Unexpected Exposure Pt. 01

Story Info
Coworkers deceit & voyeur activities arouse and surprise all.
2.3k words
4.05
31.4k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phubby
phubby
50 Followers

Mike smiled. Liz had no idea what he was up to. His tech skills were about to be put to good use.

Mike & Liz worked for Technology Solutions. They often traveled together as part of the team that would consult and troubleshoot technology strategies for companies.

This particular assignment had Mike arriving a day earlier than the rest of the team so that he could meet the tech manager and get a lay of the land. He enjoyed the lead time as it always gave him a chance to scout out the territory for potential sex games. He was a bit of a perv and loved using his tech skills to pull off naughty capers for his own sexual gratification.

He arranged for his and Liz's hotel rooms to be adjacent so that they could collobarate easily when working late at night. It had become the custom arrangement. But when Mike was able to arrive a day earlier than Liz, it also provided him a window of opportunity that he could not pass on.

Liz was a perky, spirited blonde. She stood 5'6" with a figure that filled the hour glass like a dream. Her tits were amazing, 36c and firm, centered by nipples that she could never fully hide as they were forever erect. She always worked in jeans. And she always had men ~ and women ~ checking out her ass in those jeans. She was just a delight to look at and fantasy over.

Mike set up some video surveillance gear in her room. It was high-end, wireless technology that could send images and sound to the production receiver up to 100 feet away. So it was certainly effective in the room next to his. There were three cameras in all, each small enough to be able to discreetly hide where Liz would never suspect.

The producion unit in Mike's room was able to receive the feed, record it, and transfer it to up to three other wireless receivers which easily connected to a laptop. Mike and the boys would be having a lot of fun... or so he hoped.

Mike's agenda was simple. He loved porn. He loved jerking off. And he certainly loved jerking off to porn of Liz. Although she was married and forbidden fruit, she was the object of Mike's desire as well as others on the team. She worked hard to be just "one of the guys" on the team and tried to keep in the team's good graces. She would never complain about the sexual content of their comments as long as nobody let it interfere with the job at hand.

The night she checked in, Mike had the system up and running. The team met for a planning meeting in the hotel conference room, as was their custom the night before they converged on company property. Everyone got their assignments from Mike and headed back to their rooms.

Mike settled in front of his computer, anxious to see the images on his split screen track Liz's every movement from camera to camera in her room. It didn't take long. Within minutes, she stood next to the bed and began to undress.

Mike's eyes drank in the view of her arms pulling her sweater up over her head, revealing a lacey white bra holding her breasts firm in place. Then she began to wriggle her hips as she pealed away her jeans, tugging them down over her thighs, knees and ankles, finally kicking them to the side. She stood there running her hands through her hair, bra and panties daring Mike's eyes to stroke his cock.

Mike was naked. Watching. Lusting. Stroking.

Liz walked towards the bathroom and reached in to turn on the shower. As the water swished from the shower head, Mike moaned as he caught his first glimpse of her tits as she reached back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to ground. He imagined his arms around her in a sexy dance as she rolled her hips free of her panties, sliding them down her legs.

Naked she stood, waiting for the shower to warm, as Mike stroked. He was recording the video feed as well, something to edit and pass along later in the night to others anxiously waiting for the fruit of his labors.

While Liz showered, Mike sat in front of the computer slowly stroking. Precum oozing from his cock as he waited for the moment when she would emerge from behind the shower curtain. Finally, she appeared. Naked, wet, and fucking amazing.

He watched as she toweled herself dry, pulled a tee over her head and a pair of sweats over her legs. No bra. No panties. Then he watched as she walked to the door, opened it and stepped out of her room. He heard a knock at his door.

"Oh shit," he muttered as he scrambled to cover his tracks and throw some shorts on. He slammed the lid shut on his laptop. "Who is it?" he yelled trying to stall for time and sound natural.

"It's Liz. Got a minute for me?"

Mike had more than a minute for her, but knew better than to dare expose even a hint of his naughty activities. "Just a sec, Liz." With his computer safely closed and his shorts barely able to cover his hardon, he moved to answer the door.

He opened the door trying to look as normal as possible. "What's up?"

She shot an amused smile at him as she saw him standing in just his shorts, thinking it was rather immodest to answer the door that way. Of course, having a hardon for her and no more than 30 seconds removed from stroking to images of her naked body, his present appearance was very much a step in the direction of modesty. More than she could have ever suspected or appreciated, of course.

His heart was racing. In the rush to try and handle her unexpected visit, he wasn't entirely confident that he had covered his tracks perfectly. Even as she smiled that smirky smile at him in that split second of first eye contact when he opened the door, his mind was racing through a checklist of cover-up moves.

Laptop lid down? CHECK

Production unit out of sight? CHECK

My cock in the stable? CHECK

Liz had an inkling that something was eschew in that split second because of two things. One, in her glance at him, his appearance was undoubtedly sporting a huge bulge in his shorts that anyone with even average vision would easily have noticed. Second, there was an absence of Mike's eyes slithering over her body like he usually did. The fact that she was braless in a simple tee certainly added to the curiosity since she knew her breasts were more of a tease than normal, when Mike's eyes seldom left her body.

Mike's heart was racing, the blood still pumping to his cock, the thump of his heartbeat pulsating from his balls to the tip of his cock. His mouth was dry. His eyes were blank as his mind continued to race. He appeared a bit dazed. He certainly was a bit fuzzy-brained.

