Unexpected Events Ch. 03

Story Info
I was not expecting these events to happen.
4k words
4.3
22.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read chapter 1 or 2 of this story, you should start there so you aren't confused.

*

Well, anyway on my drive home from the movie theatre the feeling of pleasure soon turned to guilt. Since Brandon hadn't called me it made my guilt feeling even worse. So I ended up calling Brandon.

He answered and said, "Hello."

I answered back with a, "Hello."

He then asked, "Well how was it?"

When he asked that question I immediately started to cry.

I told him, "Please do not ever make me do something like that again."

He responded with, "Why, What happened?"

I then told him, "After the movies Austin took me somewhere me and him could be alone and that things happened between me and Austin."

Brandon didn't know what to say, He was silent on the other end for a little while then he responded.

"That's not what I wanted to happen you know that, I wouldn't ever want to share you like that."

This started to make me feel a little better but yet I was still crying to him on the phone because what had happened.

I told him, "Im sorry and that I would not ever do this again."

Brandon also apologized and said, "He was sorry for making me go out with some other guy."

I never ended up telling Brandon exactly what happened, I felt it was better if he didn't know.

Well, I then pulled up to my house and luckily my parents had all gone to sleep, so they wouldn't ask me about my messy hair haha. I went into my house and headed for my room, When I got there I went into the bathroom and started to undress to take a shower. My panties were still wet from Austin's cum leaking out of me. I then showered and washed myself off. After taking a shower I put some pajamas on which consisted of running shorts and an old t-shirt and then went to bed.

The next morning I woke up and had a text on my phone from Brandon.

The text read, "Hello Beautiful!"

This made me really happy and seemed like the past was in the past at this point which is what I wanted. Brandon ended up coming up and hanging out with me that day. When he was up at my house everything just felt to go so right. We ended up going out to dinner that night also.

Brandon said to me at the table, "I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend."

I thought to myself should I ask brandon if we have moved on or just go along with the flow. So I ended up just going along with the flow.

I responded to Brandon, "Your just so sweet."

Well, days went by and nothing about other guys ever came out of Brandon's mouth ever again. Austin did however continue to text me. We just had nice conversations with each other about how my day was going or whatever. I of course never let Brandon see that I was texting Austin. I would either erase the messages or just not let Brandon see my phone when he was with me. That didn't seem to bother Brandon that much.

I still had these feelings towards Austin after what happened and how great that night was. I figured it was best if we kept talking so I didn't make him mad and want to tell other people. I had no intentions on hanging out with him ever again. My soul focus was on mine and Brandon's relationship.

Months had passed by this time and it was getting close to me graduating for my senior year. There was only one month of school left. I started to send out my graduation invitations to my family and friends.

Graduation came and I went to the ceremony. After the ceremony was over I got to say hello to all my friends and family. Austin was there and came and gave me a hug. Surprisingly Brandon didn't seem to care or get bothered that much. After Austin did that he disappeared in the crowd amongst everyone else.

After about 30 minutes we left the ceremony and headed back to my house to just relax and enjoy my families company. We visited and talked for a couple hours. It was getting late at this time so I walked Brandon out and he left. We continued to text all night until we went to bed.

The next day I woke up with a text on my phone saying, "Happy first day being graduated!"

I responded saying, "Thank you!"

Brandon then texted me and said, "Remember your mom saying you could come stay the night at my house after you graduate?"

I responded, "Yes I remember that."

Brandon said, "Well my parents are going out of town this next weekend you should come and stay."

I responded, "I will have to check my work schedule and make sure I don't work."

Brandon said, "Ok well let me know and we could have some people over to celebrate your graduation."

I responded, "Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun!"

Well, the week went by and I found out I wasn't working the coming weekend. I told Brandon, and Brandon was very excited with the news. Brandon ended up texting some of his friends and having them come over that night.

I started to get ready to head towards Brandon's. I took a shower and shaved my arms, legs, pussy and pretty much every where. I then put on some Black laced panties and a black and pink bra. I decided to wear some rock revival jeans that Brandon really liked on me since they showed my butt well. Then a white tank top and a black shirt that had some skulls on it.

