Unexpected Developments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thumb slipped slowly over his crown, its passage eased by the thick coat of mixed fluids from before. It pressed against the sensitive fold at the underside of his head, rubbing in slow circles and drawing out a gasp of pleasure. He began sucking in earnest, increasingly less interested in her blood as he enjoyed prodding and teasing her hard nipple. Her taste was as exquisite as before, yet he felt as though he were nearing his fill. Moreover, he did not want to accidentally hurt her, so he was careful to not take too much.

She pressed firmly against his frenulum as her strokes quickened, her grip tightening. He panted and groaned into her breast, his hand joining his mouth in massaging her without pause. Her stroke was firm, with no sign of her previous teasing lightness. She twisted her wrist at the top of each stroke, rubbing his head in her hand. Once in a while, she would release him completely to roll her palm over his head, gathering the clear lubricant he so willingly gave out, before sliding back down his shaft with a twist.

Her other hand began to play with his own nipple as her arm held his head to her chest. She rubbed it in slow circles, occasionally pinching it between two fingers. He didn't want it to end, yet there was no denying the weight that built at his root. His hips rocked gently to the rhythm of her touch, rising up to meet her hand and driving down to stroke his head against her hand. All the while, he maintained suction on her breast, loving the way her warmth continued to flow into him and the sounds she made as his tongue assaulted her nipple. He sucked with even more greed as his climax approached, his face buried in her bust as she pleasured him with a hand.

"Cum for me, my dear. Now."

James was not the kind of man to refuse a lady. His hips jerked up, driving his cock into her tight embrace. He continued to rock and groan as the first stream of seed shot out, flying a good few feet into the air before splattering his body. Her hand never stopped as he twitched in her grasp, emptying his balls into the air while she milked him for all he had. When at last he stopped ejaculating, she gave him a final, gentle twist before releasing him and licking her hand of his seed.

"You made such a mess of yourself. Let's get you cleaned up, then we can see how you feel for round two."

As nice as round two sounded, James figured that he could probably use a bath more. Except she apparently did not mean bath. She lay atop his spread legs, face level with his rapidly shrinking member. She gave him a quick glance before diving in tongue-first, savoring every drop of his spilled seed. When she finished with his penis, she moved up to lick away the pool of drying semen left behind from when he was sucked dry.

Her tongue left long lines of shining flesh in its wake as she meticulously cleaned the stains from his body. He could already feel himself harden as she licked up his toned stomach to clean the few splatters that made it to his chest. She paused periodically to brush the hair from her eyes and look up at him, her eyes meeting his for the first time since his transformation. They were just as striking as they were before, but he felt immediately that he could resist their charm if he chose to -- just another one of the benefits of being immortal.

He was still recovering when she finished licking him clean, so she lay down beside him, wrapping an arm around his chest. Their gazes met for only a moment before they both broke out in laughter. It had been one hell of a day, to the point where he seriously thought that he had been hallucinating. A part of him still feared the possibility, but if it were the case, he may as well get as much out of the experience as possible. He found her hand with his, twisting and gently playing with her delicate fingers as his mind raced from thought to thought, still struggling to catch up with the day's events when something struck him.

"Hey, Anna. Can you do transformation magic? Like, change your body?"

"No, why? Don't tell me that you already tire of me."

"Hardly. You said that I was the sacrifice, but I could have sworn that I felt your maidenhead earlier."

She buried her face under his arm, hiding herself as she spoke.

"No, you did. I mean, I've been with men before, just... not like that. I've had plenty of thralls, but nothing more than that. Drinking their blood and playing with them was usually enough, at least for the first few centuries. I did some pretty strange things, but never let them in there. It didn't seem right."

"Wait, seriously? After all these years?"

"Give me a break. I was waiting for someone I felt I could trust. Creating a full vampire is a serious thing. I was saving myself for that."

The moment she finished her sentence, he flipped atop her, surprised at his newly augmented speed. He drew a wet line of kisses down from her navel, biting gently as he went.

"Wait, what are you doing? You're not ready yet."

"You have a few hundred years of frustration to work through. If I don't get started now, we're never going to finish."

