Unexpected Camping Encounter

Story Info
Wife is given to strangers.
2.3k words
3.91
187.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 42 years old, curvaceous woman, 5'4" with short auburn hair, medium size breast, a neatly trimmed pussy with a nice ass, so I've been told. My husband of 22 years Fred is 47, until this story was the only man in the last 25 years and only the second man who I have ever had intercourse with.

We are avid outdoors enthusiast enjoying hiking, camping, canoeing and such. We also enjoy taking risky nude photos and having sex in the outdoors. On our outings we have made love in a cave at a national park, in a bird viewing stand at a local sanctuary, along a river bank just of the trails and in our tent at campsites that were so quiet you could hear others talking 300 meters away. All though we are not looking to get caught, the very idea you could get caught makes the love making far more intense.

My husband lately has been asking me to act out threesome and having sex with other men fantasies. I went along with these as he told me the thought of me being wanted and ravished by other men made him extremely excited. He has me use a dildo bigger than himself. Then he likes to climb on top sticking his rock hard cock into my freshly dildo fucked pussy making me tell him that I just got fuck by a strangers big cock. This makes him have intense orgasms. As for me I enjoy pleasing my husband by using the dildo, it doesn't do much for me so Fred will suck my tits while I vibrate myself to a huge orgasm or two. We have also done threesome fantasies, sometimes I suck him while I fuck the dildo, sometimes I suck the dildo while Fred fucks me from behind. Along with a healthy doses of love making this has been the extent of our sex lives so far, until my husband and I went on our last camping trip.

It was early June and we had decided to go camping on crown land in northern Ontario because it is beautiful ,free to camp, and people are few and far between. We set up camp beside small seclude stream below a waterfall. Being a two hour hike from where we parked the car we had this piece of paradise to ourselves. After setting up camp and eating lunch we went for a hike to see if we were alone. Not hearing or seeing any sign of any other people we went back to our camp.

Fred was acting extra horny when we got back touching ,kissing and fondling me. With out notice he pulled down shorts bent me over a near by fallen tree about three feet off the ground. He licked his fingers and shoved them in my pussy stroking them back and forth lubricating my pussy. Then pulled out his already rock hard cock and shoved it in my pre lubricated pussy. He was emptying a load of sperm into my pussy with in 2 minute.

"what the hell got into you today, You seem extra horny " I said

"Hiking behind your beautiful ass is enough to get any guy horny " he replied

"You had better hope there is no one else around here" I scolded him " You had me bent over and fucked before I had a chance to even look around "

We had a fire later that night and went to bed . For the next couple of days we explored the area where we had camped. There was something that was exciting Fred as he had gotten me to suck his cock while out on trail hikes twice. He also had me sit on this big rock, pulling down my shorts and preceded lick my pussy until I came all over his chin. Fred is an expert at making me cum with his mouth.

About a hour or so later we seen two people coming up the river trail, as it was our last night here I was glad we had four days by ourselves. As the two hikers got closer I seen they were both men with packs and fishing poles. They walked off the trail towards our camp.

" any luck with the fish " the one man asked

" I haven't tried but we did see some jumping in the lake over the ridge" Fred replied

The men looked to be late 30s early 40s and in good shape, They introduced themselves as Max and Ray . Max was a dark skinned native American about 5'10 with black hair, muscles that were well defined and a sexy smile when he talked, Ray was little shorter, blonde hair, blue eyes with a soft spoken manner to him. They said they were couple of Americans on a fishing holiday and they were headed for a lake 10 miles up the trail . They had decided to camp by the falls for tonight about a ½ kilometre away .

Fred offered help them set up while I made our supper. I told Fred we had to eat all our food tonight as it was our last night so if they were hungry tell them to come for supper. About 2 hours later the guys came back and we ate supper. Max was looking at me different than before almost with a lusty look as he offered he and Ray would do dishes while I put my feet up. Fred brought me a glass of wine while they did dishes. After about twenty minutes or so I started to feel dizzy, I tried to speak but couldn't . Fred waved his hand in front of my eyes.

I heard Max say "Has the drug took effect yet Fred"

" Yes" he replied " Lets carefully move her to picnic table "

Fred put my arm up over his shoulder the other over Max's shoulder and I was placed on the picnic table which was now covered by sleeping bag. I felt my clothes being removed but could not move to stop it. I thought that I had passed out or taken stroke but then I felt my nipples and breasts being roughly squeezed. My mind was saying stop but my body was starting to respond on its own to the squeezing of my sensitive nipples.

I could hear mumbling but could not make out the voices suddenly I felt a mouth on my right breast then another on my left breast. What was happening?

Both my tits were being eagerly sucked at the same time. This was incredibly arousing, my body seemed to be on auto pilot my pussy was getting wet. A third mouth which I recognized as being Fred's was now lick my now swelling clitoris.

