Unexpected Events Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband's fantasy comes true at a cost.
6.2k words
3.95
11.3k
9

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up late in the morning. I was super tired from everything that happened last night. When I woke up I rolled over in the bed and found that Brandon was no longer in bed.

I grabbed my phone and saw Brandon had texted me saying, "I went down to find some coffee."

I didn't text him back but instead started scrolling through Facebook and instagram. While I was scrolling through my social media accounts Noelle had texted me.

Noelle said, "Hello, are you alive?"

I replied back, "Yes."

Noelle said, "Nate went with Brandon can I come over?"

I said, "Of course."

I got out of bed and used the bathroom and came back and sat on the bed. It wasn't long before Noelle was knocking on the door. I got up and let her in and we both sat on the bed.

Noelle said, "Well last night was pretty interesting."

I said, "Yeah it was."

Noelle asked, "Did you really hook up with him?"

I said, "Yeah."

When I said that I smiled cause it was really good and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Noelle said, "I can't believe you actually did that and not to mention bring him back to the club with you."

I said, "Yeah I was just enjoying the night with him."


Noelle asked, "How is Brandon with all of this?"

I said, "I haven't really talked to him much since everything happened."


I continued, "He was the one that asked for this too happen though."

Noelle said, "True."

We sat there just kinda talking about what we wanted to do that day. The boys came back shortly after and I started to get dressed. Noelle came with me into the bathroom as I got dressed. I took off my t-shirt I was wearing and put on a tan colored bra and a black t-shirt. I then pulled off my yoga pants and I was wearing and then pulled off the black laced thong I had on from last night. When I did this Noelle looked at my thong and could see there was a lot of white crusty stuff on it.

Noelle looked at me and asked, "Did you use a condom?"

I tried to look away and avoid the question but Noelle kept asking and eventually I said, "no I didn't."

Noelle said, "Wow I can't believe you."

I said, "I know I just got caught up in everything."

I then put on a pair of burgundy cheeky panties and then put on my Abercrombie and fitch shorts and started to brush my hair. Once I was done with my hair I started to do my make up. Once I was done with that we stepped out to the room grabbed our stuff and walked out of the room and started to walk around town.

Brandon didn't really want to hold my hand or anything and kinda kept his distance from me. I didn't understand why he was acting like this as this is something that he had been begging me for. I didn't give much thought to it as we continued to walk around the hotels and everything.

We eventually went and got some lunch and then decided it was time to go back to the hotel and pack our things before we leave. Brandon and I headed back to our room to pack our things and check out. While in the room packing our stuff he never said a single thing to me it was just pure silence. After packing we went and checked out and got in the car and started our drive home. The car ride was a lot like the hotel room silence with nobody saying anything.

Well during the car ride I started to think about everything that happened and about Travis. I couldn't help but realize that I really enjoyed everything that happened between us. In a way it made me feel liberated and powerful. What I thought I wasn't going to like this whole time turns out that I really do like it and like sex more than I thought. I wanted to text Travis but I didn't think now was the right time. I eventually fell asleep and slept the rest of the car ride home.

We pulled into our driveway and I woke up. I got out of the car and started unloading our things. I started to do laundry and Brandon went into our spare room and started to play video games. While the laundry was going I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. While the tv was on I started going through my social media accounts. While on there I ended up changing my profile picture away from Brandon and I to one of just myself.

The night went on and eventually Brandon came out of the room and sat next to me on the couch.

Brandon then said, "I can't believe you."

I then looked over at him and said, "Excuse me?"

Brandon said, "You promised you would use a condom not to mention the fact you brought him back to the club with you and didn't even care about me."

I said, "Your the one that asked me to make you jealous and humiliate you."

Brandon said, "Yeah but I didn't think it would be like this."

I said, "Well too late for that now."

Brandon said, "I know and you even changed your profile picture. Do you even like me anymore?"

I said, "Yes I do. I love you but why can't I change my picture?"

Brandon said, "You can I was just curious."

Brandon then asked, "Did you enjoy it with Travis?"

I said, "Yes actually I did."

Brandon said, "I thought so."

I said, "Okay?"

Brandon then asked, "So let me guess you probably want him again?"

I thought to myself yes I did actually. Travis was amazing but I knew I shouldn't tell Brandon that. I finally responded, "I don't know. Why do you want me to do it again?"

Brandon said, "I don't know."

I asked, "Well how would you feel if I had a friends with benefits?"

Brandon said, "I don't know."

Brandon then asked, "Do I have much of a choice?"

I said, "Absolutely but it kinda seems like you like me doing this kinda stuff."

Brandon said, "I don't know I was pretty upset the last couple of days but I did like it."

I said, "I thought so."

This did make me a little upset that Brandon really didn't care to keep me all to himself. I don't know why I was surprised but I was. We eventually went to bed and I had to go back to work the next day. Work went on as normal and I was just becoming more annoyed with my employees the longer I was there. Travis never texted me and I never reached out to him as I felt it was best things were left as is. Days came and went and weeks passed and Brandon and I finally got to somewhat of a normal routine.

Sex with Brandon was getting back to what it was before Travis but I just couldn't shake the feeling of how big Travis was and how dominant he was. Brandon and I tried doing new stuff in the bedroom which consisted of me blindfolding him and doing whatever I wanted to him. This made him cum a lot more than normal and really excited him. I loved doing it but hated that I was always the dominant one in the relationship.

Well, months had passed at this time and I was at work one day ringing customers up for their coffees when this gentleman walked in and walked up to the register. The gentleman was middle aged about 6 feet tall had slicked back brown hair with tan colored skin and green eyes and looked like was in pretty good shape. He was wearing a nice black suit and was carrying a briefcase with him.

I greeted him with a, "Hello welcome to Starbucks what can we get started for you today?"

The gentleman spoke with a deep voice that kinda had a southern accent and said, "Well good morning miss. I will have a grande vanilla latte please."

I said, "Not a problem. Would you like any breakfast to go with that?"

The gentleman said, "No thank you."

I then asked, "Could I get your name for the order?"

The gentleman said, "Of course it's Matt."

I said, "That will be $3.75 Matt."

Matt then handed over the cash and paid with exact change. Matt then said, "You know I just started over at the bank across the street and you are absolutely gorgeous."

This caught me off guard and made me blush. I said, "Well thank you very much."

Matt then waited for his drink to be made then left the store. This made me curious about him the rest of the day. I went home thinking about this curious Matt guy the rest of the day and evening and couldn't get him off my mind. I eventually went to sleep and then woke up the next day and headed to work.

Matt came back in the store the next morning and once again proceeded to have conversation with me.

Matt asked, "Would you want to have lunch with me today?"

I said, "Sure that would be fun."

Matt asked, "What time do you normally take lunch?"

I said, "About 12pm."

Matt said, "Okay ill head over around then."

I couldn't believe I had just agreed to go to lunch with another man. It was no secret that I was super curious about Matt though. Well the day flew by and I noticed Matt walking in. I then told my shift supervisor I was taking my lunch and clocked out and walked out the store with Matt.

Matt asked, "So hows your day going?"


I said, "Its alright we had a call out but are managing."

Matt said, "Call outs are the worst."

We went to the Mexican food restaurant that was close to my work and got a table and sat down.

I then proceeded to ask Matt, "So tell me about yourself."

Matt said, "Well I am Matt 32 years old. I just relocated from Tennessee after my recent divorce with my wife. I have a little daughter thats 13 years old from my previous marriage. Currently looking for friends and to experience what this town has to offer."

Matt then said, "How about you?"

I said, "Well my name is Kelsey I am 25 years old. Store manager of the Starbucks, recently graduated from ASU with my bachelors in science in the major of human and family development. I am currently married and have been for the last year and a half. Uhm thats me in a nut shell."

Matt asked, "Your married?"

I said, "Indeed I am."

Matt said, "Damn thats too bad."

I then asked, "What happened with your previous marriage?"

Matt said, "We just grew apart and felt it was best if we went separate ways instead of holding each other back."

I said, "Aww thats too bad I am sorry."

Matt said, "Life goes on."

Matt said, "Well I would love to hang out with you more you seem like a doll and would love to do lunch again sometime."

