Unexpected Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
The completion of a wonderful surprise.
2.2k words
4.45
72.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Thanks to everyone who wrote feedback. Your encouragement is appreciated.

This is a continuation of Unexpected Encounter.

*

After a few minutes of rest, lying on top of Cheryl, my dick only semi-erect now, I slowly withdrew and rolled onto my back. Neither of us said anything and after a minute she rolled onto her side and then threw her leg over mine and lay her face against my shoulder. I put one arm around her shoulder and slowly bent my leg a little so it was flush against her pussy.

We lay like that for several minutes, Cheryl gently tracing her fingers up and down my chest, while her warm, moist labia slowly soaked my upper thigh. I was half dozing, resting, and recovering from our first fuck. I tend to get pretty sleepy after my first orgasm. I think that's because I'm a heavy cummer. Someone once told me that the more you cum, the longer and more intense the orgasm is and the more endorphins are released in your brain. All of this makes you sleepier.

Anyway, every time I breathed in my chest expanded and Cheryl's breast once again became firmly pressed into my chest. I moved my free hand from my side to her breast, which lay like a sleeping cat on my chest. I softly stroked the side of it for several minutes, and was rewarded with a number of deep sighs from my lover. Her hand continued to trace lines from my shoulder to my navel and our arms rubbed against each other as we went back and forth.

Cherly lifted her head up and looked at me. We made eye contact for the first time since we had started kissing out in the living room. Her expression was one mixed with sadness, contentedness, and gratitude. I could still see the dried tears on her cheeks. A small, closed-mouth smile told me she was more than fine with what had happened. I smiled a little back at her and made sure she saw my eyes move down to my hand which continued to stroke the side of her massive breast. Very sweetly, she inched up toward me a little so I didn't have to reach as far for her mammary.

She began kissing me, my lips, my cheeks, all around my face, very gentle and slow. It was a little weird because in a way, at times it felt like she was kissing me the way a mother kisses her son. I wanted to keep it romantic so I gently pulled her hair to bring her mouth down to mine and put my tongue in it. My cock was coming back to life and as it expanded it shifted position and started sliding up her thigh.

She immediately moved her hand down to it and began to caress it. She spent more time on my balls this time which felt great. Usually I'm not a huge fan of that because chics tend to be too rough. But her experienced hand was applying just the right amount of pressure. She started grinding her pussy against my hip and her kisses became more passionate.

She moved more directly on top of me and this gave me more freedom to explore her back and ass. She had good skin for a woman her age, pretty firm. She didn't bake in the sun like a lot of people who live in FL. By the time they were 30 some of these people looked 50. But Cheryl could have passed for 40. she had light tan lines though, not in the outline of a thong, but a regular bikini. Tan lines are a turn-on for me. Cheryl had a pool at her house as did I and many others.

I ran my hands up and down her back and over her ass. She had a nice round squeezable ass and I paid a generous amount of attention to it. I slid my fingers from her lower back all the way down her ass crack to her anus and back up to the back of her neck. This drove her crazy and every time my fingers reached her anus she gasped and her whole body tensed.

I knew what I wanted but I wasn't quite ready. I wanted her to mount me (my favorite position) but I needed some lubrication first. She'd been working her hand over my shaft for 10 minutes and it was beginning to chafe. A lesson for the women in the audience: don't do this for too long without some lube. The silence was also killing me. I think I've mentioned that I like some erotic talk during sex. I didn't think there was any risk of offending her at this point.

I pulled her face away from mine and asked in a very gentle but emotionless voice, "You want me inside you again, don't you?"

"Yes" she gasped. "Will you to do something for me first?" I whispered. "Yes," she gasped again.

"All of your stroking my cock really dried my shaft. Will you take me in your mouth for a minute first and moisten me up?"

"Oh, God, I'm sorry," she whispered. "I hope it wasn't uncomfortable?" she said apologetically.

"Not at all," I reassured her.

She needed no further encouragement and slid down the bed. She immediately went to work gently lubricating my package. She used her tongue around the head, and shaft, repeatedly lifting off and closing her mouth to get more saliva. She took each testical into her mouth gently and sucked them one at a time slowly and lovingly.

I love getting head, but I never cum unless it's during foreplay and I havn't had an orgasm yet. I just wanted to feel her mouth on me and see if she was any good. A lot of women think that all they need to do is put a guy's dick in their mouth and they're giving great head. As us guys know, nothing could be further from the truth. It's an art form, and takes skill.

As she did this I played with her hair and repeatedly brushed it away from her face so I could admire the site of her lips and tongue working over my member. 3 or 4 minutes into it, she had me pretty wet, and pretty hard. She had a great technique of placing the head of my dick against her lips as if in a closed mouth kiss, and then moving her lips forward so the head parted her lips and the shaft moved into her mouth. Then she would pull back, keeping her lips flush against the shaft and head until it completely slipped from her mouth. Then she would repeat it over and over. It felt incredible and, guys and girls both, if you havn't tried this, put it on your to-do list, lol! I couldn't ever remember a woman doing that before. But I made a mental note to teach future girlfriends that trick.

