Unexpected Events Ch. 12

Story Info
Finally the Holidays!
5.7k words
4.16
13k
5
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up to where everyone was cleaning up and greeted Chris with a kiss. We all helped clean up all the decorations and everything. It took us a while to tear down the table decorations and the lights and everything. Once we were done we all said our good byes and headed home.

When Chris and I got home we both went and took and shower and went and sat on the couch. Chris's mom had the baby so we didn't have to worry about him. We were both so exhausted from the wedding. I cuddled up with Chris on the couch and put on a movie that we could watch with each other.

The next couple of days came and we worked on unpacking the wedding decorations into the garage. I had the next couple of days off of work so I could help to organize and put things away. My days off seemed to go by really fast and it was like I didn't have enough time to do everything.

Well, I was back to work before you know it. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and everything was going so well in my life. I was absolutely in love with Chris and couldn't believe that we actually got married. Chris still worked with Kyle and everything out of town during the week and I still worked at target with Stephanie. Our baby was growing up so fast. He was already 5 years old I couldn't believe how fast time was flying by. I hadn't talked to Stephanie much since the wedding. We still saw each other at work but she became really busy taking classes at school.

Stephanie and I went out to lunch at work one day.

I asked her, "How are things going?"

Stephanie said, "They are going well, I am really busy with school but other than that things are going really well."

I said, "Thats good, Any new guys in your life at the moment?"

Stephanie said, "Well, Actually I am talking to Kyle."

I asked, "Like Chris's boss Kyle?"

Stephanie said, "Yes."

I couldn't believe that she has been talking to Kyle. I was completely speechless, I then asked, "How did this happen?"

Stephanie said, "Well, The next day when we were cleaning up he asked for my number and we have been talking since then."

I then said, "How is that going?"

Stephanie said, "It's going really well, He treats my daughter so well and is just the sweetest guy not to mention the sex with him is just fantastic."

I said, "Well, I am really happy for you!"

I then looked at her and thought in my head Stephanie's vagina has to be so loose now if she's having sex with Kyle all the time.

Stephanie said, "Thank you, I might be moving in with him soon."

I just couldn't believe that they were dating and that she was thinking about moving in with him. I had to say something to make her not do it.

I then said, "I don't think thats a good idea."

Stephanie then asked, "Why would you say that?"

I then said, "Well, From what Chris has told me he uses people and isn't that nice of a guy. I don't want you to get hurt or anything."

Stephanie then said, "Well thanks for your consideration but I really like Kyle and if he is willing to help me out with my daughter then so be it."

I just couldn't believe what was happening. Well, Our lunch ended before I could say anything else. The rest of work flew by and I was off before I knew it. I ended up going home and making dinner for my son and I. Chris was out of town so it was just us at home. I played with him on the floor and watched some tv before we both went to bed.

Days ended up passing again with nothing really happening in my life besides going to work. Weeks ended up passing and my life was getting pretty routine. I was enjoying not being taken advantage of or being forced to use my body to pay things back.

One night while sitting on the couch I got a text from Stephanie.

The text read, "I cant believe you."

I replied back, "What are you talking about?"

She never replied back to me. I thought that was rather strange and I couldn't think what she would be so upset about. I waited to see if she would text me back as the night went on but I never got a text from her.

Well, I saw her the next day at work and confronted her.

I said, "Why are you so upset with me?"

Stephanie said, "Um you should know why."

I said, "If I did I wouldn't be asking you."

Stephanie said, "Kyle told me everything thats happened between you too."

I said, "What are you talking about?"

Stephanie said, "How you went to his house and hooked up with him to save Chris's job, Then he came over to your house for a BBQ and then you had sex with him twice. Oh and then at your wedding you had sex with him before you walked down the aisle."

Stephanie continued, "Yeah I know everything."

I was completely speechless. I finally mustered up something to say, "Stephanie I am sorry I didn't tell you, But I didn't want Chris to find out and get mad at me."

I continued, "Its bad enough Chris had to listen to me at our house that one time."

