Unexpected

Story Info
Sister surprises brother with news.
5.1k words
4.39
630.4k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm pregnant," came the words, shocking Tim, stunning him into silence, looking at the woman in the bed facing him. Beautiful, soft features with a cute button nose and loving green eyes looked at him, smiling softly to him. Something in Jenny's voice, soft as it was when they were alone together at night, always made him listen to her with every ounce of his being. Of course, when she'd mentioned only minutes ago she had something to tell him, not once did this idea cross his mind.

In shock still, Tim only managed to stammer out, "You're sure?" Conflicting emotions inside kept him from saying much else, but instantly, he'd wished he could have taken back the words, as soon as they'd left his lips. What should I feel? he thought. Should I be happy that the woman I love is going to bring into this world our love child, or worried that someone will find out the baby's the baby of a brother and sister?

When he'd spoken, the response from her was to turn over on her other side, away from him, even break the skin contact they'd enjoyed moments before. "You want to see the test?" she responded, annoyed and hurt.

Putting their bodies back in physical contact with her, putting his arms around her, and giving a sensuous kiss on the shoulder, the gentle attentions did little to quiet her anger. "Baby, you know I love you, but this has consequence written all over it. Besides, I thought you didn't want to get pregnant, like you said a year ago when we'd gotten together?"

* * * * *

Another Friday night of endless boredom lay ahead, and another dateless weekend lay ahead of year old Tim. By now, he'd figured he should've gotten used to it, but somehow, it only got harder to accept. Not by any means the most handsome guy in school, he was more the geek of the senior class. Musings of what the yearbook would say about him did little to ease the notion of being an outcast. If his best friend, Karla, hadn't said repeatedly she didn't want him to be a boyfriend, only because she didn't want to "ruin" something special, he'd probably be out with her now. Both of them had more than friendly feelings, ever since they were kids chasing after his big sister Jenny. When they were 13, she'd even asked him to be her first, and at the same time, she'd been his first. In the years since, they often had sex, merely for sex's sake. It only tempted him more, even though she'd started seeing some asshole she'd met in class recently. The offer lay on the table, she'd made that clear, but despite his entreaties to her, Karla didn't relent.

He hated his damned luck as he scanned through the computer files, trying to drive the thoughts from his mind. Moments later, he heard his door open, even as he found a picture in one private folder, tucked away from prying eyes. Soft, gentle hands began to massage his shoulders and in a second, he turned, thinking Karla had finally dumped the loser. Instead, his eyes beheld his sister, Jenny, standing there, something obvious staring intently at him, even if he didn't quite grasp what it was. She was two years older than him and enrolled in the nearby college, already in her second year.

"Geez, sis, you almost scared the fuck outta me!" he yelled in mock severity, despite his not flinching at her touch. "What do you want, anyway?"

Nothing passed out of her lips, fingers continuing to massage his tense shoulders masterfully. Something about it felt erotic, sensuous somehow, as Tim just sat there, looking over his shoulder at her, awaiting an answer. Finally, she whispered, with a huskiness to her voice, "Thought you could use a little comforting tonight, little bro." Her fingers, working his muscles, did indeed convey some hidden desire, causing one of his eyebrows to arch up in strange fascination and curiosity. "You want me to stop?"

Despite the warning bells sounding in his head, he shook his head "no". He had to admit, it felt good, even if Jenny was the one doing the massage. She keeps this up, I'm going to get a stiffy real quick, he thought to himself, closing his eyes as his head turned back to face the computer monitor. "Not sure why you're doing this or what you're up to-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the chair spun around quickly and soft, full lips pressed hard against his, and as much as he didn't want to respond, in that cautious part of his mind that now screamed out, he surrendered, even meeting her passionate tongue only now parting his lips with his tongue, letting it enter him. In only moments, their tongues wrestled against one another, before long, they made their way into her mouth.

Tim couldn't quite stop himself as she broke away, only now figuring out that look in her eyes. Karla had it sometimes when she came over, wanting him for sex. But this was his sister, and as beautiful as this woman was, and he knew she could get any guy she wanted too, he couldn't do anything with her. Never did he even think about her that way, not that he ever really remembered. Sure, he'd noticed how her long, shapely legs met her perfect hips and firm, round ass, how her figure remained trim and tummy held only a nice little rounded area, or how her breasts filled out, poking out of her shirts and bras seductively, begging for attention.