I then straightened my hair the way Brandon liked it and did my make up. After I was done getting ready I packed an extra bag with pajamas and extra panties and clothes for the next day. I also grabbed my make up bag.

I then loaded up my car and headed for Brandon's house which was about 45 minutes away. I was very excited about getting to stay the night with him, as this was going to be the first time I could since we started dating.

Once I got to his house I could tell there was about 10 people there. It was mainly Brandon's friends that I had met whenever I would come down and hang out with him. I went and put my bag in Brandon's room and went and gave him a big kiss and told him, "I love you."

Brandon responded, "I love you too," and then handed me a drink.

Every one was drinking and was just having a good time either standing by the fire outside or just talking. Brandon also had a game of corn hole set up in the back yard that some of his friends were playing. One of Brandon's friend named Chris kept walking by and grabbing my butt as the night went on. I wasn't interested in this kind of attention. Well, the night went on and as it got later more people started to leave. I thanked them for coming and hanging out with me on this day.

Pretty soon almost everyone was gone except for Brandon one of his friends Chris and myself. Chris and Brandon were really good friends, so Brandon was going to just let him stay the night. It was around 12 or 1 in the morning when everyone was gone but us 3.

All 3 of us were sitting on the couch watching t.v. I'm not really sure what was on but I was just cuddling up to Brandon on the couch enjoying my time with him. Brandon was pretty drunk since he had been drinking all night. Brandon was dozing in and out of sleep while we were sitting on the couch.

Chris was sitting next to me on the couch and could tell Brandon was falling asleep. I still needed to shower and rinse my make up off. I was kinda upset that Brandon had fallen asleep as this was the first time I was getting to stay the night with him since we started dating. I was looking forward to us having some alone time in his room.

Chris was 5 foot 10 inches weighed about 160, was skinny and had tattoos and his ears pierced. He also had short brown hair and green eyes.

Chris started to run his fingers down my arms. This gave me goosebumps, He whispered in my ear, "You are gorgeous."

I looked back and Chris and said, "Stop it Brandon is right here and this isn't appropriate."

Chris responded, "Brandon's asleep he will never find out about any of this."

I told him, "Still I want you to stop."

Chris said, "Okay suit yourself."

I didn't like where this was going so I got off the couch and went to take a shower. I didn't realize that Chris followed me down to Brandon's room till I was inside and heard the door shut.

Once in the room Chris came up behind me and started to kiss me on the neck.

I told Chris, "Stop I don't want to do this."

Chris then turned me around and pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss me. Chris was a very good kisser, this led to me grabbing the back of his head and slipping my tongue into his mouth. This continued for about 5 minutes and I couldn't get enough.

Chris said, "Looks like you're getting into this now."

I told Chris, "You have to promise Brandon will never find out about this."

I couldn't believe I just said that to Chris, It must be the drinks I had and me not being able to think straight.

Chris responded, "Of course he wont find out I don't want to ruin my friendship with him."

Still pushed up against the wall Chris started to pull my shirt and tank top up. He pulled it up just above my 34D boobs and started taking his hands and grabbing my boobs, while we were still making out.

I then took my shirt and tank top off and threw it on the ground. Chris then took me and pushed me onto the bed where he got on top of me. We started kissing again which led to more tongue action being exchanged. Pretty soon Chris took his hands behind my back and undid my bra strap, Off came my bra.

Chris looked at me and said, "Damn those are huge!"

I just pulled his face back down and kissed him more and more. I then spread open my legs and placed them on his back. Chris then started humping me while we were kissing. I could tell he was getting hard as I could feel a bulge from his pants every time we would hump each other.

I don't understand why I was so into this with Chris, especially with my boyfriend just sitting in the next room. I couldn't even think straight, all I knew was that Chris was amazing at what he was doing.

I then took off Chris's shirt and could see that Chris was all muscle under his shirt. I Grabbed his back and just started kissing him like crazy. He then took one of his hands and started rubbing my pussy through my pants.

This led to him unbuttoning my jeans and sliding his hand into my pants. He then started to rub my pussy through my underwear. Slow at first then faster and faster. I then reached for his pants and unbuttoned them, then kicked them off him. Chris was just in his boxers at this point.

