Unexpected Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

"For later." I replied, walking toward her. In that position I could see the crotch of her panties peeking out between her beautiful legs. I knelt behind her and buried my face in her warmth, nuzzling the heat of her loins. "Oh... my.. God..." I whispered hoarsely.

"It's Elaine!" she giggled, wriggling her hips. Then she gently pulled herself away and sat at the edge of the bed. "Want me?" she asked, a glint in her eyes.

Rather than answering, I began to unbutton my shirt; but was interrupted when she reached out and pulled me closer. "Allow me sir." she whispered, her fingers making quick work of the buttons before moving lower to unfasten my khakis. Then her hands took the shirt off and dropped the pants, which I stepped out of. "We can leave these for later." she said, snapping the waistband of my boxers before her fingers again grazed my cock.

I picked her up and took her place on the bed, smiling up at her beautiful face. "My turn." I said, unfastening the buttons on her blouse and finding the zipper on her short skirt. My hands pushed aside the flimsy blouse as I moved my face to her chest, gently teasing her nipples through the lace cups before unclasping the garment to allow them freedom. "Oh goodness, these are beautiful lady." I whispered, kissing each nipple one more time without the bra. Then I pulled the blouse and bra from her body and tugged her skirt down over her knees.

Elaine anticipated correctly, and turned around without losing contact with my hands. "Up close and personal, as requested sir." she said, bending forward to push her gorgeous ass closer to my face. She laughed softly, jiggling her fabulous rear. "I hope you're not disappointed!" she added.

(Elaine adds...)

I never felt so naughty and so aroused before! I can feel my clit throbbing and feel myself very wet. Wondering if i should end this madness with my husband Joe in the back of my mind but at the same time i also wanted to enjoy and savor this feeling of pure lust. Knowing what was about to happen was taboo and so wrong perhaps even added to my excitement ..... with that thought i simply bent down and raised my rear, teasing him.

I grasped her hips, twisting her around and laying her down on the bed. Without thinking and with no hesitation I positioned her flat on her belly on the bed, her head resting on the pillows with her long dark curls flowing over her shoulders and back. She moaned softly when my fingers began massaging her neck. I straddled her hips for better leverage and worked my hands down each arm, tugging on each slender finger before returning to her back. I worked my magic fingers down her spine, spreading the motion toward her sides. Her little mewls of pleasure were music, the first movement of the evenings symphony.

My fingers carefully avoided her cheeks and the sensitive flesh between her legs and I kneaded my way down one thigh to that knee, leaning forward to plant a little nibble behind it. Then her calf got the treatment as I approached what I had found to be one of the most sensitive erogenous zones – her foot. My fingers pressed hard on the arch, bringing a more intense moan from deep inside her. I kissed her heel, then traced my tongue along the edge of her foot until I took the first toe into my mouth. Her body trembled with each toe, my fingers tracing her calves up to the back of her knees. I moved to the other foot and gave it the same treatment, kissing the heel and tracing the side to her toes. Again her body trembled with each toe, her moans growing more intense. I worked my way up her other calf to the knee, again planting a wet kiss in that sensitive area before kneading the flesh of her thigh.

This time I didn't avoid her cheeks, nor the heat of her crotch. My fingers deftly peeled aside the crotch of her panties and began gently teasing the soft folds while my lips and tongue covered her buttocks with kisses and licks. Her pussy was so wet by this time, the first finger slipped inside with ease. "Ohgawdddd..." she moaned softly, her hips writhing slowly against my finger. With the other hand I tugged the thong from between her cheeks to reveal her little pink rosebud, and teased at the little opening with my tongue. That sent shivers through her entire body, and I slipped a second finger into the wet heat of her cunt. "Ohhhhhh... yesssss.... Ahhh........ I love it...." Elaine moaned, her hips pushing upward. I dipped my head down and plunged my tongue into her pussy, my nose pressing against her little ring. I could feel the quivering of her sweet body; but this wasn't going to end this way.

I slowly pulled away, trailing my tongue down the inside her thigh as her body tried to trap my head against her crotch. I gave her butt an affectionate slap and tugged her panties down and over her feet. "Other side honey." I told her, grasping her hips and rolling her onto her back.

She ended up with her legs parted wide, a big grin on her face. "Okay." she giggled. I shook my head at her.

"You are such a hot little wench." I told her.

"And you wouldn't have it any other way, I'll bet." Elaine replied, squirming her backside against the sheets.

