Uneducated 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,102 Followers

"Put maybe a little alcohol, kind of wiggle it, you know, back and forth," Hop Don advised, pantomiming a wiggling movement with her hand.

"Neosporin is real good for at night," George suggested. "Kind of numbs it."

"We got any of that?" Harmony asked, walking slightly bow-legged.

"Oh," Unity moaned in obvious discomfort.

"WE don't. I do," George said, opening the door of his car.

"Can we borrow it?" Unity asked, wincing as she bent to get into the car.

"Borrow it? Plan on giving it back?" George teased.

"Quit! You know what I mean!" Unity said, slapping him on his arm.

"So, let's see," George mused aloud. "Y'all got what? Five hundred and eighty nine? Each? And y'all spent three hundred and seventy, that's seven hundred and forty dollars; in just one day."

"Oh," Unity moaned when he struck a pot hole on Highway nineteen.

"Which leaves y'all..." George suggested.

"Um," Harmony tried to do the math in her head and failed.

"Two hundred and nineteen each," George finally said when it was obvious that neither girl was going to figure it out.

"Well, that's not bad," Harmony declared.

"Uh huh, and y'all haven't even paid me for groceries, and utilities, and rent and..." George said.

"You never said we had to..." Harmony loudly protested.

"Oh come on, Honey!" George laughed. "You really thought I was just letting y'all live there for free?"

He relented when he heard Unity start to sniffle.

The trio entered the house and George pulled them both into a hug.

"I'm not going to charge you rent," he quietly said, kissing Unity, then Harmony on the tops of their heads.

"Thank you, Mister Papillion," Unity whimpered into his chest.

"Yeah," Harmony echoed.

"Thank you, Mister George," Harmony imitated Hop Su accented voice.

"Mister George, you maybe get Neosporin?" Unity asked, also imitating an Asian accent.

"Hey, how we taking showers?" Harmony suddenly asked.

"Don't know about you," George said, leaving the room.

"But I usually use soap and water," he called out from the hall bathroom.

He returned, holding a large tube of Neosporin ointment.

"Oh thank God," Unity said, dropping her shorts to the living room floor and grabbing the tube out of George's hand.

She put a very generous dollop of the cream on a finger, then, right in front of George, spread her legs and smeared the cream onto her clitoris.

"No, no, we're not supposed to get them wet," Harmony said, pointing to her rear end.

"Don't worry," George said. "Remember? I took care of Beulah's just fine."

Harmony grabbed the tube and did as her sister had done, with no shame, exposing her bald crotch to George's eyes.

"But since y'all only take one shower a week..." George teased.

"Ha ha," Unity said.

"No, seriously, all it takes is a grocery bag and some duct tape; it'll be fine," George promised.

Chapter 4

George had to touch Harmony and Unity, touch their delectable rear ends to affix the shields against moisture.

Both seemed to think that this gave them permission to touch him too. The touches were gentle, soft touches, soft caresses of his hand, his back, and his arms.

And the constant displays of nudity continued; Harmony and Unity seemed to think, since George had already seen it all, it was okay.

One Monday afternoon, George came home exhausted. As usual, Harmony had one foot flat on the floor, the other leg cocked up so her foot was above her head. Unity had her left foot and hand on the floor, the other leg reaching to the ceiling, a 'standing split.'

And both were nude, so he could see Harmony's glittering clitoris ring, could see Unity's large black and purple butterfly.

And Harmony again had on her Papillion Plumbing baseball cap.

It was his cap, but she'd stolen it out of his bedroom.

He'd bought five of the caps when he'd bought the twenty tee shirts. Where three of the caps had wound up, he didn't remember, but there had been two of them in his closet.

Now there were none. Harmony wore hers constantly; Unity wore hers when they went out.

"Y'all need to stop," George tiredly smiled and both girls relaxed their poses.

He'd asked them once where they'd gained their flexible, limber poses.

"Jack let us take ballet," Harmony had said, demonstrating by balancing on her tip-toes, then bringing one leg out, opening her vulva to his gaze.

"And Gymnastics," Unity said, balancing on one foot and hand while the other foot reached to the ceiling.

She then 'hopped' onto both hands, holding herself up, legs in a perfect split, then rolling onto the opposite foot, a slow motion cartwheel.

"Jack must have loved y'all a whole hell of a lot," George reminded them and they both looked ashamed for a moment.

"Then we started getting boobs and that ended that," Unity finally threw in.

