Unexpected Beach Reunion Ch. 01

Story Info
Old friends. New'd beach exposure.
2.4k words
3.61
49.2k
23

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

I grew up near to and went to university in Brighton on the South Coast of England. It's a 'hip and happening' city with lots going on, a vibrant night life and is often referred to as Britain's San Francisco.

I had left at 22 when a job opportunity had me move to Coventry, the polar opposite of cities but the job was great, the pay even better and houses cheap as chips. I am now 27 and although I nip down South periodically to see family and friends I had not been to Brighton for more than a few hours since I'd left. Having had a shitty few months at work; and my girlfriend accepting a high paying contract in Kazakhstan for 2 years (followed by her swift departure), I was in need of a holiday. To make things worse I'd let my passport expire and so had to go somewhere within our borders and decided to head down to Brighton for the week.

Being August it was really busy and I had not booked a hotel. I found one that could do 2 nights so took that and would look for another the next day. It was barmy hot when I arrived and just had a wonder about, ate ice cream, looked around the shops etc. finishing off with a film and an early night with my tablet, Wi-Fi and google.

I awoke on the next day (Friday) and decided to try and work on my tan. I still had what remained of the tan I got from a week of gardening after work in an effort to take my mind off things, something I had chosen to do naked, because I could. My now ex-girlfriend wouldn't let me go naked in my garden (despite it not really being overlooked). I wanted to keep the tan going and had never been to a nude beach in the UK which I intended to do today!

I have never been body confident when others are present, be it in swimsuit or naked with girlfriends and the like but felt I needed to get over myself. I think my lack of confidence was due to what I felt was a small penis. It's not teeny tiny but when flaccid it's about 2 inches long and when "ready for action" a constant 6 inches. I guess in the real world it's fairly average when hard but I was always one of the smallest in school and when I played Rugby at University, so I got a complex about it.

Today however I'd get over myself! I packed a bag with plenty of sun lotion, a magazine, a paperback and stopped off for a packed lunch on the way. I walked the mile or so from the hotel towards the beach and was already getting butterflies in my stomach. I kept telling myself I'm a prudish fool and to get over myself but I couldn't help it. I also was telling myself that nobody here would know me as I've been away too long. Despite this I could feel my balls receding back into my body and my penis shrivel up in terror as I got closer and closer. I eventually got close enough to read the sign "Boundary of the Naturist Beach", moving from the path onto the pebbles and into the naturist area.

The whole beach was scattered with people but the naturist beach was much busier than the areas either side. I decided to check things out and walked near the waters' edge and along the naturist area. There were a couple of hundred people there, about eighty percent of whom were men. People were scattered about but there were big clusters of people where a naked female or couple lay, a band of onlookers having set themselves up nearby to get a look in. Once I reached the end I climbed to a higher level on the beach and strolled back, this time closer to the shingle man-made bank at the back that sheltered the view of people walking behind the beach.

I felt like a pervert strolling about so decided to stop and setup my little slice of beach. I set up on the highest of 4 lips of shingle. The tide was way out and I couldn't remember how high it came up so felt safe that I'd not have to move when the tide came in. I laid out my yoga mat, put a thick towel over and began to strip off. I felt like every man woman and seagull was watching me undress but in reality there were just a few curious glances. I got down to my underpants and socks then sat down to remove them.

Socks off then I took a deep breath and slid my underwear down and off, swinging my buttocks off the ground one at a time to facilitate it. I pulled up my knees involuntarily to hide my groin and stuffed my clothes into my bag, rolling up my other towel to use like a pillow. I took out my sun-cream and viewed up the people around me as I applied it all over. It somehow felt different to when I had gone naked on a secluded beach in Kos when I was 19 and drunk but I couldn't nail down quite how.

I realised I was going to have a problem adding sun-cream to my back but I reckon I made a good job of it, preying I didn't miss any, contorting my back and arms to a point where I must have not missed any. Had I not been naked I would likely have found a nearby person to assist as I've often done that but this environment had me guarded and I was worried. I guessed that if I asked a man he'd think it was a come on and that I was gay; whereas if I chose a woman she'd think I was just some kind of sex pervert.

I rolled onto my front, shifted a couple of larger stones to make it comfy and reached for my tech magazine. The sun was high and a perfect temperature in the mid to high 20's. As the time flew by the beach began to get busier, more people came and soon people were setting up right close to where I was. On my left a couple, she a petite Asian girl with perky tits who was wearing a very figure hugging white one-piece swimsuit, he a large black man in board-shorts, his shaved head glistening in the bright sunshine and his large mirrored sunglasses casting flickers every time his head turned in my direction.

Behind me, but ahead of me to where I was looking due to being on my front, was a muscular man who I guessed to be about 50, but who clearly went to the gym. He would stand up and walk up and down the beach showing off his all over tan and large swinging dick. You could tell he was a regular as every now and then he'd stop and chat to somebody then continue his strutting.

