Uneducated 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Wait a minute, what?" she asked when the girl gathered up her clothes and her tips and scampered off stage, dressed in only thong and pasties. "She still had clothes on; why'd she stop?"

"Can't show nips or pubes," Marlene shrugged and sipped her drink.

"Well then, who in the fuck would want to see that?" Harmony demanded.

"Honey, sometimes it's not what you see, but what you don't that's exciting," George counseled.

A pudgy Latin girl came out to Blondie's song 'Heart of Glass' and Harmony watched with real interest.

"She can't dance, that's for sure," she declared and George smiled.

"Honey, they might call it dancing, but no one gives a shit if they can dance or not. But I guarantee you, you ask any of the guys here what they think of her dancing, and they'll all tell you, it's great," he smiled.

"And some of the girls too," Charlene said as the Latin girl bent over, showing the audience her thong covered ass.

"That's bull shit!" Harmony protested when the Latin girl also ran off+-stage, in skimpy thong and pasties.

"One more," Marlene said out loud. "Just one more drink then it's time to go."

"Then what?" Harmony asked.

"Go home, spark up a couple doobs," Charlene admitted.

"Ooh!" Unity said, interested.

They'd only had a few joints since coming to live with George; three days after Donna and Bubba's arrest, one of the investigating officers witnessed a drug sale right down the street and the Bender Police Department did a raid on the house. That had been Harmony and Unity's source for the three or four joints they bought each week and neither girl really knew where to look for a new source.

"You want to...?" Marlene asked Unity.

"Can we?" Harmony asked George.

"Girls; y'all are both adults; y'all do whatever y'all want," he said.

In a rare moment, Unity made the decision for them.

"I'd take it all off," Harmony said as a black woman left the stage in white thong and pasties that seemed to gleam against her dark skin. "None of this 'almost' shit."

"And you'd be bounced out of here," George smiled.

"Bye," Unity said and gave George a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Yeah, bye," Harmony said and gave him a not so chaste kiss.

"Bye," George said and left a twenty dollar tip on the table for their waitress.

Brooke was quick to grab it; tips had a bad habit of disappearing if left unattended for too long.

Chapter 5

George didn't know when Harmony and Unity had returned home; when he'd checked their bedroom at two forty one that morning, they'd been in their bed, both sprawled out, both having various pieces of clothing on, the rest on the floor.

He had smiled; their immaculate make-up was no longer immaculate. Unity's cheek rouge was smeared from lip to eye and Harmony's eye shadow now reached to her forehead. He had thought very briefly of snapping a picture of them with his cell phone, but decided to leave them in peace.

George got out of bed at eight o'clock, started the coffee, pulled out a half pound of bacon, and began to fry it up.

"Morning," Unity mumbled from the doorway, dressed now in her Papillion Plumbing tee shirt

"Morning," George agreed.

"Morning, Harmony said, also clad in her Papillion Plumbing tee shirt, and Papillion Plumbing baseball cap.

"Nuh uh, hat off; I didn't pay all that money on them haircuts for you to hide that pretty face," George ordered.

"It's not pretty, remember?" Harmony said, pulling the cap down even further. "Looks like it caught on..."

"Hey, come here," George ordered.

"What?" Harmony asked, warily approaching.

"Were you being nice?" George asked, pulling her close and hugging her with one arm while pouring the beaten eggs into a second frying pan with his free hand.

"What?" Harmony asked.

"When I said that shit to you, were you being nice?" George asked her, squeezing her.

"Well, no, but..." Harmony agreed.

"And you ain't never said nothing, just to get at someone?" George asked and scraped the bacon onto a paper towel covered plate.

"Well, yeah," Harmony agreed.

"I said those things because you were being a snotty little bitch," George said, now hugging her with both arms. "All right? You were being snotty, so I said some pretty snotty bitchy things to you."

He pulled her hat off and threw it at the chair where she normally sat.

"And I'm sorry for saying them things, okay?" he asked her and kissed the top of her head.

"Okay," she mumbled against his chest, hugging him tightly.

Despite having bloodshot eyes, despite looking haggard, both girls were in fairly good spirits.

"So, what'd y'all do last night?" George asked when he had finished his cup of coffee.

"Nothing," Unity said, looking away.

"Smoked a few joints," Harmony admitted, shrugging her shoulders, but also not looking at him.

"Never did like that shit," George admitted. "Beulah would smoke one or two, but shit just made me feel stupid."

"You um, you didn't like you know, get all narc on her?" Unity asked.

"What? Why? She didn't get all Narc on me for drinking a couple of beers; why would I get all narc on her for busting up a couple?" George asked and gathered up their plates.