He took her in, trying to push her off. She was still smaller than him, even if she did workout as opposed to his own gangly thinness and awkward strength. But the push only made her take off the oversized college t-shirt, lifting it up over her arms and dropping in on the floor. Suddenly, he thought of his parents, even as he gaped at her perfect form. She'd worn nothing beneath the shirt and now stood only in all her naked glory. Spinning slowly about, her honey-blonde hair that came down to her perfect ass fluttering about her, she asked him, still with lust in her eyes, "You like what you see?"

As if in response, he felt the bulge in his pants beckoning to be free. Now I'm getting a hard-on looking at my sister?! But Jenny didn't let her little brother answer, stepping up to him and bending down before him in the chair. If he didn't take control of himself now, they both might do something they'd regret, and Jenny sure didn't seem to be slowing her progress as her fingers slide up his legs, moving to the zipper of his jeans.

Then from nowhere, something took control and grabbed her hands firmly, pulling them away, forcing a whimper from his sister. "No, we can't do this, Jen," he stated. "It's wrong, and you should know it."

"Is it?" Those green eyes looked at him, sparkling with pent-up desire. "Maybe you should talk to mom and dad about it... When they get home." His grip proved to weak for her in her heightened aroused state, pulling free and undoing the zipper. One hand snaked into the open fly as the other undid the button, a pleased smile appearing on her naturally red lips at seeing he didn't wear a belt. "If you want to stop this, by all means, try. But, Timothy, I can't put aside my wanting you any longer."

Hearing the words spoken by his own sister, Tim reeled, thankful now he never stood up, as his stiff organ came out. He'd measured it and Karla commented he was a little bigger than average in length, at around seven inches, and very thick around. Seeing his sister licking up the soft underside of the shaft, feeling every nerve on the way up shouting in ecstasy, he could only hold on, letting his defiant words die away. When her tongue reached the tip, already showing a drop of glistening pre-cum, she licked around the head, before popping it in her hungry mouth. With a practiced move, she slid his cock deep into her mouth, sinking her mouth on it.

Tickling the back of her throat once her mouth engulfed the entire length, to Tim's amazement, she pulled her head up again, until only the head remained in her mouth, tongue dancing and swirling around the sensitive knob. With a powerful suck, she watched her brother as he gasped audibly, fighting to keep from coming in her mouth then. Then she passed her lips down, and soon her head bobbed up his thick shaft eagerly, twisting about and sucking for a moment when she paused at the knob. She brought him to the edge of excitement, but before he lost control, Jenny just stopped, kissing the head lightly as she gripped the organ firmly in both hands.

On the brink and in agony, he barely heard his sister's next words to him as she stood up, settling her lithe body in his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Want me to continue?" she inquired in a seductive tone, knowing full well he'd do just about anything to ease the feeling, even penetrate her now. "Are you ready to slide in my slick hole? It's wet and waiting for you, sweetheart, all for you."

To his surprise, he found his hands grip her hips, bringing a grin from her momentarily before she bent to him, kissing him deeply. When Tim's hand found one of her supple but firm tits, finger tracing over her already hard nipple. To his surprise, she had small, light pink nipples and areolas, the same as Karla, only Jenny's were more attractive to him now. The need to suckle on them took over and his lips soon sucked on one as he held the bosom up to his mouth, eliciting a soft moan from his sister as she held his head to her. His teeth nibbled, his tongue lashed. Oversensitive to touch, her moans slowly began to increase in intensity, growing louder and louder. Once finished with one, he moved to the next, giving it the same treatment.

Despite how wrong it all felt, it also felt so right to them both, so good, as they became sexually aware of each other. While he continued to suck on her tits, his hands moved to her ass, grabbing nice handfuls of smooth, firm ass. With her help, her hips lifted up as she moved his cock underneath, positioning the head at the entrance to her vagina, spreading her pussy apart for better access. Sweet juice already flowed out of her love hole, only furthering his sexual excitement.

