Unexpected Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen slowly took the head of my dong into her mouth and sucked lightly the bulbous knob as she tugged my cock-shaft vigorously with her right hand. I involuntarily thrust my pelvis forwards so as to slide the rest of my aching prick down my wife's tight, constricting throat, but she deftly took my dick out of her mouth and proceeded to lick and suck on the underside of my throbbing member, causing small tremors of pleasure to course throughout my body. Karen then bent her head back and manoeuvred herself so she could crouch down under my crotch and take one of my weighty scrotum sacs into her mouth. She sucked on my left nut, then spat it out and ran her tongue up its wrinkly sides, leaving a trail of glistening spit wherever she went. Alternating her attentions to the other teste-sac, Karen began to work on that nut, causing me to cry out in ecstasy as the lust overwhelmed me. Being watched my mother-in-law made the whole dream-like experience so much more incredible.

"Oh that's it, you dirty little whore! Lick his balls, suck on his nuts! Jesus Christ, this is so fucking hot! My pussy's so wet, I need a big long cock up my cunt real soon," Gina spat out obscenely as she masturbated not five feet away from me, propping herself back against a nearby couch and vigorously playing with her blood-red little clit as I watched on in disbelief. My vision was tinted blood-red from lust and amorous desire that threatened to overwhelm my better senses, and I knew that if I didn't sink my cock into one of these two hot babes' pussies, I was going to loose my mind.

"Is that what you want, Mommy? Do you want to feel my husband's big fat cock sliding in and out of your soaking wet pussy, you fucking whore? Do you want him to ram your tight little piss-slit til you cum, then feel his thick, tasty cum squirt up into your juicy snatch?" Karen spat out, working herself up into a wild fervour. I couldn't really believe that something so wonderful was actually happening to me. This was like a sex-crazed fantasy that never truly happened except in your own mind, or so I thought, but now it seemed that my ultimate desire to have my wife and mother-in-law at once was going to become a reality. "Well, I guess you ought to get the first go of my stud's massive dick, as I've ridden this stallion before."

Jesus, this was out of this fucking world! I thought to myself in utter astonishment, looking my beautiful golden-haired wife straight in the eyes. Karen smiled slightly in encouragement and nodded in her mother's direction, letting go of my rigid, veiny hard-on and getting to her feet again. Karen then undid the back of her bikini top, letting the thin wisp of clothing flutter to the ground, then pushed her briefs down around her feet and stepped out of them, completely naked. She reached out for my hand and I reached out for hers, then we walked together over to her mom, who was furiously ramming two fingers in and out of her dripping cunt-hole. Gina's head was arched back and she had her eyes squeezed tightly shut, moaning and crying out in sheer orgasmic ecstasy as she came all over her two cum-slick fingers. She was drenched in sweat and was heaving as though she'd just run a marathon, but Gina couldn't recall ever feeling as sexually-fulfilled as she was at that very moment.

Opening her eyes and seeing me and Karen standing so close to her brought a broad smile to Gina's face, as she realised that her pleasure was only just beginning. When Karen leaned in and gently kissed her mother on her mouth, slowly sliding her tongue in past Gina's lips without the least bit of resistance, I felt a rush of animalistic desire sweep through my system and I was instantly moving towards my mother-in-law's heaving body. I bent down and opened my mouth to take in Gina's erect left nipple, sucking on the budding nub of hardened tit-flesh until she was moaning softly into her daughter's hungry mouth with pleasure and raised one hand up to take a firm hold of the back of my head. I teased the hard nipple with my tongue as I sucked on the tip of my mother-in-law's breast as though I were drinking her milk, if she was lactating. Karen finished kissing her mom after the longest while, then licked and sucked her was down her neck and over to Gina's large right breast. There she took Gina's right nipple into her mouth, and between the two of us we were able to bring the 42-year-old sex kitten off for her second climax that day.

"Holy fucking Christ, I need someone to eat me out!" Karen spat out, reaching down between her own legs to slide a couple of fingers through her sopping wet pussy-slit. She was leaking cunt-cream out all over the place, but Karen tried to scoop up as much of her juicy twat-sauce as she could and licked it all off her fingers. Karen loved the taste of a woman's sex-juices, even her own. But one of her very favourite sexual acts was to have someone eat out her snatch, jamming a squirming tongue in and around her achingly moist pussy and licking at her budding clit til she came. It never failed to get Karen off on multiple occasions, no matter how experienced the cunt-lapper was. All they needed was a bit of gusto and she was sure to blow her load right into the rug-muncher's mouth.

