Unexpected Encounter

Story Info
An attractive coworker's wife lets her go to the seduction.
2.2k words
4.09
143.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A co-worker's wife comes in at a party with her hubby. She wears light black thigh highs, open toe heels with a black glossy touch, a thin, silver ankle band around her left ankle, loosely hung black silk one-piece barely on her shoulders, with her brunette hair done up with some strands naturally falling on the back of her neckline. It is apparent she wore her bra insider her dress, yet it is quite thin and lacy that both the bra's lacy texture and semi-erected nipples are lightly resembling on the surface of her thin garment.

And as my passionate, intense and lusty gaze follows her physique, movements, and expressions: lifting of her index and pinkie when she picks up a wine glass, and her playful nudge on the edge of the glass. Crossing of her legs, exposing her thighs up the level her thigh high's upper bands are slightly exposed... and a useless attempt to pull her skirt down while it rides back up immediately. Her toes intermittently rubbing each other as her ankle lightly bounce up and down with her heel hanging just on her toes. Occasional brushing of hair and touching of her neck with her long fingers down her neckline to her collarbones... and the middle point of her breasts. A very subtle movement of her tongue wetting her already moisture lips, parted slightly.

Added to this, even from a distance, I can see her breathing a little heavily after noticing my intense gaze on her, and stealing my gaze while biting her lower lip lightly. But the presence of her hubby keeps her next to her.

As the night deepens and the party gets wilder, most of them are drunk--including her hubby ... and finally she excuses herself for a restroom from her already-unconscious hubby's side. As she makes her way up the stairway, she looks at me briefly but turns her gaze instantly away from me, going up her way.

Unnoticeably, I follower her up the stairs ... already some couples are making out in the hallways, not looking up from the act of mischievousness they are engaged in. I see a glimpse of her movement going into the restroom located in the master bedroom of the host, who is also quite merry and drunken and occupied with some silly conversations in the downstairs couches.

I go in to the bedroom, sensing her presence in the bathroom across the bed, and lock the bedroom door behind us. It is a daring movement ... what if she refuses me? What if one of her acquaintances begins to look for her while we are here together? But her beauty and presence totally intoxicates my reasoning and initiates a desire driven act from the deep down my heart.

Now, I hear her flushing the toilet as I approach the slightly unclosed bathroom door, unbuttoning my shirt, revealing my well-defined chest. There she is just fixing her underwear ... she is wearing a tiny black silk thong, barely covering her front .... and pulls her skirt down, leaning toward the mirror, fixing her lip lines.

I open the door and step into the bathroom, my body right behind her ... our eyes meet through the mirror, both facing front. She seems instantly frozen and shocked, not making any movement... .yet her eyes change from a state of being shocked to expectant desire .. .and then she inhales a short, gulping gasp.

This is a sign enough for me to throw my arm around her thin waist, pulling her hips toward my bulged front, and the other hand sliding under her right arm, gently yet firmly squeezing her right breast over her garment ...feeling her nipple erecting even harder under my pressing palm.

A weak protest of "no" comes out of her opened lips, yet I feel her grinding herself rhythmically on the huge bulge of my pants, as my two hands already uncovered her gorgeous, white breasts with pink nipples, protruding so hard ... as if they would be popped if touched. My lips and tongue are already heavy on her neckline and the backline down to her bare shoulder. Her dress fell down to her waist level, while its bottom portion in the back area is rubbed up to the top of her now exposed white hips. Her bras have a snap in the front middle, opened now, hanging loosely by arms supporting her upper body by leaning on the sink slightly.

No ... this is insa ... ahhh. As she makes another protest and tries to deny what her body passionately reacts to, my right hand, gliding down her flat stomach over the front of her thong, my middle and ring fingers smoothly follow through the thin line of the silk thong, locating her wet spot. She cannot even finish the word, insane. We can't do this ... I am marri ... huhgh. As she tries to attempt another verbal protest, my experienced fingers pulls the thin portion of her thong's bottom to the side, and dips a half of my middle finger into her wetness. And no, she cannot even finish the word, married, this time.

Using my other hand, I pull down her thong from the top of her hips. There is a slight protest of her hips, wiggling, but as her body instantly reciprocates with my fingers applying intricate techniques to her clit and wet pussy, she is actually helping herself out by her thong is pull down to the bottom of the hips. Then I switch the hand, using my left, gliding into her wet middle portion where my right hand fingers are working on and continues the stimulation. And my right hand pulls the front portion of her thong down to the middle of her thigh.

The view is even more erotic at this point. Her bare white hips, exposed with a slight openness, her lacy black thong tucked in the middle of her beautiful thighs covered with elegant black thigh highs, her thin black garment down on the bathroom floor, loosely wrapped around her feet, partly stepped on by her bare left feet, which was on its toes, balancing her right feet still with a heel on, her arched back with a lot of her brunette hair strands fallen down. In the mirror, her head is tilted to the left side, eyes half closed, glittering lips wide opened, and her breasts are protruded out to the front, fully exposed.

