Unexpected Encounter

Story Info
A man abroad meets a cuckold's wife.
6.6k words
4.33
110.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minding his own business, Alec Aubrey was sat with his laptop on his knee making use of the bar's free wi-fi facility. It was an excellent way to keep up to date with news, sport and investments back home. Spain was no longer a backwater, but still, the internet saved waiting for a newspaper the next day, and his apartment didn't have a satellite TV. He was a regular visitor to this particular seaside town in Andalucia, and the internet was one of the reasons why.

He had just ordered a second coffee, when he briefly looked up to see a couple come through the double glass doors in front of his comfortable leather sofa. The man was a non-descript sort of fellow, and Alec paid him little attention. The man's wife –he'd immediately spotted the ring- was much more interesting. About 40 or 41, she had a body many women ten years younger would dream about. As she walked through the bar her brown hair bounced over her shoulders and her breasts moved freely behind the material of her 'T' shirt. As most men do, he considered her and thought, 'yeah, I would'. Her behind amply filled her jeans, he saw as she turned around looking for a seat. He thought perhaps she wasn't wearing a bra, as her breasts were moving so freely against her top.

The bar was busy, and as he sat watching them he realised that he was sitting in the only area where there was free seating. The sofa he was sitting on was across a coffee table from an identical twin. They both looked and their gaze settled on his table.


"Do you mind if we sit here?" The man asked.

"No not at all. Please do." He replied. This would give him a good opportunity to admire this very attractive woman. She wasn't classically beautiful, but she had an air of sexual confidence about her that he was immediately attracted to. Perhaps it was her confident eye contact and purposeful manner; perhaps it was the absence of a bra. He liked that very much. Very few men wouldn't spot that she wasn't wearing one, and he suspected she knew that.

The couple sat down, and the waitress soon approached to take their order. It was by no means unusual to see other Britons in the bar, or indeed in the town. It was increasingly popular with ex-pats and independent travellers alike and the town had managed to avoid the package tour crowd; it didn't have many large hotels. Neither party was the least surprised to engage with each other in English without trying any other language first. You just knew.

"Una cerveza para mí, y un vino rojo para mi esposa." The man ordered. Confirmed, it was his wife. Using Spanish to the waitress was probably unnecessary, as Alec was almost certain she was English, but he understood why he'd done it. If the waitress was Spanish, she would respect an English person who'd taken the time to try and speak her language. So many came and just assumed that the natives would speak English that it could be insulting.

As their drinks were being prepared Alec turned back to his coffee and browsing, he soon forgot about the couple across the way as he mulled over the merits, or otherwise, of various technology stocks he was considering. The market had been good to him, and it was as a direct result that he was able to spend so much time in Spain, and the time he spent there could be productive as well.

His peripheral hearing wasn't completely inactive however, and he could, in those spaces of the mind reserved for such things pick out the tenor of the conversation his new companions were having. She was talking, quite privately and closely with her husband. They seemed to be talking about some aspect of their relationship. The conversation went back and forward between them. No edge to it; no rancour. Jus a straightforward discussion between tow people on the same wavelength.

Once the snippet "…but, I just need to be used, I want it, you want it…" had entered his conscious alarm bells went off in his mind and he tuned in directly. In the interest of not stemming the flow, however, he maintained his attention outwardly on the computer. The occasional click of a mouse button to completed the deception.

"It's been a while now: you know I like to be used, and you know that you like to know I've been used by another man. It's been 6 months since that night in London." She was keeping her voice low, and in the background hubbub it was hard to pick it out, but the more she said the more he was able to filter out the noise.

"I do; when I was sat in the bar of the hotel, I was so aroused, knowing you were having another man. It drives me to distraction. It's been a while though; I take it you getting the urge?"

"Getting the urge, I have the urge, desperately. We've been here a week and we've made love plenty, but I need that fuck."

Alec's attention was absolutely focussed now. A natural and instinctive investor, here was a prospect worth research.

Another round of drinks was ordered, and he took the opportunity while the waitress was taking the couple's order to get himself a gin & tonic. The sun was, after all, over the yardarm. He'd no worries about driving, and a little Dutch courage would perhaps be required.

