Unexpected Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig and I were sent to wait downstairs, naked and kneeling, waiting for the women. We were both given cock restraints to wear, an effort to get on given the level of tension in the air. Craig told me he had not come since the dinner had been planned, about a week before. He also had a larger cock than I did, so it must have caused him some discomfort to fit the harness, especially if Kate had been teasing him.

Craig and I knelt expectantly, not sure what to expect. The heat was on, and it became obvious why when the ladies arrived. After what seemed like forever Sarah entered first wearing only a collar and ankle boots, pubic hair removed and her torso sprinkled with body glitter. Kate followed dressed as a more traditional dominatrix, curves emphasised by a leather waspie, stiff nipples obvious in the buttery cups of halter neck bra. Her cunt was covered by a leather thong, cameltoe obvious with the excitement of the session to come. Her feet were encased in supple knee-high boots, heels the height of which must have been at least six inches. To complete the picture her hair was pulled back into a tight bun and her lips were roughed. She wielded a crop.

First there was a round of nipple clamps. Craig ended up with heavy clover clamps, while Sarah applied bull nose clamps to me. Once the requisite pulling and teasing had been completed attention moved to the boots. I was ordered to lick Kate's boots while Craig started on Sarah's. After a couple of minutes Sarah stopped Craig and proceeded to secure him to the St Andrews Cross with his back to the room. Sarah worked him over while Kate trashed talked me as I worked on her boots. Craig was released, and we all stopped while a leather ball stretcher replaced his cock harness. Kate apparently used a bigger size than last time that brought a smile to her face and a grimace to Craig's. Craig bent to work on the boots while Sarah tied me up and went at me with the flogger and crop. After a dozen each she turned me around and worked on my nipples and balls with the crop. I made too much noise so a ball gag was added. Sarah finished her work and Kate decreed it time to have some fun.

Sarah was instructed to assume the doggie position, and Craig moved in and slid his erect cock straight in. He began pumping hard and soon he erupted within her. Kate thought it suitable that I was released to clean Sarah out. I went to work, my tongue searching into her cunt, and soon she orgasmed. Once Sarah relaxed I was reattached to the cross and the nipple clamps and gag were removed and replaced with a blindfold. A parachute was attached to my scrotum and some weights were attached. As I sagged on the cross someone gave me a couple of slaps on my nipples with a crop, causing spikes of pain. This was beyond anything Sarah had done to me before.

Kate told me that Sarah was washing her hands, and that while she was away Craig was undressing her. She promised a full commentary. Soon my head was full of imagined images of Kate having her bra removed, stepping out of her thong and having her plump and juicy labia spread by tongue and cock and dildo. The commentary was particularly graphic as Kate pushed down on the strap on cock Sarah wore while Craig worked over nipples and apparently fingered her anus. After several minutes there seemed to be orgasms, swiftly replaced by a grunting Craig, apparently being fucked by Kate wearing a thick eight inch dildo.

All went quiet and then the parachute was removed, my eyes were uncovered and I was released. Kate sat cross-legged in a diaphanous gown, large erect nipples apparent, while Sarah and Craig were naked and free of clamps and restraints, sweating after their exertions. I was offered the opportunity to lick Kate, and I chose to do it. The blindfold was reintroduced before I was pushed to my knees and towards and Kate's pussy. I began working hard at cleaning what seemed to be a bald pussy, once again having to eat a creampie. Kate came again and rolled off me. I waited a minute before removing the blindfold. The playroom was empty, and from upstairs I could hear the shower. In despair I quickly dressed and left Sarah's as quickly as I could.

The following morning, after a stinging shower, and as I slurped the last of my second coffee for the day, my phone buzzed with a text. "Meet me at 3. Bar Chaos." My reply was a terse "ok," because I knew I wanted to talk about it but I hadn't quite got over the anger yet. The cage was still there, compressing my cock, and I needed that dealt with as soon as possible.

