Unexpected Events Ch. 01

Story Info
I was not expecting these events to occur.
2.3k words
3.7
60k
34

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello ill start off saying my name is Kelsey and this is a story about something that was very unexpected. In the present time I am writing this I am currently 22, I was 18 when all these events occurred.

But first let me bring you up to speed on the present time and how I got to where I am now. Like I said earlier my name is Kelsey I'm 5 foot 4 weigh 120 pounds athletic but not toned I am 22 years old and have blonde hair with brown underneath. Going through High school I only ever had one boyfriend which you might think is a little strange since I did cheerleading through high school. Doing cheerleading through high school as you could imagine, we get to travel around with the football team to different schools. Well, at the time I was dating a guy from the football team, I know typical cheerleader football relationship well it didn't last that long we ended up breaking up just short of a year which would've been the start of my senior year.

Well, my best friend her name is Rebecca. She didn't go to the same school as me but we grew up together but parted ways when we got to high school. I always kept in touch with her since she went to high school just a few towns over from me. At the time her mom was single as she had just gotten a divorce from her previous husband not too long ago. Some time passed and her mom met this guy named Mark on this dating site. They ended up hanging out and eventually started dating over time. Mark had just gone through a divorce not too long ago so they were both looking for someone to lean on and to comfort each other. When they were together you could just tell that they really had a connection. A little background about Mark, he has two kids both from different moms his youngest at the time was 11 when I first met him and his oldest was 20, his oldest was a few years older than me. When I first saw a picture of his oldest I thought he was really good looking.

Well, time had passed and mark and Stephanie had been dating now for a little over a year. Stephanie lived about 45 minutes away from where mark lived and they were always tired of making the drive one way or another.

Mark asked Stephanie, "Would you like to move into my place?"

Stephanie responded, "Yes of course I would."

Rebecca asked, "If I would like to come stay the night down there with her so she would be more comfortable." I told her, "Of course I will come stay with you."

I forgot to tell you about Rebecca, she is 5 foot 6 weighs maybe 115 has black hair and is a skinny athletic girl.

Anyway this was the first time that I ever saw or met marks oldest son Brandon. That night he had a friend over his friends name was Jason. Brandon is 5 foot 9 weighs 186 athletic as he rides bikes and dirt bikes brown hair and beautiful blue/green eyes. Jason on the other hand is 5 foot 4 weighs 125 has brown hair and brown eyes and gauged ears and some tattoos was 18 at the time. I didn't know at the time but brandon had a serious relationship going on with this other girl so I didn't really try talking to him or showing him that I was interested in him that night, I just introduced myself to him and let it be.

Well, Brandon ended up going to bed early that night and didn't stay up with Rebecca Jason and myself. We all three stayed up talking and getting to know one another. Before too long it was 1 in the morning and Rebecca had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room. Mark and Stephanie had gone to bed before brandon did so now it was just me and Jason awake. Jason started telling me how he thought I was gorgeous and everything and I was flattered. That night we ended up kissing and making out, he wasn't that great of a kisser but he got the job done haha. We eventually all went to bed that night.

Before we did though Jason asked, "Could I please get your number so we can text later". I responded saying, "Of course you can".

I was more interested in brandon but for some reason when all this happened it blurred brandon from my mind.

After that weekend was over we started texting and talking a lot.

Jason one day we were hanging out asked, "Would you be my girlfriend?"

I said, "Yes!"

Jason and myself lived 45 minutes away from each other. The only time we could see each other was on the weekends. We spent every weekend with each other either at my house or his house. Jason and brandon though were best friends so Jason was pretty much staying at Brandon's house whenever he didn't have to be home. It was one month into mine and Jason's relationship and my feelings for brandon started coming back. Jason, brandon and I all went bowling one day and I was kissing Jason in front of brandon. I don't know why I felt the urge to do that every time he looked over at us. Brandon gave Jason and I a ride back to Jason's house after we were done bowling since Jason's mom didn't feel comfortable with him driving in the rain that day. I sat in the backseat and Jason came back there with me as well. Every time Brandon looked in the rear view mirror I started kissing Jason. I wasn't sure if brandon was getting jealous or not.

Well, we got back to Jason's house and I had dinner with his family and everything and then he took me home. Well, after that day my feelings really started changing towards Jason. Brandon I learned started having a hard time with his girlfriend.

His girlfriend told him, "She wanted to take a break."

This was New Year's Day, I then started telling Jason that I didn't know how I felt about our relationship. I didn't really have an excuse to break up with him.

I ended up telling him, "It has taken me awhile to figure this out but I believe I'm lesbian."

Jason at that time started becoming really depressed. I learned that Jason becomes attached very easily.

Time passed and we eventually landed on being just friends after a couple weeks. Well, the weekend was coming up and Stephanie's friend was coming down for the weekend to see the house she moved into with mark. Stephanie's friend had a daughter her name was Alexis. Alexis was very attractive she was 5 foot 8 weighs 120 athletically toned beautiful blue eyes with tan skin and brown hair. Alexis had a boyfriend at this time so I wasn't really worried about her and brandon. Well, Brandon was playing video games this one night.

