Unexpected Events Ch. 07

Story Info
A calm night takes a wild turn.
2.8k words
4.19
14.6k
6
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was laying on my bed, I was thinking how I could tell my parents. I was pretty nervous since my parents didn't even know anything was going on with me and Chris. My parents thought everything was going well with me and Brandon so this was going to be hard to tell my parents.

Well, A few weeks had passed and we finally told my parents. They were really shocked and surprised but very supportive. I ended up moving into Chris's place so we could be together when this baby came. I still went to work and did everything I could until it came closer to when the baby was coming.

I then switched to doing online school and not working as much. Chris didn't like me not working since it meant he had to take on more hours. The day was fast approaching and before you knew it my water broke and I was in the hospital giving birth. We didn't want to know the gender until the baby was born. We ended up having a baby boy! Chris was super supportive and everything going through the pregnant phase which I can't thank him enough for.

A couple months passed and Chris was always out of town working. I got to see him on the weekends but during the week it was just the baby and I at home. Chris made good money so I never asked him to get a different job or complain that we weren't seeing him enough. I was able to stay home and provide for the baby and myself while Chris was at work during the week.

The weeks always seemed to go by really fast. While Chris was at home on the weekends he would be super tired and just want to relax. Occasionally we would all go out as a family and do stuff but not that often. Sometimes he even had friends come over and we would have a BBQ and just talk and have a good time. The affection between Chris and I was still there after all the years and even more now that we had a baby. Everything was going so well and it felt like I was living in a dream world.

Well, One week Chris left for work as normal. The weekend was coming up and I ended up getting a call from Chris.

I answered, "Hello."

Chris said, "Hello, hows everything going?"

I said, "Going well we are just watching some tv right now."

Chris said, "Thats good, well I just wanted to call and say I wont be home this weekend as this job is taking longer than expected."

I said, "Oh, Okay."

Chris said, "I will send one of my friends over to check on you guys this weekend."

I said, "You don't have to do that we are doing perfectly fine."

Chris said, "I just want someone to be there for you guys and maybe give you some time away from the baby."

I eventually agreed and hung up the phone call. Saturday came and it was turning to the evening when I heard a knock on the door. I got up put the baby in his swing and went and answered the door, It was Chris's friend Mitch. Mitch was 5'9" weighed probably about 180 had short brown hair and green eyes, he was more on the average size not too much muscle or anything.

I invited him in. I said, "Thank you for coming by and checking on us."

Mitch said, "Not a problem I'm glad Chris asked me to."

Mitch then went and looked at the baby and said, "He sure is growing up fast."

I said, "I know I cant believe it."

Mitch then said, "Well if you have some running around to do or something you are free to do that."

I told Mitch, "I don't have any running around to do but I would love to take a shower if you wouldn't mind watching the baby."

Mitch said, "Not at all take your time."

With that I went into the bedroom and started to undress. I then walked to the bathroom and started the shower. I started to just rinse off and then I started to shave my legs, arm pits, arms, and then my vagina. After I was done shaving I got my hair wet applied some shampoo to it and then washed my body.

Once I was finished I turned off the shower and opened the shower curtain and grabbed my towel. I then stepped out of the shower and finished drying myself off. I then opened the bathroom door to step into the bedroom to get some clothes to put on. I walked up to my dresser which was in the closet. I opened the drawer and went to grab something when all of a sudden a hand covered my mouth and another one holding my body tightly.

The person said, "Don't scream or do anything nobody is going to get hurt I promise you."

The first thought that went through my head was my baby is the baby okay?

The person then walked me out of the closet and in front of the bed. The bedroom door was shut so I couldn't see into the front room to see if Mitch was out there or not.

The person then whispered into my ear, "Your baby is fine but your bf owes me some money and since he's not paying me I figured I would pay his girlfriend a little visit."

My mouth was still covered and I couldn't say anything. The person then took a blindfold and wrapped it around my eyes. He then said, "Do as I say and everything will be completely fine."