"Have you had sex before?" asked Jenny, waiting a moment for him to nod before dropping herself on him. Her small hole expanded and filled with his hard member, causing them both to gasp at the her tightness. Her little experience in sex had mostly been with smaller cocks that she didn't get too used to, and even the one large one, much larger than her brother's, hurt too much to get used to. This one she wanted to get used to, feeling her walls contract around the delightful intrusion.

Though Jenny liked other guys, she often found herself wishing for something more, unable until recently to grasp what that something was. When she'd accidentally caught Tim masturbating in his room a few months ago, something stirred in her she'd not expected, instantly wetting her panties with her own aroused pussy. She'd confided in her mother only yesterday about the feelings she'd begun to have, of how her view of her brother started to change. He didn't notice the little things she'd been doing to catch his attention, only making her mother laugh at the male ignorance of female expressions of interest. It only made her want him more. She'd loved only one other guy, so she knew the feeling. What she felt for her own brother surpassed mere sibling love now. She'd begun to take a more of an interest in his activities, even though they never did anything really together before, but she envied his best friend and occasional lover for getting what she herself wanted.

But now, the night her mother told her, Jenny decided to take advantage of her parents absence. Now, with her brother inside her, the something became abundantly clear and complemented her completely. When Tim actually started to respond, it only drove her lust more. She held herself on him, letting him get used to her tight, hot hole, gently squeezing her muscles around his cock. Apparently, her guess of how close he was to releasing his load proved wrong as she felt the first shot of his creamy cum hit the roof of her womb. More spurts followed, filling her up until the mix of her fluids and his started dripping down his cock and out of her pussy.

"I'm sorry, sis," Tim began but before he could say anything more, she put a finger to his lips, stopping anything else.

Feeling oddly satisfied, even if she didn't cum herself yet (and she knew yet was the key word) it came time for them both to talk for a bit before she continued. The concern in his eyes need answers, Jenny knew. "Before we go again, we need to talk, darling brother." His attention now caught, she only continued on. "For a long time, since I started dating and especially since my first time, I've felt no guy could satisfy me. It took a long time to figure out why, until I saw you a few months back jacking off. Then I knew, even though I tried to fight back these feelings."

"Not that you're not great, but we can't do this," Tim said in denial. "Your my sister, damn it! What if you get pregnant or mom and dad find out?! What if the police find out?! Oh, God, we'd be locked up in the funny farm for this!"

To quiet his beginning ravings, Jenny's lips sped to his and halted his words, giving Tim fully of her tongue. A little apprehensive caused him to hesitate but she persisted, finally satisfied when he responded in kind. When she pulled away, she stroked his cheek soothingly with a gentle touch, even as his member hardened again in her. "Oh, my love, you feel that inside me? It feels so right, not like all the other guys I've been with. Hell, it feels perfect, and there's been an even larger cock shoved in me. But yours, it doesn't hurt and even fills me up just fine." The disbelief in his face still didn't appear pleased. "We can hide this from the people who will care, if we're careful. And I don't want a baby, not for a long time to come, so I've taken care of that."

Still not satisfied with her answer, Tim stammered out, "But... But what about our parents?"

Only a soft smile crossed her lips, but if he was satisfied by the answer, she'd not have to speak. "Tim, when mom and dad get home, I'm not going to hide this from them. Yesterday, I even talked to mom about my feelings and she told me to tell you in my own way." He followed her eyes, looking at their hips, his pants wet around his cock from their mixed love juice. "This is the way I wanted to tell you. Please, fuck me, little brother, fuck me with everything you've got. It's not just for tonight, I don't want anyone else, not again."

It finally crossed his mind she meant every word, and though minutes ago he considered her only a somewhat annoying sister, the view of her changed radically, despite all the doubts inside him. "Alright, Jenny. Before you came in, I still thought of you as a sister, and have never, ever, wanted to even see you naked, let alone fuck you."

"Never wanted to? C'mon, Tim, I'm not a fool, I know how guys look at me." She put her arms around his neck, moving closer to him. "You've never once looked at me and wondered what I look like under my clothes?" He shook his head no, and Jenny smiled at the gesture. "And what about now that I'm offering myself wholly to you? You still harbor no feelings for me?"

