Unexpected Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor guy, that sucks." Relief sweeps across my whole body, whew I hadn't outed him.

"How 'bout I ring around the team; get everyone together for a game of touch football at the park? Find out in the morning if Jase is happy with the plan and let me know." Alex kisses me again quickly and pushes me out the door while he laughs.

I float upstairs to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed. Before leaving the bathroom my cock kept reminding me the state it was in. I grab a wash cloth and give it a rinse-through with warm water and head for my bed. This rigid beast wasn't going anywhere without a little help.

Putting the washcloth on the side unit, I undress, pull the covers back and lay there re-running the make-out session on Alex's couch.

Lubing up my hand I grab my cock, it's cut, maybe slightly over seven inches and fairly thick but not freakish. I slide my hand from the base to the sensitive head, slowly, with a little twist and squeeze.

Fuck, if Alex hadn't left me in a hot state of horniness that wouldn't subside. I pull and squeezed my ball sac while I rub and tease my rigid cock. After about ten strokes, that familiar feeling sweeps through my stomach, balls and down to my toes.

"Oh, fuck!" I growl as I blow my nut, shooting to my eye and cascading down my body to a small pool gathered over my hand. I lay there, coming down from the high of the strongest orgasm I've had in a long, long time. I clean myself up, pull the covers over me and that's all she wrote, sleep runs me over.

12