The drug they had put in my wine left me awake but not able to resist my bodies natural reactions my mind was blank except for the overwhelming sexual desires.

What was happening, how many people are attack my defenceless body? My body was now in ecstasy with all my most sexually arousing body parts being attacked at the same time. Then I felt a finger enter my wet pussy with ease. This finger fucking went on for a few more minutes now with 2 fingers. My hips started to gyrate as my body was reacting unwillingly to the fingers in my cunt and the sucking of my tits That's when I had the first mind blowing orgasm of the night.

I was gently pulled to the edge of the table and my legs were now being raised up in the air, with my ass was now at the edge, I saw Ray standing at the end of the table with my legs on his shoulders. I heard the sound of a zipper, then felt the head of his hard cock pressing against the entrance of my now soaking wet pussy. With one push the Ray 's 6 inch cock went all the in, the first to enter my body in 25 years that was not my husbands. It felt incredible that's when Max moved to the edge of the table where my head lay. Next thing I knew I was looking at a 8 inch cock as thick as the dildo I had in my sock drawer. He rubbed his thick cock on my face, my mouth opened as with a mind of its own accepting a huge condom covered cock head into waiting mouth. I slowly sucked the head of this enormous cock, it was quick to hardened as I sucked it. I was so horny that I was in a haze, Ray was pounding his meat in and out of my now steaming hot cunt. I could feel my tits moving back and forth with Ray's strokes. I looked over, seen Fred pulling on his cock while watch these two strangers were tag teaming my naked body me. The funny thing was that this was his fantasy but I was the one in ecstasy!

I heard Ray say "lets switch Max, your big dick needs some of this action''

"She gives great head man" Max replied "My snake is ready for some of that hot pussy"

"fuck her good " I heard My husband say " I've already shot one load in the fire, the next will be in her freshly fucked pussy after you two are done with her.

Ray pulled his cock out of my soaked pussy, then Max pulled his hard throbbing cock out of my mouth. With my body was trembling with yet another orgasm , my pussy want that big cock so bad I could feel it dripping with anticipation. Max gently rolled my limp body over so I was lying across the table on my stomach. Max took his large cock in his hand aiming it for my wet and waiting pussy. His cock head was the size of a cue ball, it had to be 6" around and he was slowly easing it in to steamy cunt which was more than willingly accepting it.

Ray moved around in front now to my mouth which was open due to massive cock being eased into my convulsing cunt. Ray then puts his condom covered cock into my open mouth and held my head as he fucked my mouth. Max had me moaning like a whore, my pussy was having multiple orgasms all over his huge cock. My cunt was on fire, his cock must have been at least 9" long and he was all the way in as I felt his balls slap my swollen clit.

I heard Ray grunting loudly as he came in the condom he had on his cock, which had my moaning mouth rapped around. Ray moved away from my sight leaving Max and I alone at the picnic table this is when Max started to pound his huge cock all the way in until his balls slapped my pussy, then out to the tip, and all the way back in with long hard strokes. My body was now thrashing back and forth as Max fucked me harder and faster. He was now groaning loudly and about to cum.

This was more than my pussy could take I must have passed out for a minute, because the next thing I remember I was on my back in the tent with my husband on top of me. He was fucking my sloppy wet pussy that had been stretched by Max. I felt Fred's cock jerk as he unload his raging cock into my pussy. Then collapsing beside me, holding me tight, telling me that he loved more than he ever had.

I awoke in the morning around ten. Fred had the whole camp packed and breakfast cooked. I came out of the tent Fred looked sheepishly at me with his head down.

"what exactly happen last night Fred" I asked with a scolding look

" I gave you a date rape drug that I had bought back home" He replied still sheepishly " then I asked Max and Ray to take your helpless body in a threesome"

" "Why would you not tell me" I asked

"Because you would have said no" Fred said " I am sorry baby but that was the most exciting sexual experience of my entire life and with 6 or more orgasms your body more than enjoyed it" " They were more than willing to do it, both wore condoms, and were gentle with you" He said " You know that I would never let any harm come to you"

Then he went on to tell me that he had come up with the plan when he purchased the drug in city near home. He said that he had waited years for the right opportunity to come along. He told me when he went over to help them with their camp Ray was talking about how hot I looked. One thing lead to another so he told them about his fantasy about watching someone else fuck me and my fantasy about being attacked while passed out. The fact Max had a big cock was bonus.

" It was perfect" Fred said " They have packed up and moved on north and we are going south . We will never see them again they don't even live in the same county "

" Next time maybe ask " I smiled said " I might want to be fully awake "

We have been through a lot together in 22 years of marriage and are love grows stronger each day. I know the drug was the only way Fred would have gotten me to do such a thing, unless I was drunk. It also allowed me to release animal instincts I keep hidden in my everyday life. I love my husband and would do anything for him especially something that gave me as much sexual pleasure as this experience did. I can't help wonder what could possibly be next.