Unexpected Change Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,146 Followers

Pale Feather and I danced together. At the end of the song we kissed. She got a new partner and so did I. Walt and Sue danced, then split up and danced some more. Pale Feather and I only danced slow dances.

Pretty soon the only people sitting were tired. Every time I saw Mom she was dancing... with Dad. I asked myself a few times if it was a calculated plan of my Mom's to rope and tie Dad again.

The next time I held Pale Feather she said, "Relax. Your Dad has learned a lot over at my Momma's. He's not the old Nick Peterson."

"Ok." I focused on holding and loving her instead of worrying. She reminded me that if Nadine was really after Dad it had to be because of something other than money. She was right.

Just before the song ended she said, "If you want to worry, worry about Maureen. Kevin has her in his sights and has missile lock-on."

I looked and saw Kevin Jones dancing with Maureen. His energy was holding ten other men at bay. His size, six-four and three hundred pounds of muscle, helped keep the other men away.

The song ended and I said, "I'm going to check in with her, see how she's doing." I walked over and said, "Maureen, would you dance with your brother?" She smiled, nodded and the music started.

"Checking up on me?" She asked.

"In a way, yes. You Ok with Kevin holding all the others at arms length or would you like to spread your attentions around?"

"What will you do, beat him up for me?"

"Nope. Not my style. I'm just askin, at the moment."

"I like him. He's a gentleman, so far, and if that changes I'll let you, Steve, Don and everyone else know. Trust me."

As the song ended Kevin was close by and resumed Alpha dog position. Maureen seemed quite happy. When I stood next to Pale Feather she asked, "You remember telling me "I'm going to check in with her, see how she's doing?" I nodded.

She faced me and I looked at her face. It didn't move, "You didn't say it out loud." A few seconds later it hit me, her face hadn't moved. I heard her speak to me clearly without her saying anything! It also hit me that she heard me, too.

She smiled and said, "I really like this being linked. Try to keep a secret! Go ahead, try!" I heard Walt and Sue laughing from across the room. I looked and they were waving at us. I heard Aunt Sue's voice in my head. "Kay can't keep secrets either."

It was getting close to midnight, the end of the dance. Maureen left Kevin standing near the exit and came to us. She asked, "Can I find my own way home?"

"Aren't you an adult?" I asked.

"I used to think so, until my little brother grew up faster than me. I'm asking."

"I have one thing to say. Here it is: Don't screw this up." I could feel she got my communication loud and clear. She kissed Pale Feather on the cheek, me on the cheek and went back to Kevin. She hooked his arm and they walked out together.

Aunt Sue and Walt joined us and Walt asked, "Can we get a ride home from you? Seems Don and Steve took one truck and my brother took the other one." He was smiling. As we headed for the door I heard Walt's voice in my head, "His house will be done Tuesday. Then it's buy furniture and move in."

Out loud I said, "Amen."

Walt rode up front with me and we talked about my Dad and Mom. Aunt Sue and Kay rode in the back seat and I have no idea what they discussed. When we got them home we didn't go in. We were anxious to get home, see David and get into bed ourselves.

As I turned the truck and the lights panned across the front of our house we saw Dad and Mom on the front porch. They were kissing. Pale Feather said, "Relax. They can forgive and choose to love in a whole new way. You brought Maureen and Nadine into our home to help them change. Now, we need to let them change."

I parked the truck and gathered her into my arms. I asked, "How did you get so wise? You're just a Feather."

"I am an Eagle's Feather. I think our wisdom, if there is some, is combined. Linked." We kissed. I heard her soft voice in my head, 'Take me to bed please and fill me.'

We didn't say anything as we passed the couple on the porch.

We found Donna sleeping on the floor next to the crib and David sleeping peacefully beside her. Pale Feather put David in the crib while I helped Donna to her bed. When I came back my wife was waiting nude beside our bed. I started undressing and she stopped me. She undressed me. Her gentle fingers and hands touched me with expertise, knowing how to light the fires within. When I reached for her she grabbed my hands, kissed them and would not let me touch her. When I was nude she guided me onto the bed, turning me and placing me just where she wanted me.

I was on my hands and knees with my knees spread. She crawled under me, swallowing my cock as it hung down. She put her hands on my butt and pressed, pushing me to penetrate her mouth. I thrust in as slowly as I could, backed out until only the tip of her tongue touched me and thrust back in. When she was ready she slipped out from under me and positioned herself for me to enter her from behind.

