Unexpected Events Ch. 02

Story Info
I was not expecting these events to occur.
3.4k words
4.3
24.6k
15

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we started dating brandon was up at my house every other day. Now since I was his girlfriend my mom wouldn't let me go stay the night at Rebecca's house anymore knowing that my bf lives there as well.

Well, days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and months ended up turning into a year into our relationship! I had fallen for brandon harder than any person before and I would do anything for brandon.

Well, the doing anything for brandon would soon come back to bite me.

So one day Brandon texted me and asked, "Would you text and talk to other guys?"

I immediately became concerned and kinda hurt by this thinking that brandon has lost interest in me.

I asked brandon, "Why would want me to do something like that?"

Brandon said, "Because you deserve to have guy friends."

I agreed with what he was saying because I cut ties to all my guy friends when me and brandon started dating. So I agreed to start talking to other guys. Most of my guy friends were older and had already moved away so I lost contact with them but there was still a handful that I still talked to.

Well, when me and brandon would hang out he would go through my phone and read some of the conversations me and my guy friends were having. Brandon could tell that sometimes I was flirting with my guy friends, but he didn't say anything to me. After he left that night he text me.

He asked, "Do you like any of your guy friends more than friends?"

I love brandon with all my heart so I couldn't have feelings for these other guys. I told brandon that. 


Brandon said, "Well you do flirt with them."

I told brandon, "You're the one that asked me to talk to them."

Brandon then said, "Yes you are right."

Well, that conversation was over. This one guy I was texting though I did have a crush on before I started dating brandon but those feelings have since gone away. A few weeks had passed and no more talk of other guys had come up. Then one day it came up again.

Brandon text me and said, "You know I have been thinking and I want you to hang out with other guys and stuff."

I was absolutely speechless when I read this text message. I immediately called brandon and was like, "Are you serious?"

Brandon was like, "Yeah I think it would make our relationship stronger and also build more trust between us."

I agreed about the trust part but this is not the right way to go about doing that and I loved brandon and only him how could he do this to me. Since I loved him so much and didn't want to lose him I told him I would think about it. So I did think about it and it crushed me inside I was not this girl that would just go hang out with anyone especially when I had a boyfriend. I have only ever been with two guys how could this be happening? I devote myself to one person and one person only.

Well, the guy I had been texting was the only one I could see myself hanging out with. After a lot of thinking and a lot of crying,

I ended up telling brandon, "I would go to a movie with someone".

Brandon said, "Ok and to let him know how it went".

So I texted Austin who I was talking to and asked, "What are you doing tonight?"

He replied with, "Hanging out with a friend right now."

I asked, "Would you like to go see a movie?"

He was confused because he knew I had a boyfriend.

I told him, "Do not worry about brandon and that a lot of people from school were going to the movies," which was a lie.

He said, "Ok let me go home and get changed."

Austin played on the football team going through high school, so I saw him a lot since I was always doing cheerleading. So anyway I started getting ready I straightened my hair which was blonde on top and brown underneath, did my makeup put on a bra that showed my boobs really well wore a nice tank top also wore my favorite thong panties which were laced around the edges and kinda see through on the crotch part, the color was teal and gray. Then put on Hollister shorts that were really tight around my butt.

After I was done getting ready I took a picture of what I was wearing and sent it to brandon with the caption, "I can't believe you wouldn't want this just for yourself."

Brandon replied and said, "Wow I can't believe how beautiful you look I'm seriously jealous."

I replied back saying, "Good you should be."

I then headed to the movies driving myself there. I arrived at the movies and I saw Austin pulling up, I immediately got nervous and called brandon.

When he answered I asked, "Are you really sure you want me to do this?"

Brandon responded by saying, "Yes it's not like I'm asking you to hook up with him," I was like, "fine," and hung up.

I got out of my car and walked up to the front of the movie theatre. Austin then saw me and he also started walking up towards the theatre. I greeted Austin with a hug.

Austin said, "I looked amazing," I responded telling him, "thank you".

He then asked, "Where is everyone?"

I told him, "That it was just going to be me and that I had to lie to get him to come."

He said, "You are one sly person," and just laughed.

We went in and bought our tickets, the show we went and saw was called spy it was supposed to be really funny. We got into the theatre and grabbed some seats towards the middle of the theatre. I didn't want to be in the back where he could possibly try something on me. Well, the movie went on and Austin didn't ever really try anything on me. The only thing he really did was hold my hand and I figured that was the least I could do.

The movie lasted about an hour and a half, brandon hadn't text me once which I found strange. I didn't think much of it though because I was just doing what he asked me to do. The movie ended and we started walking out of the theatre.

Austin looked at me and said, "I had a great time with you tonight."

I then said, "Yeah it was pretty fun and the movie was hilarious also."