"No, I wouldn't." I said, kneeling down to suck each nipple into my mouth until they were hard, rolling them in my mouth with my tongue. "You are just delicious honey." I said. "But we are in the middle of a massage." I added, pushing her legs together with my knees as I straddled her hips again. She reached down and slipped her fingers inside my fly, lightly stroking my erection as she looked into my eyes. I pulled my hips back and gave her a scowl. "You just wait young lady." I scolded, laughing loudly.

"Awwww.... Do I have to?" she asked.

"Yes." I said. My fingers worked their magic on her neck and shoulders and she closed her eyes. Again I worked the lithe flesh of her arms before tracing the edges of her breasts, watching the nipples get even stiffer without touching them. Again the soft mewls of passion escaped her throat as I worked my hands down her sides and over her belly. I leaned forward and followed the path of my fingers, this time using my lips and tongue. Her moans began to sound more like squeals as I got close to the little mound just above her pleasure center. I lifted one knee and slipped it between hers, letting her legs part slightly. Then I moved the other one and watched as the pink folds came into view. Kneeling between her legs I slipped my fingers behind her knees and pulled them upward, then traced her inner thighs with my tongue, teasing at the sensitive flesh of her pussy. "Mmmmmm..." I moaned with my mouth just above her sex.

"Ohgawdddd.... Please.... Don't tease me...." Elaine begged. Then she reached her hands behind my head and pulled my face into the open maw of her cunt. Once there she used her hands to pull her knees back against her chest, splaying the plane of her cunt and ass wide for my exploration. I didn't... couldn't disappoint her, my tongue twirling around her clit while my index finger slipped inside and pulled back to find her spot. For a good forty minutes I made sweet oral love to her delicious pussy, eventually sliding a well-lubricated finger into the puckered ring of her anus. I sensed when she was about to cum at least a half-dozen times, slowing the pace to hold her just short of her climax each time. Quite suddenly the clenching of her sphincter said this was going to be it, and I hung on as my sweet friend began bucking her hips up against my face, her snug little butt squeezing at my finger.

"OhGAWDDDD....OHMYGAWDDD...OH....MY...FUCKING....GAWDDD!" she howled, her pussy gushing it's sweet fluids into my mouth as I sucked at her throbbing nub. Her hands pulled at my ears, grinding my face against her wetness as her back arched in twitching ecstasy. I gradually slowed the pace of my titillations, letting her body soak in the passion. Slowly her orgasm subsided, the spasms diminished, and she finally let go of my head. I kissed her pussy, then each thigh before kneeling up and taking in the glow.

"You are so fucking beautiful Elaine." I told her, still kneeling between her legs.

She smiled weakly, looking back at me through somewhat glazed but still beautiful eyes. "Thank you sir." she giggled softly, still unable to move.

"Let's see what's on this cart hun!" I suggested, climbing off the bed.

Walking up to the cart I lifted the first cover to find a half dozen oysters, each with its own shell, and on ice. "Mmmm.. Care for an oyster hun?" I asked, not waiting for an answer. I lifted the second where there was a variety of fresh fruit in bowls – again on ice. Strawberries, cherries, pineapple, mandarin, and mango were all on the menu. The champagne was a pretty standard vintage and vintner for the area. Elaine was still lying on her back, her breathing back to normal, watching me. She waved and gave me a smile. I rolled the cart over to the bed and joined her, popping open the bubbly and pouring each of us a glass. Then I dropped a strawberry in each glass and handed her one.

"Why thank you kind sir!" she said, giggling. She took the strawberry from her glass and pushed it between her lips, suckling at the juicy fruit as if it were... something else. Her eyes were on me the whole time. "Mmmm.... Delicious." Elaine whispered, raising her eyebrows as she nibbled the berry. When she finished eating, she clinked her glass against mine. "To Lit and new friends." she toasted with a smile and a wink.

I returned both the smile and the wink. "To new friends thanks to Lit." I said, taking a long sip of the wine. "Hmmm... not bad for a New England vineyard." I laughed. Then I took my strawberry and leaned toward her still spread legs. I pushed the berry between the luscious lips of her pink, twisting it to coat the fruit with her juices and watching her face as I did it. She began with a naughty smile that steadily grew warmer as I worked the strawberry just inside her folds. I gently withdrew it and put it to my lips, savoring the delicious combination of strawberry and Elaine's pussy. "Oh wow!" I exclaimed. "Now that is a delicacy hun. Care for a taste?" I asked, taking a small bite and holding it out toward her. To my surprise she leaned to capture the berry between her lips, sucking on the outside before taking a small bite.