It was cheesy but had the desired effect, distracting her for long-enough for him to get his head between her legs. He had not noticed until her thighs gripped the side of his head in a panic exactly how we she was. Like last time, she was completely soaked inside and out and smelling of sex. He wrote off her incredible wetness as being a symptom of her abstinence and moved on, pressing his mouth against her sex before she could muster the strength to push him off.

His tongue sank deep inside her open sex, much deeper than he had expected. His tongue felt not only longer but stronger than before, a rather convenient, if underwhelming, side-effect of his new life. He squirmed and rippled inside her, any semblance of rhythm abandoned for making the most of his new "power". At the same time, his lips softly caressed hers from end-to-end, brushing occasionally against the exposed nub of her clitoris. She gasped a little harder each time, her breathing growing more shallow as he worked.

He pulled her legs up with his arms, lifting them above his head and resting his hands on her taught stomach. He caressed her slowly, loving the feel of her firm abdominal muscles beneath his fingers, padded with just-enough fat to hold her feminine form. He could feel her stomach tighten with each lick, the delicate sensation of his penetrating tongue working wonders on her soaring libido.

It was about when he realized that he could roll back his tongue while still inside her that she finally stopped resisting. Her hips lifted off the bed as she moaned in pleasure. Clenching hands gripped his head, pulling him deeper into her dripping folds and rotating his head in circles against her parted lips. Well, if that's what she wanted, he was more than happy to oblige.

James redoubled his efforts, throwing away any pretext of technique in favor of an overwhelming assault. He brought his lips over her pearl, running the full length of his tongue over the swollen nub while sucking gently. She cried out in passion as he exaggeratedly ate her out while moaning into her sodden cunt. Her nails scratched the back of his head as her fingers scrambled through his hair, begging him to give her the push she needed. Unfortunately for her, he had better ideas.

He stopped dead, releasing his mouth and turning his head up to face her. She barely noticed his smirk as she moaned in frustration. He licked straight up her body in a long line from her slit to her neck, barely stopping before pressing his lips against hers. His tongue sought hers energetically, tasting and exploring every corner of her mouth. She tasted mostly of blood. His, he realized instinctually. He had to admit, hers tasted much better.

While she struggled for breath as his tongue violated her mouth, he lifted her legs to give himself more room to work with. He was met with no resistance, her legs traveling freely until her ankles rested up near her ears. This was unexpected. He slid his hips forward, bringing his tip up to touch her outer lips, pausing for the briefest time to enjoy the intimacy and the sight of his beautiful lover with her feet beside her head. She could barely keep her face straight as her arms wrapped around his back, pulling him flat against her, her mouth a fraction of an inch from his ear. Her warm breath filled his ear as she spoke, little more than a whisper but with enough lust to knock out a nun.

"Take me."

Her sex welcomed him greedily, squeezing so tightly that he could barely pull out. He had to settle for half-strokes as he plunged inside her without delay. He fell into her again and again, their position uniquely suited to filling her deepest reaches while still rubbing her clit with every thrust. Her body rocked with every deep thrust, her wet tunnel twisting and contorting to keep him inside as she writhed in ecstasy.

As James lost himself in her tight folds, the desire to drink grew within him. It was not until his mouth lay open against her collar bone, extended fangs pressing lightly against her skin that he discovered his new temptation. He fought to resist the urge, afraid to take too much after so long a feeding session before. His resistance broke when she pulled his head back down, pressing his open mouth against the same spot while she gasped for breath, struggling to enunciate the one word she wanted to say more than anything else.

Before she managed to express her consent, his fangs sunk deep into her skin, barely nicking the thick artery just beneath the skin. He understood without knowing how to open her without damage, releasing just a trickle of trickle of blood from the throbbing artery. A tiny hole was all it took, and his mouth was quickly filled with the sweet tang of her blood.

Her body shook with orgasm as he licked the wound. She squeezed down on him, wringing his cock with all her might while she came. Her moans poured directly into his ear as she held him close, her body gripping his tightly and trembling. He plowed into her without pause, the exquisite tightness of her contracting walls doing little to sap his supernatural endurance. Oh, how the tables had turned. James did not know if vampires could really fly, but he was damn sure that she was not going to be walking anywhere tomorrow.

