Unending Fun

Story Info
Girls enjoy unending armpit fun.
1.6k words
3.73
87.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
revol
revol
35 Followers

Brenda is a hot Spanish lady, with breasts weighing about 2kg. each. She always wears short halter neck type dress so that her arms, armpits, back and shoulders are visible. A look at her ripe shoulders is bound to give a hard on to any male. When her hands are raised, the sight of generous amount of armpit hair is arousing for any male or female. The smell of perfume and salty sweat in her armpits is very intoxicating. Once I got an opportunity to kiss her underarm during a dance.

Kate is also a very hot lady, always wears short blouses without sleeve, and loves to show off her armpits with a stubble.

Pauline is a heavily built lonely female, with large, wide and smelly and hairy armpits, with a jungle of sweaty hair. She has a sexy waist with a few folds, and two ripe, glistening shoulders which are ready to be kissed. The folds in her armpits, when her hands are hanging on her sides, are a treat to watch. A few strands of hair are always peeping through the folds. She loves her own armpit smell, and loves others, male or female, to devour her armpits. Sometimes she would raise one arm and sniff her own pits. She is a sort of underarm fanatic. She is always on the lookout for armpit lovemaking. Pauline mostly wears tank tops or sleeveless blouses or dresses. She always craves for tight, body rubbing embraces and kisses. She is very much kiss-hungry.

Brenda, Kate and Pauline are intimate friends, and I happen to be close friends of all of them. Whenever we meet, we have tremendous fun amongst ourselves. We usually meet in Pauline's house.

One day I went to Pauline's house when she was alone. When I entered, she started showing me her hairy armpits by raising her hands to do her hair. She was wearing a short sleeveless blouse. Her heavy boobs, like ripe watermelons, were jutting out, with a generous view of the cleavage.

The blue blouse on Pauline's white skin was looking very sexy. My eyes were taking in the beauty of her nicely rounded glistening shoulders, fat muscles of her upper arm, and her sexy armpit folds. After the door was closed, I put my arm around her, putting my fingers in her armpit hair. She gave me a tight hug, put up her juicy mouth near my lips, our noses touched, we rubbed our noses for a while, then I lightly kissed her. She kissed me back. The embrace tightened and we started deep kissing, with quite a bit of tounge-play. The deep kissing went on and on.

After sometime, she raised one hand, showed her armpit and told -'Please give me a kiss here, I love armpit-kiss very much, taste my armpits, kiss & lick them'.

She brought her armpits in turn to my nose, and took it away seconds later. Smell of her armpits made me instantly hard. She did it several times, teasing me with her armpit smell. Then I could hold no longer. I held her tightly and thrust my nose in her left armpit and sniffed it for long followed by heavy kissing & licking, biting the armpit hair & flesh, tasting and eating her armpits.

Pauline clamped down her hand, caging my head in her huge armpit. She too raised my left arm a little and started sniffing kissing, licking, tasting & eating my armpit. Mutual armpit eating went on & on. We were in a trance, hungrily kissing, licking, tasting & sucking each other's armpits. We alternated between our left and right armpits many times, and while shifting from one armpit to another our lips would meet and get entwined in such tight and lusty kisses that it seemed we would suck off the lips. Then kissing each other's nape of the neck, back of the ear, muscles of the shoulder blades, soft fleshy area around the armpits, our lips would nest in each other's smelly armpits.

Pauline told -'Oh! for a long time I have not sniffed a male armpit. I love it very much'. I took-off her blouse, and then hugged her tightly. Sometimes I licked her ripe smelly shoulders.

When this is going on, Brenda entered wearing a sleeveless and shoulder-less dress. The black dress on Brenda's white skin looked marvelous. Pauline and Brenda ran to each other with open arms, showing off their armpits, clasped each other lustfully in a tight embrace, and started armpit-kissing.

Seeing the ladies' tight kissing and fierce lusty embracing for sometime, I could not hold myself any longer. I pulled Brenda in my tight embrace and started kissing & licking her shoulders and armpits. Her armpit perfume made me mad. Brenda locked my head in her armpit by encircling her arm around my head.