"Mmmm... that is good!" Elaine said. "Do I really taste that good?" she asked, giggling.

"Absolutely; but of course the berry does add something in this case." I replied, taking another bite. "Damn that's good!" I finished the first berry and grabbed a piece of pineapple, dropping it into my glass.

"Did you say something about oysters?" Elaine asked, sitting up on her haunches.

"Yes I did, would you like one?" I asked, lifting the cover.

"Or more..." she replied. "I heard they're an aphrodisiac." she giggled.

"Like we need that!" I laughed. "Tobasco?" I offered.

"Of course. Can't have cold oysters that aren't hot!" she chuckled.

I poured a splash of the pepper sauce on one and handed her the small plate with a cocktail fork. "My dear..."

"Mmm... thanks hun." She dug in and finished the delicious morsel in a single bite, then had another sip of champagne. She smiled at me. "I am soooooo naughty, aren't I?" she asked.

I looked into her eyes, still a bit glazed from her pleasure. "Honey, yes you are naughty. No question about it. So am I, and we're just both lucky we have this opportunity to explore together." I told her. "And I am unbelievably lucky to be living this fantasy." I added, giving her a soft smile.

"Awwww... that is soooo sweet Rob. Gosh, I don't quite know what to say." Elaine replied, wriggling her way to the edge of the bed where I sat. "I don't know that anyone has told me that in person." she said softly, kissing my shoulder.

"And I'm the lucky bastard who has that chance." I replied. "Wow sweetie." Then we kissed each other – on the lips – for the first time. I didn't let it go too far, pulling away after no more than a few seconds. "Sorry hun." I said softly.

"Oh no.... it's okay." she told me. "It was me, and it's okay. C'mere..." and she reached over with her hand behind my neck and pulled our lips together to continue the kiss.

My God, I'm kissing Joe's wife! I thought; but there was no stopping it this time.

We finally broke the kiss, holding each others shoulders and looking in each others eyes. There was no logic, no sense to what had just happened; but we both knew we wanted more. Elaine spoke first. "My turn now lover." she said, pulling at me. "On your belly honey. Time for a little massage."

I was beyond resisting my own conscience, and laid down as she suggested. My entire body tingled as she straddled my hips. I could feel her wetness on my buttocks as she began kneading my shoulders with her slender fingers. "Mmmmmm..." I moaned softly. She worked her way down my back and arms, tugging my fingers before I felt her swing one leg over to kneel next to me. Following my lead, she avoided the 'sensitive' parts as her hands squeezed and pulled at my muscles, her fingernails tracing lightly over the backs of my knees on her way down to my feet. Then I felt her lips grazing over my skin, first at my calves. Even with that my loins stirred, my cock beginning to stiffen in anticipation. She kissed her way up the back of my legs, her fingers gently rubbing along my inner thighs until they found my tensing organ. "ohhhhhhh..." I moaned.

Elaine left her fingers there, leaning up to whisper in my ear. "Other side hun?"

I didn't need another suggestion, and rolled onto my back. Again she threw a leg over me to straddle my torso; but now her wetness was pressed against my rapidly growing dick. She wriggled her hips playfully, smiling down at me as her fingers massaged my neck and shoulders. In moments my cock was fully erect, pressing against her sweet pussy. My hands moved to her hips; but she brushed them away and lifted up. "No-no silly goose. It's not time for that yet." she giggled. "But I'm glad I have his interest."

She played the same game with me as I had with her, teasing her way down one leg and back up the other. Her lips and tongue traced along the tops of my thighs just as her fingers touched my erection for real, gripping and releasing the shaft. She moaned softly as her tongue drifted from my thigh to my balls, tickling the sensitive orbs as her fingers moved slowly along my length. I tried to relax as much as I could, the thought of what was about to happen filling my mind with concern about Elaine. What about her sense of right and wrong? Would I be spoiling the good thing she has with Joe? I worried – right up to the moment where her lips wrapped around the head of my penis....

"Ohhhhyessss..." I moaned, my hips trying to push more into her mouth.