I had never been this into having sex with someone besides Brandon. What was happening? What was going on? These are the things that were running through my head. My body still wanted more though and I couldn't stop myself.

Chris then took my pants off but left on my black laced panties. He then returned to kissing me and I continued to hump him feeling his hard dick move against my pussy the more we humped each other. He then started to lick my boobs and bite my nipples. Pretty soon he took his face down to my pussy where he could tell I was freshly shaven and wet.

Chris moved my underwear out of the way and started to lick my pussy. Chris stuffed his whole tongue into my hole.

Chris said, "Oh my god you taste amazing!"

Then Chris started to lick and play with my clit. This made me arch my back and let out a loud, "Hmmm YEAH!"

Chris was licking my pussy for what seemed like forever and all I could do is moan louder and louder, "Hmmm Yes, Right there!"

After Chris was done he stood up removed my black laced panties and dropped his boxers. I then saw that Chris was very hard, I would say he was about 8 inches or so and very thick. Chris started to walk towards me on the bed.

I asked Chris, "Do you have a condom?"

Chris replied, "No I don't."

I told Chris, "We can't do it without one, I'm supposed to start my period any day."

Chris then told me, "I know you use birth control."

I asked Chris, "How do you know that?"

Chris said, "I went through your bag when you were outside hanging out with Brandon."

I responded to Chris, "You did what?"

Chris said, "Well I was curious on what kind of underwear you wear."

This made me pretty frustrated. Chris then said, "I will promise to pull out when I get close how about that?"

I have been in this position before and didn't want this to happen again. I was enjoying what Chris was doing to me. I couldn't understand why since I didn't like it last time with Austin.

I told Chris, "No absolutely not!"

Chris then walked over to me grabbed my arms pulled them over my head. He then used his legs to spread my legs open. At this point I was tossing and turning trying not to let this happen again.

My strength was no match for Chris's and pretty soon I could feel his large dick being inserted into my pussy. 

Chris kept saying, "You're so tight kelsey!"

This was hurting the more and more he went in. Pretty soon I could feel he was all the way in. Chris then started removing his dick and putting it back in trying to loosen my pussy.

All I could think in my head was "Ouch this hurts."

I then looked up at Chris and said, "Please Chris stop this isn't right."

Chris just grabbed my hips and pulled me deeper into him. I tried pulling away but Chris had a hold of my hips and just kept pulling me into him.

Chris said, "Why would I stop when you are enjoying this?"

I then yelled at him, "Stop please," at this point tears were running down my face.

Chris then started going faster and faster and deeper and deeper. For some reason as much as I didn't want this to happen my pussy was becoming more and more wet.

I told Chris, "If you stop now I wont tell Brandon."

Chris Replied, "Im not afraid of you telling Brandon, as a matter of fact once I'm done with you I doubt you will want to tell Brandon."

Chris then put his dick all the way into me. I was fighting the urge to moan as good as it felt, I knew what I was doing was wrong and I felt so bad.

Chris wasn't letting up he had grabbed my hips and was pulling me into him deeper and deeper.

I couldn't resist anymore and let out a loud, "Oh my god Yes!"

Chris at this moment knew he had me right where he wanted me.

After a couple strokes of out and in, My pussy loosened up and Chris started pumping his dick faster and faster into my extremely wet pussy.

I let out a, "oh my god Yes, Chris!"

Chris said, "Oh you like that?"

Then he started kissing me and I slipped my tongue into his mouth as he kept drilling my pussy, I then couldn't contain myself anymore.

I just kept saying, "Ugh this feels amazing!"

Chris said, "See I knew you would learn to like it."

Chris then said, "Your turn to be on top."

I then let Chris lay down on the bed. I then swung my leg over his body and slowly slid his dick into my pussy again. 
This time I started going up and down slowly and started to really enjoy this. Before to long, Chris took control again he started thrusting his dick as hard as he could into me.

All I could do is lean back and let out a, "Hmmm awe, Oh Yes!" Over and over again I kept repeating those words.

Chris responded with a, "You're amazing kelsey!"

I could feel Chris thrusting his dick into me as far as it could go. Every time he did all I could do is just moan, "Hmmm Awe, Hmmm!"