Now, in his living room, the two sisters were flexing and posing for his benefit. George shook his head and walked past the twins.

Harmony grabbed a towel and wiped herself down. George noticed that both were covered in a fine sheen of sweat; they may have struck those poses for his benefit, but they had actually been exercising, at least for a little while.

"Where you been?" Unity asked, wiping herself down with her own towel.

"That place, T. Dayton; sold them eight sinks," George said and entered his office.

"Ooh, T. Dayton's?" Harmony said excitedly.

"That hair place?" Unity asked, following George into his office.

"Yeah; went out there to unclog their shampoo basin; good God you should have seen the hair in that thing," George said and rapidly entered the invoice into the computer.

"I would kill to go there," Harmony admitted.

George looked at her.

Since coming to live with him, using the expensive shampoo and conditioner he bought, instead of the bargain brand shampoo Donna had bought, using good soap, and the medicated face scrub, their hair looked better, their skin looked better. Neither one of them were Beauties, but Harmony and Unity had improved in their looks.

"Anyway, I looked at their stations and told Terry; she's the owner of T. Dayton's, I told her instead of making their customers have to walk from the back all the way back to wherever they're getting their hair styled, they ought to put in a basin at each station and next thing I know, she's telling me order them," George said.

"You know how much a haircut costs there?" Harmony asked him

"No; I go to Waggamon's," George said.

"At least a hundred bucks," Unity supplied.

"A hundred... Wow," George said.

Tuesday morning, George met with Terry Dayton and showed her the eight basins and gave her eight bottles of an organic drain cleaner.

"Every Saturday night, before you leave, pour a capful into each drain. Don't run any water, just pour a capful and leave it sit over the weekend," he said.

He looked around the shop.

George had come home one afternoon and seen Harmony in yet another one of her many hats. He reflected; he had never noticed how many different hats she'd had before they came to stay with him.

In fact, the more he thought about it, he could not ever remember seeing her in hats before.

He grabbed Unity's arm and pulled her aside.

"Yeah?" Unity asked, scratching at her belly, unconcerned that this maneuver raised the hem of her Papillion Plumbing tee shirt above her blonde pubic mound.

"Why's she got that goofy hat on?" George asked quietly.

"I don't know," Unity said in a tone of voice that let George know she did know.

"Unity, come on," George said sternly.

Hides her face," Unity said, a sad look coming over her face.

"Hides her, what? Why's she want to hi..." George asked.

"'Cause you told her she's ugly," Unity said.

"Oh," George said.

Now George looked around the opulent salon, then at the elegant Terry Dayton and smiled.

"Um, listen, I um, I got these two girls living with me? They would kill to have y'all work on their hair," George said.

"Let's see," Terry said, rapidly typing into her computer.

Paula Lambert, Terry's lover, would be angry if she knew that Terry shuttled as many clients as she could to Charlene and Marlene Falgout, twin sisters and friends of hers.

Paula just didn't understand; when she and Paula had been apart, the twins had been Terry's source of strength. They had encouraged her, motivated her, and helped her. And when she and Paula had reunited, the twins had been genuinely happy for them.

True, they were slovenly and lazy, flighty and impulsive. They were heavy marijuana users and constantly needed 'advances' on their pay.

But she loved both of them; they were her 'children,' the two daughters she'd never have. Even though Terry was only four years older than the twins, they depended upon Terry to care for them.

Saturday, six o'clock work?" Terry asked, already blocking off the hour.

"Work," George agreed. "Harmony and Unity."

Terry stared at him, thinking that this was a very odd thing to say. Of course, she thought 'Peace, out' was silly, pretentious. And 'my bad' rankled her. She really hated when someone would respond with 'no problem' when she said 'thank you.'

"So what are the girls' names?" Terry asked after a long moment.

"Harmony and Unity," George said, puzzled.

"Oh, okay then," Terry giggled and entered the names.

Both girls were still asleep when George entered the house. He did not bother to be quiet; as far as he was concerned, nine o'clock was late enough; they should be awake.

"Morning," Harmony mumbled, walking past the open door on her way to the kitchen.

"Morning," George agreed.

"Morning," Unity mumbled, right behind her sister.

"Ow, dam it!" he heard Harmony yell from the kitchen.

"Oh boy, waffles!" George said.

"Y'all don't make no plans for Saturday night, hear?" he said, entering the kitchen.

"Why?" Harmony demanded to know.

"Because I told you to," George answered.