Once I was blind folded he turned me around and took his hand off my mouth and pushed me onto the bed. I then said, "Please whoever you are don't hurt me or do this I can give you the money you want."

The person said back, "No its to late for that now, and be quiet you don't want to wake the baby."

I was laying on my back on the bed I could feel him starting to come on the bed. He then climbed on top of me. He started by kissing on my neck and said, "You smell really good."

I couldn't believe what was happening as I had some stranger kissing on my neck. He then tried to kiss my lips but I wasn't into what was going on. He then said, "Well, If you are going to be difficult then lets see whats under this towel."

I tried tossing and turning so he couldn't take my towel off but he was much stronger than myself. Once the towel came off he said, "Wow you are amazing."

He then returned to kissing my neck but this time took one of his hands and started to rub my boobs. The more he rubbed my boobs the harder my nipples became. He tried once more to kiss me on the lips but I still didn't kiss him back.

He then said, "Okay if you want to be difficult I can play that game as well."

He removed his hand from my boob and took one hand started to rub my vagina. I tried tossing and turning again but I couldn't get his hand away from down there. I laid there and let him do what he wanted not showing him I am into what was going on. He then made me twitch a little bit and when I twitched it moved his hand to my clit where my sweet spot is.

He then started to rub my faster and faster down there all well he was kissing my neck. I tried to hold out as long as I could but eventually my body started to join in rhythm with his hand.

He then said, "Good girl."

He then went to kiss me again and I couldn't say no this time as I grabbed the back of his head with my hands and pulled him into me.

The person then said, "Thats what I want."

I pulled his head back down and started to kiss him more and more as his hand was still rubbing me down there. He could tell that I was starting to get really wet. He then took one of his fingers and inserted it into my vagina. I then let out a, "Hmmm".

The person then stopped kissing me and I could feel him move down on the bed. I then felt his tongue touch my vagina.

The person said, "Oh my god you taste amazing, and freshly shaven!"

Then the person started to lick and play with my clit. This made me arch my back and let out a loud, "Hmmm YEAH!"

The person was licking my pussy for what seemed like forever and all I could do is moan louder and louder, "Hmmm Yes, Right there!"

The person took one of his hands and started rubbing my boobs while the other one was helping him keep my pussy spread open. This continued for what seemed like forever when all of a sudden I felt my body tense up.

I let out a, "Hmmm Oh my god yes!"

I then sat up on the bed. The person said, "We aren't finished yet sweetie."

The person then pushed me back on the bed. I could hear the person taking off his pants. I then said, "Please haven't you done enough."

The person replied, "No I haven't and plus you were just enjoying yourself."

I then felt him get back on the bed and spread open my legs again. I then felt his dick being inserted into my pussy. I had to kinda arch my back to let him go all the way in since he seemed pretty big.

He then said, "You're so tight kelsey!"

Since Chris was out of town all the time we stopped having sex as much as we used to. This was hurting the more and more he went in. Pretty soon I could feel he was all the way in. He then started removing his dick and putting it back in trying to loosen my pussy.

All I could think in my head was "Ouch this hurts."

I then looked up at him and said, "Please stop this isn't right."

He just grabbed my hips and pulled me deeper into him. I tried pulling away but he had a hold of my hips and just kept pulling me into him.

He said, "Why would I stop when you are enjoying this?"

I then yelled at him, "Stop please," at this point tears were running down my face.

He then started going faster and faster and deeper and deeper. For some reason as much as I didn't want this to happen my pussy was becoming more and more wet.

I told Him, "If you stop now I can still give you your money and nobody will have to know about this."

He said, "No its to late for that."

He then put his dick all the way into me. I was fighting the urge to moan as good as it felt, I knew what was happening was wrong but my body wanted this. Tears still kept running down my face.

He wasn't letting up he had grabbed my hips and was pulling me into him deeper and deeper.

