Unexpected Find

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool," she replied and jumped up off the bed. Art watched her and realized that she was digging some lube from her bag. He returned his attention back to Shelly and looked down at her face. She had listened and watched their exchange with interest and smiled up at him. In response Art gave her a couple deep fast thrusts. She reached up to hold his arms and grunted as his cock impaled her pussy. He figured that with a dildo in his ass, he might find it difficult to keep up the rhythm.

Cathy was ready and again rubbing his ass. "You ready Art?" she asked. He grunted and felt the cold lube against his asshole. Cathy continued, "I've always wanted to try this you know but Gio has never been up to it. Chicken shit," she laughed. "He fucks me in the ass but has never wanted it up his. Not fair wouldn't you say?" Again Art grunted. He could feel the dildo starting to open him up. His cock twitched inside Shelly's pussy.

Cathy rotated the dildo and he could feel her pushing a little harder. "Relax Art, yes that's it. Relax. There you go. How does it feel?"

"Fuck," he moaned in response. He felt full. It almost hurt but luckily the dildo wasn't too big. "Oh fuck."

He felt her start sliding the dildo in and out and in response he started thrusting once again in and out of Shelly's pussy. Though he had cum twice already, he realized that a third one wasn't far behind. His breathing started getting ragged as it approached. "Yes, Art," Cathy told him, "fuck her. Cum in that pussy so I can suck your cum out of it. Yes, yes." She was getting into the rhythm with him. With a loud growl, Art's orgasm hit him and his cock shot his cum into Shelly's welcoming pussy. After a few final thrusts, his body almost collapsed onto hers. He did his best to hold himself up instead of squashing her. He felt Cathy withdrawing the dildo from his ass. He felt some soreness and some emptiness as well. She slapped on his ass. "Roll over so I can work on Shelly there," she ordered him.

With his final ounce of energy, he rolled over. Immediately Cathy was down between Shelly's legs. Her tongue reached out and Art saw her lick up a drop of his cum that had oozed out. She slipped a finger inside and when it came out, it was covered in semen. Hungrily it seemed, she licked it clean and continued sucking and licking Shelly's pussy. In response, Shelly rested her hand on Cathy's head holding it there and pushing it deeper.

After only a minute or so, Shelly barked out a guttural moan. "Fuck!!" Her body tensed and rose up off the bed. Her head was thrown backwards and she came hard. Cathy rode out the orgasm keeping her finger and tongue in on the action until Shelly's body relaxed and dropped back to the bed.

Cathy sat back. Art could see a mixture of his and Shelly's juices on her face. Her hair was disheveled unlike he had ever seen before and she had never looked more desirable.

Shelly's eyes were closed and her chest rose and fall as she took long deep breaths.

Cathy spoke first, "Wow! That was awesome."

Art could only respond with a nod and a short, "Uh huh."

"How did that dildo feel Art?" Cathy asked.

"I don't know. Full."

"Ever done anything like that before?"

"Not exactly. Had a dildo up there, but never while I was having sex."

"Suppose so," Cathy replied. "What about you, Shelly? How are you doing?"

Shelly's eyes opened and she looked at Cathy. "What?"

"How are you?"

"Fabulous ... but tired. That was pretty draining."

Art spoke up with a grin, "Yes, very."

Shelly punched him lightly, "Ha ha."

"Well, it was...," he moaned but the two girls just laughed at him.

"Don't think we feel sorry for you," Cathy spoke up.

Art's eyes traveled from one to the other. He took in their just-fucked looks, their sweaty skin, and laughed with them, "When you're right, you're right."

Cathy gave him a little slap on the leg and crawled off the bed. "God, I need a shower." She looked from one to the other, "But it's only big enough for two I'm afraid."

Art quickly offered his spot. "You two go ahead. But do you mind if I take some pictures while you're in there?" he asked as he spotted the phone to the side.

Cathy shrugged her shoulders. "OK with me. Shelly?"

She thought for a moment, "I suppose. And maybe we should update our sites with pictures of the two of us. Advertise the possibility of a duo perhaps?"

"That sounds good to me. But I don't think too much is going to top this time, thanks to Art here."

"Gosh, you're making me blush," he replied.

"Hey, the first time is always going to be special. Right Shelly?"

"For sure. But I'm thinking we may need to really practice to get it right," she added with a silly grin.

"You're such a slut," Cathy teased her.

"Ah yes, but now I'm your slut," Shelly replied right back.

Shaking her head, Cathy strolled into the bathroom and started the water in the shower. Looking back towards the bed where Shelly was still relaxing, she asked, "Well, you joining me or not?"

Shelly quickly rolled off the bed to stand on wobbly legs. "Whoa. Legs almost asleep." Art reached out to help her steady herself. "Thanks." In the bathroom, Cathy was standing with her hands on her hips looking on impatiently. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be right there." Turning towards Art, she reached her face upwards towards him, "Thanks Art." And pulled his face to hers for a kiss, which, if he hadn't already cum three times, would have brought his cock back to life. After a moment, she pulled back and glanced downwards. Seeing his slowly softening cock. "Guess you're done, eh?"

He nodded. "Yeah, unfortunately."

"No problem," she replied. "Maybe another time." With that she turned towards the shower. Cathy had already gotten in and was starting to wash herself.

Art picked up his phone and shot off a couple shots of Shelly before she disappeared behind the frosted shower wall. Something for his private collection.

Even though the two of them spent most of the time washing themselves, Art was able to get some nice shots of their contrasting bodies through the glass.

But before he knew it, they were done, and stepping out. As they dried, he took a few more shots before finally putting the phone aside so he could sit on the side of the tub and just admire these two women as they dressed.

He quickly threw on some clothes as they started packing up their belongings. As they finished, they turned towards him. Shelly spoke first, "Thank you Art. That was the best." She sealed that with another mind-blowing kiss before turning away for Cathy to come over.

"And I'm thanking you too Art. I have to admit that I had a great time. I'm up for more if you are too. Or maybe once was enough?"

With a shocked face, he could only shake his head. "Are you kidding? Once was not enough."

"Didn't think so," she said with a smile. "I was just teasing." She also leaned forward to give him a kiss. "Time to go I guess."

With that they parted and Art closed the door behind them as they left. "Oh my god," he thought. "Was that real or am I in the middle of a wet dream?"