Unexpected Encounter Pt. 01

Story Info
Cd has an ex re-emerge in his life unexpectedly.
3k words
4.26
9.9k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cddream
cddream
13 Followers

It was a week night and I received a text from an ex girlfriend I haven't talked to in 2 years. I stared at my phone in surprise when I see her name pop up. My heart kinda skipped a beat and I opened the text anxiously. It was from Molly, she was the first girl I exposed myself to. She knew all my secrets and kinks from our past together.

The text simply read, "can I come over to get a few things I left at your house?" I was taken off guard, and had to think about what she needed. I finally figured out she left some items and what not in my bathroom cabinets.

I didn't want to seem too excited to talk to her, so I waited a little bit to respond to her with a text simply stating, "sure any time will work Molly." I put my phone down on my bedroom dresser and proceeded to get myself in my sissy clothes I was looking forward to wearing all day. I had just shaved my legs. I gave myself two enemas for what I had planned for the night ahead alone.

I had my stereo cranked up listening to rock and country. My black stockings were rolled up my legs. I put on my locking French maid outfit that I just got in the mail from an online store. After it was securely on I set the key on the dresser and put on my chastity cage. I have quite a few cages, and keep buying new ones to find one I like the best. So far I prefer a stainless cage with a urethra insert. It fits the best and the tube that invades my sissy clit makes pullout impossible.

It took five minutes of lubing everything up and working to get it locked. Once my clit was rendered useless in its small confines I set that key next to the padlock key on my dresser. Next was the heels, I also just purchased a red 5" heels that lock around my ankles. I slipped my nylon covered feet into the heels and quickly locked both sets of locks on my new kicks. I got up and strutted around my bed and walked into my bathroom to check myself in the mirror. I looked sexy as hell, minus the manly face.

I thought for a minute and decided id put on the mask I got a few weeks ago. It had a built in wig. It was black latex with eye, nose and mouth openings. It has a zipper on back. It was used to secure it tightly around my head. The mask can be locked to the maids outfit by locking the zipper from the maids outfit to the zipper from the hood. With out hesitating, I locked it too.

The last step to complete my attire was my vibrating butt plug. It was in the kitchen, a couple rooms away. I opened my partially opened bedroom door and was about ready to step out when I looked at the couch and there sat Molly. Grinning from ear to ear. I was shocked. I couldn't speak. I just grunted a coupe noises. Molly snapped a couple quick pics and said, "those go quite well with the other ones I just took of you through your door."

Fuck, was all i could think. Luckily for me Molly wasn't tongue tied. She had a couple quick pleasantries and suggested that I should lock my door next time. Apparently, when I texted her back she was just a coupe miles down the road. She decided to grab her things and be done with everything.

So, here I was standing in front of her looking more sissy than she's ever seen me in the past. She's seen it all, but never in full outfits, and wigs. I panicked, I asked her if she'd like a drink. She, of course, nodded with a sly grin on her face. I quickly strutted myself by her. I figured its a little late to be modest now. As I passed her I felt a sharp sting on my ass. Molly just slapped it and did a cat call.

I was flushed with embarrassment and knowing my current girlfriend would be very pissed at this situation. I figured a quick drink, she gets her things and be on her merry way. I proceeded to make us our drinks. She's a wine drinker, but all I had was captain. So, captain it is. I made my way back to the living room and the couch. Molly was now recording everything. I knew I was really fucked. The hole keeps getting deeper it seemed.

Molly spoke, "sissies need to crawl when they are presenting me with something, or have you forgotten?" I shook my head and continued to walk back to her. She then stated, "Crawl bitch, or Jenny (my current girlfriend) is getting some pics she might not care for!"

Instantly, I went to my knees and crawled up to her. Molly was a beautiful blonde girl with big tits. She always dressed to the nines. Today was no different. She had on black stockings, a short skirt and tall patent leather boots that went above her knees. She was wearing an over coat. She removed that while I was making my way to her. She had on a black corset that pushed her magnificent tits up. She looked like the goddess she always was to me in the past. Her long hair was back in a pony tail and she had a riding crop stashed away in her over coat that i didn't notice til now.

I was two feet from her and she lifted up her dominating boot to my face. She said, "Lick them clean bitch, your floor got them dirty!" Confused and extremely turned on I hesitated again. "Whack" I felt a sharp sting on my side. I thought to myself, that bitch just hit me. Molly said, "I don't ask twice, what's Jenny's number?" She then started to rehearse her exact number. Feeling left without an option I did as I was commanded.