The moment her orgasm subsided, he stopped thrusting. Without pulling out, he let down her legs and lifted her into the air. He sat on his legs, holding her in his lap while taking the brief respite to take in the sight of her. Her face was still contorted in orgasm as she twitched slightly with the aftershocks while her hair hung messily, the intricate braid undone by the vigor of their lovemaking. What excited him most of all was the rivulet of deep red that ran down her breast from her shoulder. He dove in immediately, licking from her nipple to the hole in her shoulder before wrapping his arms around her back and pulling her in tight.

They worked together to establish a pounding rhythm, her legs and his arms lifting and dropping her upon his engorged shaft with steady desperation. Her rich blood egged him on, begged for him to make it pump faster, to fill and swell her walls and squeeze him to release. She spoke to him through her blood, her lust and desire for him as much a part of her as life itself. Her hands explored his back, nails digging in gently to take and mark him as her own.

His hands spread her cheeks, gripping and fondling her fine ass as it bounced and rippled on his lap. He felt deeper and deeper into her valley, curious if she would stop him before he reached his target. When his middle finger prodded her tight ring, she merely gasped and impaled herself deeper on him, answering his question without the need for words.

Her copious lubrication had soaked all the way to her back entrance, easing the slow passage of his finger. She barely fought his intrusion, her body preoccupied with swallowing his dick. Her movements became unsteady as the first knuckle breached her inner ring and almost stopped completely as the second slid in. Her moaning ceased as well, reduced to pained gasping as she succumbed to the pleasure.

Again she came, harder than before. James nearly had to stop before she wrung him dry, yet he found the strength to hold on in the promise of further abusing her steaming sex. Her ring squeezed his finger so hard he feared she may have cut off circulation. For a moment, he wondered what that incredible tightness would feel like wrapped around a different part of his body. He banished the thought quickly and contended himself with the opportunity to fill her proper hole with all he had to offer.

Throughout her orgasm, she hung limply against him, her body little more than a plaything to be used for his pleasure. Her only reaction to his relentless pounding was the involuntary contractions of her cunt around him, her insistent squeezing ignored in favor of bringing her to ecstasy one more time before he filled her with his seed. He let her fall from his arms while she was still convulsing, clearly not caring what he did with her so long as he continued. To his dismay, he bid the small hole in her shoulder farewell as he turned her on her stomach and spread her legs; if he kept drinking, he may go on forever. Anna barely managed to raise her head, supporting her neck and shoulders with her elbows as he took up one final position. Without wasting a breath, he plunged into her once more.

Anna did little bit gasp under his relentless pounding, too exhausted to contribute more than a hole to fill and a voice to encourage him. Whispered pleas interrupted her unsteady breathing, cries for more barely audible above the sound of sex. As worn-down as she was, she still held him tightly, her almost-raw walls desperate to bring the intruder to a swift end. As if in agreement, James quickened his pace, sawing in and out of his limp lover with unchecked speed. It was a far cry from their first time in the hay, his relative inexperience washed away by supernatural ability. He could no more control his oncoming release than he could his speed, however, and found himself at the edge of climax once again.

His final thrusts hit hot and deep, overwhelming some unknown treasure inside her milking walls, setting off yet another series of squeezing convulsions. This time would prove too much for the new vampire's endurance, her not-so-gentle push guiding him over the edge. A moment later, he exploded into her, a torrent of white coating her pulsing walls. He bottomed out inside her, cock throbbing to his unrestrained grunts as load after load spilled out with decreasing vigor until barely a trickle remained.

Determination now spent, James fell off of his lover, landing by her side as she panted, cradling her sweat-soaked head in her arms. She turned to face him, smiling in spite of her exhaustion, her message clear on her face. They shared a brief, remarkably chaste kiss even while his cum still seeped out of her stretched hole. He lay an arm around her back, drawing her close as sleep claimed them both.

In the final moments of half-though before sleep, he heard her voice against his ear.

"I think I can love you."

"Me, too."