Unexpected Discovery

Story Info
Mom finds out.
2.7k words
3.97
116.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We proceeded to make out for the next 15 minutes out on the pool chair with my half hard dick still stretching her out. She gave me a hickey just above my collar bone and placed her hands on my sweaty chest. Then she slowly, sexily, lifted her wide hips from my crotch pulling my semi out of her beat up pussy, purring as my veiny length caressed her clit and gasping once the flared rim of my glans flicked it on its way out. The thick sausage flopped on my abs, coating them in even more cum than they already were before, and she crawled backwards on the chair so her head was above my groin.

Then she reached down and licked me from the spot between my rod and balls all the way up to my leaking tip. As soon as her tongue touched me I gasped, almost swallowing my own tongue, and held my breath and gaze as she deliberately, slowly glided up my shaft. Once she reached my tip, a deep groan left my lungs and my craned head dropped back to the headrest.

"Now relax, stud... just let me do my thing..." she sexily whispered onto my glans, her lips touching it and making me quiver with every movement of her lips and warm breath of her speech. I humbly obeyed, letting the sexy, large breasted babe do what she had to, and put my hands behind my head and spread my legs some more for her. Her hands fondled my warm balls and her lips suckled my cock head just before she swallowed the whole somewhat soft length in one go. I moaned at that and my cock responded accordingly, stiffening quickly until it was throbbing deep in her throat. She held it in until I was quivering inside her, her obviously skilled throat working wonders for my horny cock. As it hardened, though, she had to pull some of it out since she wasn't totally used to it. It was hard to get used to more than a foot of wrist thick dick getting lodged in your throat and mouth.

Mind you, I had already cum three times that night. So her going for a fourth entree would have been a stretch if I wasn't so goddamn hard and horny. I felt totally capable of flooding her a fourth time. She was skeptical and took a break to interrogate me.

"Can you go again," referencing my growing erection.

"If it's hard it can go, babe," I answered.

"How big is this thing?" She asked exasperated. She was annoyed from struggling, obviously.

"It's 12 and a half inches, baby. You're taking it like a champ, by the way," I answered with encouragement. I had to, since not a lot of chicks were willing to spar with such equipment.

"Oh my God! It's so good," she said dreamily right before diving back into my length. I groaned at her efforts and struggles to stuff herself with my huge cock. She looked so fucking hot sucking my dick with all her strength and it was really getting to me.

I eventually had to help her, since she could only get so far down my rod before she couldn't do much by herself. She did take most it which was refreshing; I'm used to having to help girls get a third of it down after explaining that simply sucking my tip wouldn't get me off within a reasonable time. That's better suited for other settings. In a moment like this I just want to bust a nut into a stomach in as little time as possible. And this babe was trying to do just that, so I definitely didn't mind giving her a hand on the back of her head.

I didn't cum much longer after I pulled her down till her lips were wrapped around my thick root. She pulled out to cough and make little retching noises. Still, she shut herself up by shoving my meat back down her throat as her spasms went on, which turned me on and brought me to my last eruption with her that night. She let most of my diminished wads go down her throat, but then pulled out till my head was by itself in her and filled up her mouth with a single wad. There was more, so it overflowed all over my crotch and then she disengaged with my cockhead so I showered her face and tits with the last two or three ropes of thick cum.

I saw her swallow a bit of what I had dumped inside her and then she came towards my face and kissed me deep and hard, transferring several ounces of cum into my own mouth. At first I protested, since I had never tasted my load, but then I relaxed again, enjoying the sweet taste of my creamy ejaculate. She gave my slumped cock one last full length suck, licked up the overflow that had dripped on my balls and abs, and came back up to kiss some more.

"I'm in love with your cock!" She excitedly said in between smooching my cum covered lips.