Neither of us used hands to guide my shaft inside her. Things just lined up and it was nearly effortless to slide completely inside her. Nearly because she was still virgin tight. We kept two hand towels beside our bed and as we mated Kay put one on the bed to catch the juices that dripped from her. She told me that most women didn't drip like she did. I had once put a bowl beneath her and collected enough of her juices that I had a drink. I preferred it fresh from her pussy. We changed positions a few times that night and Kay used her pillow to keep from waking David, Donna and maybe Mom, if she made it home..

When I was ready to cum she twisted around and let me cum into her mouth. She swallowed and we collapsed on the bed, covered up and kissed. Kay said, "I wanted you in my mouth so there wouldn't be a wet spot."

"The night's not over."

We slept. Some time during the short night she invited my attention again and I'm sure we left a wet spot, on a towel.

At six I was up and looked out the window. Dad's borrowed truck was gone. I wandered to the kitchen and found Mom making coffee. She was wearing a light cotton nightgown that ended a few inches below her butt. She turned to me and asked, "Get any sleep?"

I nodded and asked, "You?"

She blushed and said, "More than I wanted."

As we poured the first cups of coffee a red Silverado pick-up pulled up in front of the house. Kevin popped out of the driver's door, ran to the passenger side and opened the door for Maureen. She got out, put her arms around his neck and kissed him. It appeared to me to be a promissory note written with lips and tongue. After the kiss ended and Maureen bounced up onto the porch Kevin looked up, saw me through the window and blushed. He waved and quickly drove off to start his day.

Maureen came into the kitchen, walked to Mom and took a sip from Mom's coffee. She then kissed Mom on the cheek and came to me. Her arms went around my neck and she kissed me. Not like she kissed Kevin, but still a full kiss. She said, "We didn't have sex! We talked. I think I could really have a relationship with him! Thanks!"

Pale Feather came into the kitchen and took a sip of Mom's coffee. She handed the mug back to Mom and poured her own mug full. I got kissed and Donna came in carrying David. They both got kissed by all of us and our day began. I spent most of the day at Uncle Walt's helping. Dad was at his new house. Maureen and Mom worked in the garden and the barn. Pale Feather and Donna took care of David and prepared food. All in all, a fairly normal day.

On my way home I stopped at the house site and saw the men loading their equipment and tools in their trucks. Dad stood on the porch holding the keys for me to see. I smiled. I was pretty sure I didn't know anyone who locked their doors. The keys were symbolic.

He gave me the tour. The workmen left the house spotlessly clean. As we took the tour I noticed the shower outside the back door. I asked if he wanted the tribe to come and bless his new home. He said yes. I asked when he was going to show the house to Mom and Maureen.

"You know, I've thought a lot about Nadine in the last few months." He said. "She treated me like shit for years. I realized she did that partially because that's how she was taught to treat men by her family. She did it because I let her. She never learned how to be a woman like Amanda, Betsy, Sue or Kay. But, since I went broke and divorced her, she's been changing."

He paused. I waited. As I waited I heard Kay's voice in my head, 'Chicken or hamburgers?' I thought, 'Hamburgers.'

Dad said, "I think I've grown up, too. I do love her. I think we can finally be the couple I wanted us to be so long ago."

"Are you going to invite her to the loft?" I asked.

"I am. I talked to Walt and Sue and they're Ok with it. After all, it is their barn."

I climbed on my paint and said, "So I'm losing a hand. Or will you take Maureen too?"

"I've got room for her, but I believe she's better staying with you and Kay. I'm sorry, with you and Pale Feather."

"She won't stay long with us, either. I believe Kevin Jones has set his sights on her."

"You think Maureen would be willing to be a farmer's wife?"

"I do. She used to look down her nose at farmers, but months of farm life and honest work may have changed her, too. Hanging out with Kay and Aunt Sue helped, too."

I waved and rode home. David and Donna were in a rocker on the porch. Donna called out to me, "We're having hamburgers in about fifteen minutes!"

"Let's get cleaned up!" I replied. She brought David and after I got paint into the barn, watered and fed I met them at the shower. Maureen was already under the spray rinsing when I got there. She dried off and took over cooking from Kay. The rest of us met under the spray. David loved the water and being lathered and passed around. All the attitude Mom came to the farm with about the shower and nudity was gone. She had cut a channel from the shower to the garden so the water flowed into the garden. More often than not she worked in the garden wearing only boots, gloves and a hat.

