Unexpected Events Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then heard her cries start to stop and then slowly turn to moans. I heard Stephanie let out a, "Hmm."

The more Kyle was eating her out the more she moaned. Stephanie just kept saying, "Hmm, Hmm."

Kyle then said, "Damn girl you are super sweet."

Soon her moans stopped and I took it that meant Kyle had stopped eating her out. I then heard her scream, "Ouch!"

I then heard Kyle, "Damn girl you are really tight."

Stephanie I heard said to Kyle, "I haven't had sex in 3 years since my baby was born, I don't want to do this Kyle please stop!"

Kyle then said, "Oh you have a baby also?"

Stephanie replied, "Yes a 3 year old girl."

Kyle then put his hands around her hips and slowly started pulling Stephanie onto him.

Stephanie kept saying, "Ouch, Stop!"

Kyle then said, "You know the saying black guys are bigger well its true."

Kyle I take it managed to finally stretch her out or get himself all the way inside of her because I soon heard her moaning, "Hmm, Aww, Hmm."

I then started feeling the bed shake like crazy as well. I then heard the smack sound of Kyle slamming into her. I then heard Kyle, "Damn your pussy feels so good."

Stephanie then said, "Hmm, Fuck me Kyle."

I thought I was dreaming or something at this point but I opened my eyes and was getting violently shaken on the bed by Kyle pounding Stephanie like he was. Stephanie was trying to moan but Kyle was pounding her so heard she was getting the air knocked out of her it sounded like.

The bed stopped rocking as much and Kyle said, "I want you to eat her out as I'm fucking you."

Stephanie then said, "No thats my best friend are you kidding me?"

Kyle then said, "I will pay you $2,000 dollars if you do what I am asking."

I then felt my dress being moved up on my body. I then felt my underwear getting moved out of the way and then I felt a warm tongue touch my vagina. Kyle then started to really give it to her again.

Every time Kyle started to really pound Stephanie she would dig her nails into my legs. I then started to feel the bed really shake again. Stephanie tried to not moan for as long as she could be then soon let out a, "Oh, Hmm, Yes."

She then went back to eating me out and I could feel her tongue go into my vagina. She then started to lick my clit and this made me let out a, "Hmm, Yes."

Kyle then said, "Oh ride my dick Stephanie."

I knew this meant that she was really grinding into him. Stephanie stopped eating me out and pulled her head from my dress my underwear slipped back over my vagina. I heard her let out a, "Fuck, Yes, Don't Stop, Hmmm."

Kyle then said, "Cum on my dick baby."

After a couple more pumps out and in Kyle let out a, "Hmm, Uh, Yes."

I took it as Kyle was emptying his load into her pussy. The bed then stopped shaking and I heard Stephanie say, "Wow Kyle, That was great for my first time in a while."

I then heard her give Kyle a kiss. Stephanie must have stepped into the bathroom to wipe herself off, because I heard a door shut and it wasn't the door to the room. After Stephanie was done in the bathroom, Kyle said, "You should go find Chris I will wait her with Kelsey."

After that I passed out, I didn't know how much time had passed. I woke up to the sound of Chris, He said, "Stephanie came and told me you were passed out drunk."

I looked around the room and Kyle was nowhere to be found.

Chris continued, "Are you okay?"

I said in a very tired and drunken voice, "Yeah just tired."

Chris said, "Well it's the night of our wedding and we have to make our wedding official so let me see what you have under that dress."

I then felt Chris lift up my dress and see the special thong I bought for him. Chris then pulled it down my legs and threw them onto the floor. Chris then started to move his tongue up my legs until he got to my vagina and then started to eat me out. I felt kinda bad that he was more or less eating Kyle's cum but I was so out of it I just laid there and let him do what he wanted to do.

Chris soon reached my clit like he knows I like and started to lick it in circles. This made me arch my back and let out a, "Hmm, Yes, Babe."

Chris then inserted one finger into my vagina as he was eating me out and started moving it back and forth. This continued for a while and all I could do is moan, "Hmmm."