In the fading light of the late afternoon Sarah released my cock, and took me gently in her mouth. Once I was hard she gently pushed me back onto the bed and lowered herself slowly onto me. She seemed a bit ginger, and she told me that she was a bit sore after last night. I actually did not care much, anxious to orgasm and take the pleasure denied last night. After a few minutes I surrendered to the moment, and we made slow, considered love, rather than having the sex we usually had. This might be the last time. Wanting to extend it a bit longer I sucked Sarah's puffy nipples to hard points, and then suggested that I eat her. This appealed, and soon I was gently lapping at her now bald cunt. She came in a small series of tremors, and as the last faded I moved up to gently slide in for the final release. Our lasted embrace ended with a chaste kiss.

We tidied ourselves up, and over a coffee, mutually decided that the end had been reached. Sarah was enjoying the recent harder sessions she had with Kate and a troop of willing male sex slaves. I had reached my natural limits, and although I quite liked a femdom relationship the level of intensity and pain, combined with an increased lack of affection in recent encounters, was enough. I had also come to my senses about Mizuki, and had decided to see where that would lead me. I wasn't saying no to femdom forever, but the romantic in me had emerged and demanded an airing.

I spent the next few days with my head down, catching up on work I had neglected for a bit. One morning, on my way back from a walk and a coffee, I found two parcels in my mailbox. One was a tightly wrapped small box, apparently from Japan, and the other a bubble wrap postbag. The postbag was not addressed, and contained an unmarked DVD. I put that aside for later and turned to the exquisitely wrapped parcel. After peeling off several layers I unearthed a "netsuke" in the design of a hare nestled in an antique wooden box. Netsuke are small carved sculptures, originally used as toggles for kimono robes. They are expensive and special, and this gift marked a turning point in my relationship with Mizuki. The hare could be read just as simply just a beautifully carved portrait of an animal, or with a more romantic or erotic meaning. By choice I read the additional meaning into it. The gift was special, but there seemed to be a promise attached as well.

After I finished the tasks for the day I turned to the DVD. Early on it was apparent that it was the session where I had suffered at the hands of Kate, Craig and Sarah. I don't know who sent it, and I have to admit to two orgasms as I watched, feeling a bit guilty but also enjoying the revelations of what was denied to my sight, and what happened after I left. I didn't see them in the shower but was able to openly see Sarah have an anal plug inserted and then tied up and flogged. Kate took the flogger to until her back glowed red. This seemed to warm Kate up, leading her to fuck Craig, stretching her engorged pussy around his rampant cock while her large breasts bounced rhythmically until she roared and gasped to orgasm, nipples tightened to crinkled nubs. Craig was yet to come, and proposed they double penetrate Sarah. The plug was removed and then Sarah, under instruction, impaled herself on Craig's penis, and was soon having her anus lubricated by Kate. This was eventually replaced by a six inch strap on wielded by Kate. Soon she was rapidly thrusting into Sarah, and not long after Craig exploded into Sarah. The final act of the night was Craig eating his creampie from Sarah while Kate, relieved of the fake cock, knelt and settled her pierced clitoris onto Sarah's face and rode till she came again. I came with her.

After I had cleaned myself up and assuaged my guilt I phoned Mizuki. I thanked her for the profound and generous gift of the netsuke. I also told her of the recent finish with Sarah. She sounded glad. We promised to keep in close contact, and spoke everyday until Mizuki managed to visit me. The relationship had deepened spiritually, but of course not physically.

When Mizuki let me know she would be coming to see me I organised an apartment for her to stay in. I reasoned that it might take a while to sort ourselves out, and I certainly did not want to put any pressure on Mizuki. I picked her up at the airport and dropped her at the apartment, promising to return to take her out to dinner.

The restaurant was smart and a little hip, good food and wine and discreet service. I had dressed smartly, but I faded into the background compared to Mizuki in her little black dress, strappy heels and hair piled into a bun. We ordered quickly and settled in to catch up. After the requisite small talk Mizuki moved to the main game. We were in a private section of the restaurant, which allowed a deep and personal conversation to take place, including an overview of my times with Sarah and Mizuki's recounting of her time in Japan with her family. The discussion of Sarah and me might seem strange, but we had both decided to lay it out ahead of whatever would be. I was surprised to find out that I was not the only one having sex while Mizuki was away. She had an affair with a waitress she met one night. She told me the girl's name was Harumi, but wouldn't say any more. I felt a little better about my times with Sarah. I knew Mizuki was attracted to Sarah because she had told me that earlier, and that was part of the reason why she had been in on some of the sessions. She had also wanted to stretch her boundaries. After a nice cheese plate and a syrupy dessert wine I took Mizuki back to her apartment, parting with a kiss that lingered just a little.