We ate hamburgers, a big salad and grilled fresh veggies from our garden. Maureen asked, "Have you thought about having some chickens?"

The discussion got us to decide to build a coop and a fenced area for some chickens.

Donna said, "Can I change the subject?"

I nodded. Kay said, "Sure."

"Next Friday is my birthday. Ever since I've been here I haven't been to school or been away from you once."

The voice in my head said, 'She didn't like her family, but she misses them. She needs more attention.'

I asked, "Donna, what would you like for your birthday?"

I heard her voice in my head. If I hadn't been watching her face I would have thought she said it out loud. She thought, 'A horse.'

What she said out loud was, "Whenever Momma asked me that she gave me a price range. Last year she said, Within a hundred dollars what do you want?"

"Ok. Donna within a thousand dollars, what would you like?" I asked.

"A thousand dollars?"

"Yes. No, don't answer. Close your eyes and picture what you want."

She closed her eyes and I saw an appaloosa mare with a very speckled hind-quarters.

David let us know he was hungry. Kay took him and he latched onto her breast. Kay attended to him and the rest of us watched. Then Kay looked up and said, "Husband, I love my Spirit name and I think we use it too much. Daddy and Momma have Spirit names too, but they almost never use them outside Shoshone gatherings. I would like to be Kay again."

"Sounds like that's the right thing to do." I said.

Kay continued, "You started in this community as Pale Eagle. I'd bet most people don't know your given name. Don't change. Ben was the skinny kid from California. He's only a memory for a few people. Stay Pale Eagle."

We kissed and David chose that moment to slurp loudly. We all laughed.

Mom said, "I wish I had breast fed both of you."

Kay unlatched David and handed him to Mom. She got a few drops of her milk and dripped them on Mom's nipple. David latched on. Every few seconds Kay dripped more milk onto Mom's breast. David sucked and Mom got to experience breast feeding.

A few minutes later Maureen asked, "Can I?"

Kay moved to Maureen and dripped milk on her breast. Mom handed David to Maureen and David found what he was looking for. The look on Maureen's face was priceless.

She said, "Oh my God!" She watched David sucking at her breast. She forgot the rest of us were there and said, "Every time he sucks I can feel it clear down in my pussy." There was awe in her voice.

David fed from the milk dropped onto Maureen for a few minutes and then Donna asked, "Can I feel it too?"

Kay answered by moving over and squeezing her milk onto Donna's breast. Maureen gave her David and he played his part perfectly. I watched Donna's face. Every time David sucked her eyes closed and she gave into the feelings. I thought, 'She's going to cum.'

Kay nodded and thought, 'Me too.' Then they both shuddered. Kay took David back to her own breasts and finished feeding him. Kay sat and it was quiet at the table until David was asleep. His head tucked against Kay's breast and his left hand appeared to be holding her breast.

Donna asked, "What was that I felt while David sucked on me?"

Kay reached and put her hand on Donna's shoulder. "Many women can have orgasms when they breast feed. I think that may be what happened to you. It felt good, didn't it?"

Donna nodded. She asked, "I didn't do anything wrong, did I?"

Kay shook her head and so did Mom. "No. Your reaction is normal and natural." Kay said.

Donna and I cleaned up supper. The phone rang and Maureen answered. She listened and then covered the phone and asked, "Badger wants to know if the blessing can happen tomorrow at noon? What blessing?"

I answered, "Tell him yes, noon will be fine." I looked at Maureen and she told Badger. Knowing Badger, he hung up without so much as a "Thank you" or a "Good-bye".

She asked again, "What blessing?"

"I'll answer that in a few minutes. First I need to make a call." She gave me the phone and I dialed Uncle Walt's. When he answered he said, "Let me get Nick."

"Did Badger call you?" Dad asked.

"Is tomorrow at noon Ok?" I asked. I heard Dad asking the family. Then he spoke to me, "Ok here. There?"

"Fine." I said.

He said, "I'll call back and ask Nadine if she can go out with me tomorrow."

"Fine." I said. Mom had a strange expression on her face, as did Maureen. I hung up. I walked towards the bathroom. Mom asked, "Well?"

"I'll talk when I get back." I said.

While I sat in the bathroom the phone rang. Maureen answered. She said, "Mom it's for you."

Mom answered and said, "Yes." Twenty seconds passed and she said, "Yes! Ok, eleven o'clock. I'll be ready!"