Chris then stopped and sat me up on the bed and unzipped my dress and started to take it off me. Once my dress was off we tossed it onto the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra with my wedding dress so he didn't have to worry about that. Chris then climbed onto the bed and spread my legs open and slowly inserted his dick into me.

Chris then said, "You are really wet tonight."

I didn't say anything and started to hump his dick. Chris started to push into me as far as he could and hold himself there. I let out a, "Hmmm Yes."

I then pulled Chris's face down to me and started to kiss him. Chris started to pound me again while we were kissing. I had to stop kissing him because he was going so fast I had to moan, "Fuck, Yes, Hmmm."

Chris then stopped and laid down on the bed and said, "I want you to ride me."

I then let Chris lay down and climbed over him. Once I was over the top of him I found his dick with my hand and positioned it right so it would slide right back into my pussy. I slid it back in nice and slowly until I could feel he was all the way inside me and our bodies were skin to skin.

I then leaned down and gave Chris a kiss. Chris then put his hands around my neck and started to make out with me. This led to me slipping my tongue into his mouth and really getting into it with him.

Once we were done kissing I put my hands back on the bed and started moving my hips. Chris started going as deep into me as he could. I could feel my pussy juices and Kyle's cum seeping out of me. I started to bounce up and down on his dick. My boobs were swaying back and forth matching the momentum I was having with Chris.

I started moaning, "Hmmmm, Chris, Yes!"

Chris then grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down to his face so he could kiss me. Chris then grabbed my butt and spread my cheeks open and started to pound my pussy. Slow at first then faster and faster. I tried to suck on his neck but I couldn't and all I could do is take the punishment he was giving to me and moan, "Hmm, Aww, Hmmmm, Hmmmm, Mmm, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!"

Chris was pounding me so hard I literally thought the bed was going to break. I seriously was loosing my voice from all the moaning I was doing. Chris joined in with my moaning, "Ooo, Hmm, Oh, Oh, Hmm, Yeah!"

Chris then took his hand and placed it on my clit and started rubbing it back and forth as he was still pounding my vagina. I no longer was able to keep up with him so I let him have full control over my body. My body started to twitch and shake I let out, "Uh, oh yeah, Hmm, Aww, Aww, Hmm" with that I had successfully came.

Chris thrusted himself into me as far as he could go and let out a, "Fuck, Yes, Kelsey, Ugh."

I could feel Chris emptying himself into me. Once he was done I rolled off him and passed out immediately on the bed.

I slept for a really long time the next morning. When I awoke I saw that I had on some pajama pants and some underwear and a big shirt. I don't remember putting that on last night. I also had a huge headache. Chris wasn't anywhere to be found in our room. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to go pee.

When I pulled my underwear off me I could see there was a huge puddle of what looked like cum in my underwear. I didn't remember anything about last night. I eventually walked out of the room and went up to where the party was and saw Chris was up there cleaning up.

I then saw Kyle and Stephanie and a few others up there cleaning up also. I went up and said hello to everyone and went and found a chair to sit in as I wasn't feeling well. Stephanie came up to me and said, "Well how are you feeling today?"

I said, "Not that great."

Stephanie said, "Typical hangover hopefully it doesn't last that long."

Stephanie then said, "I have something to tell you."

I asked, "What is it?"

Stephanie said, "Well do you remember anything about last night?"

I said, "Very little."

Stephanie said, "Well I ended up hooking up with Kyle last night."

I said, "You did what?"

Stephanie said, "It was so amazing I cant believe I haven't had sex in as long as I did."

I couldn't believe what Stephanie was telling me. Kyle then called and asked for Stephanie's help so she went off and helped Kyle. I had to go to the bathroom again so I walked back to the room. When I was done using the bathroom, I started walking back to help clean up. Kyle confronted me just outside of the room I was staying in.

Kyle said, "Did Chris enjoy the seconds last night."

I didn't say anything to Kyle and continued to walk up to help clean up.

To Be Continued...

12