Unexpected Ch. 02

Story Info
Hong Kong & Yvonne Strahovski.
2.6k words
4.59
15.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

This is my second Chapter to this story on the lovely Yvonne Strahovski, it would be a good idea to read the previous entry as this story begins straight after. Hope you enjoy it.

*****************************

We got back to my car; Yvonne decided to return with me. I opened the door for her and ushered her in to my car.

"Ah a gentleman too, you are just full of surprises."

"Why thank you."

I then closed the door and moved around to the driver's side and hoped in and started to drive off as the distant lights gleaming as I drove toward it with the vehicles lights piercing the surrounding night I felt glad, we occasionally glanced over each other still saying so much without saying anything. We had done something beautiful, connected with one another in the most intimate way possible.

I'd seen her in movies, on TV, emulated in sci-fi video games and yet here I am, driving toward the bright lights of Buenos Aires with this woman sitting alongside me. It was unforgettable to say the very least.

It was an unforgettable time in Argentina, parting ways with Yvonne was bitter sweet; on one hand I was comfortable in the knowledge that I had just fucked Yvonne Strahovski, while on the other hand I was a little sad knowing I will likely never see her again. However, I remained positive and took all the good things from that day with me, to the grave

(Later)

The bustling city streets were filled with people hustling about but in a rather leisurely manner considering it was a late Saturday afternoon. Hong Kong was a bustling city and something I wanted to see ever since watching the film the Dark Knight and in fact before that.

I continued through the city streets, elevated walk ways and iconic buildings life seemed to flash through so much of turmoil, pain, hurt and struggle I had overcome it and fucking Ms Yvonne Strahovski was just an incredible experience to top all that I had accomplished.

I was making my way through a hotel lobby when just as I step into the elevator I paid attention to the woman already inside the elevator. I then looked up observing her red dress as it began above the thigh and slowly adorning her amazing body which made the dress. Yet again I found myself in front of Yvonne Strahovski. It left my jaw open, gasping as to who was in front of me for the second time.

"Fancy meeting you here."

"Fancy meeting you here, Yvonne."

"It seem we share a similar love for cities."

"It would indeed seem that way."

"Well, I'm glad, you are a good man, Argentina, certainly told me that much."

"Why thank you, I'm pleased to have met you, I always saw you as an amazing woman and now, I know that to be more than fact."

"Why aren't you the charmer."

"I try."

"You succeed."

Just then the lift doors open and Yvonne stepped out to a deserted hallway; she then turned to me and said "Care to join me?"

I did not need to be asked twice; I stepped out the elevator and walked with Yvonne arm in arm down the hall to her hotel room. She swiped her card and lights flashed green and beeped indicating access had been granted.

The large double door swung open to the suite and it was awash with all the furnishings one would expect from one of the world's premier cities. A fire was going in the fireplace and the mood lighting bathed the entire room in a gentle luminescence which heightened the mood and had the both of us alert and aware of more than just what our eyes could see and bodies could see.

We sat ourselves down and continued to converse and felt more comfortable with each other.

"Well it seems chance has saw it to grant me another audience with you."

"I am glad to see you again Bill."

"The feeling is mutual Yvonne, it is a little hard to wrap my head around it seeing you in TV, films, and videogames, and to be sat in front of you now is amazing."

"Thank you, do you have a favourite?"

"Well, all your work is enjoyable, especially you playing Miranda Lawson, which was very memorable."

"Thank you, I'm not much of a gamer, but that was an enjoyable experience."

"It also highlighted your delicious body."

"You say the loveliest things."

"I'm just telling it like it is, Yvonne, you are one of the most beautiful things on this planet and beyond."

Yvonne did not reply instead she grabbed me and we shared a deep passionate and very lengthy kiss which told me exactly how she felt, not just about my compliments but about us. The thought of whether that would go further did not cross my mind, I was just happy I was in her company.

Yvonne pulled back and locked eyes with me, her deep and intense stare left me captivated and simply putty in her hands. She then gripped my belt buckle and tugged it open and began to undo my pants and slowly slide then down to reveal my cock standing at attention, ready to do her bidding.

