Unexpected and Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to be playful. Trying to keep our one last rule intact.

"Madam, are you looking at my cock?" I asked.

She did not look away from it and her expression did not change. "Yes, I am," she hissed in a sexy and wanting voice.

I attacked her. I didn't care if I was in public. I didn't care about our one remaining rule. I put my hand under her chin and moved her face back up to look at me. I leaned in and pinned her against the back of of the bench, shoving my tongue in her mouth and putting my hand back under her shirt. As I kissed her, I let my hand slide down into the back of her pants far enough to feel that she was wearing a thong. We were both beside ourselves with desire but I think Jill was outpacing me a bit in this regard. She had a wild look in her eyes like I've never seen. Her chest was heaving with every breath and I could already smell her sex in the air.

I was intoxicated by her and powerless to resist any further. I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Fuck the rules. I have to make love to you."

Jill looked back at me, nodded and simply said, "Okay." She looked so scared and so vulnerable and so very much in love with me.

I left the money on the table for our untouched drinks and we made our way to the door. Her apartment was nearby and we walked in silence. Sneaking long glances into each other's eyes. Stopping only to kiss briefly as we waited to cross intersections.

We reached her building and got into the elevator. I pushed her against the wall of the lift and kissed her as forcefully as I dared to. We were both breathing heavily and groping at each other through our clothes. The door finally opened and we stumbled to her apartment as we continued kissing and grabbing at each other.

Her husband was at work and we knew we had at least a couple of hours to get our pent up aggression out. However, this did not mean we took our time getting naked. As soon as we were inside we both dropped our coats to the floor and resumed our passionate kissing.

My hands immediately went under her shirt and one moved to her breast. I squeezed it roughly through her bra. Her breasts were small but firm and I let out a little half moan/half sigh as I finally felt them. She leaned her head back and let out a wanton growl. I ran the tip of my tongue the length of her exposed neck back to her ear. After nibbling on it a bit and enjoying the sounds it made her make, I grabbed the bottom edge of her shirt with both hands and pulled up. She got the signal and took a step back to pull it over her head.

She stood back and let me stare for a moment. I drank in her beauty for as long as my desire to touch her would let me. Her stomach was flat and toned. Her thin arms matched her frame perfectly. She was wearing a tiny white lace bra that barely covered her nipples. One end of her mouth turned up in a dirty little smirk. I'd never seen anything so beautiful and so sexy in my life. I couldn't stand to look any longer. I had to have her.

I quickly and awkwardly pulled my shirt over my head, tossed it into a corner and took one step toward her. I kissed her and reached both hands around to unhook her bra. I pulled it off her shoulders and tossed it aside. Our naked torsos pressed together. I could feel her hard nipples against my ribs as I kissed her and roughly grabbed her ass. My cock was as hard a rock now and I pressed it against her and ground it into her stomach. We were both moaning loudly into each other's mouths now. Lost in a crazed lust-induced trance.

Jill's fingernails were already digging at my back. She broke the kiss long enough to grab at pants and say, "Off!".

I replied, "Only if you join me," and started fumbling with the button on her pants. We both helped each other get the buttons and zippers down and stepped out of our remaining clothes. I don't wear underwear so my eight inch hard-on flopped out against her stomach. She wrapped her hand around it and gave it a few quick strokes as I pulled her matching lace panties down past her hips. She wiggled a bit and they fell to the floor.

I leaned down and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and pinched it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. Her breasts were small but her nipples were perfect. The areola was as soft as her amazing lips. The nipple itself was firm and about the size of pearl. Just as hard as one too. I loved the way it felt in my mouth. I was moaning loudly now and it had more to do with the feeling of sucking on her breast than it did her hand slowly stroking my cock.

I continued to grope her ass as I sucked. I reached low and let my fingers brush against her pussy. I spread her open and a small gush of her juices greeted me. I slipped my middle finger inside her and made slow circles around her opening. I could feel how hot and tight and wet she was. I had to have more.

I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed her down. I followed her and we wound up with me on my knees and her sitting in front of me. Her legs were wrapped and my knees and thighs and her calves rested on mine. She grabbed my cock and looked at it with desire in her eyes. She licked her lips and moaned as she ran her hands over it. I rolled my head back and gasped and let out a low growl. She grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her chest and breasts. Her skin felt so good against my dick. My noises got louder as I pushed against her and looked down. She was staring at my cock with her mouth half open. Her eyes were partially glazed over and I could see her chest rise and fall as she tried to catch her breath. I'd never seen a woman worship my cock like this and it was the biggest turn on I'd ever experienced.

Jill leaned back and ran her tongue up the length of the underside of my cock. I groaned loudly as she did this and tried to thrust myself into her mouth as she reached the tip. She complied by opening her mouth and taking the head of it into her mouth. My cock is very thick but she handled it like a pro. I've always been proud of my size but dick looked huge in her small hands and in her mouth. She sucked on me gently as she swirled her tongue around the head. I had never felt pleasure like this in my life. Jill pumped my shaft as she continued to suck on the head. I tensed and felt the head of my cock swell in her mouth.

She stopped to lean back and revel at my cock some more. Her eyes were crazy with lust. She squeezed the shaft and a large drop of precum escaped. She sighed, looked up straight into my eyes and leaned forward to lick it off with the tip of her tongue. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the taste of it before hungrily swallowing the first two or three inches of cock. She was bobbing her head up and down with a purpose and determination now. Moaning as she did. I put my hand on the back of her head and thrust against her. She furiously pumped my shaft with one hand and squeezed my balls as she did. I desperately wanted to cum in her mouth but my desire to taste her was greater.

I reluctantly pulled my cock out of her mouth. She looked up at me with a look of shock and disappointment. I roughly pushed her back onto the floor and sat back to look at her pussy. My cock was throbbing and bouncing slightly with every rapid heartbeat as I finally got a look at her sex. There was just a thin layer of short whispy dark hair on her pussy. Her inner lips were long and dark. A stark contrast to her pale skin. I could see her wetness clearly. When I had imagined this moment in my mind, I'd planned on teasing her and taking my time but I had no such patience now. I dove into her. Only pausing briefly to suck on her long inner lips before I shoved my tongue deep inside her.

She tasted sweet and slightly salty. Light and amazingly wonderful. I moaned into her pussy as I lapped up every bit I could. Her body went tight and she let out a loud groan of relief as I devoured her. Her hands quickly went to my hair and pulled at it. I let my tongue drift upwards in search of her clit. Her clit was small but I found it and grazed it with the tip of my tongue. It was a hard throbbing little pea-sized clit and she responded immediately to the attention I was paying to it.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I started flicking my tongue quickly across her clit. She tensed even more and started shaking and practically screaming. I had never seen a woman throw herself into sex with such abandon. I was intoxicated by her reactions and amazed that I was the one causing them. I try to be a generous lover but I just wanted to make her cum as fast as I could so that I could get my cock inside her. I reached down with one hand shoved two fingers into her pussy, curling them up to find her g-spot. My other hand went to her nipple and squeezed it as hard as I could.

"Oh Jesus," she gasped as she began to shake violently. She pulled my hair hard as her first orgasm hit her. Her juices gushed onto my chin. I moved away from her clit and lapped up her cum as fast as I could.

Before her orgasm fully subsided I moved up and shoved my cock fully into her in one fast rough stroke. Her eyes popped wide open and stared directly into mine as she came again. I didn't give her time to catch her breath and began thrusting into her hard and fast with long full strokes. Our bodies slapped together loudly as I fucked her with all of my pent up desire. We were both grunting and groaning like animals as the smell of sex filled the air. I shoved my two wet fingers into her mouth forcing her to taste herself. She sucked and licked at them hungrily as I continued to fuck her.

I held her hands above her head as slowed down the pace a bit. I pulled out so that only the head of my cock was still in her and held it there for an agonizing moment or two before slamming back into her with a force that moved her an inch or two along the carpet with every thrust. She screamed every time I did it. I did this a couple dozen times before I reached down and grabbed her ass, rolling us over. My cock never came out of her as I positioned her to ride me.

She never missed a beat as she leaned down to kiss me and started pumping up and down on my cock. I squeezed and massaged her ass cheeks as she rode me. Occasionally letting a slick finger or two tease her asshole. I pushed her up so that she was sitting straight up and I sat up as well so that I could suck on her perfect nipples some more. I moved back and forth from nipple to nipple. I sucked them into my mouth and bit them gently.

She couldn't take any more and pushed me back down onto my back, holding me down by my shoulders. Her pace quickened and her moans got louder as her third orgasm neared.

She began to shake again as she said, "What the fuck are you doing to me?".

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down so that my cock was fully inside her. I held her still as I ground into her, putting pressure on her clit with my pubic bone.

"Cum for me again, baby. I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock."

She gasped and threw her head back as her orgasm began. It was obviously by far the strongest one yet. Great streams of profanity escaped her lips as it took her. Her fingernails dug into my shoulders and drew a little blood. I felt her pussy clamp down on me as she broke. Her juices squirted out around my the base of my cock and all over my balls as she came. She flopped down on me and begged me to hold her as she continued to cum.

I squeezed her tight as her pussy continued to twitch and squeeze my cock. It was a very dirty but very beautiful moment. I was madly in love with this woman that I was holding as she came. I had never wanted a woman so badly in my life as I did at that moment. I had to cum. I had to put my seed inside her. Once she calmed down a bit I flipped her over and started to thrust into her again. She could sense my urgency.

"Cum inside me. Fuck me with that big cock and fill me full of your cum."

I started fucking her harder and harder. "Fuck me!" she yelled again and again. I just responded with a series of loud grunts as pounded her for all I was worth. I could feel our pubic bones banging together and was sure I'd have a bruise the next day but I didn't care.

She grabbed my face and turned it towards her. "Look at me. Look me in the eyes as you cum in me."

That was all it took. My cock swelled up almost painfully inside her as I slipped over the edge. Her mouth opened wide as she joined me in orgasm. Our eyes never left each other's as my cock pulsed and squirted rope after rope of hot cum into her soaking wet pussy. The glorious tingle spread from my balls up my abdomen and down my legs all the way to my feet. I could feel one foot start to cramp up a bit as I came. Oddly the pain just intensified my pleasure. If felt as if I was emptying all of my bodily fluids into her. My orgasm seemed to last for minutes before I was finally spent and collapsed on top her.

She kissed my neck and I got up on my elbows to kiss her lips. I pulled back and looked into her eyes. Panting and breathing heavily as I slowly went soft inside her. Her wild look of lust was gone now and replaced with one of pure love. I did my best to return it. We stayed this way for what must have been ten minutes. She closed her eyes and shuddered as my soft cock slid out of her and a stream of my cum ran down her ass onto the carpet.

My emotions overtook me and I said the phrase I swore I'd never let myself say to her. "I love you, Jill."

She closed her eyes and took in a deep ragged breath. "I love you," she replied.

12