The following day we met again for a picnic lunch. Afternoon morphed into evening, and as the sun sank into the distant horizon we relaxed into each other. Chaste kisses became more fervent, tongues sinuously working together. As we rolled together on the rug I reached for Mizuki's thigh with the obvious intention of sliding my hand under her sundress in search of more. She gently but insistently removed my hand, telling me to be patient and trust her. Shortly after, claiming tiredness, Mizuki called an end to the picnic. I was a bit confused, not to say frustrated. All I could do was hope for more next time.

Several nights later we went to an early movie, followed by a supper at my place. After a few too many drinks I sent Mizuki to sleep in the guestroom while I retired to my room. A little later, as rain lashed the windows and a storm passed overhead Mizuki slid in beside me. We cuddled in the dark for a few minutes before Mizuki invited me to slid down and eat her pussy. As lightening flashed I caught a glimpse of her thick pubic hair. She had not worn panties, which I found interesting. I gently caressed the edges of her labia, slowly increasing the pressure and moving into her centre. Her clitoris stood proud as I worked around it. A gentle sucking, followed by some figure eight work, had her thighs clenching as she rode her orgasm till the very end. She pulled me up, suggesting in a whisper that I remove my underwear so she could work on my rock hard cock. As she rubbed, pulled and squeezed she whispered dirty thoughts to me, including a filthy fantasy centred on bending Sarah and me to her sexual will. She made several hot suggestions, including having Sarah and me act as slaves to a group of her Japanese girlfriends, and having Sarah complete a naked sex massage on her while I watched, tied to the chair and cock trussed in leather binding, unable to help or come. I could not help but erupt as Mizuki told me she wanted Sarah, butt plug inserted, to fuck my arse while Mizuki, wearing a gaping kimono, rode my face till she had several orgasms.

The following morning we talked again. I had thought Sarah was out of the picture, but maybe I was wrong. I did know that any further scenes with Sarah would only occur through Mizuki's choice and connection.

Later that day, relaxing by the pool and drinking cocktails, Mizuki told me about her sexual development. As a sixteen year old she had spent several weeks with a friend of the family at a country villa. The girls had walked, talked and bathed together. Late one night, under a full moon Mizuki and Eriko took it further, moving to kissing and fondling. It went no further but Mizuki's interest in girls had begun. At university Mizuki started to see men as well but no-one stood out as special. One unduly forceful relationship made her wary and protective of giving away her affection and her body. Mizuki had tried a few short relationships but it was not until she met Sarah that she was ready to expand her sexual experience.

We talked openly. Mizuki felt comfortable with her feelings and relationship with me. She told me she had seen the video with Sarah, Kate and Craig, and that she would have not have stayed because it looked more aggressive that she liked, but she did also admit to masturbating while watching late one night. Mizuki explained that a couple of things about that night excited her. She told me that watching me worked over with a crop with my nipples clamped got her hot enough to strip and lube a dildo to use on herself. It was as I was licking Kate that Mizuki pushed the dildo in to the hilt and worked her clit with moistened fingers until she came in a series of shuddering orgasms. Mizuki also explained to me that she may like, on occasion, to be dominant, and that sometimes she might like to involve other people. Based on the recent past I could not refuse her. She told me that she did not know how often and how long, and that she would talk to Sarah about tools and techniques, and particularly things that worked with me.