I flushed and came out of the bathroom. Mom said, "Nick just invited me to a blessing tomorrow at noon. Is that the blessing Badger called about?"

"Did Dad tell you anything?" I asked.

"Yes. He told me to be ready to go at eleven."

"Are the rest of us invited?" Maureen asked. Mom had not asked. I nodded. She asked, "Can I invite someone?"

"Nope. Not this time. You wanted to invite Kevin. It's too soon for something like this. Trust me, Ok?"

"Ok. Trusting you isn't the same as liking it, is it?"

"Nope."

Kay and I talked, inside. After she was caught up Maureen said, "I hate it when you do that."

Kay asked, "Do what?"

"Talk without talking! I know you do it! Pale Eagle needs something and you walk up and hand it to him. Nothing was said! You talk without even being next to each other."

"Don't all married couples do that?" I asked.

"No." Mom said. "Nick and I were married almost twenty years. It happened maybe twice. I think it happens often every day between you two."

"Oh." Kay said.

At eleven the next morning Dad parked a truck in front. Walt's dually parked near him. Walt wore jeans, boots and a western shirt. A necklace circled his neck. Sue wore a beaded dress and feathers in her hair. Kay and I wore outfits much like theirs. Donna wore a beaded dress Kay lent her. Maureen wore jeans and a western shirt and Mom wore a denim dress and boots.

Kay, David, Donna and I got into Walt's truck. Mom and Maureen rode with Dad. We followed Dad.

When we turned toward the new house I saw about a hundred Shoshone gathered by the house. I wondered if Dad remembered tobacco. Walt said, "He has lots of tobacco."

We parked and followed Dad to the porch. He greeted the elders and gave them tobacco. Sage was lit and drumming began. Three elders sang as the sage was fanned and danced around and through the house. Two sage dancers fanned all the people with the sweet smoke. Dad spoke from the porch when the drumming stopped.

"Thank you for blessing my new home. Thank you for being my neighbors, my friends, my family. I want all of you to be my witnesses. I have an important question to ask a woman." He came off the porch and directly to Nadine. He said, "I ask that you share this home with me for all the rest of our days on this Earth. Live with me. Share life with me. Live beside me, not above me or behind me. Beside me, not below or in front of me. If you agree I invite you to participate with me in our clan's ritual. Spend tonight with me in the loft."

Mom had tears on her cheeks and said, "I am honored. Honored that I get a second chance to be your woman. I will go to the loft with you any time. I will be your wife for the rest of my life."

The drumming resumed and there were many yells, whoops and dancing feet. Not much later the only people still present were family. Dad said no one was going inside the house until the next morning. After the loft.

Mom walked around the house, looking in through the windows, but not opening any doors or windows. Dad answered questions. The rest of us watched them from a distance. When the tour ended Mom and Dad hugged all of us, got into the truck and drove away.

Sue said, "I know you're worried Pale Eagle. Your Mom has a long history. She's close to all of us. Living so close to linked love and helping all of us farm will keep her focused. I'm not worried."

Maureen said, "I hate to admit this, but... I've spent most of my life ashamed that my family were farmers. Mom taught me to look down on all of you. The day we came here I was already planning my escape. In the months since that day I've had my eyes opened. The more I've learned about hard work and about harmony the more I love it."

"Has Mom talked with you about changes in her thinking?" I asked.

"Yes! When we came to the house where she grew up and we were the cleaning crew she came face to face with how her family taught her the attitudes she had. That barn had never been cleaned the way we cleaned it. We saw how you respected the animals, the buildings and even the dirt. By the time we had the house and barn livable Mom had changed. She cries sometimes now because she tried so hard to keep us out of the dirt. As soon as she can she'll be out in their new garden, naked, working. She's in love with the land, growing plants and Dad. I know it."

Kay asked, "What about Maureen?"

"As we cleaned the house and barn I learned a lot too. Mom talked to me about how she was raised, about the attitudes her family had about farming, work, the land and the animals. We could see the disrespect in the filth they left behind. Uncle Walt teaches respect for the land, the animals, even respect for keeping the house clean. I finally understand the outside shower. It's part of how the Peterson's love everything, including each other." She paused. "A year ago I wouldn't have looked twice at Kevin Jones. I would have looked once, to see what was blocking the sun! Now, I'm thinking about spending the rest of my life on a farm six miles from here. I'm thinking about having my own son at my breast. I'm thinking about never buying another pair of Jimmy Choo shoes."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,146 Followers