"So um, you um, if we smoked a couple, you wouldn't get all..." Harmony asked.

"Kind of rather y'all didn't," George said. "But, if y'all do, try not to do it while I'm here, huh? Shit stinks."

"Hey, um, that place, um, the Dead End; that where Beulah danced at?" Harmony suddenly asked.

"NO, no, it was a total biker bar back then," George said. "Beulah danced down at Elagante; in Elgee."

"It better than the Dead End?" Unity asked.

"No, it was but not now; Vinnie Junior's kind of let the place go to shit," George said, putting his now clean dish into the dish drainer. "Vinnie had a heart attack, turned the place over to Vinnie Junior and Junior has no idea what the fuck he's doing."

"So um, if we um..." Unity started.

"We um, we been thinking about doing that; you know um, we might do that, you know, be dancers," Harmony plunged in.

"No kidding, huh?" George said and made sure the stove was turned off. "Y'all be pretty good at it, I'll bet."

"You think?" Unity asked, looking at him.

"Yeah, I mean, shit, y'all got the bodies for it, y'all know how to move, that's for sure," he said.

And um, you um, you wouldn't um, you wouldn't think we were like total sluts if we um, if we did that, huh?" Unity asked, following him into his office.

"Didn't think my wife was a total slut and believe me, she did a lot more than just dance," George admitted, sitting down at his desk.

"What you mean?" Harmony asked.

"Champagne Room in the back," George sighed. "She'd get a customer back there; lap dance she'd get completely naked, fifty bucks she'd give them a hand job, hundred bucks she'd suck them off."

"And you was all right with..." Unity gasped, horrified.

"Fuck, didn't like it but my business wasn't really paying the bills yet; house note was fourteen hundred a month, the notes on her Beamer were through the fucking roof," George defended.

"And like she said, 'you knew what the fuck I was when you met me, Mister Fucking Holier than Thou,'" he said, a tinge of bitterness in his voice.

"This place is fourteen hundred a month?" Harmony asked, looking around.

"No, no, fuck, sold that house after she committed suicide in it," George said. "Note on this one's only six fifty nine a month."

"So um, how we do it? "Unity asked.

"DO what?" George asked, thinking about his Beulah.

"You know, the dancing," Harmony asked.

"Here, tell y'all what," George said, pulling his key out of his pocket and opening the desk drawer.

He pulled out two discs and put them on the desk.

"Picture's pretty bad; this is off my cell phone back then. Vinnie would have shit a brick if he'd known I was shooting video," George said.

Harmony and Unity looked at the discs on the desk. Finally, Harmony picked them up and walked out of his office into the living room.

George closed the door to his office and put 'The Very Best of Jerry Jeff Walker' in his computer's drive and turned up the volume to drown out the music from the discs of his wife. He skipped over 'Mr. Bojangles' as the song depressed him; he was depressed enough thinking about his wife and what would have been.

In the living room, Unity looked at the closed door of the office and nudged Harmony to turn the volume down on the television.

"She can't dance for shit," Harmony whispered to Unity as they watched the smiling red head as she gyrated to Robert Plant's 'Little By Little.'

"Not the point," Unity smirked as they could hear the patrons of the bar shout encouragement.

The two sisters laughed as Beulah pulled a pudgy old man onto the stage and danced with him. The old man was grinning and blushing as he clumsily danced to 'Predator' by Collide.

"Whoa!" Harmony said as the man pulled out a fifty dollar bill and handed it to Beulah before getting off the stage and rejoining his hooting, screaming, whistling friends.

The second disc was more of Beulah's dancing, or as Harmony noted, TRYING to dance.

"She's pretty good at it," Unity argued. "I mean, no, that ain't really doing nothing but taking them clothes off, but they like it."

"I bet we could do it better," Harmony bragged.

"Well, yeah!" Unity said and got up and danced along with the music from the television.

"And then you..." Harmony said and lifted the tee shirt up and off.

"Yeah?" George called out a moment later when a knock sounded at his office door.

"Here, Mr. Papillion," Harmony said, entering the office, holding out the two discs.

"Uh, lost your clothes somewhere?" George asked, smirking at the nude Harmony.

"Now, how'd that happen?" Harmony asked, looking down at herself in mock surprise.

"Mr. Papillion, we do that?" Unity asked from the doorway of the office.

"Do what?" George asked, locking the discs in his desk drawer.

"Dancing," Harmony said.

"Yeah; like I said, y'all got the bodies for it," George said.

"And you wouldn't think we was..." Unity demanded.