The sun had set by now. Mizuki went home to shower and dress. I picked her up from her apartment and took her to supper at a discreet fine dining restaurant. After a simple meal we shared cheese and a nice dessert wine. Worried that I had drunk too much to drive safely we took a taxi back to her apartment. The mood had been set, low light, soft jazz and two willing partners. Mizuki unclipped the halter of her dress and it slid to the floor, leaving her standing naked but for her jewellery and a pair of heels. I dropped to my knees and began to work at her cunt, noting that she had trimmed her hair to allow me to lick her labia more easily. I loved that she loved her bush, and also that she would change it for me to make my current task easier. Mizuki wanted to move to the bedroom. After she stepped back she told me to meet her naked and ready on the bed. I could not have moved faster in shedding my clothes, a trail leading to the pleasure zone. She soon arrived with a tube of lube and holding a pressure point beaded glans ring. Apparently the toy box had been started. She slipped the ring under the head of my cut cock. As she slipped and slid up and down, eyes closed head rolling back, my cock was having its own party. The ring increased sensitivity, heightening this experience. She told me to pull her nipples and I was happy to oblige. Her nubs became erect as I gently squeezed and tugged. As Mizuki came she sank until her pubic hair tickled the base of my shaft, breathing deep and fast. Her spasming vagina was enough to bring me to come inside her. I knew another creampie was coming. She rolled off me and, after removing the glans ring, invited me to feast on her once more. I worked to clean her. A few minutes after I finished she told me she wanted a hug. I turned the light off. In the jazz tinged dark we kissed and cuddled, tired but also alive to the possibilities of the future.

Life moved on. After a few months we decided to move in together. Soon we travelled to Japan so I could meet her family. We went through a stage where we had sex regularly but there was no kink and no other partners. This did not even enter our minds because we were so into each other. We did stay in touch with Sarah amongst our sets of friends but the contact was haphazard, discreet and non-sexual.

Mizuki wanted to show me some of Japan that I hadn't seen. We stayed at a remote house that belonged to friends of Mizuki's family. It had all the conveniences in a traditional setting. The highlight for us was the traditional bath. We soaped and rinsed each other and then plunged into the hot clear water. I lay on my back while Mizuki floated on top of me and I whispered sweet nothings in her ear. We walked during the day, bathed in the evening and fucked at night. Later we went on the balcony to look at the abundance of stars that tracked across the sky before we adjourned to the darkened room to offer fantasies in low voices. Two kept coming up for Mizuki. One was a visit to Mizuki's waitress friend Harumi, and the second was a threesome with Sarah, with Mizuki taking charge of the two of us. She had certainly been taking mental notes and was preparing to try some things out. She had morphed from a beautiful and shy young woman into someone who glowed with confidence while retaining her humility.

Once we returned to the bustle of Tokyo we started to think about returning to Australia and the work that waited. I had some serious catching up to do and Mizuki wanted to establish a shop that sold Japanese product and antiques to discerning buyers. This would keep alive her passions and allow regular trips to see the family. Before we left Tokyo we ventured into the neighbourhood Mizuki had stayed in when mourning her father. The family lived in Meguro, while she house sat an apartment in Shibuya for a friend, close to, but not with, the family. We headed for the bar where Mizuki had met Harumi. The place was jumping so Mizuki made a date for the next night with Harumi. This was our last night, and it looked like it might be a good one. Harumi was shorter than Mizuki, with larger breasts and an elfin face. She was clearly up for an adventure, but while we were getting to know each other Mizuki's phone rang. Her aunt had collapsed and it looked bad. Harumi left us to sort out the arrangements, with a promise from Mizuki that she would call when she could. I had to fly home the next day but I made sure that Mizuki was settled back in with the family. When I turned my phone on at the airport there was a message to call Mizuki. Her aunt had died, and the mourning ritual was starting. Mizuki was clearly upset so I told her I loved her and comforted her as best I could.

Seven weeks is a long time to be apart, so I gently suggested that if Harumi could help then Mizuki should take up with her for the time she would be in Japan, and that I hoped one day to share their particular feelings for each other. Mizuki invited me to find someone for myself, an offer I appreciated but was unlikely to take up. I wouldn't go to Sarah and most of the other women I had screwed were not right for the times. I had noticed a lady working in the florist who intrigued me, but who I didn't really know. I had met Alice buying flowers one night for the apartment and I had seen her a few times around the block. One morning I was having a coffee in a local café when a shadow fell across the paper I was reading. I looked up to see Alice there. I asked her to join me and we spent a pleasant half hour introducing each other. She was quite different from Mizuki but was also very attractive. Tall, blonde, shapelier than Mizuki, with an open face and a wicked sense of humour, as well as working in the florists, Alice also painted. We went to openings, had several dinners and drank a little too much a couple of times. She made a move one night that I rebuffed with great difficulty on my part. Somehow I managed to say no and keep Alice speaking to me.