He regretted it; for the rest of the week, they peppered him with demands to know. 'It's a surprise' didn't work.

"And leave the hat," George demanded when five forty five on Saturday evening finally rolled around.

"But the shorts are okay, right?" Harmony asked.

"Oh, is that what those are?" George asked. "Thought those were belts."

Almost half of her butterfly tattoo was visible in the shorts she wore. A good portion of Unity's butterfly was visible as well. Unity had on a snug and too short tee shirt, but Harmony had on a man's button up shirt that was knotted under her heavy breasts.

"Hey, is that one of my shirts?" George demanded.

"Come on," Harmony urged, quickly leaving the house.

"Harmony, damn it, stay out of my closet," George demanded, closing the door of the house and locking it.

"Don't think sitting back there's going to save you," he snapped as Harmony, in a rare move, scrambled into the rear of the car.

"Now will you tell us where we're going?" Unity begged.

"No; y'all dyslexics will just have to figure it out," he said.

"Oh, hey, this is where that old mattress place used to be," Harmony said when George pulled up to the Baggett Building in Bender, Louisiana.

"Mony! Look!" Unity squealed when she recognized the pink and white sign of T. Dayton Hair Salon.

"Why we come here?" Harmony asked as she crawled out of the rear of the car.

"Thought y'all might like to have your hair done here," George said casually, walking to the door of the salon.

"Really?" Unity screamed.

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Papillion!" Harmony squealed and grabbed in in a fierce hug.

"I love you so much!" she said and kissed him squarely on his lips.

Harmony then gasped and stepped back, a shocked look on her face. George's face mirrored hers; in the two months they'd been living with him, this was the first time either one of them had kissed him.

It certainly was the first time either one of them had said the word 'love' to him.

"Mother fucker, Mony!" Unity screamed at her sister.

Harmony looked at her sister, blushed hotly then looked at the ground.

George could sense the animosity building up in Unity and grabbed her before it went too far.

"I get a kiss from you?" he asked in what he hoped was a playful voice.

Unity gave her sister one more glare then gave George a kiss, molding her body to his. She then looked up into his warm brown eyes and George could see into her pained eyes. She was hoping for his approval.

"Nice, thank you," he smiled, kissed her again quickly, then herded them toward the door.

Once inside, the two sisters gaped at the opulent interior, and then huddled together, ashamed of their shabby appearance.

George shook his head in wonder at this; he'd witnessed the two girls in Early's Grocery Store smirking at the scandalized expressions on the faces of the older matrons that shopped the small store. The two delighted in flaunting themselves at the male shoppers, often 'dropping' things and bending over to pick up the dropped items.

"Hi, Harmony and Unity here to see Marlene and Charlene," George smiled to Selena Gomez, the receptionist of T. Dayton.

"Oh wonderful!" the young woman smiled at the sisters.

She pushed a button and a moment later, two elegant women, identical twins approached the two girls.

"Hi!" Charlene smiled warmly. "I'm Charlene; thank you so much for coming in today."

"And I'm Marlene, so glad to meet you; which one of you is Unity? "The other twin smiled.

"Um, me," Unity mumbled, tugging down the hem of her too short tee shirt.

George smiled as the slender brunettes led the cowed girls out of sight.

He accepted the offered cup of rich coffee and sat down with a bored looking man.

"Waiting on the wife; you?" the man grumbled.

"Just brought in my, my, well, my neighbors, I guess," George said.

Behind the partition, Marlene had sat Unity down, ready to begin.

"Your father said you're to get whatever you want," Marlene smiled to the still awestruck girl.

"He's um, he's not our father," Unity mumbled.

"He's just our neighbor," Harmony tried to explain.

"So what are we doing today?" Charlene smiled.

"I don't know," Harmony admitted.

"I um, you um, you make me look like you?" Unity asked, admiring the thin woman's elegant poise.

"You um, can you um," Harmony stammered, and then a tear slid down her cheek.

She wiped at the tear and pointed in the general direction of George.

"Can you um, can you make me to where he doesn't think I'm so fucking ugly?" she asked and more tears slid down.

"What?" Charlene asked, shocked.

Oh!" Harmony gasped, putting a hand to her mouth.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to say the 'F' word!" Harmony whispered.

"Heard the word before; doesn't bother me," Charlene smiled, placing a comforting hand on Harmony's slumped shoulders.

"Now, why you say you're ugly?" she asked softly.