Liz broke the silence, not long enough to be awkward but filled with the musings of two minds at work, and asked, "Mind if I come in?"

She spoke slowly with a slight stacatto rhythm that tried to balance the off-balance fraction of a moment that possessed them. What Liz said and what Mike heard in that brief instant were just a half-beat off. In his heightened state of arousal this abrupt interruption by the target of his voyeuristic efforts had him on the ropes of lucidity. He had a hard time processing the sounds of her voice in real time.

What he thought he heard was, "Mind if I comin?" He shook his head as if to clear the cobwebs. Did he hear her correctly? NO FUCKING WAY she just said that! He knew better. He looked her in the eyes and repeated her words back to her as if to bait her into saying it again.

"M-i-n-d... i-f... " he paused with a nod of his head in an attempt to have her finish the phrase...

Liz laughed, took the bait, and finished the phrase off with "I come in?"

Although he was certain he was out of whack with reality, what he heard cross Lizzy's sweet, warm, forbidden, married lips was, "I comin."

His cock flinched as his mind tried to separate the impulses of testosterone driven arousal and the audio impressions of reality striking his ears. As he scrambled to make sense of the confusion, he leaned against the door, losing a bit of his balance, pushing the door back further. Liz smiled, taking his floundering posture as an invitation to indeed, "come in."

As she stepped inside Mike's room, a few more seconds passed, allowing him an additional moment to gather his wits and come to grips with reality. His eyes lost a bit of their glaze as he let the door close. He moved across the room as if he were returning to something he had been doing when Liz had knocked at the door. He rummaged through the bag he had on the bed looking for a shirt to throw on.

In the seven or eight seconds that Liz spent in his room for that instant, she felt Mike's eyes return to their lusty position as he turned around with a shirt in his hands. Although less focused and seemingly more polite, his eyes indeed looked her over and spent an extra moment studying the curves her braless form offered him.

As she felt his eyes on her, she could not help but notice the huge bulge in his shorts. There was absolutely no doubt in her mind that Mike was sporting a hardon. She was equally flattered and unsure of herself as she figured his arousal was due to her presence. Of course, his arousal was due to her presence and MUCH more. More than she would ever have imagined.

Mike continued to gain his balance, enjoying the lingering moment of Lizzy's body in his hotel room for a small moment. It had barely been eleven or twelve seconds since he had cracked the door open and fumbled his greeting.

Liz spoke up. "Hey, sorry to barge in on you but I had to ask you something without the other guys around."

Mike tried to pull his shirt on casually as he replied, "Oh really, what's that Lizzy?"

"Well, Aaron (her husband) was wondering if he could fly in tomorrow and join me here. He has a buddy from college that he has not seen in years who lives in the area. I know it is against policy to have family with us, but he promises to not get in the way. He would spend the day golfing with his buddy and catching up on life, and basically just sleep here at the hotel."

Mike, as the team leader and manager of this project, had the final say on such matters. Sometimes exceptions were made to company policy as long as nobody got hurt, the job was not compromised, and the General Manager back at the office never found out.

Mike found consolation in the moment, knowing that he had something legitimate to focus his mind on, helping to chase away the final residue of his light-headed, arousal-induced daze. "Well Lizzy" he started, as his mind raced ahead.

He considered the reality that if he said yes, not only would Liz be in the room, but so would Aaron. And, it would be possible that maybe, just maybe, there would be some fucking going on. Suddenly, Mikes mind was razor sharp, fueled by business sense and a calculus of lust that he often employed in his voyeur ventures. He continued his reply with a warm smile...

"Well Lizzy, if anyone deserves a conjugal visit it is you!"

Liz smiled at Mike's comment, thankful that his normal demeanor and mindset was again present, replacing that brief, odd, unusual daze that had met her at the door. "Well, I doubt any 'conjual' stuff will be going on" she said with a giggle, "but thank-you Mike!"

And with that, she bounced out of the room and back to her room. Relief burst on the scene as the door closed behind her, Mike feeling as if he had just manuvered out of the way of a cataclysmic collision. His cock was still firm and aching for attention. But his mind was moving forward.

He opened the lid to his laptop. He smiled as he watched the images refresh and provide a live stream of Lizzy's image in her room. His eyes again focused on her curves. The way her tee hung from her perky breasts. How her sweats hugged her ass close enough to confirm that she indeed was not wearing any panties.

But his mind considered the bigger prize. Perhaps this time tomorrow he would be treated to a bigger prize. Something that would certainly keep the rest of the team quiet about Aaron's arrival if indeed it provided them the ultimate experience of arousal . . . watching Lizzy getting fucked.

Mike licked his lips as he again stroked his cock. Finally, Lizzy pulled her tee off and slithered into her bed. Mike's last vision of her before he felt his warm load of cum bursting out of his cock was her tits swaying as she crawled on her hands and knees over the covers, arranging the pillows just right. She slid under the sheet, one breast still glowing in the dim light of the room as she reached for the lamp on the table next to her bed. A click later, the screen went black.

Mike packaged the brief video images into a short 5 minute edited version that he knew his partners in voyeur crimes would enjoy. He hit send. And then he prepared his speech that he would be so excited to give the boys tomorrow. Little did they know that the video they were about to enjoy was very possibly just the beginning of something much more intense. Much more naughty. So much more to cum!

phubby
phubby
50 Followers