"I'll do it," Gina said to her daughter. She looked down at me as I raised my head up to her face, and then looked down further at my blood-red cock. My ball-sacs were turning blue - I needed to cum, and soon! "Alright - Karen, you get up on the couch and manoeuvre yourself so that your cunt's right above my face, then I can lean back and lick your pussy. Mike, you get over here between my legs with that huge prick of yours and slide your tool into my fucking tight cunt."

I smiled to myself and quickly moved into position. Gina had to worm her way back against the couch a bit further, and I lifted her legs up over my shoulders to help keep her up, but finally we managed to get into position. Karen got up on the couch and was able to lower her soaking cunt onto her mother's face, and I immediately saw Gina's tongue go to work, sliding into her daughter's fleshy pussy-lips and slurping up as much of the young slut's tasty cum as she could. I turned my own attention back to Gina's own sopping snatch and the purplish head of my own out-thrust cock, which was only a few inches away from her private opening. Slowly easing into her meaty opening with my rigid tool, I worked my manhood slowly clockwise around Gina's cunt as I slid into her, making the mature slut moan in pleasure and arch her pelvis forward so the penetration went deeper. I smiled at my mother-in-law as she momentarily stopped lapping at Karen's dripping twat to look down at my cum-covered prick easing its way into her intimate channel.

Gina had one hell of a tight pussy for a woman her age, which I hadn't really expected. Fucking her was truly fantastic, like rooting her daughter Karen but somehow different. It was like their cunts were similar in feel and texture as I jammed my cock in and out of their hugging warmth, yet in some strange way was also uniquely separate. I couldn't have enjoyed screwing my sexy mother-in-law any more than that first time, especially as Gina was licking out my wife's flooding puss at the same time.

Although I tried to hold out as long as I possibly could, my orgasm came racing down upon me and there was little I could do to hold it back. Karen's exceptional blowjob, coupled with the fact that I was rogering my mom-in-law for the very first time, made damn sure my climax was going to come tearing in very quickly. But Gina came well before my own peak, arching her back and screaming at the top of her lungs, while her pussy squeezed my thrusting cock unbearably tight and pussy-juice poured out of her well-fucked snatch.

"Fucking Christ, that's it you big-dick bastard! Make me cum so hard you motherfucking cunt! Oh shit, you're the best, there's no one as good as you," Gina cried out as she reached her zenith, then slowly coasted down when her orgasm began to subside.

I, on the other hand, built up the tempo as Gina returned to eating out her daughter's soaking fuck-hole, reaming her cunt relentlessly as my own climax neared, my cum-heavy balls making a wet slapping sound when they slammed against her ass with every in-stroke. It felt so fucking good, my mother-in-law's tight, almost-virginal pussy squeezing the orgasm out of my pulsating prick. With a passionate roar, I grabbed Gina roughly by her beautiful, soft silky hair and yanked her up for a deep, tonguing kiss on the mouth. I could taste my wife's juicy cunt on my in-law's full, peachy lips, and the sheer sinfulness of the moment as I shot my potent seed into Karen's very own mom made me crack up laughing.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this shit!" I said with a wolfish grin as I slowly slid out of my mother-in-law's sopping wet cunt and dropped with complete exhaustion onto the couch. I had never cum so hard before in my life, but then I guessed that was to be expected since I had never had a threesome with a mother/daughter pair before. There was no way in hell I could go right up to bat again and fuck these two horny broads like I knew they wanted me to, I thought to myself....but the girls, they could be real persuasive when they put their minds to it. It was really a foregone conclusion.

Karen got down on her hands and knees in front of me, her large mammaries hanging down with her large nipples prominently erect. She looked at me with those big doe-like, innocent eyes and I was instantly smitten, as though I were meeting her again for the very first time and we were falling in love. She crawled on her hands and knees slowly across the carpet, licking her lips with expectation, her gaze slowly moving from my eyes and down over my chest til it at last settled upon my flaccid cock. My loving wife slowly opened her mouth and slid her tongue up the underside of my left nut-sac, then she took the bag of flesh into her mouth and sucked on it until I was moaning softly with pleasure and my prick began to stir again.