"That's good to hear, baby. But I have to go, my mom will be over soon," I explained. I couldn't get up since she was on top of me still. Once she groaned in protest from getting off of me I got up and helped her up on her sore legs, making more cum drip from her cored love cavern. Then I kissed her some more before slapping her tight ass and pointing towards the door into the house so she could get her things. She squeezed my softie on her way in and I groaned, hoping it wouldn't stiffen up. It didn't, and I followed that sexy, swaying ass into the house to see her out until our next wild encounter.

She grabbed her stuff and was about to bend over to put on her bottom when I came up from behind and grabbed those gorgeous tits I didn't get to play with enough, pressing her torso against my muscular one and thrusting my girthy, soft cock between her big ass cheeks.

"You're on the pill, right baby? I dumped a lot of very fertile semen very deep into you," I whispered into her ear.

"Yes, of course, my mom makes me 'cause she knows I'm a slut," she said giggling at either my muscles rippling against her bare back or at my question, or both. Either way, she made my dick twitch.

"Good. Your mom's right, and I'll make sure to take advantage of your slutty behavior each time I annihilate you with my huge cock," I said finally. I tweaked her nipples before getting away from her to get one last gasp for the night from her. Then she got dressed and left, blowing me a kiss before walking out the door.

Highly satisfied with myself, I showered again and threw myself on the queen sized bed my mother and I shared, waiting for her to get home while i watched some TV. She didn't get back before I fell asleep exhausted from her hardcore fucking I had just dealt out to the crazy hottie next door. I had no reason to dress, so I was laying there naked.

I was awaken by the deep pleasure that getting my big balls sucked always brings. I look down between my legs and see my dick is slowly but surely hardening and my mother is working hard to stimulate my testicles and get me horny. She could tell something was wrong.

"What happened to your world class erection? Did you beat it too hard in impatience?" My big tittied, sexy, 12.5-inch-cock-craving mother asked.

"Yeah, just a little too hard, but there's more in there for sure, I'm just so tired and I hadn't realized until I laid down," I explained, hoping my dick would pop an erection soon even after getting the best sex ever just an hour or two ago. My eyes immediately locked onto the huge melons on my mother's chest. I realized they weren't that much bigger than Roxanne's.

"Well your mother came home ready to make you cum deep inside me so you better have something left in here," she responded. She kept sucking my balls and I focused on the pleasure from that. It took longer than usual, but I eventually got rock hard and she sucked it down immediately. Once she got tired of that she got on all fours next to me and enticed me to fuck her hard. So I got up, slapped my heavy, somehow hard bone against her labia and pushed in.

To reinforce the fact that one doesn't fully get used to my size, my mother screamed at just having my head shoved into her. She was gripping the sheets and clenching them between her teeth in the deep tension I caused her. She still struggled to accommodate me even though I stretched her out every night for long periods of time.

I kept pushing in, knowing that she could get used to my size easily, until I hit bottom. Four inches were still hanging out of that tight pussy but I knew all it would take is a few hard thrusts to get deep in there. So I leaned forward on top of her, grabbed her tits, and began fucking her with long strokes but powerful thrusts, making her scream louder and grasp at my ass behind her to try to keep me inside her.

"FUCK!! OH BABY, YOU'RE SOOOOO LARGE!! OH DEAN OH FUUUUUCK!!" My mother hollered as I ground my curious cock head into her closed gates. I felt her cervix giving in to my strength as I fucked her hard but deliberately, and soon I slipped the rest of my length into her, grinding my hips against hers and basking in the feeling of her uterus collapsing on my huge cock. After this I eased on the strength of my thrusts but went faster, occasionally taking a break by thrusting in and letting her clamp down on me before pulling out of the spasming hole.

Along with almost overworking her vaginla muscles, I played with her awesome tits, squishing them with my hands, tweaking her nipples, and slapping them to see them jiggle. She loved it when I played with her tits like that and when I slipped a finger between her legs to play with her clit while I hammered her. So I alternated those two things along with my hard fucking, and before long she was mumbling incoherently, nearly limp in my arms in a state of continuous orgasm. And i was soon to join her in that.