Austin asked, "What are you going to do now?"

I told him, "Probably just go home."

Austin asked, "Would you like to go and get ice cream or something with me?"

In my head I was thinking I should probably just go home since I did what brandon wanted me to do, but instead ice cream seemed really good at the time.

I agreed and said, "Yeah I don't have anything else going on so that should be fine".

Austin then said, "He could drive and that he would bring me back once we were done".

I said, "That was a good idea instead of driving 2 cars".

Austin drove a white lifted chevy a newer year model and it was really nice. So we started driving to the ice cream place. Once we got there we each picked out what we wanted and paid.

Austin then said, "Hey I know a great place to go that you can just see the stars and its beautiful out."

I told Austin, "I didn't want to go since I was going to have to be home soon."

He said, "Not to worry that he would have me back in time." Plus he said, "Usually there are other people out there."

Since he said there would be other people out there I told Austin, "Ok we could go."

So we got back in austin's truck and headed to this place which was 15 minutes out of town.

We got to this place which was up on a hill that overlooked our town and it was so quiet and beautiful. I noticed that we were the only people there.

I asked Austin about it, Austin said, "Usually there is but tonight might be an exception."

I told him, "I don't feel comfortable being here alone."

He looked at me and said, "Not to worry."

For some reason I believed Austin, I'm not sure if it was his eyes that got me or if it was just that I was enjoying myself. Austin has blonde hair with blue eyes 5 foot 9, weighed 150 pounds and was very athletic since he played on the football team.

Well, we got out of his truck and went and got into the back of his truck. He pulled out some blankets to lay on to stare up at the stars. It was a clear night nice and warm so I wasn't too cold and the stars were really bright that night.

Austin said, "This night is one to remember for sure."

I looked at him and said, "Yeah I am really enjoying myself".

Austin then looked into my eyes and said, "You are just so beautiful I always am looking at you when you're cheerleading."

This kinda gave me butterflies in my stomach, I said, "Thank you," not knowing what else to say.

Austin then went in for a kiss and I returned the favor. I immediately realized what was happening and pushed him away.

I said, "I cant be doing this!"

Austin said, "Don't worry about it, this will be between me and you."

I said, "No Austin I have a boyfriend that I love very much."

Austin then said, "Obviously your boyfriend wanted this to happen if he let you go out with someone else."

I said, "No you don't understand."

Austin then said, "Just forget about him and lets just have a good time".

I was starting to get really frustrated and upset at this point. Austin then rolled on top of me before I could even think about leaving or getting out of the way. Austin sat on my legs so I couldn't move and pulled my hands above my head so I couldn't push him away.

He then started kissing me, I resisted at first but then realized he was a great kisser. So I started getting into kissing with him.

I told him, "Fine we can make out but this is as far as we were going."

He just chuckled and went back to kissing me. Before I knew it tongues were being exchanged back and forth. He was still holding my hands above my head at this point still afraid I would offer resistance.

He then stopped kissing me and looked at me and said, "Ok now lets take your top off."

I immediately said, "No that was absolutely not going to happen". Austin then pulled my tank top up to my neck were he left it since I wasn't going to take it all the way off.

Austin started touching my boobs through my bra, I didn't want any of this to happen. I was still offering resistance to this point but I couldn't escape even if I wanted to. Austin then reached behind my back with one hand and undid my bra. I was on the verge of screaming at this point because I didn't realize he could do that. Well, off came my bra and there I was boobs exposed. I was wearing a strapless bra so I didn't have to take my tank top off for my bra to come off. Austin was still on top of me and I still had my shorts and panties on.

My boob size is a 34D so Austin was really surprised when he saw how big they were. Still holding my hands above my head, he then started to suck on my nipples.

Austin said, "Damn kelsey you have some really big boobs!"

I then started to scream asking him, "To please stop that I couldn't do this and that I love brandon."

Austin said, "Nobody is out here so nobody is going to hear you."

I then realized I had no chance of stopping this. He came back to kissing me at this point I was crying and didn't want this to continue.

Austin wiped the tears off my face and said, "It's going to be ok."

I just ignored what he had to say because I was no longer enjoying myself. Austin then returned to kissing me but this time released one of his hands from my arms. As he was kissing me he took his free hand and started to rub my vagina through my shorts. I started to hit him on the back with my free arm but it was not phasing him at all. At first he started off just rubbing my shorts up and down. He then unbuttoned my shorts and slipped his hand into my shorts.

At this point Austin could tell I had a fresh shaven pussy. He started to rub my pussy through my panties. He then slipped a finger into my vagina while we were still kissing. This started to make me really wet even though I was not enjoying this. After about 5 minutes of him fingering me and us kissing he took my shorts off and that exposed my thong panties which were completely soaked from him fingering me.