Gina quickly moved into the picture, though. She grabbed her daughter roughly by her long, billowing hair and yanked Karen's head back sharply, and then looked down on her with a stern, twisted expression on her beautiful face.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, you little cumslut?! You've already sucked his cock, you little bitch. Now it's my turn, then you can fuck him." They were talking about me as though I was just an object, a piece of meat there simply for their own sexual gratification, and I really didn't give a damn about it. I just wanted to fuck again, suddenly feeling an overwhelming desire to have one of the hot babes right then and there. But I forced my passions back and left the control in their hands. I felt much more aroused that way.

"Ok then, you can suck my husband's huge prick if that will make you happy, mom. After all, you did give me one hell of a tongue-lashing when I jammed my pussy down on your face, didn't you? I guess that means I owe you," Karen conceded. Gina's hardened look softened, then she suddenly spat a thick wad of phlegm into her own daughter's open mouth. Karen was shocked at first, but then quickly regained her composure and swallowed her mom's spit with a relish. They tongue-kissed, fondling and caressing one another's bare-naked bodies as they pashed. My cock was standing at full attention at that point, that's for damn sure! I'd never seen anything so hot as this before in my life, it was truly unbelievable. Incestuous bi action between Karen, her mom Gina and me sounded just too good to be true. Holy crap!

Gina moved in to take her daughter's place, quickly opening her mouth up as wide as she could and simply engulfing as much of my 8.5" down her throat as possible. With my rigid prick buried to the balls in her mouth and the bulbous head of my dong sliding along the back wall of my throat, I let out a cry of ecstasy as Gina licked and slurped at my manhood while playing with my bulging balls at the same time. It felt so fucking good that I almost came right down her throat inside of the first 30 seconds. Karen was a great cocksucker, but Gina was truly something beyond belief.....it seemed that giving fantastic blowjobs was genetic in this family, passed down from woman to woman. Gina and Karen both had amazing techniques, each similar yet different. I was in heaven.

"Holy fuck, you're killing me with that mouth of yours!" I cried out in lustful passion as I grabbed a thick handful of Gina's hair and drove my cock brutally in and out of her pliant, soft ruby-red lips. "Jesus, I'm going to cum!"

"Oh fuck yeah, cum for me you big stud! Let me drink your yummy cum, I need to taste it bad," Gina moaned, squeezing and caressing her tits as she sucked my rock-hard monster with the power of a industrial-strength Hoover vacuum cleaner. With a triumphant scream I exploded down my mother-in-law's throat, blasting jet after thick, gooey jet of salty white cum down into Gina's stomach. She moaned in climactic ecstasy as she diddled her clit to orgasm, her pussy-fluids shooting out of her gaping cunt and splashing the carpet underneath her, gulping back her lover's semen without hesitation and savouring the salty tang of cum in her mouth. We were both thoroughly drenched in sweat, but now that we were all hyped up again there was no way it could've possibly just end there. All three of us wanted - and needed - much more raw sex.

"Jesus, that was something else!" Karen moaned, leaning down to tongue-kiss her mom and scoop up a sizable portion of my love-gunk. "Do you think you can get it up for me too, baby?"

I gave my wife a devilish smile and opened my arms to her. Karen took a couple of steps forward until she was standing right in front of me, then she slowly sat down on my lap, completely naked. My dick was jammed against her firm, smooth ass and her ample tits were pressing into my chest as Karen leaned in to kiss me deeply on my lips, sliding her beseeching tongue into my mouth. With both hands I reached out to squeeze and fondle her large, firm breasts, teasing and tweaking the saucy young sex-deviant's nipples until she was grasping and groaning softly with pleasure. My third erection of the day was soon upon me, which was exactly what Karen wanted from me.

"Oh yes, honey, squeeze my big tits, twist my aching nipples!" Karen breathed huskily, reaching down between her thighs to grasp a firm hold of my rapidly-inflating prick. She slowly tugged my thickening pecker up and down with her right hand, exposing the bulbous head of my salami-stick whenever she pulled my loose foreskin all the way back. Soon enough, my tiny little piss-slit was leaking pre-cum fluid, which Karen was more than happy to spread all over my achingly-hard cock with her busy little fingers.

Karen had me on the very verge of orgasmic release within two minutes of her skilful hand job, but she held back from letting me climax. With a mischievous glimmer in her eyes, she moved around on my lap until she was straddling my pelvis, her long slim legs on either side of my body and my thick, throbbing tool of man-meat sliding gently into the opening of her tight little fuck-hole. "Goddamn, I'm so hot and wet for you, baby! I need you to fuck my aching pussy real hard for me."