Pauline jumped and tightly hugged me from behind, kissing my back and kissing Brenda over my shoulders, and clasping my d**k. All of us engaged in a mutual armpits-kissing and licking.

Now Pauline, Brenda and I are having an exclusively private fun party of armpit kissing, sucking, licking, tight embracing. Brenda's armpits, ripe shoulders, sharp nose are very very inviting. Pauline and Brenda are locked in a tight embrace and kiss. Pauline is exploring Brenda's armpits with her hands, pulling her armpit hair and Brenda is caressing Kate's armpit stubble. Then they put their mouths in each other's armpits, tasting, smelling and kissing the armpits.

Seeing all this, I pulled Brenda from Pauline's embrace, and hugged her from behind, slid my hands through her armpits, clutched at her boobs, kissing her smooth shoulders, and when she turned her head to me, started kissing her nose. I was sucking her sharp and sexy nose, when Pauline embraced Brenda from front. What a hot situation! Brenda getting a tight hug from front, by Pauline, and from rear, by me. Being very hot, Pauline began to kiss Brenda and me alternately. She raised Brenda's right hand and was sucking her armpit. I also pushed my face in Brenda's right armpit from behind, kissed and sucked the same, and also was kissing Pauline.

Just then entered Kate. Her plump body and sexy sleeveless halter neck blouse made me instantly hard. We stopped our hugging and kissing to welcome her. She then engaged in tight hugging and kissing with Pauline and Brenda.

Pauline was hungry for armpit kisses. She raised both her hands, and Brenda and Kate started smelling and licking Pauline's armpits. Often they changed the armpits.

Seeing the ladies' hot armpit-kissing and hugging I was very excited. Kate came to me, raised her arms, showed me her slightly hairy armpits, sniffed them a little and said "do you like them?"

I said "they are fantastic".

"Then what are you waiting for? Come kiss and lick 'em, and sniff their smell as hard as you can, taste them, you will fall in love with my ripe and smelly armpits" was her reply.

Before I jumped, she brought her armpits near my nose, for me to sniff. But it was hard to resist kissing those large, plump, smelly armpits. But she moved away, again to bring them back for sniffing. After several such sniffing sessions, she pressed her armpits on my face & nose, asking me to sniff, lick and suck them. 'Smell, eat and kiss my armpits. I want to have a nice 'n long armpit-kiss with you' was what she said. 'For a long time I haven't got any male lips on my armpits. So eat them out. I very much like mutual armpit-kissing and armpits sucking. Give me your armpits, I want to taste your armpits' and she took my armpit flesh in her mouth, tasting them with her long tongue.

I went into a terrific armpit-kissing session with Kate. We stood for a while, entwined in a tight clasping lusty embrace, our faces buried in each other's armpits.

Pauline put her tongue in my other armpit and licked away, holding me from behind. I, then, turned around and caught hold of Pauline and inserted my d**k in her armpit, and she clamped down her heavy arm on it, pressed hard. I pumped vigorously.

Kate started kissing Brenda from behind. Again I started kissing Pauline's armpits. Eating female armpits is so sexy. I opened my mouth wide and sucked in and bit her armpit flesh.

Kate then came to me with her arms raised and took my d**k in her left armpit and clamped down her arm with the body, and moved the armpit back and forth giving me immense pleasure. Then I tightly embraced Kate and engaged in mutual armpit eating with her. Both of us bit into the other's armpits, licking and eating the flesh.

Brenda and Pauline also joined in with their inviting smelly armpits, pressing them against our noses. After thoroughly armpit f***ing Kate, during which she became very passionate and cried out 'ooooohhhhh', I took up the perfumed pits of Brenda. She gave me very solid pleasures pressing her hands tightly to her body, and kissing & nibbling my d**k. when it peeped through her tight armpits. My d**k got lost in Pauline's huge meaty armpits. But I frantically pumped away in both pits in turn with pleasure cries from Pauline. This went on and on.

Then Pauline lifted up her hands, exposed her armpits, signaling us to kiss, suck and smell her pits. Two of us smelled, kissed licked her pits, licking away all the salty sweat and grime, while the other kissed her lips, shoulders and waists. Her armpits became slippery with saliva. At the end we did not know who was kissing and licking whose armpits...

revol
revol
35 Followers