Stephanie said, "We are best friends and I thought we told each other everything?"

I said, "We do and Im sorry for not telling you."

Stephanie said, "I just cant believe you would do something like that."

I said, "I had no other choice or we would be homeless."

Stephanie said, "Now I can see why you didn't want me to move in with him. I mean its pretty obvious you have feelings for Kyle."

I said, "It's not like that at all Stephanie."

Stephanie said, "Whatever."

Stephanie then walked away from me and went back to work. I was completely sad at this point and figured I had lost my best friend.

The next coming days and weeks Stephanie didn't text me once and avoided me at work. I already felt bad for getting with Kyle since I know it hurt Chris as much as it did. It totally wasn't my decision to get with Kyle any ways, I was forced to do it with him.

I had no other choice but to carry on with my life and hope something good might come about. A month had passed since the last time me and Stephanie had spoken. I saw her at work one day and I noticed that she had a little belly going. I thought to myself is she pregnant?

Well, I overheard her talking to another girl at work and she told her that she was in fact pregnant. I knew exactly who the dad was and couldn't believe that she was having a kid with Kyle. I didn't even bother going and talking to her since I knew she probably wouldn't talk to me anyway.

Well, Chris was making good money and when he was home on the weekends he would go over to his friends house and hang out. Sometimes I would go with him but most of the times I stayed home. They would watch football and play some card games and I would just be bored out of my mind, So I normally decided to stay home.

Months passed and the holidays were coming up. It was my favorite time of the year to be with my family and just enjoy every minute that we shared together. My work was holding a Christmas party this year and are going to rent out the banquet room at the hilton hotel which was downtown. It was only about 20 minutes from where Chris and I lived.

I let Chris know when he was home one weekend that we got invited to the Christmas party. Chris was pretty excited to go and meet my co workers and just socialize. Well, I went through the closet and tried to decide on what to wear. I picked out 2 different outfits that I thought looked good. The first was a black push up bra with a pink thong and then a white laced shirt and some jeans. The second outfit was a black push up bra with white and blue laced panties. They were white laced around the edges and blue cloth everywhere else. They made my butt look really firm. I then found a black formal shirt and then some really nice true religion jeans I had, I then put on a pair of brown wedges to complete my outfit.

I decided to wear outfit number 2 since I didn't want to be to formal. I took everything off and hung everything up for when the date arrived. Time flew by and the date was fast approaching.

I texted Chris and asked, "What are you going to wear?"

He responded, "I have a pair of black slacks and a burgundy bottom up shirt that I am going to wear."

I said, "Okay that will work."

We then got in touch with Chris's mom to see if she could watch Charlie for the evening. Of course she didn't mind and was excited to have him over. A couple more days passed and it was time for the Christmas party. I was really excited to have Chris meet everyone at my work.

We started to get ready and I put on my bra, panties, shirt and then jeans. Chris did the same thing. I then did my make up and sealed it off with some pink lip gloss. I then put on my wedges and then curled my hair. After I was done curling my hair I looked at myself in the mirror just to make sure I looked good.

Chris then looked at me and said, "Wow babe you look amazing."

I said, "Thanks babe."

Once Chris was finished getting ready we packed a bag for Charlie and headed out the door to Chris's parents house. We got there and thanked his parents for watching Charlie and got back in the car and started to head towards the Christmas party.

We got there and walked to the banquet room and standing outside was the store manager of my store. His name was Mike, I think he was in his mid thirties I wasn't sure though. Mike was a Black man that was really fit and looked like he worked out everyday. Mike I would say was about 6 foot and didn't weigh more than 200lbs. I know he didn't have a family or a significant other. He was wearing a Black suit with a white undershirt and a red tie.

I then introduced Chris and said, "Mike this is my husband Chris, Chris this is my store manager Mike."

The both said to each other, "Nice to meet you."

I then saw there was a table with some pens and name tags so Chris and I filled one out and put them on our shirts. We then walked into the banquet room and their was music playing and people dancing with each other. We went and found a table and set our stuff down and went and got something to drink together.