I handed her drink up to her while I started to lick the bottom of her boots. "Umm, very good, you always were the best bitch I've ever owned," she stated. I continued to please her and licked both boots from bottom to the top. It took several minutes to do this. I glanced up and noticed her drink was gone.

Whack, again she whipped me. "Don't look at me you sissy slut, this is payback for you dumping me 2 years ago. I finally got you back where you belong. On your knees pleasing me. Now be a good sissy and go pour me another drink."

I started to turn around and proceeded to get off my knees. Molly goes, " stay on your knees sissy, you will crawl over there." I did as I was instructed. Molly noticed my ass was empty. "You will crawl over to the kitchen and put your ass plug in first"

Defeated, I decided I had no choice but to follow orders. I made my way to the sink where the plug was sitting. I looked at it and the lube sitting next to it. I picked them both up. Molly noticed this from the other room. I heard her say, "The only lube you need is your salvia. Lick that plug good and put it in your pussy."

I did as I was commanded again. I then proceeded to make her another drink. I crawled back over to her and again handed it up to her. I stared at her sexy boots and was just about to start licking again. Molly then pulled up her skirt, revealing her beautifully shaved pussy with some fabric coming out. I later figured It was her panties shoved in her wet cunt. It also revealed a large strapon she had tucked under her skirt I never noticed. It suddenly occurred to me this was her plan from the moment she texted me.

Molly quickly noticed the surprised and angry look on my face. She quickly spoke up. "You will swallow that cock whole right now, or Jenny will get a play by play of this whole evening. "

With out hesitating i quickly put my open mouth up to her huge cock. Molly grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down her fake dick. She pulled my face all the way to her pubic bone. She held me there and simply said "sleep well bitch." I didn't know what that meant until my head became light and I passed out on her large cock.

I awoke some time later, I really don't know how much later. I couldn't see anything except darkness. It took me a few seconds to realize what was going on. My head was locked in the homemade toilet I made for a mistress years ago. It was basically a box that locks your head beneath the "bowl". My mouth was now gagged with an inflatable gag that also has a hose directly connecting the bowl to the gag. The gag was secured tight around my head, it was also locked into place. The straps of the gag that wrapped around my head held it firmly in place. It was inflated to an uncomfortable width. I knew that what ever she put in the toilet I couldn't spit it out. My nose was covered with what I was assuming her panties. They were placed over my head and taped into place so any breath thru my nose was making me inhale her intoxicating pussy aroma.

My hands were cuffed to the outside of the box. I was helpless to do anything. I laid there in anticapation of what was next. After what seemed like an hour and a bunch of rustling around next to me the toilet lid opened. The toilet was made with a clear bowl. I used part of a big water jug that u see all over the place. It was actually a pretty neat set up and very effective for what I originally built it. Anyways, I could see Molly up thru the clear bowl. She still had her sinister smile and started to speak.

"Oh sissy boi, you have no idea how long I dreamed of this day. This worked out better than I could have even imagined. So here is the deal. First off when u were making that last drink I coated my thick cock in chloroform. I knew you'd be a cock hungry whore and devour me. I don't think id even have had to pull you down on it, but i couldn't resist that urge and power over you. I'm doing this because you hurt me. You dumped me and left me wondering why. You never gave me a good reason, so I just started to guess why. I still don't know why, and now it doesn't matter. "

I could see her drink more of her drink, then she continued to talk. "See, I've learned a few tricks since you, and I also just got fucked before I came over here. Don't worry I used a condom." She produced the condom from some where and held it over top the bowl. "I remember when we were together you once agreed to be my cuckold. So this is gonna make that promise a reality. "

Molly took the condom directly above the "drain" and worked all the cum out of it into the toilet. It all kinda just stayed right at the entrance of the hose to my mouth. Molly quickly took some of her drink and poured a little into the toilet to wash the cum down the drain. Directly into my unwilling and helpless mouth. I've eaten my cum outta pussies before. Never someone else's though. My mouth was quickly filed with the booze/ cum concoction. I held it in my mouth and refused to swallow.