"Hey, y'all need to get ready; it's Sunday," George interrupted.

"Oh shit!" Harmony yelped, looking at the clock.

"Remember what she said she wanted next time we came?" George asked.

"Tacos," Unity yelled out as she ran for the bathroom.

George called Casa Ole, the New Mexican restaurant in DeGarde and ordered four taco meals to go. He smirked when the girl asked if he wanted anything to drink.

"Yeah, but I don't think they'll let us take that into the jail," he said.

The sisters were ready in time for George to pick up the meals and drive them to the Bender Lock Up.

"Y'all ask your momma what she thinks of y'all dancing," George suggested.

He sat out in the car and ate his taco dinner while the twins visited with Donna and ate their meals inside the jail. Then he played Scrabble on his cell phone, losing all four of the games.

"Momma said 'thank you,'" Unity said quietly when she opened the door.

"Yeah, said 'thank you,'" Harmony echoed.

"Uh huh; say what she wants for next time?" George asked, starting the car.

Barbeque," Unity said.

"And asked can we bring some for Bubba too?" Harmony asked.

"Only if I can spit in his," George said.

"Hey! That's our father!" Harmony protested.

"That's your what?" George asked, surprised.

"We're not supposed to know, but Bubba's like our dad," Unity said.

"As much as you look like..." George started, and then stopped.

He pulled up to the house.

"So, what'd your momma say about y'all dancing?" George asked when Harmony opened the car door.

"Said over her dead body," Unity admitted, scrambling out the passenger door.

"Uh huh, said the same thing about them tats, huh?" George said, closing the door of the car.

"Yeah, she'd be pretty freaked," Harmony admitted, using her own key to open the door of the house.

George waved in greeting to the family that now lived next door. The wife, a mousy little brunette only gave a small wave, while her husband, a burly African American man, smiled widely at Harmony and Unity, waving broadly. Their two daughters got out of the family car and also waved.

"Just getting back from church?" George politely asked.

"No; had lunch over at that Casa Ole," Marcus Webster said, still looking at Harmony and Unity, not George.

"Girls, come on, let's get out of them good clothes, Missy snapped, waiting for her husband to unlock their house.

"Why you like them?" Harmony demanded when George entered the house.

"Don't really," George admitted. "Called being a good neighbor. Didn't like the last people lived there either, but you'd never know it nice as I was to them."

"Hey!" Unity shrilled a moment later, and slapped George's arm.

"Took you long enough," George laughed.

"Well we didn't like you neither," Unity sniffed.

"Yeah," Harmony echoed.

"Lose the hat," George said, noticing Harmony wore her Papillion Plumbing baseball cap.

"Make me," Harmony smiled.

George reached for her and she backed up. He lunged for her and Harmony broke into a run, running for her bedroom.

He ran after her and at the last moment, she dodged into his room instead and George had to skid to a stop.

"Hah!" Harmony crowed as she jumped out of his bedroom and prepared to run back up the hall.

"Ha!" George crowed, grabbing her into a bear hug and lifting her off her feet.

"Now," he said, trying hard to hold the struggling, wiggling girl in one arm.

He managed to knock the hat off her head.

Harmony jammed her tongue into his mouth, hugging him tightly.

"I love you," she whispered into his ear, gave his ear lobe a gentle suck, and then wiggled out of his grasp.

She then quickly grabbed the hat, and put it back on her head.

"Sucker!" she laughed and ran away.

George walked into the living room, looked around, then looked at Unity, who sat on the couch, looking innocent.

"Where's your sister?" he asked.

"Don't know," she said.

"Unity," he said sternly.

"Mister Papillion," she answered.

He heard Harmony in his office and whirled around and entered his office.

"What?" Harmony said, laughing.

Harmony no longer wore the hat.

"Uh huh," he smiled.

"I don't have the hat," she said backing away from his advance.

"But I do!" Unity crowed, running past the office door.

"Damn it!" George laughed, realizing that Unity had been wearing the hat the whole time he'd been looking at her.

He found Unity cowering in his bathroom, nearly convulsed in laughter.

"So, are you ticklish?" he asked, approaching her.

"No!" she shrieked.

"Sounds to me like you are," he said, making tickling motions with his hands.

"No, no, here!" Unity screamed, flinging the hat at him.

"No; not about the hat no more," George said, reaching out for her.

"No, no, I'm pee myself, please don't," Unity screamed.

"Are YOU ticklish?" Harmony asked from behind him.

"Afraid not," George lied.

"Oh?" Harmony said, reaching up and grazing his ribs with her fingers.

"Damn it!" George protested, trying to jerk away.