"Oh, you know I'll give it to ya til you cum, you dirty fucking whore!" I spat out as my wife impaled herself on my rigid phallus, sliding down onto my rock-hard cockshaft til the entire length of my dick was buried inside her hugging tightness. "Oh fuck yeah, that's it, you bitch! Bounce up and down on my massive cock, you damn slut!"

Within moments I had Karen bouncing up and down on my dick, her huge mammaries flying around right in my very face. I opened my mouth and leaned over to take one of my wife's teats in, to suck on the fleshy hardness til she shuddered in her first climax of the fuck. Pulling her ass-cheeks apart with my hands and working one of my fingers into Karen's tight little anus served to heighten the pleasure, and I couldn't help but let out a deep groan of ecstasy as her vaginal walls squeezed my cock tightly inside of her. Jesus Christ, it was one great fuck!

Suddenly feeling the overwhelming urge to take my loving young wife up her back-passage, I pulled my cock slowly out of her slick little twat and kissed her hungrily on her lips, sliding my tongue fleetingly in and out of her mouth for the very briefest of moments.

"I'm gonna fuck you up the ass now, Karen," I told my beautiful young wife, who seemed to cum just thinking about my massive tool up her ultra-tight anus. Her doe-like eyes bulged wide open at the thought of getting fucked up the ass by my massive cock, and she licked her lips expectantly at the thought of getting relentlessly butt-reamed.

My massive dong swung back and forward as I got up off the couch and manoeuvred myself around behind Karen, then shoved her head roughly into the cushion in front of her and eased the head of my dick into the tight little opening of her crapper. It felt so exquisite, pushing my aching hardness into her most intimate hole, her anal channel giving me unequalled pleasure. Grasping with passion, I drove my swelling tool in and out of Karen's stretching sphincter as she diddled her own clit with a relish, groaning in agonized pleasure as she came squirting all over the place with my cock buried to the hilt up her ass.

As her own orgasm swept through her young, lithe body, Gina moved down into position beside her daughter, with her ass sticking back towards me and a cock-hungry glimmer of pure simmering lust in her eyes. I pulled my cock slowly out of Karen's hugging anus and rammed a couple of fingers hard up her well-fucked butt-plug, but my attention had quickly focused on a new target - Gina's inviting, rounded rear. Moving in for the kill, I positioned myself right in there between the full, meaty cheeks of my mother-in-law's ass and began to ravenously tongue-rim her puckered crap-hole. Tasting Gina's spunky back-passage got me ready and raring to go, and soon I had the older slut moaning and thrusting her butt back in my face. Reaching out with one hand, I played with her dripping wet pussy and manipulated her clit til Gina was whimpering softly with pleasure, begging and pleading me to slide my dick all the way into her tight, burning asshole. I smiled to myself with intense satisfaction, very happy with the situation at hand.

Manoeuvring myself around until my aching man-cock was pushing gently at the entrance of Gina's tight little butt-hole, I slowly slid my rigid dick into her hugging bowels, moaning softly with pleasure as the constrictiveness threatened to overwhelm my senses.

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, take it you slut! Take my fucking cock right up your ass you anal whore!" I spat out at my mother-in-law as I pounded her rear-end relentlessly with my massive prick, giving it to her with everything I had. It felt so good to thoroughly ram Gina's asshole after fantasising about doing just that for so long. The actual anal sex more than lived up to my wildest expectations.

Karen moved down so that her face was right in there between her mother's legs and she was able to slide her tongue into her own mom's dripping wet cunt, licking both Gina's pussy and my cock as I drove into her twat with every last bit of strength I had left. The combination of Karen's tongue on her clitoris and my long, thick tool reaming her tight fuck-hole caused one huge orgasm to rock through Gina's system, lasting at least a full minute and a half. A large squirting splash of girl-cum shot out of her well-fucked piss-hole as I pulled my throbbing red cockshaft out of my in-law's pussy. Karen was right there with her mouth open and her tongue swirling away around my sensitive prick, gulping as much as my manhood as she could down her throat and squeezing my balls around with one of her free hands as she used the other to play with her soaking cunt. I let out a deep grunt and shot my load right down my wife's throat, blasting three thick jets of dick-spunk into her mouth then pulling out to splatter her beautiful young face and large, perky tits with my potent seed.