I got up on my elbows and reached down toward her breasts but couldn't really reach them. I made a few more attempts but the way she was positioned just didn't work. One of the hardest things to do is signal a woman who's giving you head to stop. It's a delicate situation. At one and the same time, you're grateful for the pleasure, but sometimes you can't cum, or you just want the pussy instead.

"That's perfect honey," I whispered. "Come up here now". She immediately pulled back, but didn't seem offended.

I reached behind me and propped the pillows against the headboard and moved back into a half sitting position. She looked at that, smiled and laughed and said, "Oh, I know what you want."

"You do?, I said in a teasing way. "And what is that?"

She blushed and quietly said, "You want to suck on my breasts while I ride you."

I almost came when she said those words!

I sat up and kissed her lips, gently fondling both of her wonderful breasts. I kissed around her cheek back to her ear, and with my lips right against her ear whispered, "that's right, that's exactly what I want."

I lay back and let her move into position. She straddled my hips, hovering just above my cock. She inserted 3 fingers deep into her pussy, removed them and rubbed the juice over the head of my cock, which lay, still hard, on my stomach. Then, with her thumb and forefinger around the base, she tilted my dick straight up and placed the head against her labia. Just the way she had with her mouth, she slid down on it until the head pushed past her outer lips. She lowered her ass onto my hips fully engulfing my member in her womb. As she did this her massive breasts, nipples hard with excitement moved just inches from my face.

I relaxed my hips and let her settle onto me. She honored my appreciation for her breasts by not beginning to thrust immediately. I used my hands to move each of her breasts to my mouth in turn and spent several minutes suckling each nipple, the way she had done with my balls a few minutes earlier. Her gasps of pleasure returned once again and I looked up at her occasionally to find her eyes closed, as usual, and a smile on her face. She looked truly happy. I knew that her troubles were certainly far from her mind now.

Her areolas and nipples were fabulous and I swear I could have lay their forever just nursing on those gorgeous mammaries. I wished I had some edible oil, but I wasn't expecting company. I did get to use some with her in future sessions, the joys of which I will share with you all at a later date.

Anyway, all of the sucking on her breasts had left my cock aching and throbbing in her pussy. I relaxed my head back on the pillows and moved my hands over her hips and firmly dug my fingers into the bottom of both her ample ass cheeks. I only needed to pull and push her ass once for her to know I was ready.

She leaned forward and put her hands on the headboard and began to ride me. This woman was experienced. With her hands on the board, her breasts were laying against my face and her body weight was all right on the underside of my shaft. She began to slide in a perfect rythym, down and back with pressure, then up slightly and forward, releasing some of the pressure. Over and over again she did this. She knew how to ride. There's an art-form to this as well.

She didn't bounce up and down, but rather slid her pussy walls up and down my shaft, keeping most of my member firmly immersed in her love canal. From time to time I would turn my head to the right or left, taking one of her large areola in my mouth. This was heaven.

I slid my hand to her ass and inserted one finger into it about one inch. This caused her to squeal and she began to ride me harder. As she brought me closer and closer to my climax I dug my fingers more firmly into her ass. She could tell I was close to cumming.

As my balls tightened and my the head of my cock swelled, she sat upright and grabbed my hands, moving both of them to her breasts. This angled my dick straight up again, farther away from my stomach. As I said my dick sticks straight up against my stomach so this bent the shaft away from my body, putting more pressure on her clit. She leaned back a little more and threw her head back as if to look at the ceiling. She put one of her hands behind her on my leg and rubbed her clit agressively with the other.

She was rolling her hips now, keeping my entire shaft inside her. I couldn't take this anymore, as I looked up at my hands, filled with her overflowing breasts. I pushed them in opposite directions and then back together, so her nipples touched. She seemed to love this and she was making a good bit of noise as she moved closer to her own climax.

Her pussy began to spit fluid onto my stomach and I totally lost it.

"Oh shit, here it comes baby," I said. And with that I began to pump another generous helping of semen into her.

"Oh God," was all she could manage.

I wanted to have some fun with this, so I said, "God I'm filling your pussy with so much cum honey. Can you feel it, huh, can you feel my load?" I asked her.

"Yes I feel it," she shouted. I squeezed her tits harder and she yelped. Her pussy let out 3 good squirts over my stomach and I could actually see and feel her labia trembling around the base of my cock.

Her hips began to slow as we both came down from the body rush we'd just experienced. She lowered her face and opened her eyes to look at me. I don't know what my expression was but she seemed to like it. She had a lopsided smile on her face as my cock softened, more quickly this time than when I'd fucked her a half hour before.

"Was that good?" I asked, a sly smile on my face as my fingers gently traced circles around her nipples.

She shook her head slowly and said, "I wish I had the words."