"Ah ha!" Unity screamed in triumph.

"No, no, damn it! Fuck!" George bellowed as Harmony and Unity sandwiched him, fingers everywhere.

He struggled but the two girls wrestled him and he fell to the floor of the bathroom.

"Aw, is him ticklish?" Unity taunted, wiggling on top of him.

"Uh huh, you are too!" George said and grabbed her.

"No!" Unity screamed as he managed to get to her arm pits.

"Oh no you don't!" Harmony said, attacking his arm pits.

"Damn it!" George protested.

"No fair!" he complained when Harmony ceased her attack. "Two against one!"

"Love you," Unity said, leaning forward and giving him a soft kiss on his lips.

"Love you too," he admitted and gave her a loving slap on her rump.

Unity ground her crotch one last time; she'd been wiggling and rubbing her crotch against his throbbing erection the whole time, gave it one last wiggle, then got off of him.

"Love you," Harmony said softly, gave him a kiss, and then followed her sister out of his bathroom.

After a moment, George slowly got off the bathroom floor, closed and locked his bathroom door, and pulled his aching cock out of his jeans.

Chapter 6

"All right y'all," George said as he entered the house. "Let me get cleaned up, mother fucker, had a clogged toilet, shit everywhere, God damned mess."

"Ew!" Harmony screwed up her face, putting her feet on the floor.

"I think I'd die," Unity agreed, slowly pulling out of her split.

"Y'all get dressed; we're going to the Dead End; red beans and rice on Mondays," George called out as he pulled the tee shirt over his head.

"Both girls were dressed in nice shorts and their Papillion Plumbing tee shirts, Nike tennis shoes and Papillion Plumbing baseball caps.

"Damn it, what'd I tell you about those hats?" he smiled.

"Make me," Harmony taunted, getting in his face.

"Damn it, you're too pretty hide behind the hat, silly bitch," he said, kissed her on her lips and tossed the cap onto the couch.

"And you too," he said, grabbing Unity, picking her up and cradling her. "Lose the hat."

He kissed her on her smiling lips, put her back down and tossed her cap onto the couch.

"Damn it!" he laughed, seeing that Harmony had her hat back on.

"What's it going to take?" he asked.

"I don't know," Harmony said in a little girl voice, a hand lazily rubbing one of her breasts.

"Come on; line for them beans starts at eleven thirty; when they're out, they're out," George said, yanked the hat off Harmony's head and gave her a quick peck on her lips.

There were three stools at the bar itself and George quickly grabbed them, plopping a girl on either side of him.

"This here's Rosy; she owns the bar," George said, pointing to the heavy set woman that ladled out their red beans and rice.

"They're thinking they might want to dance here," he said as she quickly put the three heaping plates down in front of them.

"Oh yeah?" she asked, appraising them with a practiced eye.

"Yes ma'am," Harmony said when George nudged her.

"All right, let me tell you," Rosy said and launched into her spiel.

George ate while Rosy filled Harmony and Unity in on what could and could not be done, what was expected of them.

"Any drugs? You're out of here; had a girl die last year, OD'ed in the bathroom; ain't going through that shit again," Rosy said sternly. "Fighting? I don't give a shit that started it, I'm finishing it and that means both of y'all are out of here. I'm not your momma. This is big boy and big girl world, time for y'all to grow the fuck up and act your age; any questions?"

"And we got to bring our own music?" Unity asked.

"Yeah, Got to be at least fifteen minutes long, you know, four, five songs," Rosy softened her harsh tone. "Don't try getting cute and putting only ten, eleven minutes; next girl's got to have time get her shit together, get ready to go on, you know?"

"And we can't show no nips or..." Harmony asked.

"It's the law, Honey," Rosy smiled.

"But I'm all right with..." Harmony protested.

"It's the law, Honey," Rosy repeated.

She pointed to the end of the bar where her husband, Deputy Orville Jackson sat.

"We're being monitored, all right?" she asked.

"Told you," George said, scraping the last of his meal into his mouth.

"Fill these out, bring them back, along with valid state IDs," Rosy said, slapping two employment applications down as Harmony and Unity finished their meals.

"Come on," George said, herding them to his car.

"Where we going?" Unity asked when he passed their street.

"Elegante," he said.

The Dead End had been clean, the lighting had been low level, and the music had been loud but not overbearing. Elegante's carpet was stained, torn, and filthy. There was the usual stench of beer, cigarette smoke, stale perfume, and urine. The lighting was harsh in areas, non-existent in others, and the music was harsh, grating. If Harmony had not recognized the lyrics, she would not have been able to tell what song was playing.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers