Unexpected Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she lifted her hand up and touched his covered dick. His hips jerked towards her. "Does this always happen?" she asked running her hand up and down his hard ridge.

"No," he replied looking down at her tits. He had stopped pretending he was even examining her and was now openly fondling tits. He pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, "It's only ever happened with you."

"I'll make sure not to mention that to Stacy," she said.

"Stacy and I are getting a divorce," he said looking up into her eyes again. "God, you're beautiful." He kept one hand caressing her tit and moved the other down towards the shaved pussy, "I have to touch you again." He reached her bald pussy and started sliding his fingers back into her.

"Ooohhh," she moaned. "That feels so good, Jake."

Standing beside her on while she was on the table, her head was at the perfect level with his crotch. She pulled the button loose and unzipped his pants, reaching inside she finally touched his cock, skin to skin. Mandy had to taste it, she bent her head and pulled him to her mouth. Sliding the cockhead in, she heard him moan.

"Yes, Mandy, oh god Mandy." He was unable to be enjoying being sucked, while he fondled her tit and finger fucked her. So, he concentrated on finger fucking her and getting sucked -- no way was he giving that up. Mandy flicked her tongue along his shaft from his balls to his tip, back and forth. Her wet warm mouth bringing him to the brink and then backing off over and over again. Tired of her teasing, he started thrusting his hips, fucking her face. She smiled around his cock. He continued to finger her and soon she was moaning and jerking her hips against his hand.

She pulled her lips off of him and said, "Oh god, Jake, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" He grabbed her head and pulled her back to his stiff and straining cock. Forcing himself back into her mouth. "Shhhh," he said. The vibrations of her continued moaning soon had him on the edge again. Jerking his hips into her face one more time he said, "Mandy, baby, I'm cumming. Suck it, swallow it."

Mandy felt his semen hit the back of her throat and she started swallowing. Jake gave her several mouthfuls before his cock stopped spurting into her. She was still riding the end wave of her orgasm and slowly licking him clean, when his spent cock popped out of her mouth.He removed his hand from her pussy and gently pulled her gown down around her knees. Jake then starting tucking himself back in and when he started to zip his pants, he leaned down and passionately kissed her. With shock Mandy realized this was their first kiss. Still lying on the table she wrapped her arms around his neck and he went back to caressing her breast. Their tongues dueling, discovering, and exploring the other's mouth. When things started to get too hot, Jake pulled away and said, "Baby, I want you so bad you have no idea, but we have to stop. My nurse will be back and she can't catch me like this. And...we need to wait for your tests to come back." His look of uncertainty told her how much he didn't want that last statement to be taken wrong.

"I know. We've got to wait" she replied with a smile to show him she wasn't upset. She sat up and finished pulling the gown together and asked him to take the blood sample he would need.

As soon as he pulled the needle out of her arm, his nurse knocked lightly while she walked in and asked if he would need anything else. Jake met Mandy's eyes and smiling he said, "Nothing else at this moment."

To be continued...

12