Unexpected Foursome Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation.
1.2k words
4.51
36.9k
44

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the four of us recovered from our orgasmic bliss, Melody told Terry that she was very good at eating pussy. Terry replied, "Thanks, I get a bit of practice now and again, Kevin and I have a friend that joins us sometimes."

Sherry looked surprised, "You never told me about that." she exclaimed. "Who is it?"

Terry said, "I won't tell, but if you are around next time she comes to vist, maybe we can all play."

I was listening to all this and learning new things about my sisters, and my girlfriend.

Mel spun around and snuggled up to me kissing my cheek, then my ear. She whispered a question that I thought I'd never hear, "Would it be ok if I fuck your sisters?"

I looked at her, and whispered back to her that it was a bit late for asking. She said, "I know, but that was a heat of the moment kinda thing, and I didn't really do anything but lay there. I want to be more involved."

I looked at her and said that this was all kind of weird. She asked if she let me do more, could she do more. I was trying as hard as I could to not seem too eager. From the moment I saw Sherry sucking my cock, there was nothing I wanted more than to lick her, and her twin. To slide my prick into thier wet cunts, and have them take turns fucking me till I died or my cock fell off.

Sherry and Terry had been talking to each other in much the same was as Mel and I had been, I asked what they were talking about, and Terry replied, "I think the same thing you guys were, and yes, we want to spend the rest of the weekend fucking both of you, each of you, and each other."

Melody actually squealed in delight. She got up onto her knees, went to the girls, and kissed each one, a bit more than just a peck. She looked at Terry asd said, "Show me how." while looking at Sherry's pussy.

Sherry smiled and spread her legs, inviting her sister and my girlfriend to lick her already very wet pussy. Mel and Terry leaned in, Terry in the more prominent position. She kissed the inside of Sherry's thigh, then turned to Mel nodding to Sherry's other thigh. Mel leaned in and kissed her and slid her tongue down towards her pussy.

Sherry put her hands on either side of Melody's head and pulled her to in. Terry pulled back to give her room, and told her to do to Sherry what she enjoyed herself. If she moves, kiss, or lick what she put at your mouth. "Let her guild you." She explained.

Terry then turned her eyes to me, and said, "Let's see what you know. She spread her legs open and rubbed one finger from the bottom of her pussy to her clit, then slid back down, but this time inserted her finger into her pussy. She pulled it out and pointed it at my mouth, looking me in the eye. I leaned over and took her finger in my mouth tasting my sister for the first time.

I heard Sherry say, "Oh god!" Terry and I both looked over to Mel between Sherry's legs, her head was moving up and down licking pussy for the first time. Sherry was laying back knees in the air and resting on her elbows in a reclining position.

Terry said, " I want you hard again, we are going to fuck."

Mel turned her head and told me, "It's ok babe, I want this, I want you to fuck both of them, I want to fuck both of them, and I want to watch them fuck each other."

That's all I needed to hear. I nodded to Terry, and she spun her legs around behind her, put her hands on my knees and leaned down to kiss my dick. She just kissed the very tip, not opening her mouth at all. She stuck out her tongue, and grabbing my cock, spun it around my hardening dick. She took me into her mouth, but didn't suck or even bring her lips tight around me.

She slid her mouth back off my cock barely touching it with her lips, it was all I could do to not push my cock back into her mouth. I was raging again, ready to fuck my sister, wanting to fuck my sister.

She sat up and then got up onto her knees, as she climbed up onto me, her pussy resting against my cock, she looked at Sherry and Mel again. I looked as well.

Sherry was laying on her back, arms over her head, with her feet on Mel's back. Mel was on her tummy, ass slghtly in the air, head between Sherry's legs moving up and down, and side to side, with her hands in the crook of her thighs and hips holding her close.

Terry said, "Guys, we are about to fuck if you want to watch."

Sherry let out a gasp and said, "No!" as Mel pulled away to look. Mel said, "It's ok, we have time, we have all the time in the world."

Terry looked at Mel, and told her to put me into her pussy. Mel smiled, and as Terry lifted up, Mel grabbed my cock with one hand and spread Terry's pussy open with the other and put my head between those lovely lips.

Terry slowly slid down my cock. She bagan to fuck me, her tits sliding up and down my chest. She stopped at one point and kissed me deeply sliding her tongue into my mouth. I asked her if she was on the pill, because I wanted to cum in her pussy. "Yes!" she replied loudly.

I took that as a yes to the pill and that she wanted my cum in her. That became obvious when she began fucking me in earnest. We were both sweating profusely. She had her hands on my chest and shoulders, my hands on her waist and hips, all to lift her up, and then drop her back onto me. I pulled her close to me as I came, my cock as deep as I could be. She lifted off of me then swung her left leg over Melody's head.

(That's when I realized where Mel and Sherry were, they had been right behind Terry, laying on thier tummies, watching close up my cock and her pussy.)

"Let's see what you learned" Terry said to Mel.

Mel looked at me, smiled then licked her lips. Then she licked Terry's lips. gently at first, just between the protruding labia. Then deeper, probing my sisters depths, tasting or mixed essences.

As she ate out Terry, Sherry got off the bed and went around between Mel's knees and started to fingerfuck my girlfriend. I'm sitting up against the headboard, my freshly fucked sister basically in my lap, legs spread with my girlfriends nose at her mound. I had my hands on Terry's legs, holding her open to Melody, who was being fingered by my other sister.

The whole bed was shaking in the agony of orgasm. Terry screamed out first then Melody reached between her legs pulling Sherry's finger out, squeezing her legs together and arching her back, she then fell to to her right onto her side.

I was now cupping and fondling Terry's tits, Mel saw this and smiled. She knew I was a boob guy, and Terry had nice boobs.

Sherry crawled back up to lay beside Mel, and we all drifted into blissful sleep.