Unexpected

Story Info
One night in the club, she flirts with you.
862 words
4.09
11.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are onstage into your second set.....the crowd is dancing and laughing and you have their attention. Everything has gone so smoothly tonight and you have hit your groove. You notice a woman sitting off to the side, sipping a cocktail. She glances up from time to time and catches your eye with a shy smile. You grin back and try to focus on your music but your gaze keeps travelling back to her. She crosses and uncrosses her legs, leans forward slightly and gives you a big smile. No denying that she is openly flirting with you!

You launch into a more up beat song and she decides to join the crowd. She moves slowly, undulating to the melody in perfect rhythm. Her boobs bounce when she dances and she moves her hips like she knows how to use them ;) She licks her lips the next time she sees you looking and holds your gaze for a long time. It is time for your break so you turn to put your guitar down and when you look back, she is gone. You grab your beer and head to the bathroom. You see her in the hallway and she leans in as you walk past, brushing her chest up against you and grazing your crotch with her fingernails. "Mmmmm" she grins as she feels how long and hard you are. You glance around and grab her hand, pulling her out the exit door at the end of the hall.

This is so unlike you, you don't do things like this, but something about this girl is making your head spin. A magnetic pull. You want to feel her skin, you want to slide your hands along her curves, you want your fingers inside her and your mouth firmly planted on her clit!

You pull her into the garage stairwell and pull her shirt off revealing her full, perfectly round breasts with nipples like raisins. You kiss her square on the mouth, eyes wide open as one hand moves to the back of her neck and one fondles her hard nipple. Your mouth travels to her voluptuous tits and you knead and suck them voraciously. One hand slides under her skirt and finds her stocking are thigh highs, she is pantiless and her inner thighs are soaking wet from her juices. Your fingers slide right into her and she lets out a moan. She thrusts into your fingers, squeezing them, riding them softly moaning as your skilled fingers bring her to an orgasm.

Licking her lips and smiling, she drops to her knees in front of you unleashing the hardon that has been uncomfortably begging to get out. She takes a long lick up the side of the shaft, looking up at you she takes the tip of your cock in her mouth and swirls her tongue around the tip. You feel like exploding right then but know there is much more pleasure in store! She looks up with a twinkle in her eye and slides your entire cock into her mouth. It is so silky smooth, so warm and she sucks it firmly while running her tongue up and down your cock until it is ready to burst.

You pull her up and say "I want to be inside you, right now!" She turns around and puts her hands against the wall speading her legs and looking over her shoulder at you. You lift her skirt and squeeze her round ass, admiring the view ;) You tease her with the tip of your cock, rubbing up and down against her clit and dipping into her cunt juices. Then without warning you thrust your huge cock so deep inside her that she cries out and rolls up on the tips of her toes- OMG she gasps!

You glide slow and steady, increasing your pace and depth according to the tightness around your cock. You can feel her trembling, holding back an O and decide you want her to cum...NOW! You reach around and flick her clit like it is a guitar string and she moans loudly pushing harder and faster into you. She bends over even farther to feel how deep you can get and she holds her breath....you move faster as you feel he begin to clench her butt cheeks and the waves of her orgasm begin to wash over her.....OMG OMG she says.

You pull out but you are not ready yet...You pull her over to a car parked next to the stairs and lay her back with her feet on your shoulders. You jackhammer her, watching her boobs bouncing with each thrust, looking into those warm eyes watching yours, losing all sense of space and time to be in this one moment. Feeling the tingles and the roaring orgasm buiding in you until you cannot stand it. You collapse on her chest thrusting and moaning and bucking and she pulls you tightly in with her legs wrapped firmly around you. You raise your head and watch her face as you cum at the same time and the masks wash away and the warmth and sweetness lingers... for a moment.