Unexpected

Story Info
A man seduces his physical therapist.
2.2k words
4.07
25.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyOne79
ShyOne79
3 Followers

Kimberly really loves her job as a physical therapist because it gives her a chance to help people rebound from a difficult time in their lives. Actually she might enjoy helping people regain their mobility and self confidence more than her patients. Today however her motives are a lot less altruistic. Her last client of the day is Mr. Green. He has been coming in for rehab for a shoulder injury that he sustained a couple of months ago and he has come a long way. He has regained about ninety five percent of the mobility in that shoulder and arm and won't be needing her services for very much longer, which is a shame because Kim really enjoys their sessions. She had to adjust her schedule to accommodate his late shifts. As a police officer his schedule is never fixed so she agreed to stay late in order to make sure he receives all of the sessions needed for a full recovery. It definitely isn't an imposition to wait for him since their connection is so intense.

As if conjured by her thoughts Mr. Green walks into the office. Kim's stomach did a somersault as their eyes meet. Apparently he has just gotten off of work because he is still in uniform. He holds her gaze for long moments then says "I'm sorry for being so late. It took longer than I anticipated to process the last suspect."

She waves off his apology saying "It's no bother Mr. Green. I had some paperwork to finish anyway. Why don't you head on back and put on your sweats and we will get started."

"Ok I'll head on back if you promise to call me Devin. Mr. Green is my father."

"Fine, Devin why don't you change so we can get started."

"That's much better Kim. I must say that I like the way my name sounds on your lips" With a chuckle he heads into the changing area.

Once he was out of sight she put a hand to her racing heart. There was something about Devin that turned her on. It was hard to pinpoint exactly what it was, because he was not the usual type of guy that she was attracted to. But he was so dedicated to serving the community, funny, quick witted and fun to be around. If Kim were really honest with herself though none of these fine qualities are what has kept him in the foreground of her mind. It was his hair that he kept short but still managed to wave, the smile that was always lurking around his lips, eyes the color of cinnamon that promised steamy nights and skin the color of burnt almonds. A quick glance in the mirror showed that there weren't any braids out of place and the muted makeup she applied last minute was still in place. While a t-shirt and drawstring pants wasn't the sexiest outfit she could have on she looked ready to work out with him. She was fairly petite yet muscular from working with clients all day so this was the best it was going to get. Besides he probably wasn't nearly as interested in her as she was in him. He was not an easy man to read. One minute he was all business and the next minute he was flirting with her. He continually kept her off balance and wanting more. So she just tried to be professional and keep how attracted she was to him to herself.

When he returned Kim put her fanciful thoughts aside and began to put him through his paces. No matter how attracted she was to him she couldn't act on it because he was a patient and his recovery was much more important than her libido. An hour later Devin was done with his exercises and had shown great improvement from last week so she told him as much. Holding a towel around his neck and lounging on a stool he studied her with a measured look.

"All of my improvements are thanks to you. You are a great therapist and I appreciate the way you have worked around my hectic schedule. You didn't have to do that but you did."

Feeling her face heat she shrugged and replied, "It was my pleasure."

Standing Devin began walking towards her with a determined look in his eye. Kim was glued in place watching his approach. "No, the pleasure was all mine." He said as he cupped her cheek and leaned in and claimed her lips in a devastating kiss. At first she was shocked but quickly recovered herself and slid her hands up his chest and around his neck deepening the kiss. Moaning low in his throat Devin gripped her butt firmly and pulled her tightly to him and continued to eat at her mouth. She gasped as she came into contact with his rigid cock pressed firmly against her mound. Taking advantage of an inhalation he deepened the kiss catching her tongue and sucking on it gently and then nipping at her bottom lip.

Breaking the kiss Kim said "We shouldn't be doing this. Someone could walk in at any moment."

"Unless you want an audience I suggest you lock the door because I'm not through with you yet." He replied and began to kiss and bite her jaw down to the sensitive spot on her neck. With trembling hands she broke contact and briskly walked to the door turned off the neon sign signifying they were open and locked the door. Hurrying back into the training room she came to a halt at the sight of Devin lounging on a mat on the floor. He had arranged a training wedge on the mat facing the mirror and had removed his shirt. With a smile he crooked a finger at her beckoning her to come forward.

"I don't usually do this sort of thing with my patients." Kim nervously stated.

He simply smiled and replied "I certainly hope you don't. Now come here so that I can fuck you like you need me to."

She started at his harsh words but did as he demanded. This was better than the fantasies she had been having about him for weeks and she looked forward to what he had in store for her.

Kim approached him on trembling legs anxious to see if he would live up to her fantasies. The desire shining in his eyes was so clear that there would be no denying that this attraction was mutual. Not many men could pull of being both commanding and completely in control of the situation sitting on an exercise mat but Devin wasn't just any man. Once she was in front of him she began to sink to her knees in front of him but was halted in her decent by a firm grip on her thighs.