"What do you want this time?" The husband asked. Had this happened more than once previously then, mused Alec?

"Hmm, this time. Hmm." She was thinking hard. Her bottom lip tucked under her front teeth. "I want to be told. I want to be told where to be, what to wear, what to do. I don't want to make any decisions; I just want to be used. I want to be some man's filth to abuse and discard. God, I'm turned on just thinking about it. I need it so badly."

The husband was plainly aroused. "I see. Used, eh? I only have one request. I want to see you immediately afterwards. No dressing, no washing, nothing. I just want to see you fully used. " They were rising to each other's bait now. Their voices weren't quite as low as they had been, but they were still restrained enough for no one else in the bar to have heard. He had heard though. Oh yes, he'd heard. But how did he move that one step forward to engage them. He wanted her, and he knew he could give her what she needed.

"Will you watch?" She asked her husband. "No, never, I don't want to. I want to nearby but unable to see or hear. My mind plays it all out for me. You can tell me afterwards, describe in detail what he's done to you. Nothing ever makes me cum harder.

Alec's gin had gone, and his laptop battery was running low. He closed the lid and looked up for the waitress. The service was good and he caught her eye straightaway. The couple's glasses were emptying too. This was his opportunity. The waitress arrived.


"A gin & tonic please. Would you care to join me in a drink? Your glasses are running dry?" He had made his move; they looked somewhat surprised and looked questioningly at each other. The pause was only momentary however.

"That's very kind thank you." And to the waitress, "dos más, por favor."

The ice was broken now; decisive action was called for, but in the right way. "My battery is running low and I've had enough for one day. Are you regular visitors?"

"Well, it's the first time we've been in this particular bar, but we've been to the town several times before. We like it very much. It feels like a bit of secret, a hidden treasure. It doesn't have the crowds of Marbella or Torremolinos. What about you?" Asked the husband. She still hadn't spoken to him.

"I come to town quite often. I have an apartment on the beach, and with the development of the internet I can work as easily here as at home. As for the bar, I like it I come here quite often. It has a good atmosphere, and it's very definitely not 'Brit's abroad'."

"No indeed." She said. There, the ice broken with the maiden. They passed the time of day some more. The drinks arrived. They downed them fairly quickly, and the husband, obviously wanting to reciprocate, ordered more. As the last of these drinks were being downed, perhaps despite himself, Alec plunged in.

"Look, I've not been entirely candid. I was listening to your conversation. And, unless I've completely misread the situation I think I can help. I want to help," he said, staring her in the eye.

"What do you mean listening? What do you think you heard?" This was her. Quite sharp, she was on the front foot, and suddenly he was on the back foot. "You, ahem, have some needs? Some needs you want fulfilling?"

She looked intensely at her husband. He replied after a nerve wracking pause. "Yes, yes she does. We hadn't intended to be overheard, and you've taken us entirely by surprise. But as we have, perhaps it's, maybe, cut out the middle-man. So to speak." He looked very embarrassed and he fired a questioning look at her. She nodded. It was barely perceptible, but it was a nod.

Alec stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom. I want to help. I can give you what you need. Let me know when I get back. If the answer is no, fine. I'll leave. It never happened. If the answer is yes, then we'll take it from there." He stood up and walked off to the bathroom. He could sense and electricity of atmosphere crackling between them and him.

He took his time in the bathroom. Truth to tell, without the gin, he'd have been a trembling wreck. The opportunity was too good though. An attractive woman, a willing partner – a wanting partner, and a husband seemingly needing to have his wife fulfilled. It was an opportunity that did not come along very often at all. He couldn't quite believe that he'd had the nerve to make such a bold move. It wasn't much like him at all. Bold in the market, sure, but never so bold in matters of love or sex.

He mulled around in the bathroom for a good ten minutes. Long enough for them to be long gone, if he'd scared them to death. Long enough for him to know they were interested if they were still there. He left the room and walked back across the bar. As he rounded the final corner, he saw that they were still there – a good sign surely? He sat down working very hard not to tremble.

Without quite looking him in the eye, the husband said, "er, yes. We want your help."

This was it – he now had to play his part. Looking at her: "if I understood your desires correctly, then you should leave your husband and me to make the arrangements."