Then I heard the crunch of pebbles to my right and I heard people setting themselves up. "Here's a nice flat spot and the stones are nice and small so it won't hurt." It was a female voice and I looked over. There were two young women both with their backs to me; one quite tall (for a girl) with long legs on show, tight denim shorts, lean athletic body, white T-shirt and large rucksack full of stuff. Her short blonde hair looked natural but it was hard to tell as she wore a baseball cap. The other girl was shorter, long red hair and was already wearing a modest bright red bikini; ample breasts curving out either side of her body as she moved. I was staring and so adjusted my sunglasses so that I could watch them strip off out of the corner of my eye yet be less obvious.

The girls were talking but I could only hear the occasional words because the sea against the beach and a light breeze was making it hard to eavesdrop. They seemed to be taking forever and I could see many of the other single men on the beach were looking, also hoping to watch them strip off and expose their naked flesh. I looked over to my left and watched the couple there stand up and slowly wonder towards me, he was clearly watching the girls on my right. Once a few feet away he said hello and asked if I was going to be here a while, was I local, had I tried the water etc. We chatted as his lady friend just smiled and looked on. I kept taking quick glances at her dark nipples, their perky outline visible enough her tight suit. Her breasts were small; just big enough create an overlap on the underside, her light brown skin flawless. I hoped my sunglasses hid my eyes from this. Once he had gauged me he asked me if I would watch their stuff whilst they went for a swim in the sea. I happily obliged, they both thanked me and they strolled down to the water hand in hand; her pert buttocks were womanly but barely moving as she walked. In my head I shouted at them. "THIS IS A NUDE BEACH PEOPLE... GET NAKED!"

Once they were beyond where I could see without turning around I looked back over to my right where Donna and Nikki were finishing off laying out their beach mats and towels... I did a double take... Donna and Nikki were girls I knew, girls I'd been friends with in 6th form college and been 'friended', girls I'd flirted with, girls who were still in their clothes, though now Nikki was out of her shorts and T-shirt and wearing an equally modest pink and grey camo pattern bikini. I flicked my head away hoping they wouldn't spot me, here, naked, exposed.

A bit of background here. Donna, the busty red-head and Nikki the tall athletic (county swimmer) were best friends since they could remember. Everybody knew that where one was the other wouldn't be far behind. They both lived near me growing up and I saw them regularly through University but we'd not kept in touch since I left the area. Both were popular, confident and had reputations as cock teases. Nikki was well known for entering the boys changing rooms at swim meets to sneak a peek at the male swimmers in the showers, something that she did often but for which nobody ever complained to staff about; but the one time a guy from her team did the opposite Nikki had reportedly complained and he got in big trouble, nearly getting kicked out of college! Anyway. I had many classes with one or both of them in 6th form college and they were nice enough to me but knew I wasn't confident and would play to that, often getting me to dutifully do the lions' share of work in paired activities. Such as the business plan 'we' did to create a sandwich shop. It was a big project with 20% of our marks. I think Donna contributed the name of the shop and lollipops to hand out in class during the presentation. All the rest was me. Donna had also dated one of my best friends so I'd see them through him. He used to marvel at her 32D's and how firm they were but how he never had full sex with her as she was making him wait. They broke up before they went all the way.

Back to the beach where they were now both stood lathering on sun cream, particularly Donna whose fair skin probably needed a factor 30 or more. I could see guys watching as Donna and Nikki did each other's backs with sun cream then sat cross legged on their little bit of beach. I would dart little looks in their direction and could see them just watching the naked people (mostly men) and talking in hushed tones, occasionally munching on grapes and drinking wine from clear plastic cups as they did so. Donna was closest to me and so Nikki was mostly out of my eye-line.

I was desperately trying to avoid them seeing me, hoping that they wouldn't stay long and I could avoid them, or perhaps they would go for a swim and I could move to the other end of the beach away from them. I was praying for them to strip off their bikinis. Every straight man was, but it didn't look like they had any intentions of doing that. I then recalled Nikki's rep for perving on naked swimmers in the showers and figured she was here for more of the same.

I'd now been on the beach an hour and knew I had to roll over to give my back a break from the relentless sun beating down on it. I was caught in a catch 22. Do I burn or flip over and be visible to Donna who would no doubt recognise me and come to say hi, at which point she'd see me naked. Twice I'd had to quickly turn my head away from Donna as her head swung slowly this way, her yes hidden behind a pair of designer sunglasses. Donnas' curves looked amazing in that bikini. She was a little bit chubby but always had been and it was a good look for her, it suited her and you would certainly not say she was fat.

I had my face buried in my magazine but I wasn't reading it, my head was buzzing with what ifs and fears. On the one hand I really liked them both, I'd asked Nikki out on a date but been declined as she was trying to focus on her swimming and college work and didn't want distractions, thankfully something she said to 4 or 5 others. I knew they were cool but also knew I most certainly was not cool. I was the nerdy one who they used for tech support and who would leave parties early if there was a test the next day. I felt like I knew everything and nothing about them. The only thing I was pretty sure about was the rumours of them being a 'couple' were totally bullshit.

TJA
TJA
330 Followers