Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Etrigan32
Etrigan32
126 Followers

Instinctively, Josh opened his mouth and ran his tongue around her nipple, flicking it back and forth around it and all over her areola. She moaned loudly and arched her back as he then took her nipple between her lips and began to suck. As his hand made its way up to her other breast began to squeeze the other nipple, his Mom began to grind back and forth around his dick with more force, feeling its hardness split her lips and her juices coat him.

Loudly she said, "Yes baby, suck on Mommy's tits. Pinch my nipple and suck me hard. Mommy likes it when you're rough." Urging him on, feeling him get harder than he was when she had him in her mouth. She pressed her tits into his face as he alternated between each one, coating them with his saliva and sending waves of pleasure through her body and ending in her throbbing pussy.

A few minutes later she couldn't take anymore, and she pulled Josh off of her tits. She reached down between their bodies and looked him in the eye, "Mommy is going to fuck her baby now, fuck him so hard and so good. Are you ready to feel your cock slide into my pussy as I bounce up and down on you?" Josh grabbed her hips and helped raise her body while she grabbed his dick and aimed it at her hole. With a hungry gleam to her eyes, she slowly lowered herself onto her son, feeling him fill her up. Both mother and son moaned and groaned as each inch of his cock entered her. Feeling himself inside her, Josh leaned forward and kissed his mother hard, running his hands up to each breast and she began to slowly lift herself up and quickly slide down.

She broke the kiss and Josh said, "How does it feel to have your son fucking you? Bouncing on my lap while I penetrate between your wet lips and Dad is sleeping upstairs in your bed?"

"It feels fucking great you bad boy. I know fucking your Mommy turns you on, makes you hard. Feeling my cunt grind on you as I raise and fall back to you." Her words started to get louder and more wind filled with each thrust inside her. "Oh, you feel so good inside me. I want to take you for a long and slow ride, but not tonight. I've needed a hard cock for so long that I can't wait. I need to cum again and again all over your beautiful dick."

With that, she surprised him and got off of her son, back on her knees and put him back in her mouth. She tasted both of their juices as she slid him in and out of her mouth while she reached down and rubbed her clit with the other hand. After a minute or two of this, she took her mouth off of him and said, "Mmmmmm we taste great mixed together on your cock. Mommy loves that flavor, but it's time for some serious fucking." She got up on the couch beside him, leaning on her hands with her ass in the air, presented to her son.

"Take me Josh, take your Mother and fuck her. Fuck me hard and fast. I need you so bad. Be a good boy and fuck Mommy now." She said with her face looking at him over her shoulder.

Josh positioned himself behind her. He grabbed his hard cock and pressed it against her opening, teasing her by running the tip between her lips and moving it up in down. He breathing became heavier, almost a pant as she met him with each movement and tried to push back against him. Each time he felt her do that he pulled back just enough to keep teasing her.

Finally she tired of this game and turned to him in almost a yell and said, "Stop teasing me and put that dick inside me right now. I need you to pound my pussy hard, real hard." And she pushed her cunt all the way against her son's manhood, feeling it enter her. She gasped as it filled her from behind, filled her more than when she was on his lap. As he put his hands on her hips and started to move in and out of her, the second orgasm on the night hit her and she started convulsing and slamming into her son.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck Josh...Mommy is cumming so hard on your cock. You feel so good deep inside me." She screamed. Josh was starting to get worried that his Dad might hear him, but he started fucking her just as she wanted it.

Thrusting in and out of her harder and harder he asked, "If this what you wanted? Is this how my Mother likes to be fucked? Hard and fast by her son?"

"Yes Baby, that's how Mommy likes it. Slam that hard prick into me, fill me up with all you have. Mommy likes it rough."

"That's all you had to say, Mom." Josh said as he took one of his hands and grabbed a hand full of her hair and began to pull her head back as he fucked her hard from behind. The slapping of his body against her ass began to fill the room loudly with each of his thrusts. When she felt her Son grab her hair and pull her head back she felt her lust grow and her next orgasm grip her.

"Yes, Yes, YES!" she yelled as the waves of pleasure over took her and she shook and slammed back into her son. "Pull my hair harder, keep fucking me while I cum all over your cock. I need this so bad."

Josh kept fucking her through her orgasm, enjoying the feeling of her body, the sound of her ass slapping back against him along with the slapping and moving of her tits as they continued to pound into each other. Her tits really excited him and he let go of her hair, leaned closer to her back and grabbed each of them as he continued fucking her from behind.

"Mom, your tits feel so good in my hands while my dick is inside you."

"Squeeze them hard baby, squeeze them and pull on my nipples while you fuck me hard from behind." She told him. As he did what she wanted she began to speak in a loud throaty voice, "Oh God baby, just like that. No one has fucked me like this is years. Hold on to my tits and fuck me like a bitch in heat!"

"Fuck ME! FUCK ME!" she continued and shouted as another orgasm ripped through her.

Josh was getting very close to his own orgasm, but he was worried his Mom would wake up his Dad. He needed to finish this quickly before they both had to explain the inexcusable to his Father when they woke him up. He growled into her ear, "You want to be fucked like a bitch in heat, I can do that!"

He squeezed her tits harder and pounded into her so hard he was pushing her face into the cushion of the couch. "Yes baby, yes, just like that. Your Mommy needed this so bad. Do it baby, make Mommy cum again!"

He continued his pace and asked his Mom, "I'm going to come Mom, are you on the pill?"

"No, but don't you dare think about pulling out of me. I need to feel you cum inside me, feel you spray my insides and fill me with all you have. Keep fucking me and don't pull out until you're spent!"

"That's right cum inside me, I don't care what happens, I want you to do this. Fuck me and cum in me, I want my Son's cum inside my cunt!" she yelled into the cushion.

Josh couldn't take it anymore and felt his orgasm rise and began to release shot after shot of his sperm into his Mom, pushing hard against her ass and pussy with each spasm of his orgasm.

Once he was done, he slowly pulled out of his Mom and let her roll onto her back. She looked at him for a moment and then lowered her eyes, not wanting to meet his. He looked down at her as said, "Mom, you are a dirty women and the best lover I've ever had. I've never been so excited and felt so fulfilled before. That was absolutely fantastic."

"I can't believe we did that," she said. "I don't know what came over me, I never considered doing this before, not with someone else, and definitely not with my own son, but you were great, you gave me everything I needed."

"So you're not mad or full of regret?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm full of something, but it's not regret." She said with a smile.

He lowered himself and kissed her on the lips. It was soft and hungry, full of promise and need. He parted his lips and let her slowly enter his mouth, softly moaning into him. He pulled away after a bit and looked at her seriously. "What if you get pregnant? I don't know if that's safe or if I'm even ready for it."

"Don't worry, I'll go to the pharmacist in the morning and take care of this." She said. "We are going to have a problem though."

"What would that be?" he asked her curiously.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to want to do this again. Is that something you'd be interested in?"

"Absolutely, this was fantastic!" he replied.

"To think that when I actually have an affair, I have one with my son! Looks like I'm going to have to visit the doctor and get on birth control, because I truly love feeling you cum inside me. Can you handle us cheating on your Father with great sex?"

"Since he doesn't seem to care much about it, I have no problem stepping up to the plate!"

"Good," she said. "You better get some sleep, he leaves to go fishing pretty early in the morning and you're going to be busy inside me while he's gone!"

Etrigan32
Etrigan32
126 Followers
12