I said, "Yeah this was nice."

Matt asked, "Well could I get your number."

I said, "Sure," and told Matt my number as he put it in his phone.

I then gave Matt a hug and walked back to work. Over the coming weeks Matt and I started texting all the time and I ended up sending Matt some pictures. I was growing more and more interested in Matt.

It had been close to 6 months since the whole thing with Travis. I was off and Brandon had to work and of course Matt was texting me. Brandon had no clue about Matt at all. I figured it was best if he didn't know especially after how mad he got about Travis. Matt and I became really good friends and sometimes pushed the boundaries of friendships.

Matt had sent me a picture and I was caught off guard when I opened it. Matt had sent me a picture of his cock and it was fully erect. Matt sent a caption with the photo that said, "You see what you do to me?"

I was completely speechless cause I was not expecting that and also Matt was pretty big. I would say the same size as travis if not a little bigger.

I replied, "I was not expecting that but sometimes surprises could be a good thing."

I then felt my vagina getting wet the longer I looked at the photo. I got off the couch and went and sent Matt and picture of me in my bra and panties laying on the bed. I don't know why I felt obligated to do that but I did.

Matt replied, "Darling you're so gorgeous."

This made me smile and blush at the same time. I went back to sitting on the couch watching tv until Brandon came home from work. Once he came home he sat down on the couch and asked me a question I felt rather strange.

Brandon asked, "So I know you enjoyed everything you did with Travis. Would you do that again with another guy but this time let me watch?"

I was speechless and looked at Brandon and said, "You really want to go through all that stuff again?"

Brandon said, "Well I have been thinking a lot about it and I want to see someone else pleasuring you."

I said, "Uhm I don't know about that."

Brandon said, "Please just try."

I said, "I don't know thats super weird."

Brandon said, "I just want you to make me a cuckold. I love getting teased by you especially with other guys."

I said, "Uhm okay."

Brandon said, "So please?"

I said, "I don't know Brandon Maybe."

Brandon said, "Please."

This was making me mad the longer he kept begging me to do this. I said, "You promised after the Travis thing we wouldn't go through this ever again."

Brandon said, "I know but I didn't get to watch last time."

I said, "So what I still gave my body to another man for you."

Brandon said, "I'll help you find a guy for this last time."

I said, "I don't know Brandon. You always say this is the last time and it never is."

Brandon then said, "Fine." He then stormed off and ignored me the rest of the evening.

I then messaged Matt and said, "So look I know this is going to sound weird but would you be willing to hook up with me in front of my husband?"

Matt replied a few minutes later and said, "Wow that is super weird. Yeah I would do it though cause I'm super into you Kelsey."

I then thought to myself and knew that I was really curious about Matt. After a couple minutes I got off the couch and walked to the bedroom where Brandon was.

Brandon was laying on the bed and I said, "I'll do it."

Brandon said, "What?"

I said, "I'll fuck someone in front of you."

Brandon said, "Okay should I help you find someone?"

I said, "No I can do that."

Brandon said, "When will this happen?"

I said, "Well I am supposed to be ovulating this weekend so i'll be really horny then."

Brandon said, "What if you get pregnant you're not on birth control anymore."

I said, "Thats a risk you're going to have to take if you want this to happen."

Brandon said, "Well we are going to use a condom."

I said, "Yeah but they don't always work."

Brandon said, "I understand the risk."

I said, "Okay then it's set for this weekend."

After that I got in the shower and washed myself off and went to bed. The next day I woke up and went to work. Matt stopped in as always and when he did I told him about the plans for the weekend and he was super excited.

I was somewhat super excited about the whole thing as well since Matt had been driving me crazy sexually lately. Well the weekend came and Brandon had to work Saturday for a little while.

As I was sitting on the couch I texted Brandon and asked, "Are you sure you still want to go through with this?"

Brandon replied back a few minutes later saying, "Yes."

Brandon then asked, "How and when is this going to happen?"

I said, "Don't worry about it."