Chris then pulled me down to his face and started kissing me as I was just sitting on him. We kissed for what seemed like 5 minutes then he said, "I want to do you doggy style."

I then got off him and put my head on the bed and ass up in the air. Chris then came up behind me and slid his dick right into my pussy. Chris grabbed my hips and started slamming his dick into my pussy as fast as he could go and as hard as he could.

I couldn't stop, "Hmmm Yes, awe!"

Chris said, "Oh yes take that dick!"

I just kept saying, "Hmmm Yes, Oh my god!"

My boobs were swaying back and forth so fast that I was beginning to loose my breath. I actually had to grab a pillow and bite on it to stop me from moaning so much.

I then told Chris, "I want to be on top again."

Chris then laid back on the bed, and I then began to climb back over him. Once I was over him I slid his dick back into my pussy. This time I took one of Chris's hands and placed it on my clit and told him, "Rub it back and forth."

Chris started to rub my clit back and forth, not only that but he started to really pound my pussy. I leaned back with both my hands on the bed my back arched.

I just kept saying, "Fuck Hmmm, Fuck Yes!"

Pretty soon I could feel my body start to shake and tremble. I let out a, "Fuck I'm gonna cum baby!"

Chris didn't let up he kept pounding me and rubbing my clit as fast as he could. I then collapsed on him with one gasp of air, "Ugh!"

My head was now on his chest. Chris whispered in my ear, "I'm not done yet."

I told him, "Are you serious?"

Chris said, "Lets finish up doggy style then."

I got off Chris, and I could feel my pussy juices were leaking out of me. Once again my face was in the bed and ass in the air. Chris then stood right behind me and slid his dick into my pussy again.

He grabbed my hips again and started thrusting in as far as he could go every time he went all the way in I had to say, "Fuck," because he was so big. Chris was thrusting in and out with one long motion pulling me to him every time I came back.

Chris soon started saying, "Oh Fuck this feels good!"

I could tell Chris was starting to get there as I could feel his dick start to pulsate.

I tried to pull away but Chris said, "You're not going anywhere."

In a loss of breath I responded, "You promised you would pull out."

Chris then pulled me by my hips so he was deeper in me.

I then heard Chris let out a, "Oh my god Yes!"

I could feel him emptying his load into me. After a few more thrusts in and out Chris was completely finished emptying his load into me. Chris pulled his dick out of me my face still down in the bed and my ass up in the air. I could feel the cum start to dribble out of my pussy.

Chris looked at me and said, "Wow that was amazing."

I looked back at him sort of in a daze and said, "You wore me out!"

I then got up and walked to Brandon's room grabbed a towel that I could wipe off with. I then could feel the cum leaking all down my legs. I put on my change of panties my pajama pants and then a shirt. After Chris was done getting dressed he grabbed my hand and we walked back out to the living room holding hands.

Brandon was still passed out on the couch. I walked Chris outside to his truck and gave him a good bye kiss.

Chris said, "See I told you, you were going to like it!"

I looked at Chris and said, "Oh shut up Brandon better not find out about this."

After Chris left, I went back inside and took a shower to clean myself up. After I was done showering and scrubbing my pussy clean I went and got dressed. I went and nudged Brandon on the couch so he would wake up and told him, "Lets go to bed."

Brandon kinda muttered back, "Ok."

We then both got in bed and I cuddled up next to him. Laying there in bed I started to think about Chris and how that was the best sex I've ever encountered. I wasn't able to fall asleep right away so I just kept thinking about what just happened. After a while of thinking about it I eventually fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and Brandon had woken up before me. Brandon was in the kitchen making breakfast for us. I went out to the kitchen were he was and went up to Brandon.

I said to him, "Good morning," and gave him a kiss.

He responded back, "Good morning," and also returned my kiss.

I wasn't sure if Brandon knew what happened last night or if he was truly asleep, so I just let it go and ignored it and went about the day. As the day went along its like nothing ever happened. This made me feel a lot better knowing that Brandon wasn't aware of what happened last night.

Later that night Brandon and I were once again sitting on the couch. He looked over at me and tried to kiss me. I of course kissed him back and we started to make out. Brandon knew exactly how to kiss me and how to get me in the mood.

12