Unexpected Encounter

Story Info
A packed train and two horny people.
1.5k words
4.37
59.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia hated the fact she was late finishing work, it meant an hour's journey on what she called "the sardine tin". She normally finished at 4pm, the underground was still busy but she always managed to grab a seat. Now it was 5.15, she was being sucked along with the throng of people all heading for Liverpool street station.

Sylvia was 44, had been married 24 years with 2 boys both over 21.

Life had become boring; social life wasn't very good and as for her sex life well forget it. Her husband Richard hadn't noticed her like that in 5 years; in fact looking back it was always her that initiated their love making, even that was nothing to write home about. Always the same position, same 5 minutes of foreplay, if the whole thing lasted 10 minutes she considered herself lucky.

She always wanted to try other things but was worried what Richard might think. So she just went with the flow but now it seemed the flow had been turned off!

Work wasn't much better, she worked in the accounts department for an international insurance agent. Her career had taken the same path as her marriage, as she termed the phrase "same shit different day".

Sylvia was in good shape, the sort of hour glass figure that most men drool over, maybe her hips had expanded slightly but it only seemed to enhance her figure and at 5' 9" she could add a few pounds without worrying too much. She didn't work out but was always pottering in the garden, which managed to keep her in nicely shape.

It was the middle of July; Sylvia had changed out of her business suit and put her summer dress on, that way she could pop it into the dry cleaners when she arrived at Ongar. When she finally reached the platform for the central line train, it was as she had expected, crammed full of rush hour commuters, the first train came and went without her managing to squeeze on

When the next arrived, she didn't even feel her feet move as she was swept on to the train, everyone jostling for position. Sylvia managed to get to the other side of the tube, standing in front of a young guy of about 25, at least on this side she wouldn't have to keep moving when they arrived at a stop, because the doors only opened on the other side for the rest of her journey. There hardly seemed enough room to breath. The train started pulling out of the station, with the usual rocking motion.

Sylvia was crushed against the young man behind her, she couldn't swear it but she was sure she could feel the outline of the man's cock pushing against her backside, as the train rocked merrily along, she felt it grow larger and nestle itself between her buttocks, then she had no doubt what it was she had nowhere to move and just resigned herself to have the intruding object there until the train emptied out a little. She didn't for one minute think it was done purposely; she just presumed he was a typical young guy maybe thinking of what he would do to his girlfriend when he got home! "Lucky girlfriend" she thought.

They went through 3 stations and nothing changed except Sylvia was starting to get wet, as the guys cock was gentle rocking up and down her arse crack it was sending tingling messages directly between her legs and horror hit her mind that she was getting sexually aroused by someone as young as her son. She could actually smell her arousal and wondered if anyone else could.

The train pulled into the next station and seemed to gain a bit more space, not a lot just an inch or two. She felt the guy behind her move slightly and could no longer feel the prominent bulge pushing into her, she breathed a sigh of relief but also felt a little sad, after all it was the nearest she got to any kind of sex in a long time and boy had she missed that.

Deep down she wished the guy had become turned on by her backside pushing against him. No sooner had the thought escaped her imagination, she felt something brush along the cheek of her bum and knew instantly it was his finger tips It sent a shiver right between her legs and she felt sure her juice were beginning to trickle down the inside of her thigh, she clutched her business suit to her stomach, hoping maybe that would filter the scent of her arousal.

She felt his finger tips trace along her panty line but in a way that felt natural with the train movement, she carried on thinking it was an accident until she felt the palm of his hand cup her left buttock, she thought she would orgasm right then. Subconsciously she pushed against his palm and the young man got bolder, sliding his palm down the outside of her leg, stopping at the hem of her summer dress.

When his finger tips touched her bare flesh, Sylvia's whole body shuddered, she scanned all around the carriage to see if anyone noticed but they were all either engrossed in their books, newspaper or nodding along to their mp3 players. The stranger's fingers crept slowly up the inside of her thigh. Sylvia inched her legs apart to give the stranger an unobstructed path until he reached the edge of her underwear. she knew he could feel how wet her panties were. slowly he started running his index finger along her panties pushing the material into her wet folds. Sylvia thought she was going to faint with desire, she had to muster all her willpower not to scream out YES!

So much was going through Sylvia's mind as her invisible lover slowly penetrated her wet folds, his fingertip expertly tracing up and down her lips, when he rolled her clit with his thumb and forefinger, she thought her legs would give way. She was biting down on her bottom lip, eyes tight shut as she could feel his fingers doing their magic. Neither of them even noticed as the train pulled in and out of the stops. Next she felt him lift her skirt clear of her backside, with his other hand he, pulled her sodden panties to one side. He pushed two fingers inside her, what he did next she couldn't believe, he pulled his two soaked fingers out of her dripping flesh and started rubbing them around her anus, nobody had ever touched her there but she didn't want him to stop.

The way she felt right now she would let him do anything to her; all common sense had long gone. She felt him gently probing her anus and she started to push back on his finger, feeling it slowly inch its way into her virgin arse and then it was gone, she felt annoyed, upset, empty, she wanted him to push it back in.

Sylvia felt him fumbling around behind her, and then she felt his hand on hers as he gently pulled her hand behind her back, her fingers touched his cock and she could feel the moisture on the tip of his cock! Sylvia slid her fingers gently down the length of his cock, marvelling at the size of it and how hot it felt then she had to grip back onto the handrail as the train gave a slight shudder. As soon as she grabbed the handrail, Sylvia felt his cock nudge between her cheeks.

"Oh my god" screamed through her mind, He was going to fuck her there and then on a packed commuter train and she wanted it, yearned for it... My god she thought, I've turned into a slut, her I am letting a stranger fuck me on a tube train. As he edged inside her she had to stifle a moan. Inch by inch he slowly pushed inside her. Sylvia thought he would never stop filling her wet juicy hole. When she felt his balls push against her arse she started Cumming. She felt his cock grow immense and knew he was pumping his seed into her. They stayed locked together until he went limp and slid from between her lips. She felt him pull her panties back into place and her dress fall back covering her arse. When the train pulled into the next station, he whispered "thank you" into her ear and pushed passed and got off the train. Sylvia was still busy coming down from her orgasm to even catch a glimpse of her secret lover.

She arrived home still in a daze, opened her handbag for her keys and noticed a business card, that she knew wasn't there before. A smile came to her face and a tingle between her legs, as she pondered not if but when she would call...