Brandon must've went back to work cause he never replied back. I then went to shower and started to shave myself to get ready for this evening. Once done I started to do my make up and curl my hair and sealed everything off with some pink lip gloss that was shiny. I then started to get dressed and wore a black laced bra with a light grey off the shoulder top and then a pair of cheeky Victoria secret panties that were black laced. I then put on a pair of my light washed Hollister jeans that had rips in the knees but showed my butt well. I then sent a picture to Matt.

Matt replied back, "Damn absolutely stunning hun."

Matt then asked, "What time should I come over?"

I replied, "Well Brandon gets off at 5 so come over around 430 then I can hide you and surprise him when he gets here."

Matt said, "Alright."


I then sent him my address.

I sent the same picture I sent to Matt to Brandon and asked, "Are you sure you wanna give this to someone else?"

Brandon said, "Damn babe you're sexy!"

I said, "I know and to think you're willing to give this sexy body to someone else."

Brandon said, "Its just for one time you're still my wife."

I said, "hahaha we will see."

The rest of the day I just sat and watched tv. The day slowly started to fade to the afternoon and I got a text and looked at my phone and saw it was from Matt.

My stomach dropped when I read the message that said, "I am on my way."

About 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door and I got up and walked to the door and opened it and saw Matt standing there. He had his hair slicked back as always and was wearing a nice navy button up shirt with grey slacks.

I invited him in and he said, "This is a nice place you guys have."

I said, "Thank you."

After I shut the door Matt pushed me up against the door and started to kiss me. It wasn't long till our tongues were wrestling over each others. Matt was an insanely good kisser and knew exactly how much force to use on a girl.

Our kiss broke and I looked at him in the eyes before returning to kissing him. We made out for a while before we both stopped and went and sat on the couch. I got a message from Brandon not to long after that said I am on my way home.

I then told Matt, "Go hide in the spare bedroom I will come get you when the time is right."

Matt agreed and got off the couch and went and hid in our spare bedroom.

Brandon got home about 10-15 minutes after and sat his stuff down in the kitchen and came and sat on the couch. I then climbed on top of him and started to kiss him.

Our kiss broke and I said, "I am super horny tonight babe."

Brandon said, "Good cause so am I."

Brandon continued, "Especially after that picture you sent me and hearing you talk naughty like that."

I started to kiss and make out with him as our tongues rolled over each others. I then grabbed the blindfold that was behind him on the couch and tied it around his face making sure he couldn't see anything. I then returned to kissing him.

Our kiss soon broke and I told him, "Don't move i'll be right back."

I then got off Brandon and walked down the hall to the spare room opened the door and grabbed Matts hand and walked him out to the front room. We stood right in front of Brandon holding hands looking at each other.

I then said, "Okay you can take your blindfold off now."

Brandon did as I said and when the blindfold came off his mouth dropped to the floor. Brandon finally muscled up the courage and asked, "whose this?"

I said, "This is Matt I met him through work."

I continued, "We have been talking for awhile now and we have also been going to lunch together."

Matt then grabbed my butt and pulled me into him and we started kissing. As we were kissing Matt started to squeeze my butt and I felt our tongues wrestle over each others. Matt reminded me a lot of Travis with how dominant he was and how he knew what he wanted. We continued to make out in front of Brandon for a while.

Once our kiss broke I looked at Brandon and asked, "You like watching your wife make out with another guy?"

Brandon said, "Yes babe."

I then said, "Of course you do."

Matt said, "I think it's time to get you out of those clothes miss."

Matt walked me to our room and Brandon followed behind us and sat in the chair in the corner of the room. Matt pulled my grey off the shoulder top off me exposing my black laced bra and I unbuttoned his shirt which revealed his muscular stomach. Matt returned to kissing me and as we were kissing he started to unbutton my pants. Once they were unbuttoned he slid my pants off exposing my black laced cheeky panties I was wearing. I followed his lead and unbuttons his pants and kicked them to the floor as well. His cock was very erect as I could see it pushing against his boxers.

Matt pulled me back into him and I could feel his cock pushing against me the entire time we kissed. I was getting extremely wet the longer this went on. Matt picked me up off the ground and laid me on the bed on my back and took his hands and undid my bra and tossed it on the ground.

12