Once we got drinks we went back to our table and sat down and just listened to the music play for a little while. I went and got us some more to drink and returned to our seats. I ended up feeling a little tipsy after the second glass of punch I drank.

I then asked Chris, "Do you wanna go dance?"

Chris agreed and we made our way out onto the dance floor. On our way out there I said hello to a bunch of my co workers as we walked by them. We finally found a spot on the dance floor and Chris flipped me around so my butt was pushed up against his dick. Chris then put his hands on my waist and we started to move with the beat of the music. We danced for 4 or 5 songs and I could feel Chris becoming erect on me every time I would push into him. I had my drink in one hand and kept taking sips every now and then.

After the song was over we were currently dancing to Chris said in my ear, "I have to use the restroom I will be right back."

I then moved over to a group of my co workers and started dancing with them. Not to long into dancing by myself did I hear a familiar voice come up behind me.

The voice said, "May I have a dance with you?"

I turned around and saw that it was Mike. I then said, "I don't know I would really like to ask Chris first."

Mike said, "Okay thats fair."

Chris then returned from the restroom and joined me on the dance floor again. Mike then came up to the both of us and said, "Chris would you mind if I had a dance with Kelsey?"

Chris looked at me and asked, "Do you mind?"

I then said, "That should be fine."

Chris then told Mike, "Yeah go ahead."

Chris then walked back to our seats and Mike came up behind me and put his hands on my hips and pulled me into him. I started to move my hips with the beat of the music and drag my butt across his pants that he was wearing. It didn't take long until I felt his dick become hard the more I danced with him.

Mike then leaned his head down on my shoulder and said, "So I heard something going around the store about you cheating on Chris."

I then stopped dancing and turned around and said, "Who told you that?"

Mike then said, "Well, It's going around the whole store theres a bunch of people that know about it."

I then was furious because I knew Stephanie had gone around saying stuff. Stephanie wasn't at the Christmas party because of her pregnancy but this had me livid. Chris saw Mike and I arguing out on the dance floor and Chris started walking towards us.

When Chris got there he said, "What is going on?"

Mike then said, "I was just telling Kelsey about the stories that are floating around the store about her."

Chris said, "What are they?"

Mike said, "How you let your boss have sex with her to save your job."


Chris then said to Mike, "Leave our personal life out of this."

Mike said, "Relax I was just letting her know what is happening at the store."

Mike then said, "Its kinda loud in here so lets go somewhere we can talk."

Chris and I followed him out of the banquet room and into the hall where the elevators are. While we were walking I was holding Chris's hand the entire time. We all stepped inside the elevator and went up a couple levels to where the suites were. We went inside and all went and took a seat in a couple of chairs that were in the front room.

Mike started talking first, "Im sorry to bring your personal lives up but this is bad stuff going around the store and we don't need our shoppers over hearing our employees talking about stuff like this."

I said, "Well, I can tell you who is starting all this and you can talk to that person about this."

Mike said, "I don't even know who is starting this or not and you might not either but thats not the point and the damage has already been done."

I said, "I am sorry this is happening I hate myself for even being put in a situation like that."

Mike said, "So you are saying the stories are true?"

I said, "Yes they are unfortunately."

Mike then looked at Chris and said, "You must've been in a load of trouble to give your wife up like that."

Chris said, "I would prefer not to talk about it."

Just then one of Mikes friends emerged from the kitchen and came out to the front room where we were all talking. He was also a black man and someone I had never seen before. He was a very big guy with a lot of muscles and looked very scary.

Mike then said, "This is my friend Christian."

He walked over to where Chris was and said, "Stand up."

Chris was scared I could tell on his face, Chris did as he was told. Christian then grabbed his arm and started walking him away from where we were.

I then said, "What are you doing with him?"

Mike then said, "Don't worry he's not going to get hurt."

Mike then got up from where he was sitting and walked over to me and said, "Get up."

I did as he said, Mike then grabbed my hand and started to walk me towards where Chris went. We passed through the Kitchen and then walked down a hallway to a room at the end. Once inside I saw there was a bed and then a chair in the corner where Chris was sitting. Chris had his arms tied to the chair and feet also tied to the chair.