Despite his reluctance to admit it, now she pegged him. He couldn't deny how much he did like her sudden interest in what his activities and interests over the past few months, and certainly couldn't deny how good it all felt now. "Alright, you got me," he admitted with a grin, and when her tongue licked his lips, this time he didn't hesitate to respond, moving to suck her tongue past his lips as they locked with hers. In a burst of intensity, their tongues caressed each other, lips parting and closing as they sucked on each other.

When they parted from the kiss, it quickly became apparent to Jenny he wanted her, and she was happy to oblige. Her hands tugged at his shirt, removing it in short order, letting her have free access over his chest. But he pushed her off, only long enough to remove his jeans and briefs, letting her settle back on his rod with ease, her wet hole adjusted to him completely, even feeling empty at the absence.

Once they'd resumed their position, she began to stroke his cock with her walls, sliding her body along his length as she nuzzled his neck. The combined sensations forced him to groan into the shoulder he kissed and sucked on. When she moaned, it drew itself out, as her hips moved up and down, rocking her hips about on him. In moments, she felt his hand wander down between her legs, finding her hard, aroused clit, pinching it firmly with a finger and thumb. He rubbed it, circled his fingers around it, letting her know he'd done this before, causing her to smile again even as he moved her even sooner to orgasm.

"Oh, God, Tim, you're making me cum!" she cried as the first pulse of the orgasm rocketed through her body in a way no one else had ever managed to make her feel. "Oh, yes! Oh baby! God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming so much!"

When the feeling faded away, leaving her in a blissful state, the feeling of finishing in the chair didn't appeal to either of them. With a wet slurp, his cock plopped out of her pussy as she made her way to his bed, and he eagerly followed, wanting more of her now, resistance a distant memory now.

"Tim, fuck me. Don't pull out, I want your cum inside me," said Jenny in a soft, husky voice just brimming with lust.

Only too happy to oblige her now, Tim's cock penetrated her, pushing hard through the tight but willing tunnel, his body moving over hers. Without hesitating, once he'd filled her sheath, Jenny pulled him down on her fully, wrapping her legs around his waist, the heals driving him in as far as he could, her arms wrapped around him for dear life. Tongues locked together as their lips pressed hard with the other set. They sucked on each other for several minutes, their hips motionless.

Then, her hips twitched, wanting to feel his thrusts. Only to happy to oblige her whims, his hips lifted up until only the cock's purple head remained in her hot hole, only to thrust in hard. The motion sent a tsunami of ecstasy throughout her body, causing her to gasp into Tim's mouth, her body shuddering underneath him. As the orgasm ran its course, he pumped her hard and fast, responding to her needs, prolonging Jenny's delight.

It took only a few more minutes before his thrusts started to summon another of Jenny's releases, Tim's cock sliding along her tight pussy's walls, the head pushing in and out of her cervix with each thrust. It was all so much, she started to come again, their lip lock ending abruptly as her head pushed back into the mattress, crying out, "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, baby, fuck me harder! Fill me with your cum! Fill me up!"

Feeling her cum sliding down her hole and onto his cock, only making it easier to slide inside her, set off his own release, his hips thrusting so hard into her, with each spurt, sending warm sperm into his own sister's womb for what seemed forever. He cried out towards the end, "Oh, Jenny! God damn!"

Tim collapsed next to her, laying on his back as his sister curled up next to him, laying her arm across his chest, her lips laying sweet kisses on his neck. "I've waited for this for so long, little brother." Jenny kissed him lightly on the lips, lingering there a moment.

"God, sis, do you know what we've just done?" Tim exclaimed in disbelief, not only with revulsion, but to his surprise, pleasant surprise. "If mom and dad catch us, we're toast, you know. And what about the rest of the world? But, damn, that was the best I've ever had, and the most I've ever cummed before. It was amazing. You were simply amazing."

Only nodding as she looked at her brother, Jenny knew it was wrong, but it felt so good, she didn't want anyone else. "So were you, Tim, better than any of the other guys I've been with." Her lips kissed his again, lingering longer as her tongue snaked past his for a few seconds of delightful tongue play before she moved to straddle him. "This pussy's never going to have another cock in it except yours, and no hands will ever touch me the way yours will."

12