chair, and walked to the front of the shop. He grabbed a large binder off of the counter and dragged a stool back into the rear and sat next to Unity.

"Here, take a look at these," George said, handing Unity the binder.

"Oh, wow!" Unity said as she looked at Hop Su's Polaroid's of other tattoos he'd done.

She pointed to one of a red devil that one brave man had done to his penis.

"That had to hurt," she commented.

"Makes mine hurt just looking at it," George agreed.

"Other book show piercing I do; you maybe think about piercing, huh?" Hop Su suggested.

"No, no, I think if they're going to get piercings, we'll go to Hop Don," George casually said.

Hop Su's face darkened as he glared at George. He saw the wide smile on George's face and shook a fist playfully at George.

"I get you for that," he promised.

"Who's Hop Don?" Harmony asked, peering over her shoulder at George.

"My sister; say she better than me at tattoo, better than me at piercing but she take no time, make it hurt," Hop Su quickly said.

"She has the shop next to Hop Kim's Chinese Restaurant," George supplied.

"Hop Kim your sister too?" Harmony asked Hop Su.

"Ha ha ha!" Hop Su laughed. "No, no, Hop Kim my brother. I no eat at his place; even rats know better than eat there, food no good."

"I like..." Unity started to say but George put a hand on her shoulder and she clammed up.

"Fucked up thing, how's a Korean know anything about Chinese cooking, huh?" George asked.

"Exactly!" Hop Su agreed. "He don't know; he Korean!"

"Can I look at them piercings?" Harmony asked.

"You're kind of busy right now," George said but got to his feet.

"Oh my God!" Unity said and put an arm over her breasts as she looked at a close up Polaroid of a pierced nipple.

Finally, Hop Su was finished with Harmony's tattoo, put a large square of gauze over the area, and gave her instructions on how to care for the area.

"What about the cream?" George asked the man.

"Oh, I give them jar with other tattoo," Hop Su said.

"No you didn't," Harmony said as she pulled her shorts back on.

"I didn't?" Hop Su feigned surprise.

"No sir," Unity said as she slithered out of her own cut off shorts.

"Here, what you want to look at? The tats or the piercings?" George asked as Harmony gingerly sat in the low chair.

Hop Su drew a large butterfly and waited for Unity to approve. After a fearful moment she did nod in agreement and he began.

"Oh my God!" Harmony hissed out as she looked at a Polaroid of a clitoral piercing.

George looked, nodded in agreement, and then smirked. Harmony might be acting horrified, but the crotch of her cut off shorts grew wet as she stared at the photograph.

"The one of the one on her love bump?" Unity asked over her shoulder as Hop Su continued to fill in the outline.

"Yeah," Harmony agreed.

"I would never..." Unity said.

Finally Hop Su put gauze over Unity's tattoo, handed both girls a small jar of salve, and they left the building.

"Now, who's hungry for Chinese? George asked.

"Where?" Harmony asked.

"Hop Kim's, of course," George said.

"But he said..." Unity said from the rear seat of the car.

"Honey, in case you haven't figured it out, they're brothers and sisters and they fight like brothers and sisters," George said.

He turned and looked at her.

"You want a love bump piercing? Tell Hop Dan that her brother was going to charge you seventy five for one, gold ring included. She'll do it for fifty and give you a better ring than he would have," he advised.

"I would never..." Unity protested.

"We can get one today?" Harmony asked, absently rubbing at her crotch.

"I'm eating first," George said and they pulled up at the Chinese restaurant in Kimble.

George was glad he'd ordered a cup of the wonton soup and the egg roll; both sisters insisted on trying his twice-cooked pork and both sisters ate the majority of his food as well as all of their own dinners.

Neither girl had forgotten about the piercing and dragged him into the small unmarked shop next to Hop Kim's restaurant.

"Ah, Mister George, how you do?" an attractive woman called out when they entered the building.

"Hop Don, these two were going to go to Hop Su's and get their little clitties pierced, but I told them, you're better and you're not a crook like him," George said.

"You good man tell these girls that," the four foot tall woman agreed and hopped down from the stool.

"Here," she said, pulling out a board of silver rings and putting it on top of the counter. "What you like?"

"They were going to get gold filled and Hop Su was going to charge them seventy five each. You believe that? Seventy five!" George said.

"Seventy five? For gold?" Hop Don said, feigning shock.

She grimaced when she thought George couldn't see her, but pulled out a second felt lined board with a few gold rings and bars mounted.

"Ooh, I like that," Harmony said, pointing to a fairly large ring.

"Isn't that the one you liked at Hop Su's?" George asked.

"Yeah," Unity agreed, playing along.

"And he say he do it for seventy five?" Hop Don asked, looking at the hundred and twenty five dollar ring.

She gritted her teeth in frustration; gold was not cheap.

Seventy each, best I do," she finally decided.

"Girls?" George asked.

"Yeah," Harmony agreed, already unzipping her shorts.

Hop Don ushered them into the rear of the shop and pointed to a chair. Harmony dropped her shorts to the floor and sat down, legs spread.

Hop Don quickly put her small hand in front of Harmony's splayed crotch, glaring at George.

"You. You wait in front; these girls no need you looking at them," she ordered.

"Yeah," Harmony smirked. "Don't be looking at my pussy."

"Like I haven't see..." George said but did walk through the curtain.

Hop Don slipped a pair of latex gloves on, then tore open an antiseptic package and dabbed Harmony's entire crotch.

She tore open a second package, reached down and spread open Harmony's pussy, then swabbed Harmony's clitoris and inner lips completely.

Harmony shuddered, very close to orgasm from the woman's ministrations.

"Last chance you say no," Hop Don offered, gripping the large ring with a pair of forceps.

In the front of the store, George chuckled when he heard Harmony's shriek and continued leafing through the magazine of body art.

A moment later, he chuckled again when he heard Unity's loud moan.

Moments later, two red faced girls joined him in the front of the store and Hop Don emerged, pulling her gloves off and throwing them into the waste basket.

George smirked when both Harmony and Unity expressed dismay that they would have to refrain from any sexual contact, including masturbation, for at least one week.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers