Unexpected Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BNDMTL
BNDMTL
103 Followers

"Hey! Don't worry, you're not in trouble kiddo. Do your folks know?"

"No," He whispers.

I put my arms around him and pull him to me, hugging him tight. He eventually puts his arms around me, I could feel him crying against my chest.

"Hey, hey. There is no need for tears. I am not going to tell anyone. But just know you have someone in your corner. I do want to talk to you and Cory about this later. Now is not the time okay. Maybe we'll find some time today before everyone arrives. It's not the end of the world."

Shane settles a little bit. "Thanks Uncle Trace, you sure you're not mad."

"Oh Baby Boy! That is the last thing I will ever be mad about. Don't steal the last biscuit at lunch and we'll stay friends, trust me."

Shane giggles and wipes his eyes. We see Cory finally fall exhausted. Getting him to the car was hard work. It had taken everything out of the poor kid. Now I'm worried I've done the wrong thing bringing him out here. The boys climb in the back of the car, Shane sat right up against Cory and rest his head on his shoulder. Cory lay his head on top of Shane's and they both close their eyes all the way home.

Turning the truck off seems to wake the boys. Once we are inside, I send them off to Cory's room for some sleep. I tell Shane we'll talk later; he nods his head and hugs me tight then trails behind Cory. I slide into the fort and cuddle up to my beautiful man and go back to sleep for a while.

<>-<>-<>

Beth's trip to her parents had turned out okay. They were concerned but not upset with her. She was glad we had sat down and knocked out a plan to take to her parents. They were impressed on how she was handling it. Beth calls it her small detour, but she says it with love. I think she has come to terms with it all now. It's amazing what a little support can do for you.

The house is buzzing, Beth and I are going through the cooking list again. We are keeping an eye on Benny and Hayley set the table. They are being very careful with the given task. God they are so cute. I notice Cory and Shane have finally decided to join the family. Our guests were due in half an hour and I still have to talk with them. I silently indicate to Shane for him and Cory to go out by the pool.

I ask Beth to keep an eye on the kitchen so I can talk with them. Shutting the door behind me I point down to the picnic table by the grill. A bit more privacy, plus I can see if someone tries to interrupt us. The boys sit across from me looking very nervous. I smile at them and pass a soda to each of them.

"Are we in trouble?" Cory asks.

"No you are not in any trouble at all, well not yet anyway," I reply chuckling. "Look I'm not going to give you any grief I promise. I just want to know what's going on. I know Shane hasn't said anything to his folks and I can almost guarantee you haven't said anything to your Dad's either about your relationship. Now I want this to be a conversation not an inquisition. Don't be embarrassed and don't hold back, there is nothing you boys have done or tried that I haven't already. Okay?"

The boys both look down at the table nodding their heads in acknowledgement.

"Stop looking at the table and look at me. Remember I love you both, I'm not going to tell anyone what you tell me." They look up at me with little smiles on their faces. "Now are you guys just curious and trying things out on each other or are you together. Truth remember."

Shane starts, "I guess for me at first it was curiosity, I knew Cory was gay and we would talk about it and his Dad's all the time. Now I think it's a relationship, like boyfriends. I don't know what I am but I guess I'm gay." Cory nods while Shane is talking.

"Not necessarily Shane, some people don't really know their sexuality until later. However that does not in any way diminish your feelings for Cory. It could be just him that you find yourself attracted to and no other male will ever excite you. You're both young, take your time there is no hurry. Just make sure you are true to yourself. It's no good doing things for other people if you're not happy yourself."

"But I love Cory."

"And I love Shane."

"Sorry, I'm not saying you don't. Okay let's put a pin in that for the minute. How far have you two gone sexually and are you being safe?"

The two boys look at each other, Cory sighs, "Not much really, we cuddle and hold hands. We kiss a lot, we've jacked each other and given each other blow jobs. Sometimes when we get to lie together we rub our cocks against the other while we make out."

"That's all? Nothing else? No anal play at all?"

"No!" They both answer quickly and surprisingly loud.

"Okay, good. Firstly, you are both too young for that. I know you will get urges to go further but you have already figured other ways of dealing with it.

"Secondly, promise before you go and decide to go into any anal play, you will ask questions and do research. If you can't find any information I can show you a few places to get the info you need. I will expect you to ask questions if it comes to that. You can really hurt each other physically and even do permanent damage if you don't do the right preparation. And always, always, always use condoms until you're in a committed loving relationship and have been tested, it's a very big deal don't ignore it." The boys are looking at me sincerely and are paying attention to what I say.

"Thirdly, and you're not going to like this. If you are going to continue your relationship you will eventually have to tell your parents. Both of you. I won't tell them, it's not my place. However, if you want me there for support I will be there no problem. I don't mean today. But with the progression of how you feel about each other you won't be able to hide the emotional side of your relationship forever. I think they'll be hurt if it isn't you that tells them and they find out by accident."

"Your right Uncle Trace," Shane says.

"You know you can come to me anytime, I'm here for both of you no matter the topic. Home, relationships, school or simply homework it doesn't matter. Anything you want to talk about. I promise, you can count on me. I had Callen. That man has sacrificed a lot for me and was always there regardless. When I was outed at school by my best friend, Callen had no idea I was gay. He took it in his stride and helped me deal with it and get through it. Not to mention a million other crisis I've had. Think of me as that person for you both, whether you stay together or not."

"One more question, you are being careful at school aren't you? It can be hell when the wrong kids find out. How do you hide your relationship at school?"

"That's an easy one Uncle Trace, we don't hang around together at school. We have different friends, so we just say "Hi" or just smile when we see each other. So I don't think it will be an issue."

"If that changes, you call me right away. Especially if you are really on the receiving end of a hard time, I will come to you no matter what I am doing at the time. I won't have either of you bullied or hurt. Also promise me if it does come about, you defend one another. Do not deny the relationship, if you do it will be the end of you both. It will be easier to weather the storm together than apart. You saw what happened to us adults when another spiteful person ripped us apart for sport."

The boys look at me with glossy eyes nodding their heads. I stand up saying "Conversation Over". As I walk passed them they both hug me with Thank You's.

BNDMTL
BNDMTL
103 Followers
12