Mike then said, "Thank you Christian you may leave now."

Christian then left the room and closed the door behind him. I then looked at Mike who was standing behind me and said, "What are you doing to Chris."

Mike said, "Im not doing anything to him."

I then asked, "Then why is he strapped to that chair?"

Mike said, "You are going to have sex with me while your husband watches."

Chris then said, "Fuck you no she's not."

Mike then said, "I hear you like big black dick so Im going to experience this for myself."

I then looked at Mike and said, "No Mike please don't make me do this."

Chris tried jerking his arms and feet to get out of the chair but the straps were really tight on him and not allowing him to move.

Mike then said to me, "Take off your shoes."

I went and sat on the bed and started taking my shoes off. I took them off and threw them on the floor next to the bed. Mike then took his jacket and tie off and hung them up in the closet. Mike then walked over to where I was sitting on the edge of the bed. Mike then took his hands and spread open my legs and walked in between them. He then took both of his hands and rested them on my cheek and went in for a kiss.

I didn't kiss him back but instead tried to push him out of the way but that was no use. Mike then took one of his hands away from my face and put it on my back and pushed me into him and then went in for another kiss, I again offered up no kiss back.

Mike then said, "You really want to be difficult?"

I said, "Mike I don't want to do this please just let us go."

Mike then put his head down on my neck and started to kiss and suck on my neck. Mike then worked his way up to sucking on my ear lobe. Mike then started to give me little kisses on the cheek as he worked his way back to my lips, I still didn't kiss him back.

Mike then took his hands and started to take off my shirt. Once it was off he threw it on the ground next to Chris on the chair. Next Mike took one hand behind my back and undid my bra, My hands raced to cover up my boobs. Mike then threw my bra over to where Chris was sitting.

Mike then said to me, "Take your hands off your boobs."

I said, "No Mike please stop."

Mike then took his hands and grabbed my arms and pulled them off my boobs. Mike then looked over at Chris then back at me and said, "Wow these are amazing."

Chris then said, "You let her go you fucking asshole."

Mike offered no response but instead took his hands and started to feel my boobs. I started to cry at this point I didn't want this to happen at all. Mike then started to squeeze my boobs and move them in a clockwise position.

Chris was trying as hard as he could to break free from the chair but it wasn't working.

Mike then took his head and started to suck on my nipples. The longer Mike was sucking on my nipples the harder they became. Mike stopped sucking on my nipples and returned to kissing my neck and sucking on my neck. Mike then tried to go in for a kiss again but I moved my face away.

Mike then said, "Fine if you are going to be that way."

Mike then pushed me back so I was laying on the bed. Mike then took his hands and started to unbutton my pants. Once they were unbuttoned He started to pull them off me from my thighs and then worked his way down to my feet. He then threw my pants over to Chris as well.

Chris then said, "You mother fucker you better stop!"

Mike then looked at my underwear I was wearing and could see the outline of my vagina threw them. Mike then picked me up so I was sitting up again and spread open my legs once again. This time when mike pushed me into him I could feel his bulge rubbing against my vagina. I could tell that his dick was very big.

Mike then took one of his hands and started to rub my vagina. I tried to move away from him but he had his other hand on my back holding me there so I couldn't move. I then let my head roll back so I was looking at the ceiling now.

Chris then shouted, "If you stop right now I wont call HR on you."

Mike then said, "They wont believe you anyway."

Chris tried breaking free from the chair again and it was no use.

Mike then took his hand that was on my back and placed it on the back of my head and then went in for another kiss. I couldn't say no this time and I kissed him back. Mike continued rubbing my vagina as we were kissing. Mike soon stuck his tongue into my mouth and I accepted it.

We stopped kissing and Mike pushed me back on the bed. Mike then took his hands and removed my panties, Mike also threw those at Chris.

Mike then saw that I was freshly shaven and had a little bit of juices coming out of my vagina already.

12