She looked at her husband and said, "I'll be back at the apartment." He nodded and she stood up. He touched her hand as she left. She never looked back; just walked out of the door she came in, and turned left out of sight.

"To business then…" Said the husband.

"Indeed. This is quite awkward, I have to stress that this is something I don't do very often, well never. Your wife is an extraordinarily sexy woman and I am very aroused at the thought of having her. Now, as I read the situation she wants to be, ahem, 'used'. Are you comfortable with that?"

"Yes. I love it. I live for the aftermath, when I find out what she's done and how she's done it. It gives me the greatest pleasure."

"Good. What are the taboos?"

"No violence. Certainly no violence, and no aftermath. No attempts at involvement. You don't know who we are, and we don't know who you are. Let's keep it that way." Alec nodded. "Other than that, she's an adventurous woman who will make it clear if you overstep the mark."

"OK. Violence is out of the question, completely. No 'afters'. I absolutely agree. Here are the instructions then. I will see her in your apartment, so I'll need the address. It's 5pm now, so I'll be there at 9. This will give her time to get ready, and get the items she'll need. Plainly she wants to be at the mercy of my whims?" A nod in the affirmative. "So I may as well make the most, and have some of my fantasies fulfilled."

"Yes indeed. From my point of view that would very much add to the experience. Name them, if we can organise them we will."

"Nothing too complicated or bizarre. She is to be waiting for me wearing black stockings. I like them the darker the better. Not hold-ups; a black suspender belt. She should be wearing and black high-heeled shoes. Nothing else: not another stitch on her. She should, if she hasn't already, trim her bush to a narrow line above her clit. I don't like a hairy pussy. Her labia must be bare, and no hair around her anus." He wanted to know f this was available to him. "Clear so far?"

"Yes, there's more?"

"Yes. She should have lubricant and some sex toys. Do you have any with you?"

"Yes – we never pack them in the hand luggage." He laughed. Alec smiled.

"What do you have?" Well all she's brought is a normal vibrator. She has more at home, but well…"

"Have you seen the sex-shop in town?"

"Oh yes, indeed." The husband was plainly aroused by this, and eager to find out more. "What do you want from there?"

"Get a butt-plug," the husband's eyes widened "and a large dildo. She must choose the size, but it must be larger than anything she owns."

"That could be difficult but we'll see what we can do."

"How do you want me to leave her?"

"Just leave her as you've done with her. I'd like you to call me when you've done so I can find her soon after."

"Then I'll need a number to contact you on when I've left. Make sure there is wine in the place and that she is as relaxed as can be before you leave. Do you want to know what I plan for her?"

"No, no. I enjoy finding out from her afterwards."

"Fine. One last thing. You have a dining table in your apartment?"

"Yes."

"Then, at nine, the door should be unlocked so I can enter, and she must be bent over the table, her legs open and waiting for me."

"Fine, yes, absolutely. I will be in the bar downstairs. They are open until 2am. Will that be enough time?"

"Yes, I'll call you when I've done with her."

"Fine. You'll need to get on. I'll speak with you afterwards."

He gathered his laptop together, slid it in its case and walked over to the bar and settled his bill. He left a good tip.

Shortly before nine, armed with the address, and astonished at his boldness, he was walking along the line of bars at the back of the beach. He half suspected to find the whole deal off, the doors locked and the lights out, but as he passed the bar below the address he had been given, he could see the husband sat at a table alone. They acknowledged each other with a nod. He carried on walking and entered the lobby of the apartments. The outer door had been left so that it appeared locked but was in fact ajar. The husband had thought of everything it seemed. Apartment 3B. Third floor. The top. He'd take the lift so that she might know he was coming and be ready for him. He could feel his passion rising in obvious ways. This could be one hell of an adventure.


The doors parted and ahead, in the tiled and mirrored foyer he could see just two doors, A and B. B was slightly open. Good. This is it then. His heart was pumping. He walked over and pushed the door gently, it swung open easily to reveal a plush and large hallway that was well decorated and expensively furnished. He pushed the door to behind him and locked the bolt. Several doors, which were closed, lead off the hall. At the far end was a corridor running off at 90 degrees. He heard a slight shuffle from that direction.