"Hmmmmm?" she queried, lifting her mouth free with a lewd plop. "Like that Rob?" she asked, lapping at the underside with long wet strokes of her tongue. Elaine didn't wait for a reply, engulfing nearly all of my hard cock in her warm mouth.

Her fingers took my testicles and squeezed as her lips rode up and down my organ. I couldn't believe that Exquisite Elaine was sucking my dick. The Asian goddess of Literotica was doing a number on me – and she seemed to be enjoying it. "Ohgawdbaby... So nice... Suck it honey..." I groaned, loving the feel of her mouth as she suckled my meat. Then I needed more, and reached down to lift up her head. "I need to taste you again..." I said hoarsely. She knew exactly what I meant, and swung her lithe form around to straddle my face as she resumed her fellatio.

The fragrant musk of her sweet pussy was almost too much; but she sensed my twitch and kept me from cumming as I once again worked her warmth with my lips and tongue. I love this position, as it affords me a perfect view of her ass just inches from my face. Elaine's little pink wrinkle was still moist; but I just stared at the opening as I concentrated on her soft folds and stiff little nub. She squirmed a little when I let my fingers drift down the crevice between her cheeks; but I left her anus alone for now, content to watch the clenching of her muscle as I brought her to the edge then pulled her back. Another reason I loved this sixty-nine position was that I could focus on pleasuring my partner, ignoring my own physical sensations in the process. Elaine's delicious pussy made this even easier, as she was so responsive to oral stimulation. Oh, I was definitely enjoying her mouth working on my cock; but I was determined to get her off again before I gave her my seed.

I felt her tensing again, and moved my tongue up between her folds and out the other end to titillate her perineum – and just a rim around her pulsing little ring – before working my way back through her gushing cunt to suck hard on her clit. She really jumped this time, taking my cock all the way into her throat. Her beautiful body tensed as we both tried to pull her back – but it was too late. "Ohhhgawdddbaby... Ohgawd.. Ohmygawddd... aaaaAAAIIEEEE" she squealed, writhing her hips on my face. Just for affect I placed the tip of my pinky at her sphincter, letting her movement work it just inside her ass. "oh.. oh... OHHHHH... OHHHGAWD... CUMMMMINNGGGG." She growled, pounding my face with her gushing pussy.

Elaine didn't even wait for her own climax to finish before she jumped off of me and laid down on her back next to me. "FUCK ME." she demanded, a look of pure lust on her lovely face. "FUCK ME NOW!" She reached over and grabbed my cock, using it to pull me between her legs then thrusting her hips upward trying to capture my member inside her. "P-PLEASE!" she pleaded.

Still in shock, I pushed her knees back to open her up and positioned my cock at the seething entrance. Before I could move Elaine thrust her hips up, burying half of my penis inside her wet pussy. The heat was amazing, hotter than any vagina I'd ever experienced. "Damn... you are so fucking HOT honey!" I told her. She wasn't interested in talk. She wanted cock. Nothing else mattered. She grabbed my hips, digging her fingernails into me as she slammed our bodies together and began gyrating like a wild woman, her vaginal muscles squeezing at my dick on each thrust. We had a good rhythm going, our bodies working as one passion-crazed entity focused on only one thing – a powerful, mind-numbing orgasm. She began cumming almost immediately, her body a mass of twitching muscles and squeals that were music to my ears. I reached down to grasp her lithe hips, pounding my cock into her sweet little body as she spasmed from one peak to the next.

"Ohkkk... Gawdd... FUCKMEEEE..." she shouted, loud enough I knew the neighbors would hear if they were there. "Cum in my pussy Rob. Cum for me." she begged, her hips bouncing up off the bed as the muscles of her cunt clenched around my cock. It didn't take much after that.

"Ohbaby... ohhhhbaby... oh... I'm gonna cum honey... ohyeah.." I grunted, leaning down to kiss her panting lips. She looked into my eyes and smiled, then gripped my cock with her pussy, ripping the orgasm from my loins. "ohmyGAWDDDD..." I howled, my hips blurring as I emptied my stores into her hot pussy. Thrust after thrust brought more semen, and she kept clenching those muscles and writhing those hips until I couldn't move any more and collapsed on top of her. "Damn Elaine..." I whispered hoarsely.

Her hands gently stroked up and down my back as my breathing returned to normal. Once I recovered, I slowly rolled myself off of her and lay next to her on the bed. My cock was still hard; but quite satisfied for the moment.

Continued?

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers
12