"No, stand up "he commanded and Kim was compelled to obey. She was so aroused by what they had done so far and he had barely touched her that she knew it wouldn't take very much work on his part to make her come.

Rising to his knees Devin pulled the string keeping her pants cinched until the tie came undone. When it was free of its tie he eased her pants down and helped her pull her shoes off and removed her pants. With her legs free he pushed her legs into a wider stance put his hands to her hips and brought her mons to his face placing a kiss to her nether lips through her panties. Then he began to alternate between nibbling and rubbing his lips against her until she completely soaked through her panties. Kim placed her hands on his shoulders to keep her balance to avoid falling down from the pleasure. He pushed her panties aside and began to lick through her folds in a rhythm that had her moving her hips in time to his motions. With a groan Devin began to eat at her in earnest and when Kim thought that she couldn't take any more he fastened his lips onto her clit and began to suck and she came apart with such force that she shouted his name into the silence of the gym. The orgasm turned her legs to mush and had her sinking to her knees. With difficulty she pulled herself together and opened her eyes and found Devin watching her intently his lips glistening with her juices and a satisfied smile on his lips.

Before she could pull her thoughts together enough to form a coherent sentence he helped her out of her shirt and bra, removed his shirt and pants and had her on her back. As he loomed over her he said on a sigh "I have wanted to do that since the first time I laid eyes on you."

With a chuckle she replied. "What else have you wanted to do?"

Instead of a verbal retort he leaned down and devoured her lips in a soul searing kiss. She gripped the back of his head and gave as good as she got. Bringing her leg up to his hip she used the leverage and pushed him over onto his back. Sitting up she pressed firmly to his rigid length and began to rub herself against him. Purring she dragged her nails down his chest to the waist band of his boxer briefs. Bending at the waist she kissed across his chest to one nipple and circled it with her tongue once, twice and then bit down firmly on it. Hissing he arched his back into her and gripped her head encouraging her to continue her ministrations. With a smile she continued to alternately suck and bite at his nipple while pinching the other one with her left hand. Once she'd had her fill of his nipples she moved down his waist and gripped his length through his boxers noting that she had soaked the front of them.

After a few strokes she gripped the elastic band and began to slide them down. He helped by lifting his hips in order to make it easier for her to remove them. With his underwear gone she sat back on her haunches and appreciated the sight before her. His chest had a light dusting of dark curly hair that tapered off into a fine trail that led to the object of her desire. As she continued to study him a bit of pre-come leaked from him. Leaning in Kim gripped his base firmly in her hand and swirled her tongue around the head and across the slit wiping the fluid from the top. Rolling her eyes up she noted that he was watching her intently. Keeping eye contact she licked her lips and slowly began to take his length into her mouth inch by inch until she had taken as much of him as possible into her mouth. With a groan he closed his eyes and dropped his head back onto the mat. Encouraged, Kim tightened her grip and began to suck him in earnest hollowing her cheeks as she suckled until he was nestled in the back of her throat and on every upward motion she twisted her hand bringing it up to her lips. She continued this technique until his hips were thrusting in time to her motions.

When he was close he pulled her from his cock and dragged her up his body and crushed her mouth to his in a passionate kiss. He ate at her mouth while gripping her braids tightly in his hand to keep her in place. With a growl he sat up turned her around and bent her over the exercise wedge he had placed there earlier. She heard him rustling in his pants and the crinkle of a condom wrapper being opened and sent a silent prayer of thanks up that one of them had the foresight to think rationally. Before her thought was complete she felt the press of the head of his penis seeking entrance at her gate. As he began to press forward he met with her body's resistance.

"Damn baby you are so tight I don't know if I'm going to last very long and I don't want to hurt you" he panted.

"You don't have to be gentile with me Devin. I won't break. Now fuck me like you promised." She groaned.

Taking her at her word Devin gripped her hips firmly and pushed forward burying himself to the hilt. After pausing for a moment to give her a second to adjust to his length and to catch his breath he began to pound into her repeatedly coming to the end of her with every thrust. Kim matched him thrust for thrust her clit grinding into the edge of the mat with every firm forward motion. She was very close to climax after just a few minutes and she told him on a long moan and in response he grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her head up and commanded her to open her eyes. The combination of the powerful thrusts, the tight hold he had on her hair and the look in his eyes in the mirror as he fucked her on the floor of the gym sent her into an orgasm so powerful that she came screaming his name. Releasing her hair he put both hands on her hips and with a few more thrusts he threw his head back and followed her into oblivion with a hoarse cry.

ShyOne79
ShyOne79
3 Followers