Austin could tell how wet I was becoming and said, "Well looks like you are starting tot enjoy this." I offered up no response.

At this point he let my other arm go and he lowered his body so his face was in between my legs at this point. I tried to pull his hair or something to get him off me but his hair was so short that I couldn't even grab it. Austin then slipped my panties off to the side and right then Austin got a glimpse at my fresh shaven pussy that was soaking wet.

He then started licking my pussy but I told him, "No that I don't like that."

I told him, "I have never had this done before."

Austin just kept licking my pussy and then he got to my clit and started twirling it in his mouth. This made me arch my back and it started feeling good. I could feel that I was going to moan so I put my hand over my mouth to prevent anything from coming out that would hint to Austin that I liked what was going on.

Austin then said, "Your pussy just tastes so good."

He then started to bite and pull on my clit and then suck it in his mouth this felt amazing. Austin then slipped one finger into my pussy as he was still licking down there. He then started going faster and faster with his finger. I couldn't control myself anymore and let out a load HMMM!

Austin then knew I was starting to enjoy myself. I couldn't control my body anymore and I just kept saying, "HMM! OH! Yeah!"

Pretty soon Austin stopped I looked up at him and he was taking my panties off the rest of the way. Then he started getting undressed, First his shirt came off. I had never seen him without a shirt before and when I saw that he was all muscle I was really surprised. He then started unbuttoning his pants and then next came his boxers.

Austin I could tell was really hard and when I saw him completely undressed I could tell he was a lot bigger than brandon by a good inch and a half or so and a lot thicker. Austin then climbed on top of me.

I looked at him and said, "We are not doing this."

Austin said, "Why you've been enjoying yourself lately?"

Austin then said, "I've been wanting my big dick inside you forever."

I asked, "Do you even have a condom?"

He said, "No."

I told him, "Then we are absolutely not doing this."

Austin looked into my eyes and told me, "That he would pull out before he got there."

I told him, "I don't even have unprotected sex with brandon so I would absolutely not do it with you."

Austin didn't like this answer so he again held my hands again above my head and spread my legs open. It didn't help that my pussy was still soaking wet from him going down on me.

He then put his dick on my pussy, and then we started kissing again. At this point I started humping his dick which was laying on my pussy.

Austin then said, "That's right show me how bad you want it."

He then used one of his hands to find the right place. Austin then slipped it inside me and at this point I could tell how much bigger he was. It started to hurt when he was putting it in.

Austin said, "Damn kelsey you are really tight."

I started kissing him and he made sure his dick went all the way in me so far that we were skin to skin. Then he started coming in and out in long strokes, Making sure that he put his dick all the way in me. Before too long he started going faster and faster. It was starting to really feel good again and I started to forget about how much it was hurting.

I then arched my back and let out a loud HMM! OH! This feels amazing! Please! DON'T! STOP!

Austin then let go of my arms and I grabbed his neck and really started kissing him. Once I showed that I was his he rolled me over and now I was on top of him. I started bouncing up and down on his dick!

Since Austin was so much bigger than Brandon he could reach places I have never felt before. He also could make me feel things Brandon had never made me feel.

This was feeling so amazing. Austin then took his hand and started rubbing my clit as fast as he could. I had never had this happen before. I could no longer contain myself and I was all his!

Moaning louder and louder, HMM! Austin! Yes, I then told him, "Please don't stop!"

Then all of a sudden I felt electricity shoot down to my pussy, I told Austin, "Don't Stop baby I'm going to cum!" I could feel my pussy start to contract on his dick.

HMM! OH! YES! IM! GONNA! CUM!

And right then I started to feel my body start to twitch and shake, this orgasm was the best I have ever felt. I really started getting into it, letting Austin punish me in whatever way he wanted to!

I could tell Austin was getting close and he said, "I'm almost there!"

This really made me ride his dick up and down faster and faster.

I leaned down to him and whispered, "Don't stop".

I could feel his dick start pulsating inside me and all of a sudden he exploded with a loud "OMG!"

I could feel his load shoot up inside me. I leaned down and kissed him until he was done emptying himself in me.

I then got off him and his cum started to come out of my not so tight pussy. Austin didn't have a towel so I used the blanket to wipe a little bit off. Then I put my panties back on then my shorts then bra and slide my tank top down.

He started getting dressed as well, after he was dressed.

Austin said, "Ok well lets get you back to your car."

I said, "Ok."

Once I got to my car I opened the passenger door and was about to get out when Austin stopped me.

He said, "I had a good night and I hope you did as well."

I looked back at him, I leaned over and kissed him and said, "I sure did!"

I got out of the truck got in my car and drove home. Still no text or call from brandon but I was in no shape to talk to him after what just happened.

To be continued...