Yvonne returned the gesture and lifted her dress up over her head t6o reveal her red lingerie which encapsulated her gorgeous breasts and beautiful pussy. It would prove even more enticing a second time around. I stood up and found myself face to face with her and I knelt down and slowly slid off her red panties and revealed her pristine pussy.

I placed my hand on either side of Yvonne's gorgeous thighs or slid them upwards slowly and gently moving up past her waist and to the straps of her red bra. I then proceeded to remove them and free Yvonne's gorgeous breasts for me to feel their tenderness and softness. I noticed her smile appear on her face before her lips parted.

"You like this don't you?" Yvonne replied in the sexiest tone imaginable.

"Yes," was what I whispered out.

Yvonne then slipped her hands downwards and grasped my rock hard cock."You like this, don't you?" Yvonne enquired.

I nodded in agreement as Yvonne fondled my balls and then slid herself downwards. Yvonne placed a soft kiss on the tip of my shaft before she let her tongue do the talking by licking my shaft from base to tip which caused my sensations to go into overdrive as the fantastical nature of this event clashed with its inescapable reality.

As cock was enticed by the warmth of Yvonne's mouth I found myself and eyes fixated by the sight in front of me as I turned my gaze downwards. Her bright blonde locked cascaded down as I felt her gentle sucking continuing to edge my cock ever harder. I then hear a soft pop as her mouth leaves my cock.

Yvonne elevates herself to her feet and looks me down. I have a smirk on my face as I sit back down on the couch and pull Yvonne toward me and began to work my mouth on her gorgeous pussy. My tongue darts and flicks in all sorts of directions which entices Yvonne and encourages vocal approvals of my action.

My hands wandered behind and found Yvonne's ass and began to stroke and massage with my hands as I continued to use my mouth to great effect on Yvonne's heavenly pussy. I could feel her hands upon my shoulder blades as my mouth continued its work. Her touch was electrifying and so subtle which proved to be incredibly erotic.

I then lifted my head from Yvonne's heavenly pussy and she then climbed on to me and lowered herself sexily downwards to my awaiting cock. It felt even more amazing than it did before. Yvonne Strahovski was sliding her pussy down my cock, fucking me, and fucking me good. Yvonne looked me in the eyes, never breaking eye contact all the while her body was pleasuring mine in ways I have never felt before.

"Oh Yvonne," I whisper out.

"There's a good boy," Yvonne responds.

Our lustful smut talk ceased as the lust had fully encapsulated us and we did not need any more words. I grabbed Yvonne and stood up lifting her with me whilst my cock still remained deep inside of her. She rode me as I stood with our bodies pressed against one another, heavy breathing and fast heart beating was all to be heard. The smell of fresh sweat from us both all shrouded the over by the overpowering aroma of sex set heavy in the room.

I stood for some time, but felt a move to the bed was in order. So I moved over, while my cock still remained inside her. We moved toward the bedroom and I gently placed her upon the bed as my cock slide out of her gorgeous pussy and Yvonne's pussy juices then sprayed out a little. Yvonne slowly lifted up her legs and casually spread them exposing both her gorgeous pussy and asshole. She gently tapped a finger next to her asshole.

I did not need any further gesturing from her; I moved in between her outstretched legs and slowly primed my cock to for her asshole. Yvonne's oral skills and otherworldly vagina had my cock moist and as such it slide in with relative ease, going in further and further. Yvonne had her head back, eyes shut moaning in sheer delight as inch after inch of my cock slid gracefully inside her beautiful ass. Eventually my cock got all the way inside and began to slowly fuck her, building momentum rather slowly as to savour every second of what I was experiencing at that moment.

Yvonne's amazing ass soon became accustomed to my cock stretching it out and I was fucking Yvonne and she loved every bit of it. She seemed to moan even louder than before signifying to me her levels of satisfaction had increased. Our fucking seemed to have gone on for what seemed like an eternity. I felt myself coming and Yvonne did as well.

"Inside me, just like this," Yvonne called out. I obliged and began to increase my tempo as I drove myself to orgasm. I felt her body starting to tingle indicating that she was coming and she did. Her voice increased its volume and she voiced her pleasure I was certain the entire hotel must have heard it regardless of how well the walls may have been sound proofed.

I then let loose and came shooting my semen deep inside Yvonne's gorgeous asshole. I let the last bit of cum drip out and removed my cock from her asshole. The cum had gone in deep and did not seem like it was coming out anytime soon. Yvonne lowered her legs back onto the bed and gestured me toward her. I moved toward her and lay down beside her.

"Did you enjoy it?" I tentatively asked.

Without saying a word Yvonne leaned in and we shared a deep passionate and intimate kiss. That told me everything that I needed to know. Yvonne then stood up and headed to the bathroom, I heard the door close and the shower start flowing. I stood up and walked to the window looking out noticing it was now dark and Hong Kong's characteristic lights had now filled the night.

I continued to contemplate, life, my life and how I got to this point. An amazing and unbelievable series of events had lead me here.Whilst I was contemplating Yvonne had snuck up behind me and reached around and began to fondle my cock which responded immediately and rose to attention. Yvonne was wet, her whole body still wet from the shower. I turned around to see Yvonne soaked as she herself turned and slowly walked toward the bathroom door.

A smile appeared on my face as I moved forward to the bathroom to join Yvonne. We both then stepped in and let the water fall down upon the both of us. A simple shower, our sex session had tired us out immensely, although my cock was more than ready to go again.

Yvonne kneeled down and proceeded to suck on my cock as the water fell down both our bodies. Yvonne was methodical, gentle, and erotic. All of this at the same time, her tongue flicked occasionally sent sexual bolts of energy racing up my spine.

Yvonne's fingers delicately fondled my balls and increased all the sensations Yvonne's mouth was giving me. This went on for some time how I did not collapse from a sensory overload is beyond me. However, eventually I let loose and my load had come and Yvonne took it all, she swallowed every last drop and finished off with a great smile on her beautiful face.

"Thank you," I said to her as she stood up.

"You're welcome," Yvonne playfully replied.

"Let me return the favour," I instructed.

"Sir, yes Sir," Yvonne replied giving me a salute with her right hand and placing her left hand on her hip.

I give a cheeky grin and got onto my knees to give some TLC to Yvonne's beautiful pussy. I lick and dip my tongue into her pussy, keeping my movements erratic and unpredictable. Yvonne replied simple moans of lust which told me everything I needed to know. All that could be heard was the shower running, and Yvonne's lust running out of control as her moans began to fill the air inside the bathroom.

I brought her toward an orgasm quickly and she shook all over as it took hold of every fibre of her being and lets the lust vocalise from her gorgeous lips. I give her lovely pussy one final lick as I once again stood up and the water continued to fall all over us.

We stood there for some time admiring one another whilst the water continued to fall down upon our already drenched bodies. Not a word was said, however what told us, about each other, was everything we could possibly need or want to know.

At that point nothing else mattered we were two sexual beings drenched and not just water but wanton lust with no inhibition to stop us from coming in the manner which we had done to one another.

After sometime we eventually left the shower and headed to the bedroom, we had no clue what time it was or whether it was day or night. We went to the bed and then laid ourselves upon it and simply slept away, perfectly contented in each other's arms.

We awoke sometime after there was sun shining and it reflected gently of Yvonne's golden blonde locks of hair.

"Morning," I said to her.

"Morning," came Yvonne's reply.

"You had a good evening?"

"I most certainly did Bill, I most certainly did."

"Well, I'm glad you did Yvonne."

Our banter continued for a little while longer, and we then decided to enjoy a little breakfast still inside the room and watch the Hong Kong streets bustle once again.

We had come together once more this time on the other side of the world. It is even more magical than the last time we found ourselves together. Sometime later it was time for me to leave.

"Well Bill, I have a feeling our paths will cross once again."

Ï hope so too Yvonne, I would like to see you again, maybe we could go dancing."

"Hmm, I like that idea."

B59001
B59001
72 Followers