Unexpected Encounter Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oddone
oddone
64 Followers

Sensing that I may need some help to accomplish our goal, I motioned to Fred and Amy to get out of the tub and join us in the bedroom. I watched over Amy's back as Fred lifted Sue off of his cock and they stood up and got out of the tub. They quickly dried each other off, I was marveling at Sue's perfect body and couldn't help feeling a little jealous seeing Fred's mammoth cock sticking straight out from his body. As they walked into the bedroom I said, "I think that Amy needs a little help from you both as it's a little painful for her so far." Fred got on his back and scooted under his wife mimicing what I had done before when he was fucking Sue's asshole and started to tongue his wife's cunt. Sue moved over in front of Amy kneeling over Fred and reached out to play with Amy's tits, flicking her hard nips with her fingernails. I could feel that Amy was starting to relax a little bit, and I slowly continued to enter her ass. After the head was in, it was a little easier now. I would put an inch or so in and then stop allowing her to catch her breath. It took probably about ten minutes but I finally had all six inches inside her. Amy was breathing heavily and constantly moaning probably as much from her husband tongue fucking her as from my six inches up her ass. After a minute of her getting used to me being all the way inside her, I slowly started to withdraw about half way and then pushing it all the was inside her again. As I looked up over her, I could see that Sue figured out that Fred's cock was in perfect position to fuck, and I watched as she slowed herself down impaling herself on it. I grabbed Amy's hips and started to fuck her ass faster now, she was screaming, "I love this, it feels so good having my body played like a violin. I think I'm going to cum soon!" I moved my upper body to the side of Amy and could see Sue twisting and pulling Amy's nips away from her body, and watched as Sue started to bounce up and down on Fred's cock. She was moaning loudly too, as I moved back and pistoned my cock faster and faster into Amy. We were all moaning pretty loudly now, and in rapid fire succession all four of us had tremendous orgasms. I stiffened and shot a big load deep into Amy's ass, Fred pushed up into Sue and lost his load inside her cunt, and I could see both Amy and Sue shuddering with their massive cums. After a minute or two, I felt my dick start to soften and pulled it out of her ass as Paul did the same with Sue and we all laid back on the bed throughly exhausted.

Not much more happened that night. After a bit, we went into their hot tub and got cleaned up, put on our clothes, exchanged email addresses and went home. When we got in the car we looked at the clock, it was four in the morning. We were both so exhausted that we went to sleep with our clothes on and didn't wake up until 2 in the afternoon.

As I finish the story, it is now two months from the time that our meeting took place. Just this past weekend we got together with Fred and Amy again, and it was even better than the first time together. The details to come as I write the next part of these adventures. If you liked the story or didn't like it I welcome all comments. Also please vote.

oddone
oddone
64 Followers
12