I couldn't resist anymore and let out a loud, "Oh my god Yes!"

At this moment he knew he had me right where he wanted me.

After a couple strokes of out and in, My pussy loosened up and he started pumping his dick faster and faster into my extremely wet pussy.

I let out a, "Oh my god Yes, right there!"

He said, "See I knew you would come around."

Then he started kissing me and I slipped my tongue into his mouth as he kept drilling my pussy, I then couldn't contain myself anymore.

I just kept saying, "Ugh this feels amazing!"

He then said, "Your turn to be on top."

I then let him lay down on the bed. I then rolled over until I on top of him. I then swung my leg over his body and slowly slid his dick into my pussy again.


This time I started going up and down slowly and started to really enjoy this. Before to long, He took control again he started thrusting his dick as hard as he could into me.

All I could do is lean back and let out a, "Hmmm awe, Oh Yes!" Over and over again I kept repeating those words.

He responded with a, "You're amazing kelsey!"

I could feel him thrusting his dick into me as far as it could go. Every time he did all I could do is just moan, "Hmmm Awe, Hmmm!"

He then pulled me down to his face and started kissing me as I was just sitting on him. We kissed for what seemed like 5 minutes then he said, "I want to do you doggy style."

I then got off him and put my head on the bed and ass up in the air. He then came up behind me and slid his dick right into my pussy. He grabbed my hips and started slamming his dick into my pussy as fast as he could go and as hard as he could.

I couldn't stop, "Hmmm Yes, awe!"

He said, "Oh yes take that dick!"

I just kept saying, "Hmmm Yes, Oh my god!"

My boobs were swaying back and forth so fast that I was beginning to loose my breath. I actually had to grab a pillow and bite on it to stop me from moaning so much.

I then told him, "Faster, Hmmm, Yes, Faster."

He was going so fast the bed was starting to shake like crazy. All I could do is bite on the pillow harder and harder so I didn't wake the baby up.

He then slowed down to a stop and said, "I want you on top again."

He then laid back on the bed, and I then began to climb back over him. Once I was over him I slid his dick back into my pussy. This time I took one of his hands and placed it on my clit and told him, "Rub it back and forth."

He started to rub my clit back and forth, not only that but he started to really pound my pussy. I leaned back with both my hands on the bed my back arched.

I just kept saying, "Fuck Hmmm, Fuck Yes!"

Pretty soon I could feel my body start to shake and tremble. I let out a, "Fuck I'm gonna cum baby!"

He didn't let up he kept pounding me and rubbing my clit as fast as he could. I then collapsed on him with one gasp of air, "Ugh!"

My head was now on his chest. He whispered in my ear, "I'm not done yet."

I told him, "Are you serious?"

He said, "Lets finish up doggy style then."

I got off him, and I could feel my pussy juices were leaking out of me. Once again my face was in the bed and ass in the air. He then stood right behind me and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He walked up behind me and slid his dick into my pussy again.

He grabbed my hips again and started thrusting in as far as he could go every time he went all the way in I had to say, "Fuck," because he was so big. He was thrusting in and out with one long motion pulling me to him every time I came back.

He soon started saying, "Oh Fuck this feels good!"

I could tell he was starting to get there as I could feel his dick start to pulsate.

I then started to ride his dick making one long motion taking his dick in me as far I could.

He then pulled me by my hips so he was deeper in me.

I then heard him let out a, "Oh my god Yes!"

I could feel him emptying his load into me. After a few more thrusts in and out he was completely finished emptying his load into me. He pulled his dick out of me my face still down in the bed and my ass up in the air. I could feel the cum start to dribble out of my pussy.

He looked at me and said, "Wow that was amazing."

I then asked him, "Are we good now can you please leave me alone?"

He then said, "Yes we are good."

I asked him, "Could you please take this blind fold off?"

He walked over and took the blindfold off, I then looked up at him and saw that it was his friend Mitch!

To be continued...