Rounding the corner he could see that the corridor opened up into the main living area. The kitchen was to one side and large living a dining room opening on to a large balcony ahead. This was the penthouse. Plainly money was not a problem here.

There she was, absolutely as instructed. She had her back to him. She was bent over that table. The stockings flattered her legs tremendously and the heels gave them great shape. He could see her lips between her legs. He pussy was completely bare as he had instructed. From this distance there wasn't a hint of stubble. She wanted this badly, he knew it now. Along side her on the table were the items he had requested. Plenty of lubricant. The toys: an entirely standard vibrator, a moderately large butt-plug, and a black dildo, massive. Ten inches long and four around. If she took this she was game.

He stood for a few seconds taking all this in and admiring her. He wanted to see her tits, but they could wait. He suspected she was expecting his cock driven hard and straight into her. He could have, he was ready, but he wanted her off guard a little. He dropped to his knees and buried his tongue in her pussy. Her breath caught – she wasn't expecting it. She was wet – dripping in fact. Plainly not long out of the bath she tasted fantastic.

He withdrew his tongue from her and flicked it around her clit. Moving it slowly from side to side and across her labia too. She was breathing heavily now, plainly enjoying this sensation. He was on his knees on a tiled floor and he couldn't stay like this for long, so backed away and stood up. He reached down under her arse and pushed two fingers, quite roughly, into her pussy. She pushed back. With his other hand he pulled her shoulders from the table and pulled her head up towards his. She twisted to meet him and he plunged his tongue into her mouth: making her taste her own cunt.

Her tits were exposed to him now and he took one in his hand. It wasn't large and beginning to show a hint of droop, but it was soft with large hard nipples. He took his fingers from inside her pussy and turned her round, still kissing her, groping her tit hard. Eventually he broke away from her stood back to admire her fine, sexy body.

Her stockings were very dark, almost opaque. They had a deep lacy top which he admired very much. He suspender belt was simple and plain. A belt with triangles of material leading down to the suspenders themselves. The straps ran down the front and side of each thigh. The stockings were quite high finishing almost at the top of her legs, beautifully shaping the curve of her behind. The heels were quite high and spiked. A strap around the ankle was a touch he liked.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.

"Oh, yes. Did you have to buy the stockings?"

"Yes. It was a hell of a run-around getting everything ready. But they feel fantastic; I feel like a want to be fucked in them. Will you fuck me?"

She was much more forward than he imagined, he liked it. "Oh yes. I'll fuck your cunt, I'll fuck your mouth and I'll fuck your arse." Her eyes widened but she didn't demur. "Do you like it behind?"

"Not often. Sometimes I hate it. Sometimes it blows my mind. Most times when I want it in the arse I fuck myself alone. I want my arse fucking, tonight. I want my cunt filling, I want my mouth fucking and want to be left covered in your cum."

"Well then, let me undress. While I do so, take that vibrator and fill your pussy with it." He said pointing at the device on the table. She opened the lube first and smeared some over its head. Then she opened her legs and drove it straight up he pussy. She breathed deeply, her eyes closed slightly and she started to fuck herself, as she was stood there in front of him.

He opened his shirt and then his trousers, letting both fall to the floor. His erection was poking well over his briefs. He could see her looking at it. It wasn't the biggest in the world, but it would do. He pushed his briefs down and let his cock swing free. It was hard. As hard as it had been in a while, and he relished the though of using it on her.

She was fucking away quite quickly. "Keep fucking yourself, but squat down and take my cock in your mouth. I love the sight of a woman in that position, her cunt and arse wide open." She did as instructed and once settled reached up with her free hand and took his cock in her mouth. God, that was good. It was all he could do not to cum then and there. She was an expert. Her tongue was everywhere at once. The vibrator was flashing in and out of her pussy, she was transported. He took hold of his cock and began wanking it into her mouth. She relished this and fucked herself harder. He was holding the back of her head and starting to fuck her mouth quite deeply. Then she was cumming, soft sobs from her cock-filled mouth. He legs collapsing under her. All of a sudden she was sat on her bare arse on the cold tile floor. He juices leaving a smear across the floor. His cock was stiff and proud in front of him.

12