As I turn her around, her bras fall down to the floor as well, she stands in front of her hubby's co-worker, violating her lustfully, fully exposed body except for her thigh highs on her legs. But this time, there is no resistance. My lips rush to hers, and my tongue immediately finds its way into her mouth ... her tongue entangles with mine passionately. She wraps her arms around my neck, and pulls down my shirt. While I hurriedly unbuckles my belt, letting my pants and under garment fall down by her dress, our thighs also entangles rubbing each other's erogenous zones with the upper portions of each other's thighs. My chest is pressed by her breasts, and our breaths are lustfully mixed in each other's mouth. The texture feeling of her thigh high, rubbing my cock, is absolutely heavenly, and she desperately rubs her wet pussy on my right thigh, lined and developed by an intense muscular exercise.

I pull her toward me, moving ourselves all the way to the bed and as we fall together on the bed, her hair is completely undone. I pose myself on top of her, still kissing passionately, and spread her legs apart and ... slowly ease my hardened cock into her wet pussy. She begins to moan ... and as I further enter her deeper, she wraps her stocking legs around my waist. And I ease my 9 inches completely in her as her pussy is amazingly tightened, wrapped around it.

She begins to pant heavily, making continuous erotic moans, occasional cries, her mouth wide opened as I begins to pump her pussy with my thick rod. At each deep penetration, I feel a new wave of wetness, juicing out of her pussy, and at each light penetration, her moaning becomes heavier.

I push her thighs even wider apart and push them up, exposing her bottom completely to my view... she seems to be even more excited by that. Her thigh highs' black laces make a delicate contrast with the uncovered portions of her white upper thighs, leading up to her well-trimmed pussy. And on her left ankle, a thin silver strap glitters dimly by the toned down room light, and on her right ankle, her soaked wet black silk thong still hanging. Visual images added up by audible excitement, makes me even more vigorous.... and I begin to thrust into her harder and harder. And at each rate, her body becomes stiffer and her back arched even more intensely. Her hips so perfectly bangs down to the root of my 9 inches ... so tight and so eager.

Oh, no... oh, god ... ahhhh ... ahhh ... harder ... harder ... she cries. And the room is echoed with a noise of her heavy breath and a sound of thudding, wet poundings of hard penetration of my cock into her wetness. Soon as I feel her entire body shivers with overwhelming orgasms ... a series of orgasms, rushing over her entire being from the toe end to the head top, I burst my cum into her wetness, totally losing controls. She feels a warm liquid bursting within her, and another wave of orgasm overwhelms her.

I collapse on top of her ... our mouths an inch away from each other, still breathing heavily at each other's face. Our body covered with sweats. Her face is so beautiful. So erotically beautiful, it is. And my cock hardens again as a new plan begins to form in my mind.

I go to the top of her, my knees under her armpits... her hands on top of her. My left hand begins to masturbate my hard cock, circumcised, vain protruding around, glittering with the mixture of her cum and mine. And my cock's head is pointing toward her breasts and face. My right hand is massaging gently of her abused clit and pussy.

As I begin to work on it, it becomes clear to her what I am up to. Her eyes become wondering, shocked... but soon filled with wanton desire of lust. My cock becomes redder and bigger with my intense movement up and down, and she begins to open her mouth, wantonly. Not long after, I shoot another huge load of white wads toward her face. It bursts out over her breasts, her face, into her mouth, over her lips and tongue and her eyes. Her pussy becomes even wetter as her bottom reacts desperately to my moving hand, and she gasps with excitement again.

Then, I ease down my cock into her mouth... let her suck it for a while, holding down her head toward my cock, thrusting it gently into her warm mouth. She begins to suck it so hard... her tongue moves so delicately, her lips tight around... I begin to shoot another round of cum, this time directly into her mouth and throat. I cum so much ... even heavier than the other two, it fills up all her mouth. She could not hold it all, and begins to pull her head away from my cock. But this time, I force my cock even deeper into her mouth, all the way back to her throat, holding her head tight, giving her but a choice to swallow most of it... only some portion of white cum are drooling down the side opening of her lips. That could not be helped anyway. It made her look even more erotic … even sluttish. Moaning heavily, she swallows it... and sucks it hard.

As I pull my cock out of her mouth, she desperately kisses the head of my cock as if she want some more. We eye each other... and kiss deeply.

We both know that we breached a line we should not have breached. But also known is that there is no way we can break away from this lustful encounter.

Realising the time we spent, she hurriedly picks up her garments from the floor, goes into the restroom and cleanses herself. And I dress up quickly, and check the outside. They are still talking and still so drunk. About an hour has passed, and no one notices our absence. Her husband fast asleep on the couch.

She comes down later, people asking her where she's been. She just says that she lied down on the bed upstairs and took a little nap. No one questions her anymore. It often happens. And she looks at me ... meaningfully.

A few minutes later, as I was drinking water in the kitchen, she carefully comes to my side and places a thin garment in my hand. It was her thong, still wet from our encounter up there.

You are bad, she says with an awkward smile. A pause. Let's meet again, I say. When? And she looks around to see no one's around. Tomorrow. I know where you live. She nods. After my hubby leaves, ok? A little smile. And we quickly kiss ... our tongues meet instantly and depart. An abrupt separation.

She walks away to her hubby's side again. She turns herhead back again toward me ... We will meet again tomorrow. Another day of lust and passion waits.