Unexpected Circumstances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands slowly came up to fondle one of Alex's large balls, rolling it in her fingers as she placed her face just before his cock "Come on... you know you want it, you're so pent up and they're so firm. Let me thank you" she grinned once more, lowering her head down to place a long kiss against the bulbous knot at the base of his shaft, her tongue extending from between her lips to drape up his member. His length was warm, hot and twitched slightly at the unfamiliar touch of a woman.

She savoured every inch that her tongue ran across, her spare hand reaching up to stroke against the back of his member "Admit it... you want it, you want my throat" she turned her eyes to look up at him, his face a mix of shock and pleasure, his eyes closing slowly. She chuckled quietly to herself, finishing her tongue's adventure with running it around the tapered head of Alex's dick, lapping it across his urethra and gathering the pre-cum that had leaked from his head.

Ana eyed the large member for a moment before pursing her lips against his head, slowly running her closed mouth down his length with increasing struggle, managing her head down half way onto his cock before instincts decided she should stop, but she didn't listen and continued forcing more of his meat down her throat, causing her to gag and splutter but ended up with her lips stretched painfully apart at the hilt with her nose against his furry crotch and her lips pressed against his knot. Her throat squeezed tightly on the invading member as she drew her head back, off of his member and admiring the cock now slicked in her saliva, but she wasn't satisfied. Once more her head moved to his head and pressed upon it, getting about half way once again but instead of pressing down herself, Alex's hand came up to the back of Ana's head and forced her head down roughly against his crotch, bulging her throat and causing her eyes to start watering as she was held down in place for an extended length of time. Her eyes started to go fuzzy before she was allowed a moment of respite, Alex pulling her head back to the tip to allow her a few gulps of air before shoving his member down her that again, each thrust of his cock causing gags.

Alex parted his lips and his other hand came to the back of Ana's head, joining in with it's other, starting to speed up with pulling her head up and down along his shaft. With each pull, he got faster and soon after, started to buck his hips up into Ana's face. She closed her eyes as Alex had her way with her, tears starting to stream down her cheeks and cock fully filling her throat, near-painfully.

As someone who had seemed to not have had this for a long while, Alex could only keep it up for so long, with a loud growling and one final thrust against Ana's face, both his hands holding the back of her head down against his crotch and the knot struggling and threatening to breach her lips, but failing, load after hot load filled Ana's throat, depositing his cum nearly straight into the relatively small woman's belly. Ana's eyes shot open as she felt the first load enter her throat, the heat of it warming her and her throat acted on it's own accord, gulping back each load that Alex offered her, her throat squeezing and swallowing tightly around his shaft, her tongue lapping around it as it was hilted in her mouth and throat, trying to milk him for every drop that he would allow her.

After losing count of the amount of loads he had released into the woman's throat, he slowly pulled himself back, out of Ana's mouth with a loud, lewd pop, flopping against the back of the bed, panting quietly.

Ana finally had time to suck air into her burning lungs, putting a hand to her bloated stomach, running her tongue along her lips to savour every last drop, she grinned at Alex and slowly found herself sitting on his lap "Accept my apology- EEP!" Ana yelped as Alex roughly took a hold of her shoulders and shoved her onto her back.

"No. Not yet..." he moved his hands to firmly grab a hold of her waist and turn her over, putting her face against the bed sheets and her rear into the air, putting both naked holes on display for him. Alex eyed them for a moment, Ana's sex was already glistening with arousal from what had happened "Naughty... getting turned on by such an act" he grinned to himself and raised his hand, delivering a hand smack to Ana's rear cheeks, eliciting a loud squealing moan from her, making her jutt her rear backwards some more. Alex took a hold of both of her cheeks, placing his dulled claws to spread her holes wide as he lowered his head, running his long, coarse tongue along both. His tongue snaking it's way up her clit and causing her to yelp, following with a confused moan of pleasure as it run over her rear entrance, not used to such a feeling, but she had no more time to think about it as the same two feelings were sent through her body, causing her sex to get wetter and wetter from a mix of her pleasure and Alex's saliva.

Alex took a hold of her hips and plunged his tongue deep into her sex, a dull thumb claw pressing hard against her clit. Ana's faced flushed red with a mix of embarrassment and pleasure. Instantly letting out loud moans with her body giving heavy shudders. Alex's tongue lapped at her insides, curling inside her and pressing against multiple sensitive spots inside of her. Her body as already starting to tense and stiffen, her sex leaking juices onto his tongue but as his thumb started flicking over Ana's sensitive rose bud, she couldn't bare it any more, burying her face deep into Alex's bed sheets and letting out a screaming moan of pleasure as her love juices flooded onto Alex's waiting tongue and maw, but he didn't let her rest and continued lapping at her overly sensitive sex for a few moment after her orgasm had faded, causing her body to spasm in his hold until he let her go, and she just flopped down, her rear still stuck in the air.

Alex grinned an swallowed the gathering of sweet nectar that she had given onto his tongue, admiring her dripping sex and her exhausted posture, his own sex twitching eagerly at the sight.

"Y...you don't look satisfied... Alex... Or at least... One part of you doesn't" she grins gently, looking back towards Alex and softly swaying her hips in Alex's face.

Alex grinned, running his tongue along his teeth and bringing himself to stand off of the bed, running his hand slowly along Ana's plump rear, his claws dragging along her rear causing her to shudder in place. His nose twitched and his eyes locked onto her sex once more, swollen and aching to be bred. His claws gently digging into her muscle, speaking quietly "You really want it. Don't you?" her maw curled into a wide grin, slapping the already reddened cheek.

--

12