I did fuck her for a while, since I didn't have lots of fresh cum begging to be released, and when i came it was most uneventful. It was four full shots of cloudy, not pearly white, semen and then some dribbles. Still, my gorgeous mother was panting my name and spasming in an intense orgasm. I pulled out my totally spent dick and slumped next to her. I fell asleep as she cuddled next to me and had highly sexual dreams of Roxanne and her awesome body. She rested her head right next to the hickey I had totally forgotten about; the only clue as to what had actually drained my nuts.

The next morning I woke up, once again, to my dick being wrapped in warm lips. I groggily pick me head up and lift my torso with my elbows to see my mother sucking and stroking my turgid morning bone. Overnight I recover quite quickly, so she was having no problems getting my dick to respond to her stimuli.

My mom loved getting my cock all slobbery and messy, so she was taking advantage of her gag reflex to pump out more sticky spit and mucous to cover my cock in. Once there was a thick layer of throat goo lathered on my rugged cock, she tit fucked me. And boy was it good!! Just knowing that she was priming my bone up for one of her tit fucks had my balls squirming and my rod throbbing. Soon enough she was done and my dick was slick and shiny with her throat slime. She got out of bed, her beautiful tits bouncing along with her step. Then she waited for me to get my hips and legs off the bed so she could properly fuck my dick with her chest melons. She kneeled between my legs, lifted her tits up high almost above my throbbing cock head, split her tits apart and dropped them down on my cock, letting them slap back together once my rod was between them. That by itself sent shocks that made it hard to breathe for a moment due to the intense pleasure.

I was a mess once she began bouncing her tits on my girthy tube steak, not being able to hold back loud groans and moans. Her jugs were immediately covered in the slime she had coated my cock with and the sloshing sounds of the tit fuck were messing with my head. Everytime she tit fucked me my dick got painfully hard and I felt a lot of pressure in my balls from them churning so much thick cream for her. My hips began humping her fast gliding breasts instinctively, and that only made me more stiff.

Eventually I was grinding back to her to hard that she stopped moving and let me tit fuck her. I stood up and slammed my hips against the underside of her soft titties swiftly in my crazy lust for her and she just moaned at me, her hands now just holding her tits together and mine placed above us against the wall to help keep my fast moving body upright.. I knew I wasn't going to last long as long as her tits were wrapped around my length, so I went as hard as I could to give her the face mask and skin moisturizer she was after. Not very long after that my rod began swelling, ready for powerful contractions. Mere seconds after she realized I was getting ready to orgasm, a loud, strained groan left me as a thick rope of thick cum escaped my rod and landed snaking all over her face. A second and third shot of equal magnitude covered up the rest of her face so that there was not a single spot where one would see skin. Her face was completely covered in my cum, and next were her huge tits. I pulled back so so my cock head was buried within her cleavage, and the next shot bubbled up between her tit flesh seemingly endlessly, since the break between shots was intelligible, until it began slowly fading along with my orgasm. She loved volcanoing my cock because it spread out the semen so nicely over her tits.

My cock slightly deflated after that, but stayed up as I watched my mom spread my seed all over her large breasts. She licked around her mouth, picking up the cum I had dumped on her while she looked lovingly up at me.

"Oh! I love you so much, son," she dreamily said, "and i know what you were up to last night. I see that hickey she left on you," she explained. Then I turned red realizing I had gotten caught, but shortly after not caring. I had a huge dick and a nice body - I'm for sure fucking someone else other than my mom!

"Yeah, don't get too offended, it's gonna happen more often now. I had a bit of an adventure last night, I just didn't want to tell you right then," I said. My dick flexed as I thought about Roxanne's ass.

"Oh Dean, I'm so proud of you for going out and fucking other people. This beast is a blessing to share! Just don't forget about your mama, my hunky baby," she sexily said, making my dick throb. Then she wrapped her lips around my cock head and began sucking in most of my length.

As I watched slack jawed at my mom sucking me off so sensually while her hands caressed her cum covered tits and her eyelashes were still heavy with semen, I realized one thing:

I could never forget my mom.