"He says I am; says my face caught on fire and they put it out with a rake," Harmony said, again pointing in the direction of George.

"Well, he needs glasses because you're certainly not ugly," Charlene said firmly.

In the next stall, Marlene was telling Unity about the Locks of Love program.

"Cut about this much off," she said, showing Unity. "Then after trimming, styling, your hair would be about here..."

"Mr. Papillion," Unity called out, trying to get out of her chair.

"Wait," Marlene smiled, putting a hand on her client's shoulder.

She pressed a button.

"Selena, please have Mr. Papil come back here," she quietly said.

"Knew I should have just dropped y'all off," George grumbled as he walked to the rear of the salon.

"Show him," Unity demanded.

After Marlene explained, George looked at Unity. She looked at him expectantly.

"Well, I think it is certainly a worthwhile cause and you'd still have plenty of that beautiful hair left," he said.

"What about me?" Harmony demanded as Charlene lathered up her long blonde hair.

"Same for you; some little girl would be so happy to get some of that beautiful hair of yours, don't you think?" George asked.

"Do it," both girls said.

"See?" Charlene whispered to Harmony as she rinsed the shampoo. "What'd he say? Beautiful. I heard him loud and clear. He said beautiful."

"No, no, the Saints have one hell of an offense; it's their defense that always seems to fall apart," George was arguing with his new buddy when two beaming girls approached him.

For the first time in their lives, the two girls had different hairstyles. Unity's hair was softly surrounding her face while Harmony's stuck out in angles, giving her face definition.

Both had been expertly made up by Marlene and Charlene, with Terry's supervision.

"You have such beautiful eyes," Charlene murmured to Harmony as she stroked the smoky eye shadow on. "Let's bring them out."

"Women would kill to have these cheekbones," Marlene complimented Unity.

Now, George and his buddy looked at the two sisters as they stood in front of them.

"Wow," George said sincerely. "You two look stunning."

He stood up and pulled out his wallet.

"Here," he said, handing them each a twenty dollar bill. "Go tip your stylists; they did a great job."

"You like it? You really like it?" Harmony demanded, fresh tears beginning to form.

"Are you kidding? You look beautiful," he said.

They did look good; the new hairstyles suited them well, and the expertly applied make-up certainly helped. The twins were far from beautiful but they were no longer ugly, or plain looking.

"Because..." Harmony faltered. "Because all I want..."

"I just want you to not think I'm ugly," she suddenly wailed out, hugging him tightly.

George had known he'd hurt her feelings by his comments to her the first day she came to stay with him. Now he could see just how deeply he had wounded her.

Shh, shh," he soothed, kissing the top of her head.

"I know I'm not as pretty as Uni, but..." Harmony sobbed into his chest.

Unity looked at her sister, shocked. This was the first time she'd ever heard her sister say that she thought Unity was prettier.

"Good God, what are you talking about?" George soothed. "You are both so beautiful it's not even funny!"

Finally, he calmed Harmony down enough for her to let go of him. He gave Selena his credit card while Harmony and Unity ran to give Marlene and Charlene their tips.

"Ready?" he said when the two sisters returned.

"We go to the Dead End?" Harmony asked.

"The... Why you want to go to the Dead End?" George asked as he held open the door for the two girls.

"That's where Marlene and Charlene said they're going when we gave them the twenty bucks," Unity said.

"You know what? Why not; y'all are both twenty one," George decided. "And it's been a while since I had one of them killer burgers of theirs. Sure, why not?"

For whatever reason, both girls insisted they had to go home and change. George was highly amused. They thought nothing of going to a grocery store with more than half their ass cheeks hanging out, with a lot of flesh exposed. But for a strip club, they wanted to get dressed up.

He decided that his own blue jeans and pull over shirt was more than adequate for the bar.

Again, the bar was a new experience for the twins and they gaped at everything.

"Hi, welcome to the Dead End," Brooke, an attractive blonde greeted them.

"Beer, draft," George ordered. "Girls? What y'all want?"

"I don't know," both of them mumbled.

"Mind if we join y'all?" Charlene asked as she and Marlene sauntered in.

"Not at all," George smiled.

Brooke nodded when the twins ordered Tequila Sunrises and looked expectantly at Harmony and Unity when they ordered the same thing.

"IDs, girls," George reminded them.

Brooke nodded in satisfaction after scanning their ID cards.

Harmony watched in interest as a petite red head gyrated to Power Station's 'Some like It Hot.'

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,102 Followers