Rebecca said, "We should go bug him."

So we ended up going into Brandon's room and laying on his bed and started bugging him. He ended up having to quit playing with his friends because he couldn't focus.

It started to become late and brandon started to hit on Alexis, I started becoming jealous. He actually went in for a kiss from her and she started to kiss him but then stopped.

She said, "I can't do this I have a bf I really care about."

That ended up upsetting brandon a lot. So brandon laid down on his bed and was just watching tv chiming into our conversations here and there. I was afraid he was never gonna make a move on me since I dated his best friend. Rebecca and Alexis ended up going back to her room.

I told them, "I want to talk to brandon about Jason and that I would be right there."

Brandon then asked, "What I wanted to talk about?"

I told him, "I'm not really lesbian."

Brandon said, "Well I figured that would be really crazy if that was the reason."

Brandon started rubbing my back because I was acting like I was upset. I then turned and looked at Brandon's eyes and they were the most beautiful bluish green I have ever seen.

We both went in for a kiss, which led to tongue action being exchanged back and forth.

Brandon was an extremely good kisser and this led to me getting on top of him and really get into it.

At this point I was already very turned on so when brandon went to take my shirt off I did not put up any resistance.

Then came my bra and he just started playing with my boobs and I was getting very wet.

Then came off my pants and then my panties. This sent electricity down my whole body because this is what I've wanted for so long.

I then started undressing him once he was fully undressed I could tell he was VERY hard.

Brandon stopped me and said, "We can't be doing this you dated my best friend."

I told brandon, "I never liked Jason I just wanted to get closer to you."

He was shocked when I said this. I got back on top of him he was about average size so I would say 7 inches or so. I slowly started putting it in my vagina which was begging for this. Prior to this I hadn't had sex with anyone in over a year. Jason and I never did anything more than make out in our relationship. I was pretty tight at this time so it took awhile to go in.

Once it was in it felt amazing brandon was so great at what he was doing.

He started going harder and harder and I started moaning. I have never moaned before or been very vocal during sex before. He then turned me over so now he was on top.

I was very wet at this time and brandon started going harder and harder, faster and faster and I was arching my back and it just felt so amazing.

Then Brandon moved or did something a certain way and I just all of a sudden felt like I was in ecstasy and really started moaning as he was going harder and harder.

I then said, "OMG I'm going to cum don't stop please!"

OHHHHH! MY! HMM!

Right then I could feel myself cum as my whole body was shaking. I turned brandon over and got back on top and started going up and down on his dick faster and faster.

He then said, "I'm going to cum!"

I could feel he was trying to pull out.

I told him, "I was on birth control,"

Even though we were using a condom, and right then he let his load go and as he did he was moaning saying,

"OMG! Yes, OMG!"

After we were done I got off him and could see how much cum was in the condom. I grabbed a towel brandon had in his room wiped myself off and put my panties back on then my pants, bra and shirt.

Brandon was still laying on the bed I walked over to him gave him a kiss.

I then whispered, "That was fun."

I then walked to Rebecca's room, The other two girls were already asleep so I just found a spot in the bed and went to sleep.

The next morning we had left before brandon woke up so I didn't get time to say bye or anything and this kinda made me sad. Rebecca or Alexis didn't have any clue or idea what happened between me and brandon and we were going to keep it that way.

Since that night I hadn't talked to brandon and it had been 2 weeks at this point. One Day out of nowhere Jason started texting me again and I felt so bad for what I had done to him that I started texting him back. Jason and I started hanging out every other weekend again just seeing if things would work out. Needless to say things didn't work out and I started thinking about brandon again.

So I texted Rebecca and asked, "Could I get Brandon's number to ask him a question about Jason."

Rebecca ended up giving me Brandon's number. One day he came out dirt bike riding by my house, I didn't know he was coming up here or anything and brandon didn't know where I lived. After he was done riding he was driving down the road with his friend and we passed each other going separate directions.

Brandon then called me and asked, "Were you the one that just passed me in that red truck?"

I said, "Yes I thought that was you."

Brandon then said, "I didn't know you lived out here."

I said, "Yeah I sure do."

Brandon said, "I might just have to come hang out with you sometime then."

This made me super excited and hopeful again. The next weekend he ended up coming riding again out by my house this time it was just him though. So I introduced him to my parents and stuff and let him park his truck by my house. We then started texting and hanging out every weekend. Until one night he was at my house and we were sitting on the couch and he asked the question I had been waiting for him to ask me forever.

He asked, "Would you be my girlfriend?"

I was speechless I couldn't even have the words come out of my mouth fast enough.

I of course responded by saying, "Yes" and gave him a big kiss.

So thats how we started dating.

Now I will bring you up to speed on the unexpected turn of events.