Molly noticed this and got so she was standing between my legs. She smiled and I felt a huge pain in my balls. Molly just kicked my sissy balls. The pain was extreme. It forced my throat to open and the fluid drained down into my stomach. On the plus side I could tell she took off my cock cage by how it felt.

I winced in pain, and tried not to gag up anything. I wanted to, but there was no where for it to go besides back down. Molly then said, " sissy boi, you owe me allot, and I'm gonna take payment out on your ass tonight."

Molly then sat her beautiful ass on the toilet and proceed to piss in the bowl. It wasn't a huge amount, but a couple cups id guess. I blocked the flow with my tongue. I thought I might have her out smarted.

Molly just laughed and said my poor tongue can't hold onto that forever. She loomed over the bowl and I noticed thru the yellow piss tinted bowl all the keys I had in a heap on my dresser were around her neck. They were on a necklace I bought her for her birthday once.

Molly then got between my legs, I could not see any of this, but I could sense what she was doing. All of a sudden I felt her slap my balls. Then again, and again. Each time harder than before. Every slap allowed some of her golden nectuer to enter my throat. She knew that slapping my balls makes me rock hard. She did a few more slaps and then dumped a powder into what was left of her piss in the toilet.

She told me it was a smashed up Viagra pill that I had in my cabinets. I don't know what her plans were yet, but I knew id find out. I was stuck and her bitch. With no options but to go with it. I started to feel her pull out my ass plug. It was quickly tossed up into the bowl. I was staring at it while I felt her quickly replace it with her fake cock.

Molly quickly proceeded to hammer my ass or "her pussy" as she worded it. Each thrust was fierce and deep. She was pushing with force. Every time she emphasised the last inch of her cock in my ass I would allow some of her nectuer into my throat. Seven or eight minutes of this and I swallowed it all. My cock stayed hard as a rock. I don't know if it was the viagra, or her continued abuse of my balls. Either way I was hard.

Molly then wiped something on my cock, she said it was numbing cream. She said she coated it good. Then she's took a condom and showed me it in its wrapper. Molly unwrapped it and placed it over my hard cock. Molly then showed me another condom. She unwrapped it and put that over my cock. Molly said, " your not even gonna know your fucking me or what hole your in. You're just gonna be hard for my pleasure. "

Molly decided my ass had enough abuse apparently. She pulled outta my pussy and then showed me one of my big dildos. It is the "bam" one for those who know what that is. Molly rubbed some lube on bam and worked it deep into my ass. I take it regularly, but it's very full feeling. Molly quickly taped it in place. I couldn't do anything besides feel full.

Molly stood up and started laughing. She then spoke, "God id love to be here when Jenny finds you. Your such a sexy sissy boi and dominating you is a tasking job, in fact I gotta piss again. This time she pissed alot. It was more than before and I was helpless besides slowly taking it in. When she was done she quickly hoped on my hard "clitty"

Molly bounced on my cock for along time. I couldn't feel a thing, I didn't even know if i was hard anymore. Molly took a belt and wrapped it around my balls. She used it like a bull rider uses a rope to hang on. Molly got herself off multiple times while I just laid there swallowing her piss and feeling full and stuffed.

Molly continued to ride my cock and took a vibrator she found and pressed it on my balls and against the Dildo held in my ass. I could sense I was gonna cum. A few minutes into it I came hard. My throat opened and I swallowed all her juices. I was spent.

Molly got off of me and rolled the condoms off me. The one filed with cum she held above the bowl and laughed again. She again proceeded to squeeze the contents into the drain. I just looked up with half open eyes and mumbled "No" repeatedly. She simply laughed and said she was just about done. I felt her put my chastity device back on my cock.

Molly then took all the keys off her necklace and threw them in the toilet above me. She kept the cock cage key though. Molly was not around me for quite awhile. I didn't know what was up. She came back one more time and sat on the toilet.

All I heard was, "boy I wonder what Jenny is gonna think when she shows up? You see I texted her from your phone and said to come over right away. I got one last surprise sissy, I made a bunch of special ice cubes for you yesterday at my house. They have a nice yellow tint to them sissy. Thanks for the best fuck I've had since you. "

Molly got up, dumped the cubes in the toilet, closed the lid and left me rendered helpless. I laid there for a few minutes till the ice started to melt. Then I started to think how do I explain this to Jenny.

Part 2, maybe??

cddream
cddream
13 Followers